Close

Stranger

Default Certain mones for certain type of personalities?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was trying to do a search if certain type of mones would work on certain type of girls but couldn't

find anything. What I mean is that, do you guys think a certain type of mone would work better with girls who are

more outgoing and stuff, or like a mone that works better with someone who is more homely and kinda reserved? I am

going on a trip to Pakistan soon, and will be meeting a lot of girls there, but there's this one certain girl I

want the mones to work on. She's kinda shy, and reserved in front of new people, but with friends she's all that,

I am going to be meeting her after 8 years, so I was wondering if there was something that could help me with the

initial awkwardness with her. I would also like to get a sexual hit with her, so something that works both ways. I

haven't ordered yet, and will order accordingly. Budget $250.

Other than that, gonna be meeting tons of

relatives as well, need to put up a real good impression. Seem like 'the guy' in front of the guys(well, I do have

natural charisma but just to spike it up a bit, mones would be perfect). Hmm... and basically I want everything that

mones can possibly do. Any ideas, suggestions or special mixes? I've been reading, and will start out slow and

steady testing each mone and there result, but anything you might have useful, I would try.

Banned User

Really the only thing you can do

is take the two left and right sides of the field with women. All the women in between are a lot harder to determine

what they like in a man, and is more like a rolling of the dice when trying to put together a pheromone complex to

meet what that woman is looking for. The two extremes are easier to make a pheromone complex. You've got women

that like the bad boys that are unstable and generally treat them like dog crap, and you have the women that go for

men of high status, health, and stability. Products high in Anone like TE/NPA for instance are geared to give off

that unstable alpha bad boy aura, where as product high in Arone display a more stable leading male of higher

importance. But hardly anyone is purely one extreme. Thats why different ratios of different pheromones to others

combined in a mix are useful for different situations and women.

I'm sure all of that was confusing.

Banned User

My opinion on this is that

first you need to find out how much none you can get away with wearing. None creates the most noticeable difference

and is also the hardest to get right. It brings the wild out of girls for good or bad. Its hit or miss. Most girls

that you would want a relationship with will view you as a player jerk. Girls just looking for some fun that are in

the right place at the right time may look at you as their meat. Rone is a alpha look after you vibe...too much and

you are no fun....just the right amount and you appeal to the relationship/intelligent/ girls looking for that mans

man who is stable. Nol is social and opens the gateway with anyone. If you dont have game that leads you into the

right place with a girl....it will only make you girls that are friends. So its not so much targeting this type or

that type....its knowing how to use them yourself. Things change like the weather with them too. Environment is the

only real stable prediction on what to wear. Things just are not black and white enough to fit into your model.

You've got women that

like the bad boys that are unstable and generally treat them like dog crap, and you have the women that go for men

of high status, health, and stability. Products high in Anone like TE/NPA for instance are geared to give off that

unstable alpha bad boy aura, where as product high in Arone display a more stable leading male of higher importance.
    I'm actually sure that that is BS.

In my opinion, -none can give off a more edgy confident feel

that creates tension, whereas -rone is more of a comforting dominant feel that makes women feel safe and that they

are in the presence of MAN. Both have their place.

I have had some surprising instanses where i think -none has

brought a bit of a naughty glint in the eye of shy "cute" girls. I have also seen a wilder girl seemingly calmed

down by -rone.

It's all about how you integrate each with the way you are interacting. I would argue that

either approach would work either way for aunny if he knew how to handle them.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Stranger

Hmm... interesting stuff, which

brings me to my next question. Okay so the thing is that, I get off at airport, I'll have around 40-50

relatives(lol, its like that in our country) to receive me there whom I haven't met in the past 8 years. Now, some

of them are girls who'd be possible candidates for my future wife(arranged marriage), so what exactly should I put

on out of NPA/SOE/TE/Impi/AE/Chikira/A314/PI. I am going back after 8 years, so I'll get hugged by everyone there

who comes to receive me, which definately means that the mone I am wearing will reach everyone's noses. So... what

I am dealing with are 3 types of ppl, just relatives(for whom I'd like to give off the cool dude aura, and to get

rid of the initial awkwardness), then there's the girl's parents(hmm... would like a decent/trustable/good boy

kind of aura), and then there are the girls(all that in the other 2 plus the sexy, hot kind of aura). Okay,

naturally I am perceived as a cool guy already, am considered good looking by some standards, and get along with

everyone really well so I'll have most of the stuff already present in me, just need that edge out there. And the

thing is reading on the forums here has just made me even more confused with all the mixes and theories. In the end,

I understand they all work differently for individuals but still, what do you guys think?

Stranger

oh, and then there's one other

thing... when someone goes from from back to Pakistan, there are some cousin's and others that don't take too

kindly to you. They aren't exactly hostile, but they just love to make fun of how we dress, or how our accent has

changed and stuff like that. Can anything be done about that with mones? There aren't going to be many, but there

definately be some.

Trying to be all things to all those

people may be more difficult than one would imagine...

I'd lean toward -rone as one main ingredient for the

"masculine" aura (eg a314). The -none may be tricky, as it could give off a "don't mess with me" vibe to the ones

who want to give you a hassle, but could be too "worrysome" to parents. With an arranged marriage in the offing

maybe masculine -rone is more important than "hot" -none???

I would think a combo of -rone ("protective"), -none

("sexual" vibe but be careful), -nol ("friendly/chatty"), and maybe A1 ("calming") would be considered if you are

meeting the girls (as potential marriage partners) [Pheromax? + a314?]. -rone and -nol for the parents

(friendly/chatty but masculine/protective) [SOE?]. Something with high -none to "dominate" the kidders (with some

balancing -rone)???

Just some thoughts based on what I've read here on the forums.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information