Close

Default Best pheromone product for turning women on?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    In your opinion what pheromone product seems to turn women on the most? Alter Ego, The Edge, NPA,

Primal, Andro or another monie product. I have only tried ae, and te but it seems like AE is slightly less sexual

than TE. But i have yet to try other products. I use it at work around older women (30-50 years old) and AE seems to

get the better all around responses. This questions goes to anyone who has tried these products. Any opinions

welcome as i will make another purchase soon and would like to see where primal, npa, and andro rank (sexual hits

wise) against AE, and TE.

Banned User

Ok so here we go...

PI=

will get huge hits from some and negative reactions from everyone else. My first product I ever tried back several

years ago. had crazy animal like sex with my girl.

NPA= Very hard to cover and get dose right...huge learning

curve....a mere days difference can throw a monkey wrench into your optimal dosage cause it is so touchy....but if

you get it right and add some Soe to it you are a chick magnet for sure.

Ae= a safe choice that will get you

subtle hits from a larger percentage than NPA Edge or PI but the hits wont be as obvious. Easier to get dose right

though....tends to have a little nol effect but not really...more a safe none product.

TE= diluted NPA but

has horrible cover scents....not sure about trying it unscented....

Andro= never tried it but it seems a lot

like edge+

Your new so I would suggest you start with Ae...which you have done. I would try the beginners

pack next which will allow you to experiment with none more. Once you can get the dose right with none the rest is

easy unless you are using PI or NPA....those products are so heavy on the none that the optimal dose one day may be

different the next due to several variables. Example.....the other day I nailed it big time with two cologne sprays

mixed 1 to 7 with Npa...and covered with another pure cologne spray....I also had 1/4 SOe and a drop Ae on to cover

Soe unscented....I was a moviestar....did the same thing two days later minus the SOE and nothing. Now maybe it was

the Soe but others have observed that sometimes even when you find what seems to be the sweet spot...build up and

shower/testosterone/hormon barriers can interfere the next day. This is especially true when you are dealing with a

heavy none product. Case and point less is more on the none. I find my best strategy is to start a day out with a

small dab and re-apply throughout the day till I find that sweet spot. Thats how I found Ae. For me Ae sweet spot is

2-4 drops depending on environment....personal variables (hormones/build-up/gym) and application point/strategy .

There is also the wildcard known as the cover. DOnt have a good cover? Better off to not wear anything...including

mones. More to this stuff that you could ever imagine....but let me be the first to say that when you get it right

it will be like one of those days when your just on your money.....king of the jungle....and If you can get it right

you can make that day happen almost whenever you want. First ya gotta get everything right though...and we havent

even touched on your signiture mone levels....which as I mentioned will change from day to day in a subtle way. Its

like if you picture being a painter. You are trying to blend two colors to make the right color. It takes time to

find out which color you are. Once you know your blue than you know to add red to make purple....but until you

figure it out you could end up with some ugly colors....

Phero Dude

NPA seems to be the most widely

used -none heavy product around the boards, and its my personal favorite. AE and TE are far less effective for me,

although for some, NPA might be too much. I've tried PI with minimal success, but it was one of the first products

I ever tried, and I had no clue about proper dosing. I might like to try it again one day.

I'd keep tinkering

with AE to get a better idea of what your personal pheromone signiature is like. If you find AE a little to

subdued, or have to wear a lot of it to see any obvious hits, definately upgrade to NPA.

yeah, i am still tinkering with

AE to get the optimum doseage but you guys are right about one thing. for example, on some days i can wear 3 drops

or AE and i can get a crapload of strong hits but if i wear it the next day (same 3 drops) it doesn't seem to have

the same effect with the same women. Granted there are a ton of variables but it seems that i will have not use it

two days in a row as buildup seems to occur (even though i shower a lot). I will have to keep tinkering and i think

from what you guys say my next purchase will be NPA (i will try primal at some point but it's alot more

expensive).

Banned User

Thats why I think we need to

change our strategy. I have been having great results by always starting my day with a minute amount of none and

working my way up. 1 drop Ae if I am not having a good hit day I add another a couple-few hours later....I repeat

till I hit optimum. I find after a 3-4 drop Ae day that 1 drop is sometimes enough.

I find TE and NPA to be the most

effective at enhancing erotic responses in attracted or interested women. I haven't had much luck with Chikara, AE

or Perception in this regard. SOE is also good, albeit not as intense as TE/NPA, it gets them to focus on you and

thus it's easy to entice them with a little charm and wit. I find no diff in TE and NPA other than dosage

concentration. A stiff dose of NPA (or TE) and SOE is the ultimate combo for me. Your results will probably vary as

you ain't me.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Cool

I wore AE 3 drops on the neck

shoulder area, 3 sprays of TE on the upper body and covered with Amouage Ciel.

Went to a bar on Tuesday night

and well to make a long story short this girl asked me to dance and a few hours later I was driving her back to her

car at 8:00am :-).

I wore the same mix at a movie theater and the lady sitting beside me seem to take an

interest in me.
    Mones seem to work best for me in a one on one situation when a woman is in close

proximity.

DCW

Mones seem to work best

for me in a one on one situation when a woman is in close proximity.
    I think this is the same for

everybody.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

"Common wisdom" seems to place

"best" range at about 3 feet/1 meter. My one DIHL response person was about 5 feet away (on average. She was moving

around a bit) but I think it took a good 8 to 10 minutes to take effect.

As for "best," no single product I've

tried yet seem to shine more outstandingly than another, but my DIHL was with AE (2 drops).
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I am definately feeling like

less is more with ae. (2-3 drops max) and only using monies 2-3 times a weeks at most to avoid buildup seems like

the best way to go.

Thread Information