Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey junglesitar.

I would

like to know what you think about soe. Have you tried it just by itself, and if you did what kind of results did you

get from it?

I just want to know, because I was thinking about getting it, but scense you seem to be having a

hard time with the mones. I figured if soe works for you then it must be good.
    You better watch out behind you becuase you never know you might see me coming at you hard. (If you catch my driff). That was dedicated to only if the ladies read my signature. Fella's please disregard this.

Stranger

I think it's funny anyone

here is asking my opinion but I enjoy it so here it goes. I've been keeping a detailed record on my computer, with

application amounts, times, locations, and reactions if any. I've also been reading posts on this forum everyday,

guess I'm not done with the experiment. Not that I'm authoratative but here's my experiences with SOE gel

packs:

I had read about the high marks given to SOE with AE so I've given that a try as well as SOE solo and

SOE with A314.

SOE solo and SOE with AA314 prompted some sweeter looks in the eyes and flirting which was again,

culturally out of context. My feeling is that SOE and A314 isn't a real natural together though. With SOE I applied

each time between 1/8 and 1/2 pack. With SOE it also happened quickly after applying, and I'm also under the

impression that, here, for me, it doesn't last long for effectiveness.

I was so jacked on what I read about

SOE plus AE, plus the fact that I think I had gotten AE to work that I gave this one some solid tries...

Day

1: 1/4 gelpack of SOE and 1 drop of AE
    . No effect... went on a date with a 22 year old Thai girl to lunch. It

was fine, but she was neither crawling away or sniffing my neck, normal in other words. Rest of the day nothing to

note.

Day 2: 1/2 gelpack of SOE and 2 drops of AE. No effects... had my normal routine and was around

lots of women per usual. Went home and showered and reapplied 1/2 gelpack of SOE, 3 drops of AE, and 2 drops of

A314
    . Went to meet a different 24 year old Thai girl who is kind of normally in high gear all the time. We met,

hung out, and drove to a club where there were at least 800 people (packed), mostly guys since it's hard techno

they were playing! In short there were no reactions either positive or negative the whole night. It could have gone

much further with my date but that's nothing unusual.

The only other effect was what I alluded to earlier, one

day applying 2 small drops on my neck and getting some sweeter than usual smiles and looks in the eyes, and right

after applying stepping into an elevator and having 5 women step in who, one by one turned around and smiled and had

one even start talking to me in the elevator. Is that worth the money to buy SOE? SOE worked marginally better for

me than WAGG or A1 (which did nothing at all so far) so if I was going to do the whole thing over again, I would

order SOE over WAGG. My favorite mones so far are AA314 and maybe AE.
    Peace, JungleSitar
    As is one's thought, so one becomes. This is an eternal mystery. -Maitri Upanishad

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Visionary7903
    Hi

Junglesitar

don't be so impatient dude! You have a lot of experimenting to do and a lot of fun to be had with

the products you have at your disposal! Why don't you try wearing A1 (two drops to the face if half strength

bottle) and maybe a third of a gel packet of SOE while your teaching the yoga for a week? Try avoiding -None and see

what that is like. On the other hand when you know you are going to have sex with women you can continue with AE/m.

Visionary
    You are right Visionary, I'll try the A1/SOE thing and let you know! Thanks again for the

advice.
    As is one's thought, so one becomes. This is an eternal mystery. -Maitri Upanishad

Keeping the journal is a good idea.

I've done it regularly for the past 11 months with some interesting data and results. Something I've occasionally

done is purposefully wear nothing for a few weeks and record those results as well, for contrast.

Try to avoid a

placebo effect. Act in a way that feels natural according to your mood. Forget that you are wearing something until

the night is over, and then reflect on whether things were "normal" or not, and record your observations.

It's

best not to hunt for effects in every little action. Once you've recorded a number of data points you can then make

an informed opinion. Here's an example of something that really stood out for me from tonight...(while wearing 3

sprays of TE, with the spray bottle from the newbie kit)
    I sat down alone in a restaurant and after a bit my

waitress arrived without me seeing her, immediately putting her hand on my back and being almost ridiculously

friendly and silly. She touched me at least a half a dozen times while waiting on me, and took her nametag off and

put it on my shirt, and stuck her pen over my ear. She also asked my name after we'd only been talking for a short

bit. I'd never seen her before and I'm not a supermodel, so this was kinda unusual behavior.

While that

kind of thing does happen now and then, really most of it is up to you of course.
    ---
    As for what and how much to

wear, that will depend on...your body chemistry, personality, age, targets...probably a combination of things.

For me (caucasian male, 30, living in the US):

I can put on as much chikara as I wish. Mild effects, but does

seem to make strangers more likely to start a friendly conversation. I've typically used 3 or so sprays with some

variation for testing.

NPA or TE, especially NPA, has very dramatic effects. It gives a powerful boost to my

confidence making me ridiculously cocky, and also seems to make some women act in a surprisingly flirtatious way,

and makes men show me a lot of respect. I can wear a lot of NPA without having any overdose symptoms. 3 dabs for

instance does not cause a problem.

AE seems to be a mix between those two. Decent product.

I've used both

SOE and musk with androstenol, and though I seem to detect perhaps a little more friendliness, it's hard to say.

However, I've used these less than the others.

If I was only allowed to have one product, it would be NPA (for

men. all products mentioned here are the men's version).

King of the coupons!

Question Nice report, Phan!

Thanks!

If I may ...

I'd like to know your application points for both your 3 sprays of TE and your 3

dabs of NPA?

Sounds like you prefer NPA over TE, yes?
    Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Mostly on the neck. The neck is

warm, and it's near nose level, so that makes it easy for people to breathe in the pheromones. I sometimes put just

a touch of something on the back of my neck for people walking by behind me; unsure if that helps, but perhaps.

I like the concentration of NPA, and I also like that I can put a tiny bit under my nose if I wish which can

drastically affect my mood in a good way. The interesting thing is that after using NPA a number of times, and

finding the ultra-confident mood that it put me in, I sometimes now consciously think back to those moments when not

wearing it to put myself in a weaker version of that same kind of mood.

TE doesn't seem to have the same

magnitude of effect on me thanks to being more dilute. I may also be using less of it because of the dilution.

I

went into way more detail with my original "experiment results"

here:
    http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sho

wthread.php?p=159495#post159495

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information