Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Question AE/M, Chikara, Pheros, Alpha A314... nothing works!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi y'all,
    I'm aware that this question may have been answered in different ways already...

I've trolled through the forum for more than a week already and can't quite get the answer I'm looking for.

I'm completely new to this, although I've done a bit of reading... regarding amounts/od'ing and finding one's

personal formula in relation to one's own body chemistry and location.

Briefly, I'm an Caucasian yoga teacher

in a small south-east asian country and am surrounded by women all day, who listen to me, and generally give me

attention because that's the nature of my role and position/status. You could say I've had ample opportunity to

test the pheromones, in fact you might want to send me your pheromone samples because I may be the perfect test

case! I physically adjust students, male and female... not in a sexual way, but just so we can rule out the issue

of proximics... I'm physically pressed up close to upwards of 20-30 people in a room, mostly female, several times

a day. I keep 95% vegetarian, am in excellent physical condition, and have never had trouble with women... I've

always had lots of choice and particuarly here in this city where the woman/man ratio is high everywhere and

caucasian's are a bit fetishsized.

I'm kind of an extreme type, no experience and I placed my first order of

Chikara unscented, AE/M, Pheros, & Alpha A314
    Day one: Chikara unscented. 2-3 sprays on neck and wrists. The

reactions I get from society/work/students is about the same as usual... if I had to say anything at all it would be

*maybe* a bit more chattyness from both my side and others... but nothing to be called a "hit". I took a

shower during the day and applied again fresh. Had a headache and could smell some residue by the end of the day

that wasn't terribly pleasant. If that was the extent of the effect of Chikara, it certainly wouldn't sell much!

Day two: AE/M. 3 dabs split between the neck and wrists. No reactions from anyone either negative or

positive. Also got a headache, and took a shower in the day and tried a fresh dose... yes, I scrubbed the points.

Day three: Pheros. 2-3 dabs in between behind ears and wrists. No reactions to report. I spent the day with

my girlfriend, and even had her smell my wrists to get her opinion. She said it smelled nice but that was as far as

it went. I took a shower and reapplied later in the evening and we had sex but it wasn't particuarly hot or

prompted by insatiable desire or anything... just, for lack of better words; routine.

Day four: AA314. 1-2

drops split between ears and wrists. Again nothing to report. I ordered this one without much knowledge, but having

the "big daddy" effect doesn't interest me much. Just had to try it since it's in the arsenal already. I tried it

twice in the day with a hot shower in between (I have a shower at my office)

Each day I've spent nearly the

entire day with women either in a professional or personal setting. While I'm not exactly strutting up to the

hottest woman I can find and striking up conversation with her, I'm far from shy, and I'm definitely in the

position to know if it has an effect socially. I am not looking to turn on my students or staff, but outside of work

it sounds fun of course. I would be enthusiastic if it helps me to open lines of conversation and hmm... well, I

wouldn't complain if it bordered on more of course

Each day I should add that I end up with a headache.

I know that the headache may indicate OD but... do these look like high application amounts? I've tried

one dab with NO effect, took a hot soapy shower, applied a little more... no effect as well.
    Does it take a few

days to build it up or should I stick with one for a while or... give up? If any out of these four had any vague

effect it would be Chikara, but again, it leaves me with a headache which clears after a shower.

Thanks to the

wise and grand phero wizards who can help me get more out of this pheromone experience... but at the moment I'm not

feelin it! What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by junglesitar
    Hi y'all,

I'm aware that this question may have been answered in different ways already... I've trolled through the forum

for more than a week already and can't quite get the answer I'm looking for.
    I'm completely new to this,

although I've done a bit of reading... regarding amounts/od'ing and finding one's personal formula in relation to

one's own body chemistry and location.

Briefly, I'm an Caucasian yoga teacher in a small south-east asian

country and am surrounded by women all day, who listen to me, and generally give me attention because that's the

nature of my role and position/status. You could say I've had ample opportunity to test the pheromones, in fact you

might want to send me your pheromone samples because I may be the perfect test case! I physically adjust

students, male and female... not in a sexual way, but just so we can rule out the issue of proximics... I'm

physically pressed up close to upwards of 20-30 people in a room, mostly female, several times a day. I keep 95%

vegetarian, am in excellent physical condition, and have never had trouble with women... I've always had lots of

choice and particuarly here in this city where the woman/man ratio is high everywhere and caucasian's are a bit

fetishsized.

I'm kind of an extreme type, no experience and I placed my first order of Chikara unscented, AE/M,

Pheros, & Alpha A314
    Day one: Chikara unscented. 2-3 sprays on neck and wrists. The reactions I get from

society/work/students is about the same as usual... if I had to say anything at all it would be *maybe* a bit

more chattyness from both my side and others... but nothing to be called a "hit". I took a shower during the day and

applied again fresh. Had a headache and could smell some residue by the end of the day that wasn't terribly

pleasant. If that was the extent of the effect of Chikara, it certainly wouldn't sell much!

Day two:

AE/M
    . 3 dabs split between the neck and wrists. No reactions from anyone either negative or positive. Also got a

headache, and took a shower in the day and tried a fresh dose... yes, I scrubbed the points.
    Day three:

Pheros
    . 2-3 dabs in between behind ears and wrists. No reactions to report. I spent the day with my girlfriend,

and even had her smell my wrists to get her opinion. She said it smelled nice but that was as far as it went. I took

a shower and reapplied later in the evening and we had sex but it wasn't particuarly hot or prompted by insatiable

desire or anything... just, for lack of better words; routine.

Day four: AA314. 1-2 drops split between

ears and wrists. Again nothing to report. I ordered this one without much knowledge, but having the "big daddy"

effect doesn't interest me much. Just had to try it since it's in the arsenal already. I tried it twice in the day

with a hot shower in between (I have a shower at my office)

Each day I've spent nearly the entire day with

women either in a professional or personal setting. While I'm not exactly strutting up to the hottest woman I can

find and striking up conversation with her, I'm far from shy, and I'm definitely in the position to know if it has

an effect socially. I am not looking to turn on my students or staff, but outside of work it sounds fun of course. I

would be enthusiastic if it helps me to open lines of conversation and hmm... well, I wouldn't complain if it

bordered on more of course

I know that the

headache may indicate OD but... do these look like high application amounts? I've tried one dab with NO effect,

took a hot soapy shower, applied a little more... no effect as well.
    Does it take a few days to build it up or

should I stick with one for a while or... give up? If any out of these four had any vague effect it would be

Chikara, but again, it leaves me with a headache which clears after a shower.

Thanks to the wise and grand phero

wizards who can help me get more out of this pheromone experience... but at the moment I'm not feelin it! What to

do?
    My experience at first was similar to yours.

As far as the chikara is concerned, I tried

various amounts of it and it didn't work well. And then one day I just sprayed ONE spray and from that point on I

see it working, but it has to be just ONE spray.

I combine my ONE spray of chikara unscented with ONE drop of

NPA and a spray of Le Male cologne (le male cologne is the best cologne for when you want to get women in a sexual

mood) and this has been the best mix for me so far.

I still haven't gotten my aa314, but I am going to do 2

drops with ONE drop of npa...I think this will really help me be one of the best macks in my city...I just have a

really sick feeling about it.

Also, when comparing results you have to compare with people of similar age. I'm

Visionary7903

Hi junglesitar

Welcome

to the forum!

If you are around women all day you really should get A1 (try the half strength cheaper bottle

first). You will definitely like the way it relaxes the ladies and makes them feel so comfortable and intimate

around you. If you are one of the men who gets depressed or tired from wearing A1 I would recommend getting

Realm/men which contains small amounts of a phero which improves the mood of males and you should spray this a few

times a day.

I think the problem you are having is that you are trying products that contain substantial amounts

of -None in an Asian country. You MAY already produce too much -None for a lot of the ladies in that country given

that you are caucasian. They might be intimidated if you put on more -None. Keep in mind I have the Clint Eastwood

Effect / Lone Wolf thingy going on so I am obviously biased against wearing -None.

The following two paragraphs

are all about showing you that pheromones actually work and convert you into a believer :
    From the

products you have got, I would try wearing good dosages of products of either AE/m (3-4 drops), or Chikara (2

sprays) just before you are going to have sex with your gf. These products both contain substantial amounts of -None

(especially AE/m) and I would be suprised if the sex will not be more passionate/animalistic. Other than that you

should see increased respect and attentiveness from people who you talk to and perhaps more intimidation too from

some people when you are wearing those dosages of AE/m and Chikara.

With Dr. Smell This' Pheros product, what I

would do is apply a heavy dose on my face (say 4-5 dabs) and then immediately start interacting with women. DO NOT

wear any of your other products when you do this. You should see obvious results from this - every woman you talk to

is likely to be smiling. Unfortunately for me this only lasts for 20-30 mins but you could always reapply when you

need to. For example, if you know you will be having a quick lunch with a hottie friend, apply right before you are

meeting etc. You need to have game too when you are talking to them (be charming, no supplication, etc.) as this

will just make them feel really comfortable around you and see you in a better light but it will not turn them onto

a highly sexual state by itself.

But bottom line man I would definitely buy A1 for your situation and maybe

other 'comfort mones' that Asian women seem to have liked from posts on the forum in the past as well as from my

own experiences such as SOE especially, and WAGG, Beta-Androstenol, etc....

Visionary

Hi y'all,
    I'm aware that this question may have been answered in different ways already...

I've trolled through the forum for more than a week already and can't quite get the answer I'm looking for.

I'm completely new to this, although I've done a bit of reading... regarding amounts/od'ing and finding one's

personal formula in relation to one's own body chemistry and location.

Briefly, I'm an Caucasian yoga teacher

in a small south-east asian country and am surrounded by women all day, who listen to me, and generally give me

attention because that's the nature of my role and position/status. You could say I've had ample opportunity to

test the pheromones, in fact you might want to send me your pheromone samples because I may be the perfect test

case! I physically adjust students, male and female... not in a sexual way, but just so we can rule out the issue

of proximics... I'm physically pressed up close to upwards of 20-30 people in a room, mostly female, several times

a day. I keep 95% vegetarian, am in excellent physical condition, and have never had trouble with women... I've

always had lots of choice and particuarly here in this city where the woman/man ratio is high everywhere and

caucasian's are a bit fetishsized.

I'm kind of an extreme type, no experience and I placed my first order of

Chikara unscented, AE/M, Pheros, & Alpha A314
    Day one: Chikara unscented. 2-3 sprays on neck and wrists. The

reactions I get from society/work/students is about the same as usual... if I had to say anything at all it would be

*maybe* a bit more chattyness from both my side and others... but nothing to be called a "hit". I took a

shower during the day and applied again fresh. Had a headache and could smell some residue by the end of the day

that wasn't terribly pleasant. If that was the extent of the effect of Chikara, it certainly wouldn't sell much!

Day two: AE/M. 3 dabs split between the neck and wrists. No reactions from anyone either negative or

positive. Also got a headache, and took a shower in the day and tried a fresh dose... yes, I scrubbed the points.

Day three: Pheros. 2-3 dabs in between behind ears and wrists. No reactions to report. I spent the day with

my girlfriend, and even had her smell my wrists to get her opinion. She said it smelled nice but that was as far as

it went. I took a shower and reapplied later in the evening and we had sex but it wasn't particuarly hot or

prompted by insatiable desire or anything... just, for lack of better words; routine.

Day four: AA314.

1-2 drops split between ears and wrists. Again nothing to report. I ordered this one without much knowledge, but

having the "big daddy" effect doesn't interest me much. Just had to try it since it's in the arsenal already. I

tried it twice in the day with a hot shower in between (I have a shower at my office)

Each day I've spent

nearly the entire day with women either in a professional or personal setting. While I'm not exactly strutting up

to the hottest woman I can find and striking up conversation with her, I'm far from shy, and I'm definitely in the

position to know if it has an effect socially. I am not looking to turn on my students or staff, but outside of work

it sounds fun of course. I would be enthusiastic if it helps me to open lines of conversation and hmm... well, I

wouldn't complain if it bordered on more of course

I know that the headache may indicate OD but... do these look like high application amounts? I've tried

one dab with NO effect, took a hot soapy shower, applied a little more... no effect as well.
    Does it take a few

days to build it up or should I stick with one for a while or... give up? If any out of these four had any vague

effect it would be Chikara, but again, it leaves me with a headache which clears after a shower.

Thanks to the

wise and grand phero wizards who can help me get more out of this pheromone experience... but at the moment I'm not

feelin it! What to do?

Stranger

Post A1/Beta-Nol

Thanks for both

of your suggestions... I'll try the Pheros dabs to the face in the next hour and let you know what the results

are...
    Visionary, when you say to get A1 are you referring to Pheromax? The straight up A1 looks a little too

professional for this corner at the moment. Also the Beta-Nol... I believe there is no product offered on this site

that contains it, aside from the chemistry set which again, I'm not that hard-core yet
    -JungleSitar

Don't expect a lot in the way

of hits from Pheros by itself. It's a fine product and I have used a lot of it but not alone. Pheros' best

attribute is to cover other things with a unique smell. I get a lot of compliments from it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Visionary7903

Junglesitar

With the

A1 I ment the one in the chem set not Pheromax (Pheromax/m contains -Nol and -None, as well as A1). Get the half

strength bottle ($49.95). I know the chem set is scary to newbies and yeah you CANNOT return stuff that you buy from

there but the whole reason A1 is only there and in very few other products (Pheromax/m and Realm/w are the only ones

that I know of) is because of patent issues with Erox. Trust me on this one I would get A1 if I was around women all

day like you are - remember it might affect your own mood negatively or make you more tired than usual so be

prepared (maybe try the Realm/m as an antidote to this if it happens as I stated before). There is no product like

A1!

Anyway maybe you can hold off on the Beta-Nol until you have experimented some more. Give DST's Pheros a

try more than once and see how positive womens' reactions are to you in the immediate aftermath (20-30 mins) after

a heavy application (3-6 dabs). For me it works just fine alone if used like I stated. I am on my second bottle of

the latest batch of the product.

Visionary

Thanks for both of your suggestions...

I'll try the Pheros dabs to the face in the next hour and let you know what the results are...
    Visionary, when you

say to get A1 are you referring to Pheromax? The straight up A1 looks a little too professional for this corner at

the moment. Also the Beta-Nol... I believe there is no product offered on this site that contains it, aside from the

chemistry set which again, I'm not that hard-core yet
    -JungleSitar

Stranger

Unhappy still not there!

Well,

here's how today went... tried 3 dabs of Pheros on the face and hit the street. Took the train, went to work,

socialized, but didn't see any difference. An hour later I decided to up the anty and tried one small spray

of unscented Chikara on my wrists before I taught class. Again, nothing aside from the usual smiles and socializing

that is both characteristic of this country and the atmosphere in a yoga school.

At the end of the day, (some 5

hours later) I tried again a couple dabs of Pheros. Went out, socialized, and then went to dinner with my

girlfriend... nothing to note at all, aside from a constant headache that developed and has come everyday since

trying Pheromones (but not until the 2nd application)

I'm feeling skeptical to be honest, but would LOVE any

suggestions on how to get any of these 4 products, either in terms of dosage, location, or combination to garner

some kind of reaction that would inspire me. If one of them worked I'm game to order more, but I should see

something right? I'm also a bit concerned about the headaches... not that they're serious, but it's unpleasant.

Will getting reactions from this take a few days? Should I stay with one product consistently?

Just work with one product and

test it to death.

Only use 1 spray of Chikara, or a max. of 2.

With AE start with 1 drop for a few days

and work upwards.

With AA314 try applying 1 drop early on in the day and then applying a few more several hours

later.

As Bel said treat Pheros as a great cover that enhances what you are wearing.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Like I said before, don't

count on anything in the way of hits from Pheros. It's a nice product and is great for supplementing pheromones but

not as a stand alone.

Next, keep the pheromones away from your face as you obviously are sensitive to them.

Random hopping from one product to the next isn't going to prove a thing. Instead, start with a single product,

any one that you have. Start with a low dose and wear it every day for a week to see what happens. If no results,

double to amount the next week. Keep doing this until you either start getting hits or see a gross negative

reactions. Now you have a benchmark to work with. Do the same thing with other products. It may seem tedious but

you'll have a far better chance of getting mones to work with you than otherwise.

A couple of notes:
    People

who already know you are less likely to react than people who don't. If they know you they already have you

pigeon-holed to some degree.
    Pheromones ARE NOT magic! They are only an aid. You, your personality and a thousand

other factors are going to play into your success.
    Pay attention. Most of us are poorly equiped to catch the more

subtle hints until we have been watching for a while. Learn something about body language if you haven't already.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Junglesitar sounds like you

are a little impatient and expecting too much too soon.You are "looking" for hits but you dont "see".Alot of hits

come when you are not expecting them.I bet you put on the mones and watch every woman to see if they are reacting to

them when you dont see reactions you get paranoid that they dont work I know from experience.I would try WAGG if I

was you.

Default i used to get headaches but i

i

used to get headaches but i developed a tolerance

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Note on the uses of Pheros:

Every once in a while, I write a note like this; since Pheros is a different kettle of fish from the

other products; and has different uses for different people/occasions.

As you have heard, there are different

effects for different people. Pheros is unique in that it will give you a global natural musk effect, with

the countless natural analog pheromones from various sources in nature.

It probably works best as a standalone

for people who could stand to boost the overall natural musk and miscellaneous pheromones of their body. For

many it would work well to supplement what was lost from the body oils during a soap shower, for example. The

eminently musky Belgareth is not one of those people, according to the stories he's told here; so would likely find

it more useful as a cover, or to enhance other mones.

It can also round out and/or compliment the natural effect

for those who already have a prominent musk note to their natural body chemistry. I'd put myself in this category,

where my body's natural musk is reasonably mild, woody smell.

It is also important to consider that

Pheros also works through conscious channels more than other pheromone products. Musky smells, for example

the smell of sex, work on both conscious and unconscious levels. So compliments on its smell can be taken as

indicating that it is working pheromonally as well.
    It's not that it "just smells nice", like cheap, synthetic

perfumes just smell nice. This is the case with other "analog pheromones" (do a search if unfamiliar with the

term) as well. For example, smell pure jasmine on a woman sometime to demonstrate this to yourself. You can't

separate the smell from the effect as an attractant. It is a misconception that a pheromone has to work entirely

under the radar, just because the lab-synthesized ones mostly do. Even with single pheromones, for example,

natural-derived -rone from cedar has a pleasant woody smell that contributes to its effect.

Belgareth and

Captain are correct in that Pheros was actually designed mostly to enhance the use of highly specific

synthetic pheromones, whichever ones you choose to use. That is why I left large doses of common synthetic

pheromones out of it. In my mind, and I agree with them here, that is the ultimate use of the product, depending on

how successful one is using their other products. That said, it is not the only use of my product.

Off day

applications are another major use. Most recently, I have been using simple Pheros-type natural perfumes (I

make these for my own use, one day's application at a time, every day to stay in practice) as standalones, on my

off days from synthetic pheromones. Off days are increasingly frequent as I try to work more exclusively with

my natural pheromone signature to help the relationship with my new girlfriend be as genuine as possible. To be

honest, lately I've been focusing more on using my body's own natural chemistry; and omitting synthetic

pheromones, which allows me to avoid the use of soap during hot water showers (You usually have to wash off heavy

synthetic pheromone applications, though I'll give myself one application a week where I'll let it "stew" on me

into the next day or three and have found this technique effective). Pheros can be used without tilting your

body's natural pheromone signature too radically in any direction, and therefore is also good for situations in

which "truth in advertising" is important.

Some have used it as a deodorant, when their pits aren't

particularly smelly. Lastly, it can also be used just for its scent as a perfume; or as a "cover".
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 11-20-2005 at 04:10 PM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Stranger

Thanks for the

suggestions... it must seem like you keep repeating the same advice over and over. Yes, I can completely be accused

of impatience, but I do have tenacity. I'll dedicate this week to AE/M in small dosages and report back.
    As is one's thought, so one becomes. This is an eternal mystery. -Maitri Upanishad

Generally you'll find that it takes

a fair amount of time to run through thte various "dosage" levels of each product, and as the effects can vary from

day to day depending on a large number of factors, it can get real frustrating. Some users seem to hit on a winning

combo fairly soon. As for me, I have yet to find any "reactions" I can credit to some products I've tried even

after months of trying them out (eg Perception). I have seen what I am pretty sure are positive results a few times

from Chikara and AE, but they aren't overly consistant. I *have* seen fairly regular negative reactions on a

consistant basis from PI. And trying to identify what mey be a "reaction" can take time as well. I did't realize I

had gotten a "DIHL" from one woman 'till I thought about her behavior after I went home.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Banned User

Npa is easy to spot if you get

the dose right and cover it well. Everyone looks at you when you are close...they turn and look...Ae used to do that

in the beginning but doesnt anymore....weird.

Stranger

Default more inspiration

I'm happy

to mention that I've tempered some of my impatience and worked slowly and with a more open mind and... well, it's

not like women are crawling all over me but... there are some subtle indications of an effect which is fun.

I

worked with AE/m for three days:
    day one: one drop - just subtle warmer feelings amongst female customers

with slightly longer, lingering glances

day two: two drops - a little more flirting, but nothing terribly

overt... more of a halo effect

day three three drops - went to a movie with a side project - she was

touchy feely in a way that was a bit out of place culturally and in terms of the time we've known each other. Later

went to dinner with some friends and ran into another girl that I've known for years... who I would love to be

another side project! Mild flirting that was again, more than any time in the past... I took advantage of it and

told her how cute she was and I could see it defintely made her ponder some illicit options - I think to my benefit.

day four: one drop AA314 in the morning and a second drop a couple hours later.
    It feels like a halo

of confidence and friendliness. I really enjoy it actually... although I can't quite tell if it just makes me feel

good so I end up projecting a different vibe or... I've read so much on what to expect that I end up projecting

what I expect if you know what I mean.
    Mixed later with one drop of AE/m... no strong female reactions particuarly

but one of my male students (it's overwhelmingly female at a yoga studio: HINT TO SINGLE MEN: GO DO YOGA!) seemed

to jump at the chance to do some work for me, typing in a long list of email names for me, which I declined but it

was a bit eager. Similar effect with another of my male yoga teachers here, he was unusually open and deferent. ON

the way home in my car, my girlfriend was SOOOOO talkative, something she is NOT usually.

today: one drop

AA314 in the morning and then two drops a couple hours later
    . No serious reactions from women but again, from

men a lot of respect. I met with my graphic designer and he was going out of his way to help me. Offering to help me

with this and that, even going to help me select t-shirts and help me meet several different people and update my

website... when it came to the subject of pay, he told me not to think about it. This could be written off easily,

but in context, we're both so busy it was really going out of his way.

So far, I'm quite enjoying the way

AA314 feels since I'm not really on a strong trip to get laid any more than I am already. I took your advice and

have ordered A1, WAGG, and SOE just to check it out.

Here's a few more questions for the gurus:

what is the outer limit of time it stays effective on the skin? Does this change based on the phero? Some people

posted that it works after 12 hours?
    2. If it gets absorbed into the skin, will it continue to emit the next day

without application?
    3. Any of you feel emotionally addicted to the use of pheromones?

Peace, JungleSitar
    As is one's thought, so one becomes. This is an eternal mystery. -Maitri Upanishad

Stranger

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    As for me, I have

yet to find any "reactions" I can credit to some products I've tried even after months of trying them out (eg

Perception). I have seen what I am pretty sure are positive results a few times from Chikara and AE, but they

aren't overly consistant. I *have* seen fairly regular negative reactions on a consistant basis from PI. And trying

to identify what mey be a "reaction" can take time as well. I did't realize I had gotten a "DIHL" from one woman

'till I thought about her behavior after I went home.
    Robert, I read this again and just had to ask:

what keeps you motivated to use more then? I'm not an old hand at this, but I've seen loads of postings from you,

it would appear that you've both spent a lot of money/time/brain power on the subject of pheromones (I have lately

too, cuz it's so damn interesting) and you're left with a tepid conclusion... Enlighten me. -JungleSitar

Journeyman

@junglesitar
    You're in

Bangkok? I've tested some mixes on my Thai friends (females 20-30 y.o.), cover scent matters to them.

NPA/w

: 1-2 dabs for me (lone-wolf syndrome), higher will lead to intimidation, works great for those ovulating or

menses.
    A-1 (half-strength) : 2-4 dabs (keep at minimum, as it affects you), 1 dab also works well but doesn't

last
    Chikara : 1 spray, not more. The inconsistent spray is a letdown.
    SoE/m : 4-8 inches
    Pheros : tried

1-2 dabs, none of my friends liked the smell. for your own pleasure, dab on chest or arm-pits
    WAGG : 4-8

dabs
    AE/m : to be avoided, serious smell problem, even at 1 dab. Try under the shirt. However, I did get a few

DIHLs at 3 metres away (upwind)
    A314 : inconclusive, needs more tests & response. I have tried 1-2 dabs up to

2 drops, seems to imitate/replace -none

The northern Chiangmai ladies (fair skin) have low tolerance to

-none, this applies to Chinese Thais also. Those who are native Bangkok (fairly brown skin) are more tolerant to

-none but keep to minimum levels or dabs. Most Thais will do anything to save face or avoiding conflicts, you have

to be very observant. But when the -mones do hit, it is unmistakeable. Have fun.

itwow

Stranger

yes in Bangkok! That was

some seriously useful advice thank you! I just had it confirmed for the second time that the ratio of women to men

here is 7:1! Thais are indeed sensitive to smell and won't show if they are uncomfortable much. I'll keep it

light. I haven't recieved the WAGG yet, but from it's description that sounds like the Thai formula. Have you

noticed that they may be less forward if they have a reaction as well? Are you in the Land of Smiles too?

Journeyman

I've used -mones for almost a

year & had a chance to work in Bangkok & Kuala Lumpur a few months ago, stayed for 2-3 months. During this time,

I've tested a few combos that worked for me.

[NPA/w : 1 dab] + [WAGG : 4 dabs] + [A-1 : 1

dab]

- used in office environment, gives friendly & trusting vibe, appeals to both men & women

of all ages.
    - Increasing NPA/w to 2 dabs sometimes gets DIHLs from women above 35 y.o. Presence of A-1 is

specifically to relax women, it is not required for an all-men environment.
    - NPA/w is required in order to

avoid some obnoxious males walking over my head (WAGG alone is not enough for this), as an added bonus, NPA/w grants

sexual tension for women.

[NPA/w : 1 dab] + [Chikara : 1 spray] + [SoE/m : 4-6 inches] + [PF/m :

4-8 dabs] + [A-1 : 1-2 dabs]

- for younger females (< 26 y.o.), increase dabs of SoE/m, PF/m,

A-1
    - for older females (> 30 y.o.), increase one or half-a-dab of NPA/w
    - A-1 is the important element when

employing combos for attracting females. 1 dab is all it takes. It has some drawbacks though, more dabs can be

applied for greater effects but depression is tough to deal with.
    - I've been told that PF/m gives a "I want to

hug you" vibe from Thai females, the scent is addicting but doesn't last more than 2 hours. Combo with SoE/m makes

me sleepy (endless yawns).

- this combo seems to increase the arguments from other

males, mainly due to the presence of Chikara (I've tested this many times, at the expense of working relationships

& friendships, sigh..).
    - If I may recommend, Chikara should not only be unscented, it should come with a

dropper bottle like NPA, where users may exercise greater control over the volume. This is necessary due to the

inconsistent spray volume & the extreme OD reactions it brings forth (absolutely & unfortunately). Spray

heads are used when volume is NOT an important factor.
    - If -none overdose gets people brawling, Chikara

OD gets fierce arguments among males. Severe Chikara OD (> 3 sprays) clears the room completely, people (both sexes)

walk out while grumbling endlessly. I believe I'm not the only one who experiences this

issue.

Unfortunately, AE/m & Pheros does not blend well into the noses of most SE Asians

(scent-wise). This was concluded after I've requested the honest opinions of a few different races (males & females

: Thais, Malays, Chinese & Indians). I understand that these 2 products work very well in a Caucasian

environment.

At this point, I simply do not have an idea of how to use A314. It imitates -none but without

the sexual tension. When A314 (1-2 dabs) is combo with NPA/w (1 dab), it intimidates most males (25-60 y.o). I get a

huge personal space at the eatery. However, this combo attracts the attention of women (> 40 y.o.)

There was

a problem when combo of WAGG & -nol is used but I don't remember the specifics. Can someone who understand this

issue please elaborate. Thanks.

"WOW" itwow thats useful info

Thanks alot.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    "WOW" itwow

thats useful info Thanks alot.
    I'd like to second that, PFox!

How old are you ItWow,

and have you used these products in a different cultural setting (black/white/hispanic)?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Robert, I read

this again and just had to ask: what keeps you motivated to use more then? I'm not an old hand at this, but I've

seen loads of postings from you, it would appear that you've both spent a lot of money/time/brain power on the

subject of pheromones (I have lately too, cuz it's so damn interesting) and you're left with a tepid conclusion...

Enlighten me. -JungleSitar
    Well, I keep trying because I'm curious, patient, and like to have some

challenges. Wouldn't mind getting some female interest either. I've been "out of the loop" social-wise for a

number of years (due mainly to a health problem that has finally been figured out). It's sort of a "low level"

puzzle to keep me busy and hopefully reap some welcome rewards. I'm not pushing too hard as I still have a ways to

go in getting myself back into decent shape physically. I sorta have a fear that I'll get a really major hit and

still be just too out of shape to do anything about it...

Plus I've found that my chance of

"encounters" with people to do testing on is limited. Partially due to time restraints, but also cuz I find that

even a town of 70,000 can be dead at times. I can walk the 2 mile RT from my house to the main post office to check

my PO Box and not get within 100 feet of a single person most days. And it's now too cold to do even that. Even the

larger retail/grocery stores can be pretty darn empty.

And yes, I do have a fair amount of dollars tied up in a

range of products, so I do want to continue playing with them rather than let them sit and go to waste, and there

are so many combinations one can create and so many other ever changing variables it can take ages to make a dent in

all the possibilities. It's kind of a hobby you might say.
    It's apathy

Journeyman

I'm Asian, 28 years old. In using

-mones, it is important to use cover scent wisely. More so for foreigners in another country as the local ladies are

not used to your scent or signature (compared to local men).

Although foreign men gives off a certain exotic

appeal, it is sensible to keep the differences within limits. Due to differences in diet and culture, foreigners do

smell different (I'm sure it's the same for most people in their own country).

For closed quarters (in

rooms, cubicles, cars etc), I would spray/dab cologne directly over the -mones. For outdoors or large, airy places

(clubs, theaters etc), I would use the -mones raw, with or without cologne, cologne is sprayed/dab on nearby spot if

required.

I always use dabs for -mones & colognes. There's too many application spots, the same number of

cologne spray would result in a scent OD.

Stranger

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the advice...

I'm still in the loop with the testing and getting more "scientific" about it... keeping a journal and such. This

is such a subjective thing still though of course, and when you say that Asians don't like AE I can't say that has

been the reaction I got...

I tried 2 drops of AE (with A1/WAGG 2 dabs each applied several hours

previously)
    with three different women this week. This is so ultra subjective but...

Mind you, all of these

situations are 100% guaranteed I'm going to have sex with them... Aside from this, the reactions in "normal"

society haven't been anything to write home about.

First girl: Excessively in to me, goes straight for

kissing and etc etc w/o the precursory behaviour. Keeps telling me how much she likes me, can't stop looking in my

eyes and wants two rounds from me... not orthodox behaviour in that kind of place if you follow me. Afterwards she

won't stop talking and looking in my eyes. Mind you this is the first time we've met. I'm a pretty senstive guy,

borderline psychic and usually know when someone is putting on an act or not.

I also neglected to mention that

I was with a guy friend who also had a companion with him, and his girl kept trying to find reasons to come to my

room and even at one point slipped out of his embrace to come and wrap her hands around my waist. I felt like a

rockstar... two nice looking young women I've just met on either side of me, both with that lovely gleem in their

eyes!

Second girl: We met twice... both times we're... in the context, WAAAAY TOO HOT! She's

licking my nose for christ sake... I won't go into too many details but in my life's experience, she was either a

seriously sex starved nymphomanic or she was unusually inspired. I'm' not a bad looking guy but uh... this was the

most I've ever seen a woman trip on me sexually.

Thanks for all the advice... will keep any interesting

discoveries to be posted later!
    JungleSitar

Journeyman

You're getting very nice results

with AE/m + A-1 + WAGG Keep it going! Did the hits happen immediately after you applied AE/m or was it

some time later?

My previous issue with AE/m was the smell/scent (people cover the noses when I draw near, I

couldn't stand it either, just don't know what to do with the smell). This was tried at 1 drop spread on neck &

chest & without combo. I returned the bottle when none of my colognes could cover/complement the smell. Typically,

how long does it take for AE/m's smell to dissipate?

I read that AE/w has a different and masculine

scent, the -none ratio is less than in AE/m. Maybe I should give it a try?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by itwow
    You're getting

very nice results with AE/m + A-1 + WAGG Keep it going! Did the hits happen immediately after you applied

AE/m or was it some time later?
    It was right after putting the AE on. AE and AA314 would be, so far,

the only two that I would consider buying again. AE made sex hot from what I guess and AA314 seems to affect my own

mood positively.

WAGG and A1 do nothing as far as I can tell. What else? I've tried SOE, Chikara, Pheros, and

Edge: over $300 on my experiment so far and while it's definitely fun experimenting with the promise or illusion of

all that pheromones promise, it's too subjective. I get more results from staying healthy and confident more than

anything. I'm starting to think not to bother wasting money on pheromones unless it's a highly specific situation,

not for walking around the city wihout a particular aim. Not giving up yet, it's too much fun and well, I still

have them to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by itwow
    I read that

AE/w has a different and masculine scent, the -none ratio is less than in AE/m. Maybe I should give it a

try?
    itwow,

I've only smelled AE/w in the gel pack, and the one I sampled had a very feminine

fragrance. It was floral and sweet. Quite nice actually, but not something that a man could wear.
    I saw those

replies describing AE/w's scent as being masculine, and can only assume that there may have been fragrance changes

somewhere along the line.

If you've been dissatisfied with the fragrance of AE/m, I think that it would

be risky choice to go with AE/w as an alternative in order to get a more A-Nol-heavy ratio.

The Nol:None:Rone

ratio of Perception is not that different from that of AE/w, and with the current deal on the

box of 50 Perception Gels it's also a

much better bargain in terms of $$'s/mg of pheromones.

Additionally, the fact that the Perception Gels are

unscented gives you total flexibility on the fragrance issue, since you can use any scent you choose, AND extend the

diffusion of that scent with the gels' time-release aspect.

Oscar

Visionary7903

Hi Junglesitar

don't

be so impatient dude!

You have a lot of experimenting to do and a lot of fun to be had with the products you

have at your disposal! Why don't you try wearing A1 (two drops to the face if half strength bottle) and maybe a

third of a gel packet of SOE while your teaching the yoga for a week? Try avoiding -None and see what that is like.

On the other hand when you know you are going to have sex with women you can continue with AE/m.

Visionary

It was right after putting the AE on. AE and AA314 would be, so far, the

only two that I would consider buying again. AE made sex hot from what I guess and AA314 seems to affect my own mood

positively.

WAGG and A1 do nothing as far as I can tell. What else? I've tried SOE, Chikara, Pheros, and Edge:

over $300 on my experiment so far and while it's definitely fun experimenting with the promise or illusion of all

that pheromones promise, it's too subjective. I get more results from staying healthy and confident more than

anything. I'm starting to think not to bother wasting money on pheromones unless it's a highly specific situation,

not for walking around the city wihout a particular aim. Not giving up yet, it's too much fun and well, I still

have them to play with.

Hint: take advantage of the free

sample gel packs, but try asking for the woman's set instead of the men's set. That way you'll get an easy

quick and low-cost way to sample the "alternatives."
    It's apathy

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information