Hi,

allow me to introduce myself. I'm a (male) college freshman in NY, Asian, 5'7", average looks, maybe a little

overweight but certainly not fat. All my life, I've been suffering from the LJBF syndrome. Actually, it's been

more of a WAGG but LJBF. Girls are always telling me how nice, smart, interesting and multi-talented I am, but never

show any romantic interest in me. For many years now, I've been toying with the idea of using synthetic pheromones,

but I was always skeptical about their effectiveness, and I (and my friends) kept telling myself "be patient, and

one day someone will be attracted to your natural charm." Well, guess what? I've been as patient as I can, and that

never happened. Then, about two weeks ago, the girl I've been really interested in since I first met her early in

the semester, and who gave me WAGG but LJBF about a month before that when I told her I liked her, started going out

with a guy who almost all my female friends agree is less attractive than me in both looks and personality and is,

to quote some of them, "really weird and annoying". I wept for a bit, and then decided that enough was enough, and

that my days of rejection were over. A week ago, I ordered the freebie pack.

One concern I've always had about

the validity of "hits" posted on this forum is that the fact that we're here shows that we either believe or want

to believe in the power of synthetic pheromones, and that might impair our objectivity to some degree. Therefore,

I've tried to temper myself with a good bit of skepticism.

---

Note: On all the days mentioned below, I wore

Alessandro Dell'Acqua cologne, which I normally use, in addition to the pheromone gels.

DAY 1
I applied about

1/4 unscented SOE gel on my neck and a little on my wrists. I'm usually on very friendly terms with lots of girls

so it's hard to tell if they were friendlier than usual. A few of them might have been just a tad bit more

flirtatious than usual but I can't be certain.

DAY 2
I applied about 1/4 scented Chikara gel on my neck and a

little on my wrists. I spent most of the day alone off campus, and was therefore surrounded by people I didn't

know. I didn't get any particular attention from any strangers. Back on campus, however, I may have gotten my first

DIHL, but I only caught a fleeting glimpse of it when I turned behind, and it is entirely possible (and probable)

that her gaze wasn't actually on me. On retrospect, however, the same girl had called out "hi" to me when I passed

by her and her friends on Day 1, which didn't usually happen and I haven't spoken to her much. Coincidence? Or the

effect of 'mones? I don't want to jump to conclusions yet...

DAY 3
I wore about 1/4 unscented SOE gel with a

small amount of Chikara and TE gel. I may have gotten a little more female attention than usual but again, I can't

be sure. There was a girl who, when she came up from behind me to talk to me, wrapped her arms around my chest and

whispered into my ear. I thought that was a little unusual since we didn't know each other that well, but we were

certainly friends and she was somewhat flirtatious in general, so it's unconclusive.

DAY 4
I mixed a small

amount of unscented SOE gel with my hair styling mousse, and applied about 1/4 unscented SOE gel with 1/4 TE gel

onto my neck. A few girls whom I was fairly close to may have acted a little closer to me than usual but, once

again, nothing conclusive.

DAY 5 (today)
I wore about 1/2 scented SOE gel. Again no obvious reactions but I did

get the following conversation with a girl I knew pretty well (slightly modified and abridged):

Me: From now on,

I'm going to be a ladies' man. I'm going to show [that girl who rejected me] that half the girls at this college

want to sleep with me.

She: I do.

Me: (grins) I'll hold you to that.

She: (chuckles) Nah, that would be

awkward, 'cause every time we see each other we'd just be thinking of how great the other night was. Besides,

I've sworn off men. No, not really.

And that was the end of that topic. I didn't get any more attention than

usual from any of my female teachers.

---

I'll continue testing and posting reports. Meanwhile, I've just

ordered a box of Perception gel packs just because it seemed like too good a deal to pass up; I can't wait to start

experimenting with that.

Till next time,
Valentine's Garden.