Close

Stranger

Question A product not so talked about. (P10)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been lurking on this forum for a little bit, and seen questions and responses to AE, Chikara, TE,

NPA, PI, and the like, but I've not seen any comments on Perfect 10. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences

on it besides me. Personally, I think it works rather well on women 21-51 (yes, I said 51). Where I work, this is

the age range of my coworkers and the ratio is about 70:30 women to men. Now I'm normally a nice, cordial,

talkative, and approachable guy, but the attention is different when I wear P10.

By the way, I'm 26, Black,

5'8 (pretty short), moderate muscular build, conservative to moderate dress (jeans, dress shirts, cashmire,

cordoury, t-shirt, etc.). Some have said (well, in years passed) that I favor Tiger Woods when I smile.

Anyway, I

do a drop on each wrist, one behind each ear, one on the collar bone and nape of the neck. As a cover, I use Chrome

on the back of me, and Intuition on the front.

Usually, I say hi to everyone when I come to work (that's

normal), but I notice more than one woman coming to say hi to me on their breaks and lunches. They are real

talkative and chatty, but they are extremely friendly, like they always want to rub my head/play with MY hair (I'm

not bald, I have short dark brown hair), lean up against me (although I'm sitting down, and they are standing), be

"cheeky" (bring their cheeks (face) next to mine, sometimes touching), give me hugs (not that one-handed stuff), and

sometimes pecks on the cheek with the hugs.

Plus, they want to tell me EVERYTHING. Not like 'how is your day'.

More like what they did last night, who they went out with, etc. But even more personal stuff, like their last

period, or if they got a UT infection, honestly (I don't really need to know that), as well as question me (like

I'm some expert, and they really want to know).

Not to mention the face that I DO have a long standing

relationship with my girlfriend of MORE than 5 years, and her pictures are plastered at my station (with me in them,

of course).

The age ranges are as I stated, and the race doesn't seem to matter either. I want to say that some

of the women or married (a couple of the younger 20ish ones also). I still approach the situations as a skeptic, and

usually write it off as a good day. I don't have anyone to mirror my experiences, so I don't know if it's the

mones, or just me being nice.

But I digress. I've tried to be as descriptive as I can for the time being. I hope

others have an opinion/experience on this, and that at the very least it's not dismissed as something far fetched,

as it has been a couple of months (I got the product back late September), and I was concerned (since it's not

cheap stuff by any stretch).

Please, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time

everyone.

Kaioshinsama

It sounds like you are getting

great results. Perfect 10 has been discussed quite a few times on the forum. Use the search function putting

"perfect 10" in quotes like I did and you'll find threads mentioning it.

P-10 is very strong but I think the

consensus is that dollars to pheromones contained, it's expensive. I think a lot of people have trouble with it

because of the strength, the OD on it. Don't throw it away or anything like that. Take a look here in the product

table,

[url="http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table.html"]http://pherolibrary.com/reference/product-table.html[/ur

l] and you can see how it stacks up against other products on the market.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Default Thank you.

Oh no. I would

not throw it away. I was just wondering if anyone else had experience that they could attribute to the product. I

had done a search recently, and unfortunately, was unable to find anything. I do apologize, but appreciate the quick

response. Have a great day.

Kaioshinsama

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioshinsama
    Anyway, I

do a drop on each wrist, one behind each ear, one on the collar bone and nape of the neck.
    That's

5 or 6 drops of P10!!!!?

It's said that 1-2 drops max ... hmmmmmmmm How

long have you been using that dosage, and have you noticed any negative hits with that many drops?

I think

Watcher used it a lot at one time.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Default I appreciate the input. Thank you.

I'm sorry if i gave wrong information. What I meant was of one full eye dropper of P10, I apply a drop

until one full eye dropper is empty. I have had no negative hits in the 2 months I've been using the product. Do

you have any suggestions/possible combinations with other products (or is that not a good idea)? So far, it all

looks positive (knock on wood). You guys are wonderful. I definitely appreciate the feedback.

Kaioshinsama

Enlightened One

ah yes the supercharged product

that leaves the rest for dead but the cost is a bit.

Want something similar try the chem set but yeah p10 1

or 2 drops is very effective.

Good just as a general bulldozer effect if nothing else works u have the cash

and want one last throw of the phoermone dice

Journeyman

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    ah yes the

supercharged product that leaves the rest for dead but the cost is a bit.

Want something similar try the chem

set but yeah p10 1 or 2 drops is very effective.

Good just as a general bulldozer effect if nothing else

works u have the cash and want one last throw of the phoermone dice
    Whats the bulldozer effect?

Stranger

Default I appreciate it all.

Would

it be possible, or even recommended to combine this with anything else (like AE, NPA, SOE, or even PI)? Possibly

something more than the bulldozer effect. Honestly, I don't mind the OD. I'm only slightly lightheaded, but

it honestly feels kinda like a popped a Vicodin. I don't feel any kind of fear [of rejection] or insecurity (not

that I did before, just even more so now). So far, as an update from yesterday, I went to the mall, and a

trio of girls followed me down the mall aisle. I turned around to see a dismayed look on their faces (they were

looking RIGHT AT ME), I said "Hi". They looked at each other like they didn't know what to do. One of the girls, a

cute, busty, but somewhat short (5'0") mexican young woman said "Wow, we're so sorry, we thought you were someone

else." I said "Like who?" All I got was a cheeky grin, and an "ummm". So I interjected, and said "one of your

friends?". At the same time they all said "Yeah". Trying to get rid of the awkward moment, I extended my hand, and

said "Hi, I'm *********. Now that you know me, do I look like one of your friends?". Theirs eyes got a little wide,

but they nodded in approval. I found out their names were Shana (the mexican girl, big butt, by the way, like a size

10 in womens, slightly chubby), Melissa (White young woman, slender, kinda hippy, small chest, REAL small waistline,

about 5'4), and Hortencia (taller mexican young woman, about 5'9, medium build, super dark hair, her hips and bust

size seemed eerily proportionate). Having that all out of the way, I was kinda taken back by what happened next.

Hortencia stepped forward, and just blurted out "You can call me if you want." The other two looked kinda stunned

but, to my surprise, followed suit and said "Yeah, me too." They asked if I had a cell phone (which I did), and to

put their numbers in it. I took down their numbers, and thanked them, telling them I'd call them sometime. I then

told them I had to get going (although I didn't), smiled, and walked out of the mall. All this happened in about 10

minutes. I had talked to them more, and found out more about them, but I didn't want to draw this story out too

much. One thing I did notice, is that they didn't ask for MY phone number. Thinking back on it now, it sounds kinda

unbelievable. I apologize you guys if it sounds over the top, but it happened yesterday, so it's still fresh in my

mind.

Keeping in mind that I have a girlfriend, I probably will not be calling them (unfortunately).

I've

still got about half of my 2nd bottle left.

Please let me know your feelings/comments on this. Do you think it

was the mones, my people skills, a combination of both, or was it just a good day to remember? Thank you

everyone.

Kaioshinsama

King of the coupons!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioshinsama
    Would it be

possible, or even recommended to combine this with anything else (like AE, NPA, SOE, or even PI)? Possibly something

more than the bulldozer effect. Honestly, I don't mind the OD. I'm only slightly lightheaded, but it

honestly feels kinda like a popped a Vicodin. I don't feel any kind of fear [of rejection] or insecurity (not that

I did before, just even more so now). So far, as an update from yesterday, I went to the mall, and a trio of

girls followed me down the mall aisle. I turned around to see a dismayed look on their faces (they were looking

RIGHT AT ME), I said "Hi". They looked at each other like they didn't know what to do. One of the girls, a cute,

busty, but somewhat short (5'0") mexican young woman said "Wow, we're so sorry, we thought you were someone else."

I said "Like who?" All I got was a cheeky grin, and an "ummm". So I interjected, and said "one of your friends?". At

the same time they all said "Yeah". Trying to get rid of the awkward moment, I extended my hand, and said "Hi, I'm

*********. Now that you know me, do I look like one of your friends?". Theirs eyes got a little wide, but they

nodded in approval. I found out their names were Shana (the mexican girl, big butt, by the way, like a size 10 in

womens, slightly chubby), Melissa (White young woman, slender, kinda hippy, small chest, REAL small waistline, about

5'4), and Hortencia (taller mexican young woman, about 5'9, medium build, super dark hair, her hips and bust size

seemed eerily proportionate). Having that all out of the way, I was kinda taken back by what happened next.

Hortencia stepped forward, and just blurted out "You can call me if you want." The other two looked kinda stunned

but, to my surprise, followed suit and said "Yeah, me too." They asked if I had a cell phone (which I did), and to

put their numbers in it. I took down their numbers, and thanked them, telling them I'd call them sometime. I then

told them I had to get going (although I didn't), smiled, and walked out of the mall. All this happened in about 10

minutes. I had talked to them more, and found out more about them, but I didn't want to draw this story out too

much. One thing I did notice, is that they didn't ask for MY phone number. Thinking back on it now, it sounds kinda

unbelievable. I apologize you guys if it sounds over the top, but it happened yesterday, so it's still fresh in my

mind.

Keeping in mind that I have a girlfriend, I probably will not be calling them (unfortunately).

I've

still got about half of my 2nd bottle left.

Please let me know your feelings/comments on this. Do you think it

was the mones, my people skills, a combination of both, or was it just a good day to remember? Thank you everyone.

Kaioshinsama
    Another full dropper full of P10, K? If so, I'm getting nervous ... either my

one fear concerning mones are coming true (they're starting to dilute the products , definitely been

thinking that with AE), or the makers of P10 haven't a clue on the dosage.

I would say P10 pulled them

in, and your skills worked the rest.

There is a post on here somewhere, I couldn't find it, but it's

the POST OF THE YEAR on P10 with two drops (1 to the front of the throat and back of neck), a spray of TE scent to

the pits, a dab/drop of APC:PI mixed at 5:1 to the pulse points on the neck and 1 to the chest (3 total), and a full

pack of SOE gel smeared all over the place! He said he wifes pussy started twitching (mini orgams) after about 5-15

minutes in bed. For what thats worth....

I "THINK" a bit of SOE gel would help you out there, K, but I'm no

expert!

I reserve all rights to be wrong!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thread Information