Close

Banned User

Default Wearing mones + extending mone longevity

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So how do YOU wear your mones? Why? And is it more effective?

As a newcomer to mones and having PI, AE, A314,

Chikara, + the samplers (all /m) i've had obvious results and nothing at all.

But as I test what combo's I

use, I find myself wondering about and asking the questions above.

I've read through alot of threads in the

last 2 weeks, general threads, and searched, but haven't found a whole lot of indepth stuff about why people wear

their mones in the paticular place they do and their effectiveness as well as longevity throughout the day.

Mostly, i've seen details as small vague footnotes to what combo's and amounts worked best for a given person.

So what places have you found wearing mones most effective on your body in a social setting or at work?

What

is generally the easiest place to put mones for other's to pick up? Does this vary from mone to mone, and why?

Do you guys intentionally order mones based on their carrier? (oil based as opposed to alcohol based, etc?)

How long do mones generally last? Both oil and alcohol based? Does it vary from mone to mone within a given

carrier?

What colognes or cover scents do you guys use to preserve your mones from wearing off? What works the

best? What colognes may make them wear off faster?

As your body heats up, it releases more of your worn mones,

but is it a good or bad idea to have them in places where you might sweat alot? (will they wash away easily?)

And finally a question I just thought of. The sets you can purchase, are they worth the time to learn to create

your own mones? Have you guys noticed a big enough difference in potency and effectiveness in your own creations?

Do you guys use the reagent grade mones in your mixes in what you guys decide to concoct? Are the reagent grade

mones better for making your own stuff as opposed to mixing alittle bit of say, PI and WAGG with your cover scent?

And how does the reagent grade stuff compare to longevity to any of the already made mones, (PI, AE, A314, etc etc

everything)?

Feel free to post your findings, observations, and experiences, even questions.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Banned User

Default Another question

Just thought of

another question.

Say I wear PI. PI doesn't have alot of scent, even the mone scent seems subtle to me. If a

female picks up the mones, and there's not really a scent to it...will she turn around and respond to the mones not

smelling any scent and know who the mones belong to?

Or is it a good idea to wear a cologne or cover scent to

attract the attention of her responding to the mones to you?

Default apply to clothing

The easiest way

to extend the usefulness of artifical pheromones is to apply them to clothing. Thus you inhibit bacterial action,

absorption into the skin and contamination with acidic sweat, oil and other body fluids. Some will last for days on

clothing in contrast to mere hours on your skin. Plus, the 'mones are more apt to get airborne when not trapped

beneath your clothing. Of course alcohol carriers are better for clothing application.

If you really want to

smell nasy, dab a little PI or NPA in your armpits. Your pit bacteria and sweat will ofter up some of the funkest

stank this side of rino crack.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

In a nutshell I wear em near so

called "Pulse points" if on skin. ie neck, wrists, chest.

And/or at a vertical level in line with my primary

target's nose. ie back of neck as well.

Then I also consider what I am wearing. In cold weather when covered up

I'll tend more toward exposed skin areas only.

As for clothing: I haven't experimented moch yet, but some

"quickie" tests on some old clothes did show that oil-based products can stain or at least leave a mark. If you try

clothing apps, use alcohol or water based stuff (eg Perception). (So in that regard, some may order products based

primarily on carrier.)

Some people put the "sex tension" 'mones in the more "private" parts of the body,

possibly based on the assumption that those who might be turned off by them won't get that far, and those who do

get turned on by them will get even more so as they "dig in...".

I don't think a cologne "extends" the

pheromones. I think it's primarily used to cover any unpleasant stink and/or mask the fact you are wearing them.

Perception's water-based poly matrix carrier is the only thing I can think of that *does* extend the "life" of both

the pheromones and the cologne (when applied over the cologne).

How long pheromones last seems to be up for

debate. The general consenses seems to be about 5 hours, but some posters claim "hits" after 8 to 12 hours. It may

depend on your (and your target's) body chemistry, how mich you applied, and possibly the specific environment you

are in.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I don't think that you will be

able to get the whole idea of what this is about just by reading about it in this forum, you have to go out there

and see how it works for you! This forum is a great source of information that you can compliment to all of your own

experimentation. In fact if you still have any specific questions, chances are that all of them has been discussed

before, you just do the searches. It's in the searches you will find the most info.

For my self I wish I could

give you a super recipe to success, but to tell you the truth, things vary GREATLY! For me I have one key element,

and that's that the products seems to work very very good overall. I've reached a level of knowledge about my

boundaries, but there's still a long way left to know what really is the best. My point is that the days all vary

greatly, so many different things happen so that making conclusions based on comparisons is very difficult! Only

thing is to experiment over a long period of time. I'm not able to notice how it effects a mix if I leave out one

drop of this one day or add this. If you could try things like in the movie groundhog day, yeah, then you'd be able

to come up with a PERFECT mix, at least towards the targets at range that particular day!

Oil vs

alcohol,colognes/cover scents, do a search, this is thoroughly discussed!

Btw, PI smells!

Don't get fooled by your nose, because it does and can lead to some persons think you're being very unhygienic and

dirty. That said I've worn two drops behind each ear at work and had some quite hillarious experiences!!

You are good at asking questions, but obviously you haven't been good at doing research in the forum. (Not

to blame tho' we've all been there...

Banned User

Dude thats a lot of

questions....you really would benefit from doing searches and reading posts. All of this stuff is addressed but

people will have different opinions and you will also have different opinions. Gegogi is a perfect example. He pours

NPA on himself. If I did that I would smell so bad that anyone with a reaction to me would probably be to run or to

knock me the hell out because I am an idiot. Yet Gegogi can pour half a bottle on and somehow it helps him. People

have all sorts of different opinions but taking time to look over all the posts and run searches will at least give

you a majority ruling on some of these.

Phero Dude

I agree with everyone here. The

forum is a great spot to pick up a lot of general information that'll help you get on the right path with using

mones, however, the amount of variance from person to person, environment to environment, and situation to situation

is far too great to conclusively say "this is the route to go". Finding your sweet spot is more a matter of

trial and error than anything else. The trick is first finding out what you're personal body chemistry is like,

knowing how you and other people react to different products/mixes, and using all that knowledge to hopefully elicit

the kinds of reactions you're going for.

Looking at the products you have available, most of them are agressive,

sexually oriented products so that might be where you're mixes are lacking. I'd definately recommend adding some

SOE or WAGG to your list of products, as social mones tend to make people more receptive to sexual/aggressive mones.

Chikara is a good all around product, but when mixed with none, it might be too much for some (though I regularly

wear NPA and Chikara together).

My favorite application points are on the wrists, neck, back of the near, or

jaw-line. I try to avoid clothing applications because I'm kind of paranoid about ruining my clothes, esp with

oil-based mones. I don't necessarily have a preference between carriers however - I'm more concerned about the

pheromone content of the various products.

As for the chem sets, I too thought of purchasing all the various chem

set bottles, but thats a very costly route, considering the products out there work really well already, and usually

contain a good amount of the mones you'll want for a much cheaper price. I haven't heard there being any

difference in the longevity of chemset products vs regular products....in fact I don't think its ever been

conclusively determined how long mones last. Again, thats a matter thats highly different from person to person,

situation to situation.

Finally, be careful with PI. I can pull off wearing quite a bit of NPA, but I've had

several OD instances with PI. One night I was at an OUTDOOR lounge, wearing a couple drops of PI covered with

cologne, and a couple of my friends started commenting that they smelled something like "funky cologne". another

said it smelled like "bug spray gone bad". I immediately went to bathroom and rinsed my wrists off.

Oh and

to address the "why do you wear mones question". To attract women is the obvious answer, but over time I've come

to appreciate their use in social, work, and professional settings as well.

Banned User

Red face

I didn't read back to what I

typed but I didn't mean to write "why" do we need mones, probably where and why you wear them in the places you

do.

For me, I was worried about PI having some adverse reactions. At first I didn't smell alot of anything when

it came to PI and then I started to smell what i'm assuming was a mone smell wich wasn't offensive to me, just

something different and nuetral to me.

Yea, I got Chikara because I thought it was a social mone but it hasn't

done much for me with what i've got, and it's sweet smell isn't all that appealing. I'd rather have something

more masculine and musky. I had also gotten AA314 thinking it was a versatile and more social based and because I

had Chikara, I wouldn't need SoE or the other one you mentioned.

As for doing searches and trying to find what

I need...well it's all yes and no.

When it comes to APPLYING mones...I find where alot of people apply them or

where they prefer to apply them but i'm the type that also likes to know why in that spot and if there is any

change in effectiveness. And for the most part those are side notes and not indepth.

When it came to applying

mones in certain areas it was obvious. Like jaw, neck, chest. But behind the earlobes, or down in pelvic region

(like not going to jump your girl in 10 mins) and otherwise under your clothes I wondered why when you could wear

them in your upper chest/neck/jaw region, atleast in social/work settings.

I had also wondered the reasoning

with your wrists. People mention pulse points. Why on these pulse points though, why not logically closest to your

targets nose? Is it supposed to absorb into you and have an effect on you?

And otherwise, I like to know why

things are the way they are if they aren't obvious.

In some searches it seemed like it was too easy to not get

any results or easy to be too vague and get everything or things that didn't even touch on the topic. It's not

exactly google. Alot of times it will just pull up any thread with 1 or a few of the words in it.

Since I

decided to just MAKE a thread I was like what the hell, I will just throw everything on the table.

I don't

think you necessarily need to experiment alot more so than asking questions when it comes to the application of

mones and what places are most effective and why. I mean, it's not individualized like what mones are best for you

and in what amount. It seems like your only factors might be your size compared to your targets and where you apply

them and where your clothes are and if they are inhibiting them at all.

Thanks for the input so far, after the

suggestion of getting one of the 2 other social mones mentioned that I don't have, among other things, has given me

a good bit to think about.

Um, when you do a search try

putting "phrases in quotes" for more precise results. Your search will look for the phrase rather than the

individiual words in the phrase.

I assume that people put mones along their jawline or near their faces in an

attempt to inhale some of the mones themselves. It seems to me that since mones are airborne molecules they would

tend to drift along the air currents. Body heat causes a certain amount of air to rise on convection currents near

the body so I think lower down would be more effective to impact those near me. That would be most noticable in an

environment where you are exerting yourself such as dancing.

In my own case I've had good result using a couple

methods. No matter the weather I wear light weight cotton shirts, in cold weather I may wear a jacket when outside

but rarely inside. Spraying things like TE on my chest before putting my shirt on has worked really well for me. It

seems to slow down the dispersal allowing the mones to spread out more. Since I've been playing with heavy oil

scents I've been applying the mones to the inside of my forearm then putting the scent over that. The heavy oils is

good for slowing the dispersal of mones helping them to last much longer without the need to OD early on. It also

gives me a larger surface area to work with. I use my hands a lot in my work so my arms are usually extended, often

right past a subject's nose.

I am an advocate of less is more as it works well for me personally. It may not

work as well for others because of the differences we have all noticed. But I believe that in my case using low

doses tends to reduce the pheromone cloud so the source can be more easily located by the subject.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Um, when you do a

search try putting "phrases in quotes" for more precise results. Your search will look for the phrase rather than

the individiual words in the phrase.

I assume that people put mones along their jawline or near their faces in

an attempt to inhale some of the mones themselves. It seems to me that since mones are airborne molecules they would

tend to drift along the air currents. Body heat causes a certain amount of air to rise on convection currents near

the body so I think lower down would be more effective to impact those near me. That would be most noticable

in an environment where you are exerting yourself such as dancing.

In my own case I've had good result

using a couple methods. No matter the weather I wear light weight cotton shirts, in cold weather I may wear a jacket

when outside but rarely inside. Spraying things like TE on my chest before putting my shirt on has worked really

well for me. It seems to slow down the dispersal allowing the mones to spread out more. Since I've been playing

with heavy oil scents I've been applying the mones to the inside of my forearm then putting the scent over that.

The heavy oils is good for slowing the dispersal of mones helping them to last much longer without the need to OD

early on. It also gives me a larger surface area to work with. I use my hands a lot in my work so my arms are

usually extended, often right past a subject's nose.

I am an advocate of less is more as it works well for me

personally. It may not work as well for others because of the differences we have all noticed. But I believe that in

my case using low doses tends to reduce the pheromone cloud so the source can be more easily located by the

subject.
    wow! I go to nightclubs quite a lot & this never crossed my mind lol thanks for the tip

no wonder the dj is always playin my songs (he's on a higher platform) lol

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Kardz
    I didn't read back

to what I typed but I didn't mean to write "why" do we need mones, probably where and why you wear them in the

places you do.

For me, I was worried about PI having some adverse reactions. At first I didn't smell alot of

anything when it came to PI and then I started to smell what i'm assuming was a mone smell wich wasn't offensive

to me, just something different and nuetral to me.

Yea, I got Chikara because I thought it was a social mone but

it hasn't done much for me with what i've got, and it's sweet smell isn't all that appealing. I'd rather have

something more masculine and musky. I had also gotten AA314 thinking it was a versatile and more social based and

because I had Chikara, I wouldn't need SoE or the other one you mentioned.

As for doing searches and trying to

find what I need...well it's all yes and no.

When it comes to APPLYING mones...I find where alot of people

apply them or where they prefer to apply them but i'm the type that also likes to know why in that spot and if

there is any change in effectiveness. And for the most part those are side notes and not indepth.

When it came

to applying mones in certain areas it was obvious. Like jaw, neck, chest. But behind the earlobes, or down in pelvic

region (like not going to jump your girl in 10 mins) and otherwise under your clothes I wondered why when you could

wear them in your upper chest/neck/jaw region, atleast in social/work settings.

I had also wondered the

reasoning with your wrists. People mention pulse points. Why on these pulse points though, why not logically closest

to your targets nose? Is it supposed to absorb into you and have an effect on you?

And otherwise, I like to

know why things are the way they are if they aren't obvious.

In some searches it seemed like it was too easy to

not get any results or easy to be too vague and get everything or things that didn't even touch on the topic. It's

not exactly google. Alot of times it will just pull up any thread with 1 or a few of the words in it.

Since I

decided to just MAKE a thread I was like what the hell, I will just throw everything on the table.

I don't

think you necessarily need to experiment alot more so than asking questions when it comes to the application of

mones and what places are most effective and why. I mean, it's not individualized like what mones are best for you

and in what amount. It seems like your only factors might be your size compared to your targets and where you apply

them and where your clothes are and if they are inhibiting them at all.

Thanks for the input so far, after the

suggestion of getting one of the 2 other social mones mentioned that I don't have, among other things, has given me

a good bit to think about.
    I use Chikara as my social buffer against none every once in a while, and it

does a decent enough job. I can wear quite a bit of none without seeing an OD, so I can reek more of the all around

benefits of using NPA and Chikara together without fear of bad reactions. People with inherently higher -none

levels, however, might not find the same to be true. One of the advantages of being able to wear so much none

without OD'ing, is that I have far more control over -none reactions

I think you answered your own question

regarding where to apply mones: Different factors may effect which application points work well for different

people, and there's still quite a bit of variance. Some people advocate applying to clothing....usually people who

have bad reactions from secondary type mones converting to -none, or those who want to extend the effective life

mones...while others find better results applying directly to skin. It's still a matter of personal chemistry, as

well as clothing types, climate, height etc etc etc.

I usually follow the same logic as fragrances when applying

mones: pulse points generate more heat and help to carry the fragrance, and I don't see why there would be any

different with mones. Of course this would also mean that mones would break down more quickly at the pulse points as

well.

Pulse points include the neck, behind the ears, inside the elbow, inside the knees, and a couple of other

places I can't quite recall at the time. Wrists are always a good application point because you can easily bring

your arms in close proximity of a woman, without intruding her comfort zone. Just be careful when you wash your

hands to not rinse your wrists off.

Finally, where do I wear mones and why? Simply because they give me a leg up

in any situation that involves social interaction with other people...be it professional and social events around

campus, job interviews, dates, nights out at at the club, trying to increase my sales production at work...whatever

the day has in store for me. The most important thing though, is tailoring my mixes to complement the kinds of

interactions I'll be involved in.

Journeyman

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    I don't think that

you will be able to get the whole idea of what this is about just by reading about it in this forum, you have to go

out there and see how it works for you! This forum is a great source of information that you can compliment to all

of your own experimentation. In fact if you still have any specific questions, chances are that all of them has been

discussed before, you just do the searches. It's in the searches you will find the most info.

For my self I

wish I could give you a super recipe to success, but to tell you the truth, things vary GREATLY! For me I have one

key element, and that's that the products seems to work very very good overall. I've reached a level of knowledge

about my boundaries, but there's still a long way left to know what really is the best. My point is that the days

all vary greatly, so many different things happen so that making conclusions based on comparisons is very difficult!

Only thing is to experiment over a long period of time. I'm not able to notice how it effects a mix if I leave out

one drop of this one day or add this. If you could try things like in the movie groundhog day, yeah, then you'd be

able to come up with a PERFECT mix, at least towards the targets at range that particular day!

Oil vs

alcohol,colognes/cover scents, do a search, this is thoroughly discussed!

Btw, PI smells!

Don't get fooled by your nose, because it does and can lead to some persons think you're being very unhygienic and

dirty. That said I've worn two drops behind each ear at work and had some quite hillarious experiences!!

You are good at asking questions, but obviously you haven't been good at doing research in the forum.

(Not to blame tho' we've all been there...
    Please do tell!!

Well, I had a very hot 22y girl

sitting at the opposite desk being VERY attentive, and behaving like a watchdog, VERY forwardly interested in me.

Like not relaxed flirting and chatty, but smiling yet with that look of someone on a chase.

While starting out

with PI I stupidly forgot to wear cover scent at several occasions. One 19y sitting at the desk next to me kept

smiling, looking, touching herself, even put her whole hand inside her sweater and touched her TIT! Btw, she's a

top 10 in my eyes! Naturally I was completely having problems with keeping cool and not to laugh out loud! I was

actually thinking "wish I didn't wear this now" as the situation was just crazy ridiculous..

Another

co-worker above 40-ish, never said a word to her before, comes up and places her whole body tight next to mine, just

pressing a button on my phone as if she had a valid reason to come over and do that. Didn't say a word then

either.

But, I've also gotten reactions that I smell like cat pee from it, so naturally I'm trying to avoid

that...

King of the coupons!

Question

Well, I had a very

hot 22y girl sitting at the opposite desk being VERY attentive, and behaving like a watchdog, VERY forwardly

interested in me. Like not relaxed flirting and chatty, but smiling yet with that look of someone on a chase.

While starting out with PI I stupidly forgot to wear cover scent at several occasions. One 19y sitting at the desk

next to me kept smiling, looking, touching herself, even put her whole hand inside her sweater and touched her TIT!

Btw, she's a top 10 in my eyes! Naturally I was completely having problems with keeping cool and not to laugh out

loud! I was actually thinking "wish I didn't wear this now" as the situation was just crazy ridiculous..

Another co-worker above 40-ish, never said a word to her before, comes up and places her whole body tight next to

mine, just pressing a button on my phone as if she had a valid reason to come over and do that. Didn't say a word

then either.

But, I've also gotten reactions that I smell like cat pee from it, so naturally I'm trying to

avoid that...
    What cover to you normally wear to mask PI, GFunky?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

But, I've also

gotten reactions that I smell like cat pee from it, so naturally I'm trying to avoid that...
    But

Why???

Journeyman

Thumbs up

Well, I had a very hot

22y girl sitting at the opposite desk being VERY attentive, and behaving like a watchdog, VERY forwardly interested

in me. Like not relaxed flirting and chatty, but smiling yet with that look of someone on a chase.

While

starting out with PI I stupidly forgot to wear cover scent at several occasions. One 19y sitting at the desk next to

me kept smiling, looking, touching herself, even put her whole hand inside her sweater and touched her TIT!

Btw, she's a top 10 in my eyes! Naturally I was completely having problems with keeping cool and not to laugh out

loud! I was actually thinking "wish I didn't wear this now" as the situation was just crazy ridiculous..

Another co-worker above 40-ish, never said a word to her before, comes up and places her whole body tight next to

mine, just pressing a button on my phone as if she had a valid reason to come over and do that. Didn't say a word

then either.

But, I've also gotten reactions that I smell like cat pee from it, so naturally I'm trying to

avoid that...
    lol I had a woman do that @ a restaurant once it was funny as!!

Journeyman

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    But

Why???
    Noboody wants to smell like cat piss

Well Mobley, as I said this is

what happened without covering it up, but I usually wear Chikara or A314 as cover. Also tried Pheros with

good success! Am quite ready to try out aloeswood now.

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    But Why???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    Noboody

wants to smell like cat piss
    Pretty much explains it yes!

Phero Dude

Well Mobley, as I

said this is what happened without covering it up, but I usually wear Chikara or A314 as cover. Also tried

Pheros with good success! Am quite ready to try out aloeswood now.

Pretty much explains it yes!

How would the amount of PI you usually wear compare to the amount of NPA you wear? I'm seriously

considering revisiting PI...just need a better idea of how much more potent PI is vs NPA.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    Finally, where do

I wear mones and why? Simply because they give me a leg up in any situation that involves social interaction with

other people...be it professional and social events around campus, job interviews, dates, nights out at at the club,

trying to increase my sales production at work...whatever the day has in store for me. The most important thing

though, is tailoring my mixes to complement the kinds of interactions I'll be involved in.
    I didn't

mean why anyone wore mones in general, that's obvious. More friends, sex, attention, or yea...an advantage

professionally.

I meant where do people wear their mones and why they wear them in the spot they choose.

Belg sounded like he might be onto something with how he chooses to wear his mones, alittle bit lower down because

of body heat. Sounded like you've put in some thought.

Thanks you two for the feedback. :P

I've also

thought about as proportionally as I can mix what i've got into a few drops into my hand, dilute it with water and

rub it all over my chest/neck and see how that works. Haven't been out lately to test things much further aside

from work. Sounds like a good idea until I find a really good combo that works and teach myself how to mix and put

it into an atomizer.

Maybe my hair too but i'm taller than your average female and I understand alot of body

heat comes from your head so i'm still pondernig that but I will probably try it anyway just to do test how much

less effective it might be if at all, otherwise if not i figure it might be a good application point since i assume

it will set off alot of mones.

Banned User

I have been using mones for

about 6 months now and when I put it in my hair I get better results. I am about 5'10 which is taller than most

women. I only use that trick sparingly though because it seems like a dangerous thing to do to the ol hair. Wouldnt

wanna go bald.

Banned User

Just read in another thread about

someone applying it on their face or around their mouth and their breath acting as a carrier in the direction that

you speak.

That sounds like another good idea too.

Ryan

I alway zap a little on the back

of my head. Haven't gone bald or blind yet...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information