Close

Stranger

Default The sad truth about pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys,

well reporting a mega hit. Although I don't know if it was due to the pheros. I went nightclubing tonight and met

my friend who brought 3 hoties with him.

The hoties were very friendly towards me, this is kind of weird in

Mexico as most pretty girls are snobish. One of them kept talking to me the whole night, and in ocasions where we

were waiting on line and stuff before getting into the club, I wasn't talking to her, and I could tell she wanted

my attention. Then inside the club, we had a lot of chatting and dancing. You could tell she was really

interested.

She also faked being drunk. My god she only had 2 glasses. See, when a girl says "I am drunk", and

keep repeting it, then it means "I want to make you think that I am drunk, so whatever I do, I will blame it on

alcohol". The girl promised to visit me on my birthday, which is today!. And she was really interested on me. Her

friends even kept asking me if I had a girlfriend and stuff.

So, as you can see. It is a hit, but it isn't out

of this world. That makes me think on the sad question, which is "Did I do it by myself?, oR Pheros did it?".

spray of TE 2 dabs of AE

Journeyman

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by avillax
    Hi guys, well

reporting a mega hit. Although I don't know if it was due to the pheros. I went nightclubing tonight and met my

friend who brought 3 hoties with him.

The hoties were very friendly towards me, this is kind of weird in Mexico

as most pretty girls are snobish. One of them kept talking to me the whole night, and in ocasions where we

were waiting on line and stuff before getting into the club, I wasn't talking to her, and I could tell she wanted

my attention. Then inside the club, we had a lot of chatting and dancing. You could tell she was really

interested.

She also faked being drunk. My god she only had 2 glasses. See, when a girl says "I am

drunk", and keep repeting it, then it means "I want to make you think that I am drunk, so whatever I do, I will

blame it on alcohol". The girl promised to visit me on my birthday, which is today!. And she was really interested

on me. Her friends even kept asking me if I had a girlfriend and stuff.

So, as you can see. It is a hit, but it

isn't out of this world. That makes me think on the sad question, which is "Did I do it by myself?, oR Pheros did

it?".

1 spray of TE 2 dabs of AE
    its not just Mexico lol the hotties here are snobs too & dont

underestimate alcohol some people have a low tolerance so she really could of been drunk

You did it your self thats what

i think. The pheros are the edge but u are the blade

Stranger

Thanks man, yeah, yeah, I did it

by myself!. I honestly did great conversation, guess pheros give you some help lets say 15-20%.

Banned User

Thanks man,

yeah, yeah, I did it by myself!. I honestly did great conversation, guess pheros give you some help lets say

15-20%.
    action - mones = some success

action + mones = more success

mones with no action = very

little if any success

mones alone will only help if you are very perceptive and willing to bite the subtle bait

that women tend to throw out a little easier with mones on.

Enlightened One

ok so its youre birthday *the big

thing is has she visited u yet ?

The pheros no doubt would have been in the background helping u out a little

bit as well.

Also keep in mind sometimes

pheros make women want you but later when you're gone they think about it and decide not to go through with the

date or whatever.

-The Bat

Banned User

Default flakyness isn't the pheros

Quote Originally Posted by jambat
    Also keep in mind sometimes pheros make women want you but later when you're gone they think about

it and decide not to go through with the date or whatever.

-The Bat
    Attraction is attraction,

phero's or not. If they're being flaky it's not because your super secret love potion ran it's course. It's

because the attraction wasn't there as much as she'd like, she's testing you to see if your the real deal, or

that's just a bad habbit of hers.

Anytime a female does that you tell them it's not cool, then bust her chops

and tell her shes on probation and then give it 1 more try. She flakes, or you sense she will again, don't bother

with her.

Banned User

Girls are flakey emotional

creatures. They live in the moment. Later on they question the moment. Make them feel something enough times and

they will give in if you are willing to take advantage of their emotions and move in for the kill at the right time.

Also involved are the multiple tests she throws and all the other crazy emotional bs you gotta put up with. Find the

right one and you will love every second of it.

Girls are flakey emotional

creatures. They live in the moment.
    I've been guilty of both of those many times while initiating or

while in a relationship. I don't think of it as being flakey. Instead, it's whimsical and spontaneous and, yes,

somewhat controlling. And, hot damn, it does help make life and relationships interesting. It also helps keep your

emotional chops honed for creative pursuits, e.g., freeform improvisation. I find it rather liberating to change my

mind or take an emotional coaster ride. Just make sure you hook 'em good before you get too free 'n loose (that

is, if you want to keep them around).
    Also keep in mind sometimes pheros make women want you but later

when you're gone they think about it and decide not to go through with the date or whatever.
    In my

experience, if they are attracted to you, the 'mones always intensify their feelings and perceptions, often

resulting in vivid sexual fantasies about you. They usually come back for more even if they know it rails against

their better judgement. Of course if they aren't attracted to you, the 'mones won't do jack.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Man of La Pancha

She also

faked being drunk. My god she only had 2 glasses. See, when a girl says "I am drunk", and keep repeting it, then it

means "I want to make you think that I am drunk, so whatever I do, I will blame it on alcohol". The girl promised to

visit me on my birthday, which is today!. And she was really interested on me. Her friends even kept asking me if I

had a girlfriend and stuff.
    The number one thing people do is try and save face. The number one rule,

therefore, is to always let them do it. They will like you if you do.

I remember a "Player's Guide" somewhere

saying something along these lines. If a girl likes you but either has a boyfriend or has to keep the composure of

not being "easy", let her make up excuses, and take all of the blame. "Oh, we were in the moment, and I just had to

do it." "I was drunk and let myself go a little too far." "I shouldn't have done that, but it felt right at the

time." "You seduced me, and I was too drunk to resist your advances. I just let it go further than I should have."

Whatever the excuse is, let them make it to rationalize them wanting to hook up with you shortly after meeting you

or despite having a boyfriend.

Whether I agree with that philosophy, I cannot say. However, the player

believes it, and it is just based on the basic psychological principle that people always want to save face in any

given situation (i.e. if they do something wrong, they will always have an excuse so they don't look so bad).

People will like you if you let them do it.

Stranger

Well, the girl reported at my

party, she went all by herself and arrived early. She was always starting at me when I was talking to other people.

She was kind of nervous when talking to me, etc. And of course I am going to invite her out.

I was wearing

pheros at my party, and all the girls were after me. My ex GF appeared, another girl I was dating who is extremely

hot but I stop seeing her because she was way to submissive also showed up. And my friend kept telling me that she

couldn't stop staring at me.

My point is, I am a good looking guy, but I had always been shy, when I was 18, iI

bought my first pheros, I saw some reactions, but couldn't get the girls because I had not worked on my

personality.

Slowly I started to get more talktative and stuff over the years, and guess I was average at

picking women, but I wanted to look like some of my friends who are major players, and girls are always calling them

and crazy about them, and they can get any girl they desire.

Guess my low self steem was holding me down.

After 2 years of not using pheros, I ordered Chikara, it hasn't arrived yet. But meanwhile I decided to try my

old pheros, and the result was awesome, now I am over confident, and I am becoming the player I wanted to be.

Thread Information