Close

Banned User

Default How sexual is A1??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My order is goin

in next week. I have Ae Pherlure and Npa. I am gettin gel packs of Chikara and Perception for testing vs Ae for my

base. I am also getting either Wagg or A1. I read up a lot on these and understand that A1 has more of a sexual vibe

than Wagg or Soe...how much more?? I gotta get some help deciding here.

I think the main responsibity for

a sexual vibe to up to the wearer. Nevertheless my main impression of A-1 is it helps relax women and make them feel

a little safer around you. It's great for taking the rough edge off TE or NPA.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Banned User

Thanks for the input...I know

its mostly up to me....but I get in these shy and inward moods sometimes...especially in a setting with a lot of

action around me....I find obvious cues from girls get me out of my world....and interested in theirs....so I like

to promote that as much as possible.

Banned User

I thought WAGG was very similar to

SOE?

Banned User

Thats my impression too....from

the boards....and no one seems to want to stick up for it over Soe...but I suspect not many people really know

because everyone thinks it is the same as Soe....cause its cheaper and has the is the same type of product with no

none....wonder if its not? There are varios nols and other stuff for getting people to approach and be more friendly

and at ease....just cause they both dont have nol and cause chattyness doesnt have to mean they are both the same...

Seems the people that do try it swear by it. Yet no one that has tried both Wagg and Soe seems to have any

commentary on the differences besides to say people tend to talk deeper or more personally.

Banned User

guess its kind of like

pheromax..the few that have tried it have had good results, but not many have reported about it...I guess cause SOE

says whats in it and we have to guess whats in WAGG. WAGG may or may not have Arone in it..maybe someone else

knows.

Banned User

How is A314 treating you

lately?

Banned User

haven't been out since I went

home..I generally don't wear my mones to class at college. I'm going to put some on tonight, but I doubt I'll be

around many women..but you never know.

There were lots of WAGG

discussions in the past. It seems most of the users are no longer active in the forum. I think WAGG was marketed

towards alpha types with problems of people running away from them. Too much A-none coupled with a threatening

appearance I guess. I was never temped to try WAGG as I'm naturally mellow and approachable.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Banned User

WAGGs not for me then. I do

produce a fair amount of Anone, but I am very laid back and don't try to be the center of attention. Duke if your

going to pick between those two to add to your AE+SOE mix I'd get A1.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    haven't been out

since I went home..I generally don't wear my mones to class at college. I'm going to put some on tonight, but I

doubt I'll be around many women..but you never know.
    Your missing out on many great oppurtunities that

you will never have again in such easy supply with beatiful woman all around you if you are not wearing in class.

Banned User

LOL..if there were hot women in my

classes..i'd be wearing the stuff..seems like when you get in some of these upper level classes close to graduation

you see a lot more unattractive women...might just be my luck of classes. I just wish I had joined a Fraternity,

because most of the attractive hot girls join a sorority when they are freshman and they only do stuff with

fraternities. When i go out I see a lot of attractive women, because most of the young women in the city go to the

university I'm at.

back to the thread....I think A1 produces comfort, puts women in a better mood, and even

increases sexual attraction.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    There were lots

of WAGG discussions in the past. It seems most of the users are no longer active in the forum. I think WAGG was

marketed towards alpha types with problems of people running away from them. Too much A-none coupled with a

threatening appearance I guess. I was never temped to try WAGG as I'm naturally mellow and

approachable.
    Trust me I have read through all the stuff....I know all about it....but the effects it

causes and how they differ from Soe or whether they are of higher frequency and quality is my question. Looking at

the hit reports it seems to be much more consistant....and havin someone see you as approachable seems much

different then having someone see you as a great guy....both can help with the ladies....but can Wagg help better

than Soe? Thats the question that seems to have no answer. The problem I have with woman is that I tend to need time

around them before they can see something that they really like and see what a great guy I am....once a girl gets to

know me...she wants me....but that doesnt work well for casual dating and nightlife and fun....ya know? This isnt to

say I dont have success on quick pickups...because I have had that....but Its an element I am making great strives

to improve and you can never meet enough women. Any mone that can lesson the load even if its in subtle body

language and actions becoming a little more noticeable...is a huge advantage in my book.

Banned User

might be more good reports for

wagg, because there haven't been enough people using it to make more reports...Would be nice to know what exactly

is in WAGG..i'd like to know.

Banned User

Definately! Probably wont

happen though....maybe it has a bunch of nol like blends and is the ultimate mone...
    Last edited by DUKE3100; 11-11-2005 at 01:03 PM.

Banned User

I want to introduce a different

point of view to you and see what you think.....see I dont think that just because you tend to be laid back or not

aggressive that it means none is the only way to go. Sometimes the Soe's and Wags are best for a laid back guy

because people engage that person more and then that person is able to convey his personality to the girls more

easily. In fact Gegogi says something to the same effect in another thread about SOE. So just cause your laid back

doesnt mean none is your best weapon

Banned User

Yeah..Anone alone just doesn't

cut it for me..I like a combonation of Anol, Arone, and Anone. Duke have you thought about WAGG-N?

Banned User

Yes I have given it some

serious thought....but if I got with Wagg over A1....I think I will stick with the clean version so I have something

that I can mix with anything. I easily Od on None....I can get away with 4 drops Ae at a club and 2 sprays of a 1/8

mix of cologne and Npa with a cologne cover.....thats it really. I have enough none stuff right now...done really

need the Wagg-N...course it would be a standalone if I did.

Banned User

I may try the A314 but the way

they market it is creeping me out...it just seems like the guy changes his direction as to what it does and

contradicts himself....even the description about it is different and leads you to believe it is a none heavy mone

like Pi....in the lovescent info section where you order.

Banned User

yeah..love-scent description is

confusing and does make it out like there is heavy Anone in it..i pretty much bought it based off of old threads and

watchers success with it when he combined it with AE/m. After i used it a few times with good hits i went and found

the manufacturers website and read the testimonials/description, which is much more informative...I wanted to see if

the reactions I was getting were the same as the product description from the manufacturer's website.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    . The

problem I have with woman is that I tend to need time around them before they can see something that they really

like and see what a great guy I am....once a girl gets to know me...she wants me....but that doesnt work well for

casual dating and nightlife and fun....ya know? .
    you make an interesting debate about Wagg.

personally i've always wondered what the difference was between wagg and soe. ii dispersed wagg notions long time

ago cuz like geogi said it was marketed as softening up a strong alpha image. now had it been described as a more

friendly chatty product like al the hype over soe is i might have been more inclined to try it.

Visionary7903

Guys have a look at this

thread for the differences between WAGG and SOE:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16

Visionary

Banned User

Thanks man....that is an

incredible thread filled with great information....I guess Wagg and Soe are a lot different than I thought...Wagg

seems a lot like A1 but without the attraction vibe and safer to use without making your guy friends testy with

you.

Thread Information