Close

Default Pheromone/Xcite smell?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone, a

female newbie with a question here...

I am waiting for an order of SOE/w and PCC, and in the meantime decided to

try out pheromones for the first time with Xcite wipes/w that I managed to get here in the UK.

I tried them for

the first time today, and although the wipe smelt a bit chemical at first, it had a fresh scent which was ok. So I

had to do some stuff in town, and didn't really notice anything much except that every now and then I would catch a

faint whiff of what I can only imagine a rhesus monkey in heat would smell like - like a kind of beefy, meaty

smell....not really strong, but enough for me to realise that this was probably the pheromones. Is that how they're

supposed to smell? I'm not exactly sure what's in Xcite, so I don't know how it should smell. I know that natural

copulins smell kind of sweet, and there is some sweetness in the smell. I remember reading somewhere on the forum

about someone's roommate asking him if he was cooking beef stew in his room when he was experimenting with his

pheromone chemistry kit, so maybe that's a common thing?

I didn't notice anyone passing out or running off

screaming, so I guess the smell's not that strong, and maybe I'm more aware of it. I'm just paranoid that this is

like garlic - ie. you can never smell it on yourself as much as other people can smell it on you-, and that I'm

walking around stinking like a rhesus monkey in heat!!

Oh, and I went easy on the wipe, since I'm a first-time

user, and didn't want to overdo it.

The only reaction I noticed was that I was in a cell phone store, and at one

time I had 5 sales guys crowding around me, but I'm guessing that was just a typical hard sell.

Ideas, anyone?
    Last edited by Pretzel; 11-18-2005 at 08:39 AM.

Give them a few more tries.

You might want to consider wearing a nice cover scent as well.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thanks, I'll try the cover

scent next time- I was just worried that that would mask the pheromones too much, as Xcite already has a basic

scent, but I guess that the idea is that even if they are masked, the mones will still work as long as they are

present? Otherwise stinky mones like EW, which have to be masked, wouldn't work.

Exactly.

A good cover scent

is good in a few ways:

- It can mask the bad smells
    - It can cause people to pay more attention to your

smell
    - It can give people an excuse (or a more tangible reason) to like the way you smell

As a side note:

Pheromones generally act on a different sensory level to normal smell.
    CptKipling

Enlightened One

Could have been think anone

perhaps or arone ?

Banned User

Just got all of the stuff I

ordered earlier today and man I killed it between me, the mones, and some liquid courage.

I don't get how the

mones stink. I put 2.5 drops of PI on, 2 drops A114, and 2 sprays of Chikara. Admittedly I thought that was a

massive amount startnig out but I couldn't smell any of the nasty mone smell just a real musky scent wich wasn't

nasty to me.

I don't care to talk to many guys at bars but damn people were all tryin to be friendly with

me.

And the 2 females that were in my party. The younger one had her legs wrapped around my leg and just hella

suggestive body language and while she was gone, the older married one (she's aparently getting a divorce tho)

admitted to me even though she could be my mom, i'm aparently a "Very handsome man" she couldn't legally do

anything with me for 2 months. I don't know if that makes sense, still kinda buzzed.

Most blatant stuff i've

ever seen. I do well with women but women aren't straight the hell out like that with me usually.

One thing I

thought was wierd was, the older one kept telling me to be nice when I was relentlessly busting on the younger one.

Kept it up and they kept telling me to be nice but who cares, they were laughing and playfully hitting me a ton so

thats all that matters.

Mones or not it was a pretty good night.
    Last edited by Kardz; 11-19-2005 at 06:49 PM.

Hey Ryan,

nice results! So no

elephants attracted this time, huh?

I guess you can safely say the mones are working, that was a very

successful first try!

I was hoping to try mine out on my part-time BF, but haven't had the chance yet.

Banned User

Default Yea it was the mones

Yea that was

pretty successful. I even forgot to mention I wanted to leave early about 1am, coz I had work at 6. But the older

one was asking for hugs and pleaded with me to stay longer.

I know everyone is different, but some races must

produce more or less mones naturally. And being a whiteboy I don't know where i'm at.

Be kinda nice if there

was some kind of rough numerical estamation for each race and maybe demographic for whats typically too much or too

little with room for error.

Even though I know there are more factors but you know. Something like that, would

give you a good idea as to what to use if your say a 50yr old asian guy or a 21 yr old whiteboy.

1 thing i've

realized is mones can REALLY enhance what your doing. But there's no substitution for character and game. Some

mones and liquid courage and if you know what your doing you can be unstoppable.

Did the same thing at work

today.

2drops PI/m, 2 drops AlphaA114, and 2 sprays of chikara.

I know PI is like the strongest stuff out

there, but generally between all 3 of these is this alot of none? And is it too much for the A114 and chikara I

used?

I had little reactions at work and the musky smell didn't appeal to me today after finishing absorbing

alcohol and a hangover but what do you think?

Less none? Same none, more AA114 or Chikara?

One thing I

should probably do is familiarize myself with the metrics and dosages so I can start calculating this stuff more

indepth.

I've also got AE/m and whatever unopened free samples that accompanied my order.

Thinking I want

NPA or whatever that low none-good smelling mone thing was just for the smell or what it is you guys use in those

JB#- concoctions. Axe bodyspray doesn't last or cover too well even though it smells good.

And sorry Pretzel, I

kind of hijacked your thread in my drunken excitement. And damn I tend to drop alot of cusswords too when i'm

drunk don't i!

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Could have been

think anone perhaps or arone ?
    Thx Watcher....which would have a beefy smell? The none?

And another

thing I've noticed are a few weird incidents where people enter your private space more - I was in a store,

reaching for something, when a guy came up and grabbed something (Hey! A GROCERY item!!!)- he was so close, our

faces almost touched...a little bit unusual, cos in somewhere like a store, people normally stick to bigger space

boundaries...

Is less personal space a classic mone effect?

Oh, and Kardz...funny to see that you edited your

very colourful description...! I didn't know you were drunk still when you wrote it, thought that was just the way

you always talk.... Lol

I see a lot of people getting

closer, moving into my personal space. It can be a little distracting at times.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kardz
    I put 2.5 drops of

PI on, 2 drops A114, and 2 sprays of Chikara.
    Kardz, did you mix'em or applied them separately (how

and where please)?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

Default diff effects?

Do they have

different effects when mixed?

All are unmixed. I dropped like $250 into my first order of stuff and I never

realized everything was so small so i'm alittle nervous about mixing.

What I did was applied 1 by 1 to behind

my earlobes/jawline area. I'd apply 1, then let it dry. Apply 1, let it dry.

Is there a more streamlined/potent

effect if you mix them?

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I see a lot of

people getting closer, moving into my personal space. It can be a little distracting at times.
    Actually

belgareth, when I think about it...I've noticed more people bumping into me when they go past, and the turning

towards you instead of away effect as you walk through crowds/small spaces...v strange, but v interesting!

I work with people in offices a

lot and I find they tend to get closer when we are working on their computers or when I am explaining things to

them. It happens in stores a lot too. They'll get really close in a line. That took a lot of getting used to

because I have always liked my space.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I like my space too, belgareth,

I am British after all!!-now if someone could come up with pheromones that will only affect the people

you're attracted to, so that all the others stay out of your personal space, they'd be on to a

winner!

Kardz you are applying a lot,

maybe too much.

I know it's exciting, but try to experiment with each one on it's own at first. Also, read the

product guide in the pherolibrary.
    CptKipling

Phero Dude

What I have wondered to myself

is...just because we can smell the pheromones on ourselves,does that necessarily make it a bad smell? Or are we just

being self consious about the way we smell? As someone who seldom usues things like cologne or aftershave

fragrances,I know that when I do wear something like that I am always just alittle self consious.Did I put on too

much?Will I offend someone? The possibility is that although pheromones sometimes have a strong smell,it is possible

that the fragrance would be seen more as "unconventional" rather than "unpleasant."

Studies indicate that women

find the smell of a mans fresh sweat somewhat pleasant.Those same studies indicate that the smell of fresh male

sweat has a claming effect on women.In many cultures,the smell of fresh sweat isnt considered offensive at all.But

marketing gurus here in the west have figured out how to make alot of money telling people that they stink and

better cover it up.Obviously I am not endorsing a policy of not bathing,but rather proposing the idea that perhapse

even though we dont smell like old spice,we dont realy stink either.

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    What I have

wondered to myself is...just because we can smell the pheromones on ourselves,does that necessarily make it a bad

smell? Or are we just being self consious about the way we smell? As someone who seldom usues things like cologne or

aftershave fragrances,I know that when I do wear something like that I am always just alittle self consious.Did I

put on too much?Will I offend someone? The possibility is that although pheromones sometimes have a strong smell,it

is possible that the fragrance would be seen more as "unconventional" rather than "unpleasant."

Studies indicate

that women find the smell of a mans fresh sweat somewhat pleasant.Those same studies indicate that the smell of

fresh male sweat has a claming effect on women.In many cultures,the smell of fresh sweat isnt considered offensive

at all.But marketing gurus here in the west have figured out how to make alot of money telling people that they

stink and better cover it up.Obviously I am not endorsing a policy of not bathing,but rather proposing the idea that

perhapse even though we dont smell like old spice,we dont realy stink either.
    You're right - we are

obsessed with hygiene/deodorant etc. I grew up in France, where you couldn't buy anti-perspirant (don't know if

you can now! I used to import mine from the UK), but just deodorant, and where it is not a social faux-pas for a

woman to not shave her armpits. I don't remember thinking that everyone stank, maybe people are just a tad less

antiseptic than in the States or the UK.

I love the smell of fresh (def not stale!) sweat on the right guy - my

BF doesn't use deodorant yet always smells fresh, first guy I've met like it, I get high on his smell - he hates

that I use deodorant, but even if I don't smell, I always worry that I might, social conditioning I guess...

I understand how you feel about

your boyfriend. My girlfriend's natural scent is far more appealing than any scent she may add.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    I understand

how you feel about your boyfriend. My girlfriend's natural scent is far more appealing than any scent she may

add.
    Awww belgareth...I know she's a fellow forum member, so I hope she reads that post of

appreciation!
    <--------- you after she reads this!

Phero Dude

Ya know...I have a knack for

picking up some realy strange and often useless information.If the wealth of useless knowledge I have accumulated

could be made into something useful,like a cure for cancer or world peace...well...anyway.Here is a little tid bit

from Napoleon...yes,the French guy who tried to take over the world because he was short.In a letter to his steady

squeaz,he wrote that he would be returning from his current millitary campaign in a matter of days and he asked

her,"please do not bathe until after my return..."

Something about her "smell" realy turned him on.So much so

that he would go to the trouble of asking her not to bathe.We in the west have a marketing culture that preys uppon

our insecurities.The emails I get for "natural breast enlagement," "penis enlargement," "fast natural weight loss,"

"loan consolidation," and so forth leave me to believe that I am a real looser in the eyes of who ever sends me this

crap.And the TV ads tell me I smell funny and need to cover it up with thier product.They may be right...I might

smell funny.But why would nature make us smell bad to other people?And something that pheromone use is intended to

do is enhance the things that we produce naturaly that smell.

I dont realy have any answers as yet,but I dont

realy find the fragrance of pheromone products offensive or bad.They just dont smell like antiseptic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretzel
    Awww

belgareth...I know she's a fellow forum member, so I hope she reads that post of appreciation!
    <---------

you after she reads this!
    Belgareth told me of your post. It is the same for me. He smells good. It is a

strongly male scent I enjoy. During warm weather he is often outside tending his garden. When he comes in sweaty

from working outdoors he smells of soil and plants with a deep underlaying scent of maleness. It is subtle and

intensely erotic.

My home is in Ireland where they bath less often than the US and are not as concerned about

maintaining themselves in perfect sterility. When we went to visit my home it surprised me that I noticed the smell

of the people at first. Within a short time I became acustomed and no longer noticed. Upon returning to the US it

seemed for a time that something was amiss. It was the absence of human smells around me. It seems to me that the

American people in their desire to be clean have misplaced something important in their ability to communicate. They

can no longer detect one another's natural scent.

Thread Information