Close

Thread: My Apoligy

Banned User

Default My Apoligy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well....as most know I

have extensively tested Ae with Soe and Pherlure. I previously have dissed NPA for its strong smell. I always saw

that it got reactions but the smell seemed to be a huge drawback for me. Tonight and on one recent experiment I

sprayed two sprays of my cologne mixed with NPA onto my wrists. The sexual looks and noticing is just beyond any

other product that I have tried. Tonight I covered with a normal cologne spray over the two cologne/npa sprays. I

felt like the pimp daddy. Girls were giving me looks as if to say....if only I could have him. I added 1/4 Soe.

Major attention looks and respect from all sides. So since I have been known to bash NPA in the past I want to

apoligize because this is a powerful pheromone....and if you can find a way to properly cover it to some sort of

acceptable degree.....all you need is a little courage and action and you will never be short with the females.

Stranger

Yea I like your AE+Soe mix, had

great results with it. Last night used 1 dab NPA and 12inch Soe had a great night at house party. Ended up knowing

everyone and was easily the star of the party. Although I was stoned and in a great mood too which is the more

important factor no doubt

NPA and SOE have long been my

favs. For my body chemistry and persona, nothing works nearly as well. I have a lot of partially used bottles of

failed 'mone products but go through NPA and SOE like water...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Banned User

I plan on trying TE+A314+APC some

too..I wore the combo last night, but unfortunately I didn't get near any women, but that wasn't my intentions

really either.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    NPA and SOE have

long been my favs. For my body chemistry and persona, nothing works nearly as well. I have a lot of partially used

bottles of failed 'mone products but go through NPA and SOE like water...
    What I dont understand is

that although I am only about 5'10 185 pounds...I intimidate girls easily. I have been told by girls that I

intidate them and things like "you make me feel safe" or your personality is different then my first impression. I

get various comments that add up to a similar perception as what your body building friends are complaining about. I

am muscular and built much more than the average guy but I am not all that big or tall...yet None.... seems to help

me a lot as long as I dont put too much on....its strange! You would think Chikara would be better for me....yet it

just does not draw the attention that NPA or Ae does....perhaps I just haven't found the right application yet.

Banned User

Yeah, I can't wear much Anone..I

seem to OD easily..or atleast women seem to get less talkative around me and more intimidated when I wear too much,

but when I wear smaller amounts I get very nice reactions. I guess thats why AE doesn't work as well for those that

get better results with tons of ANone.

P.S. How many drops NPA did you use?

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9

P.S. How

many drops NPA did you use?
    Unfortunately my mix is hard to describe. I took a small spray bottle and I

put cologne in it and some npa...if I had to guess I would call the mix about 1/7 or 1/8 npa to cologne. I sprayed

twice dispursed between both wrists and covered with the same cologne 1 spray. Put about 1/4 soe mostly in hair also

on neck a little.

Journeyman

I wish I could smell NPA...it

scares me to use it because I can't smell it at all and hearing everyone talk about how horrible it smells scares

me.

King of the coupons!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow
    I wish I could

smell NPA...it scares me to use it because I can't smell it at all and hearing everyone talk about how horrible it

smells scares me.
    It's not as horrible as people claim, UT. I THINK it's just that the smell is

very close to a urine smell, and since we all know what urine smells like ... tadaaaaaa! If no one knew what urine

smelled like and it wasn't considered a bad smell, no one would complain. JUST MY THOUGHT ON THE SMELL.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

It does have a strong smell...but

NPA mellows over time.And if you cover it with a nice fragrance you can hardly notice it.Besides that,just because

it doesnt smell like chocolate cake or the latest fragrance from a top designer,doesnt mean its realy "bad." It just

doesnt make a very good cologne.If your putting on enough to overpower a good cologne your probably using way too

much.I think of it as a more primative smell.And women do have a thing for primative guys.

Banned User

for me it takes an oil based scent

like APC to overpower its bad smell...regular cologne just doesn't quite cut it for me.

Thread Information