Close

Question what do u do if u are caught using pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    what do u do if u are caught using pheros

or some one or people find out what u are doing
    i feel

embaressed should i ??

a gel packet was in my pill bottle with my name on it at work and it fell out and

someone found it whats the oppinoin??

Journeyman

I'd tell them its a cologne

sample and keep it as my secret. Most people would not believe they work and think you're really naive. They

might tell others because they think its really funny you fell for an advertisement. In any case, people knowing is

generally not to your advantage.

so does this mean that if people

know it will hurt my sucess

Banned User

Your a cooked goose mr.

Quote Originally Posted by mark1
    what do u do if u

are caught using pheros

i feel embaressed should i ??

a

gel packet was in my pill bottle with my name on it at work and it fell out and someone found it whats the

oppinoin??
    Find the right mix for you then go out and approach sophisticated women who look like they

are probably high end call girls, get to know them and have them break you off money on a regular basis. This way,

you will not need to work and you can take the fullest and most fun advantage of your mones....OR go back to

work knowing that many MIGHT consider you a goofball, and the women will be weary of you, and the boss will always

be on lookout for anything he might perceive as "sexual harrassement" from you towards your female co-workers.

The choice is yours.

If I'm caught by a guy I don't

tell him a thing. I don't owe him an explanation. If it's a chick I simply say that's my "love cologne" or

something silly and you put a little on and let her sniff. But then again I'm a brother so I do this and come off

pretty smooth. Seriously though, do this with JB#1 and I garuntee you she'll smell it. Then in your mind you smile

because you know you got her. I've shared the secret with my a friend or two (I've sold him a mix I made with E.

Oil, NPA and a little APC). He made fun of it but I noticed he wore it all the time. I never told him it was

pheromone based. Honestly the guy really didn't need it. He's a chick magnet.

-The Bat

I remove all the labels and set

them next to my EO and cologne collection. Everyone sees them but are none the wiser. I've been seen applying NPA

and they merely think it's a custom EO brew. Nobody touches them as they don't know what the hell's in

there.

Alcohol will remove the ink from most of the gelpaks. Use a fine tipped sharpie to inscribe a secret

code if you're afraid of forgetting the contents.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I usually end up putting them in

different containers anyway.

-The Bat

Banned User

Default what to do

Yea that was slick. Do

what the guy above did. Say it's your loooove potion in some sarcastic and flirty way.

It will come off funny

and if your sarcastic they won't believe you anyway. And if they say, 'really?' just say "That's rediculous, I

just use it coz I like the smell" or something sarcastic/funny.

Really not hard to play it off as long as

you're not coming off like you're trying to hide it. You do that and they will smell it and that's when crap

happens.

Ryan

Visionary7903

I agree with Mr. Playboy.

The everyday-person's perceptions of pheromones is that they are a way to trick women and very sleazy. They DONT

KNOW OR UNDERSTAND if for example you are wearing SOE and are just looking to make friends. Sexual harassment is a

big thing at work. You need to be very careful about your reputation, especially if the person who found it starts

telling everyone. Mr. Playboy hit the nail on the head about what might happen if they do tell.

Maybe an option

might be to wear unscented SOE for a month or two after this happens and become everybody's 'friend' - position

yourself as a fun loving kid with whom everyone just has a laugh with and at and who has little if any success with

women. People may forget about the 'mone' episode or put it down to another one of your fun antics from which they

can have a good laugh at.

Visionary

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlayboy
    OR go back to work knowing that many MIGHT

consider you a goofball, and the women will be weary of you, and the boss will always be on lookout for anything he

might perceive as "sexual harrassement" from you towards your female co-workers.

The choice is yours.

I don't know if it's that

serious. I say that because most people think pheromones are Bs anywhere. You can make a big joke of the whole

thing. Why tell them it's a phero anyway. I have pheros in my little roll on bottle. Most people think it's some

kind of fragrant E-Oil. It's actually NPA and some other things mixed. I don't remember all that's in there

considering I mixed it so long ago.

-The Bat

Enlightened One

i told a few ppl at my old job

quite afew of the guys and gals ended up using em in theier social lives - now days welli dont tell anyone - gel

packs are well hidden and the bottles etc well they either go in my smal backpack or i apply before leaving home and

forget

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I remove all

the labels and set them next to my EO and cologne collection. Everyone sees them but are none the wiser. I've been

seen applying NPA and they merely think it's a custom EO brew. Nobody touches them as they don't know what the

hell's in there.

Alcohol will remove the ink from most of the gelpaks. Use a fine tipped sharpie to inscribe

a secret code if you're afraid of forgetting the contents.
    I remove all the labels too.Theres no excuse for

getting caught putting on mones it should always be done in a private place.Its kind of like when Clark Kent changes

into his Alter Ego(pun intended) Superman he cant let anyone know.So the bathroom is my "telephone booth"

Well, I'm actually not trying to

hide during the actual application. I even spray myself in parking lots while walking to a club or work. Everyone

thinks I'm applying cologne or EOs and aren't curious beyond that informaton. If I became secretive they'd

probably start digging around.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

That's pretty much what I do.

People aren't as interested what others put on as one may thing. I think APC make some curious because of the

scent. They may ask for some but other than that it's no biggie. Now if you are caught with fully labeled

pheromones I think much of the above advice is good. I've started mixing pheros with those needles for inkjet

refill kits. I have several so I use one for pheros. I'm using the roll on bottles for lack of a good spray bottle.

I've got some NPA but I want to test some of the pheros I've never tried. My next purchase will probably be

standard 1 ounce APC and 10ml NPA.

But for now I want to see what this stuff I got here will do. I'm still

at a loss as to what the cloudy light greenish mix I made up a while ago is. I believe it's some kind of E-oil type

thing I made (mix oil and a good smelling scent. You can see my Axe thread for more this). But I don't know if

there's any phero in there or not. I know there's no NPA in it. Smells great. Added 30% NPA. Will it work? Don't

know. Unlike my other stuff if there's no pheros in it, then it's essentially NPA in a mix (NPA alone).

These bottles are unlabeled so it looks like standared E-oil you get from those guys on the train. I will

say this, I had some NPA charged egyptian musk but sadly I never got to use it and have no idea where it is. Girls

love E-Musk so much.

-The Bat

Stranger

That's some prank they pulled

on you, aye? I ought to snag something labeled at work and try that some time.

Quote Originally Posted by mark1
    what do u do if u

are caught using pheros

i feel embaressed should i

??

a gel packet was in my pill bottle with my name on it at work and it fell out and someone found it whats

the oppinoin??
    Whatever came of this situation?

-The Bat

nothing has happen yet but ive

decided to be more carefull and not bring my stuff with me

Why not just keep it in your

pocket? Unless you have people litterally digging in your pockets all day (which would lead me to believe either the

pheros are working very well for you or you hang out with a lot of politicians).

-The Bat

the bottle feel out of my pocket

and i did not know it till i seen it sitting on the counter

i dont think i have any worryes now

Ah, I see.

-The Bat

You can also just make up some of

your own odd labels on the computer using "address" size. And most of those mail-order places that sell return

address labels will probably cheerfully just print whatever you want rather than the "expected" name and address so

do something creative...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Enthusiast

If people find out, its their

problem whether they mind or not.

Youre a man, and you dont have to make excuses for doing what you want to

do (unless its illegal, of course).

Thats the other part of the attraction formula. Mindset.

What do

women want? Men. Contemplate.

Banned User

I have concluded that

pheromone use should be kept secret, but only because I don't want every one I know to have the same cloud I do,

which will kill it. People find out I have mones and I just act like it's nothing. Questions are answered with

"I'm doing an experiment, but have noticed nothing so far." This is true, of course, but only for APC.

You

might want to say something to the effect that you wanted to see if what someone else told you is true about them,

but you still think it's all BS.

Thread Information