Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    King of the coupons!

Lightbulb That right dar!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi

Perhaps the "naked" 'mones disperse faster without a protective layer of oil.
    Those are the

words I was trying to come up with, G!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Enthusiast

Alcohol should actually lenghten

the mones' life, seeing as it kills bacteria.

I've tried putting mones on a

felt piece of paper and in a locket I wore around my neck. This seems to extend the life of the mones for the day,

but I think the mones turn kinda rancid after a few days. In any case, the mones effectiveness seemed to decrease a

bit when not on the skin and after a few days on the felt/diffuser. I don't know why and did not experiment enough

to make any convincing conclusions other than probably the most effective way of using mones is on the skin and

re-apply every so often. The danger with re-applying is that a person may overdose the mones especially if the

formula contains none or after a full day with nol as nol seems to turn into an OD of none if put on heavy and

allowed to sit on the skin all day....imho....

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    All 'mones

wear down after a spell. How long they last depends on your body chemistry, temperature, humidity and application

points. Guys with funky acidic sweat and bacteria action will breakdown 'mones fast (they kill guitar strings fast

too). You can increase longevity by applying to clothing. Nevertheless, I generally need to refresh every 4 hours or

so.

Yeah, I thought about possibly applying it to clothing, but will this ruin the clothes, cause it

to stain after going through the washer? (I usually sport those buttoned up vertical striped shirts)

Phero Enthusiast

Mones' lifetime depends on the

persons individual bacterial cultures, I've seen people report that TE and other -none heavy products begins to

fade and turn into a melancholy inducer after 8 hours on the skin, its like 3 or 4 for me.

Its probably a good

idea to get intimate with people who have naturally good skin cultures. They tend to be carried over. I like to

think of this as increasing the momentum of sexiness

Journeyman

Default Does anyone else think A314 smells bad?

This isn't a knock against A314 but I've noticed that is has this really overpowering smell that puts

me in downer mood cause I think I smell funny and am self conscious about it. I used to run it with A lof of A1,

lot of SOE and a good amount of Edge but have found that when I leave it out I smell great, really like the smell

and so do others but when I include it no cologne covers it up? Any thoughts or ideas on how to cover that smell.

It's the only mone so far that has done this to me.

Phero Dude

I really dont like the smell of

A314 either. It takes quite a bit of cologne to cover it, and it drastically alters the smell of the cover-scent.

If you don't mind smelling like

a new age hippie, patchouli EO will bury yo' funk just fine. Patchouli lasts a long time. A really long time. I

left a leather jacket at my parent's house I dosed with Patchouli in 1972. It still smells like it everytime I put

it on. Plus, women will call you daddy--ahh, earthdaddy!

Seriously, Patchouli is also supposed to be an

aphrodisiac. I can't say it did anything for me except attract women with really hairy legs.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

to me a314 has a sandlewood

scent to it.
    ________
    Yamaha Rd56 Specifications
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Journeyman

A314 smell bad to me but after

a while i get used to it, when ever i put it on and i smell the bad smell i have a sense of confidence, as if i have

the force..... I have the FORCE..... MUAHAHHAHA

*Forcechoke someone and throw him against the wall*
    25 Chinese male living in Singapore, 1.75 m tall and 70kg. Average guy with average looks

Although it's not a great

scent, it doesn't have much sillage, so not many other people can smell it. Then when you put on a cover scent, the

sillage of the cologne will overpower the A314.

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    Although it's not

a great scent, it doesn't have much sillage, so not many other people can smell it. Then when you put on a cover

scent, the sillage of the cologne will overpower the A314.
    sillage??
    What do you mean by that? The only

meaning I know is French for "Wake".
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    sillage??
    What

do you mean by that? The only meaning I know is French for "Wake".
    That's exactly what it means

concerning colognes also!

It's the scent of cologne that is left in your wake as you walk. Some colognes

have more sillage than others no matter how much you apply.

The scent of A314 has almost no sillage as far

as I can tell. That doesn't mean that close up it won't smell bad, but others will only perceive whatever cover

scent you're using.

Oh, OK, now I get

it!

THANKS
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer
    Yeah, I thought

about possibly applying it to clothing, but will this ruin the clothes, cause it to stain after going through the

washer? (I usually sport those buttoned up vertical striped shirts)
    So far, and I want to emphasize the

"so far," I have not had any staining problems with alcohol- or water-based carriers. I did get some minor spotting

when I got some oil-based stuff on some clothes, but it pretty much (as far as I can tell) seems to have washed

out.

Try the old bit about testing on a "hidden" part of the fabric. Or apply to undershirt that you can risk

staining. Maybe try wearing dark colored undershirts that won't show stains as easily... (if it does stain).
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

King of the coupons!

Wink

<BUMP>

"Excuse me,

but ... I'm not touching you!!!"
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

On a quick tangent, has anyone

applied pheromones to clothes and then gone under a UV light? A while ago I smeared a line down the center of a top

and then went to a club with UV lights and you could see the line. It could have been the carrier but I can't

remember what I was wearing.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

A lot of things glow under UV.

I know pest control people use them in food establishments to locate rodent unrine. Maybe it's the pheromones in

the urine that glow?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

I have really good results

from Alpha A314 for several hours after application, but if you want to keep getting those magical results, it seems

pretty simple toconclude that you should either try putting it on a piece of cloth in a locket, or add some more

every so often.

If I were going to do that, though, I'd mix my A314 with something that would act as a better

spray carrier and then apply it that way. It looks kinda suspicious to be dripping stuff from a blue bottle onto

your skin in public.

Banned User

I read somewhere that it

smells like "marijuana schwagg", and I''d have to say that, to me, that's a pretty good description. I don't

particularly like it, but I don't really dislike it either. And I have had nothing but glowing responses from

women who have smelled it.

One of my friends asked what I was putting on a couple days ago, and I said it was an

essential oil mix. When I had spread it around, she asked to smell it, and upon doing so, she had that "Mmmmmm"

going on. Then she looked at me funny, and said, "Wow, for an essential oil, that sure does funny things to me." I

asked what, and she said, "It sends tingles straight down there." While she said it, she pointed from her

head down her chest and stomach, and finally to her crotch. I was quite surprised, but pleasantly so, and I had to

laugh.

After that, I'm not really worried about how it smells!

Banned User

I've gotten myself some A314

and I have been experimenting with it actively for about a week and a half. I wear 2-3 drops, and I guess after

reading this, at my age (32) I should be wearing 3 drops. Anyway, Here is what I have noticed:

1. Confidence.

It's not a confidence like I have gotten from other mones and mixes. It's this confidence that just magically

appears below your awareness of it, so it is automatic and natural. I noticemy body language shifts considerably

towards the Bond attitude.
    2. Attraction. Just as they say, healthy, confident women seem to find this product

difficult to resist. I have noted through a couple of my close female friends that it is apparently possible to

cause a woman to become highly aroused with this product. It's not something that she'll be obvious about, but

it's definitely a good thing. Interestingly enough, the women who responded with the greatest sexual arousal, also

gave the fewest body language signals as to the fact that it was happening. I was completely unaware of it, until

they said something about how uncharacteristically aroused they were around me.

A314 has quickly become the crown

jewel of my pheromone collection. Now I need to try it with some of these other things!

What catlord, you don't want to

be known as "the surprisingly attractive blue bottle dude"?

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by catlord17
    I've gotten

myself some A314 and I have been experimenting with it actively for about a week and a half. I wear 2-3 drops, and I

guess after reading this, at my age (32) I should be wearing 3 drops. Anyway, Here is what I have noticed:

Confidence. It's not a confidence like I have gotten from other mones and mixes. It's this confidence that just

magically appears below your awareness of it, so it is automatic and natural. I noticemy body language shifts

considerably towards the Bond attitude.

2. Attraction. Just as they say, healthy, confident women seem to find

this product difficult to resist. I have noted through a couple of my close female friends that it is apparently

possible to cause a woman to become highly aroused with this product. It's not something that she'll be obvious

about, but it's definitely a good thing. Interestingly enough, the women who responded with the greatest sexual

arousal, also gave the fewest body language signals as to the fact that it was happening. I was completely unaware

of it, until they said something about how uncharacteristically aroused they were around me.

A314 has quickly

become the crown jewel of my pheromone collection. Now I need to try it with some of these other things!

Lordy, have you been experiementing with it as to use in a mix, cover it with other mones, or put it on its own

application spots? If you have, what are you findings?

You say it last several hours as in 2, or what?

The

ages/age range of those felines affected?

Thanks

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Lordy, have

you been experiementing with it as to use in a mix, cover it with other mones, or put it on its own application

spots? If you have, what are you findings?

You say it last several hours as in 2, or what?

The ages/age

range of those felines affected?

Thanks
    My experiments have shown that it works well alone, but

I haven't seen much difference from mixing it, except when I mixed it with Instant Shine (which accentuates the

effects confidence wise), copulins (which seems to put women who respond positively into sexual hyperdrive), and TE

(it definitely makes overdose go away at reasonable levels of androstenone).

I notice effects from A314 last at

least 4 hours, but I haven't really been out and about much longer than that lately.

I've been testing it on

women of various ages, but the two I test most on are 26 and 28.

To give you some idea, I have actually had one

woman say to me:

"I have a request to make. Would you wear whatever cologne it was you wore last Tuesday? That

made me feel so delicious."

And take it from me, she did feel delicious that day, too! lol

Quote Originally Posted by SyraBrian
    What catlord, you

don't want to be known as "the surprisingly attractive blue bottle dude"?
    I remember once buying some

limited edition wine that came in blue bottles. Think they'd go for that explanation?

I picked up some of the

"reject" batch of a314 a while back. It doesn't seem to have much of a scent to it as compared to the "regular"

a314. Still experimenting to see if there is a difference. And still experimenting with the effects overall, but it

does appear to be a good product. I find the cover scent of the regular batch to go well with AE.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SyraBrian
    What catlord,

you don't want to be known as "the surprisingly attractive blue bottle dude"?
    I already have enough

trouble with the women at my school because of the age difference. lol

Banned User

Does anyone else using A314

notice that the effect seems to build over time? The more I am around these two particular women (the two friends I

hang out with usually), the more they both seem to be growing interested. I mean, REALLY interested. I'm

beginning to think maybe AA314 works too well! I'm just out of a LTR, and they both know I'm on the rebound, and

I've made it perfectly clear to both that they absoluletly cannot have me... and they're both acting so different

since I started using AA314! Does this stuff make women fall in love with you?!

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Does anyone

else using A314 notice that the effect seems to build over time? The more I am around these two particular women

(the two friends I hang out with usually), the more they both seem to be growing interested. I mean, REALLY

interested. I'm beginning to think maybe AA314 works too well! I'm just out of a LTR, and they both know I'm on

the rebound, and I've made it perfectly clear to both that they absoluletly cannot have me... and they're both

acting so different since I started using AA314! Does this stuff make women fall in love with you?!
    I'm

thinking that since you spend lots of time with these TWO women, they've just become attractive to you, or the

mones pulled the attraction out of their closet.

What about strangers or anyone that's not constantly hanging

around you? I THINK that with mones, you have to work outside the box (your normal environment) to get the

proof of your mix. 'Cause we ALL know they work, but to what extent? Attraction? OR Confession of attraction? What?

Alcohol + women will also bring out attraction.

So ... tomorrow's another day that we'll continue putting on

our Mad Scientist gear and see what tommorrow brings.

I, for one, appreciate all your thoughts, CLordy!

Cause I'm so lost in this mone world!

Thanks!

Does anyone

else using A314 notice that the effect seems to build over time? The more I am around these two particular women

(the two friends I hang out with usually), the more they both seem to be growing interested. I mean, REALLY

interested. I'm beginning to think maybe AA314 works too well! I'm just out of a LTR, and they both know I'm on

the rebound, and I've made it perfectly clear to both that they absoluletly cannot have me... and they're both

acting so different since I started using AA314! Does this stuff make women fall in love with you?!

I

don't know about AA314 but i can attest with other products that it really does seem to take a while for a product

to have an cumulative effect on the ladies, especially women you know really well. It takes me few weeks to a month

wearing ae before i really started to see results.

Just got my AA314 today I can

barely smell it. By far the weakest scent of any product I have. All I smell is kind of a menthol pot smell that

would not be tough to cover. I cannot smell it but It gave me shivers after taking it in. It has an effect on me. I

like the fact that I can barely smell it because I am uncomfortable wearin large ammounts of scent.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information