Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After receiving my bottle

today I realized that it is 15ml. To improve marketing of AA314 I suggest that the contents be reduced to 10ml like

all of the other products sold here and the price tag be reduced accordingly. My biggest hindrance to purchasing

this product was the hefty price tag in comparison to other products even though the dollar per ml value is similar.

I believe that this would help this product sell more units.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

just wanted to know if you guys

had any hits with Alpha A314 lately. Is it really a good product to get?

Phero Dude

Great product to get.

well, you see sigma.....
    i

ordered Alpha A a couple days ago, and wanted to know is it better to use alone, or in a mix. i really want to

know if any body have a killer mix with Alpha Aa314

thanks guys

Phero Dude

A314 works great for garnering

respect, creating an image of power, and a sense of control of yourself. Works great in professional settings, and

can give you a great sense of sophistication when you're trying to attract attention to the ladies. The effects

are very pronounced, perhaps a little overly much sometimes.

A314+SOE+NPA was an old favorite for me.

Definately check it out

Phero Pro

A314 is fairly expensive, same

price as pheromax, and IM guessing pheromax is probably a better product, im also guessing Alpha 7 is probably a

better product too.

The manufacturer of A314 writes in some pheromone forum, other then this one, and it

seems the product is not that cutting edge, it does contain alot of .rone. Personally, I would go with SOE, if I

want .rone, or AE.

THANKS BRONZIE

THANKS

SIGMA....

I don't have NPA or SOE right now, but i do have Alpha 7 and pherofragrance.

a413 + Alpha 7 +

Pherofragrance

Phero Dude

SOE, AE and Alpha 7 contain small

amount of rone. Its in all three products, but the effects of the rone in alpha 7, soe, or AE aren't too

pronounced. A314 rone 'supercharged 'with with 7 other pheromones. It has all the benefits of rone, and then

some. A314 is one more the more expensive products, however it'll last you quite a while longer than any other. My

first bottle lasted me about 6 months, and I use it quite often for work.

Journeyman

In my experience A314 is the

best pheromone for work. It is amazing effective and gives you an aura of respect, competence and power. I have

received excellent professional feedback and attribute some of this to A314. I never use none based products at

work. For getting the ladies hot and bothered, nothing is better than NPA (an I've tried lots of products). NPA

mixed with A314 and some A1 and nol based product like SoE is dynamite. You may need to watch out for too much

female agression.

I agree with paulman I tried

something similar SOE, A314, A-1 and Ae/m great results. I've replaced Ae/m with TE even better. This isn't a

everyday mix just something I try a couple of days a week.

I'm surrounded by female

co-workers all day, most of them are married and few of them are attractive to me. But the women in the other

departments are amazing. I also work with a few "Alpha-Male" types, so i'm wondering if A314 is my best choice or

not.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulman
    In my experience A314 is the best pheromone for work. It is amazing...You may need to watch

out for too much female agression.

Journeyman

A314 by itself would work well

in your work situation. Its not sexual, and does not get women hot and bothered by itself and this is good in most

work situations. However, it can create a sense of attraction as you come off as a high value, powerful, competent

alpha male. It create the same effects around the other alpha men at work and generally will not offend or cause

agression as with none based products. I'd start with one or two drops (hold the container over your arm or other

place until a drop forms - this take a few seconds) until you get the feel for this product. It can make you come

across very alpha and make you the center of attention. Just be careful not to 'out alpha' your boss and you'll

be fine. This product is very powerful and very safe - it has potential to increase your image at work.

Phero Dude

A314 does have some sexual

benefits..some very good ones actually. It helps give you a sense of finesse and sophistication...its been called

"james bond in a bottle" in the past, and it really is an appropriate title. Used in the right context, it can be a

very sexually enticing product. Its powerful and masculine, yet very cool, subdued, and in control.

None

isn't the only "sexual" pheromone out there. Used correctly, any pheromone can create a sexual advantage. For use

as a sexual product around women, use small doses (1 drop or so), as A314 can create an excessively higher sense of

value.

Quote Originally Posted by CATPYCO
    just wanted to

know if you guys had any hits with Alpha A314 lately. Is it really a good product to get?

Depends on you and your body. Like with any of the products on the market today, some people will

get great results and others will get little if any results. Me personally, I used a bottle of it without anything

notable but others, as you can see from the above posts, seem to get a lot out of it.

I will caution you to

ignore they hype associated with any product and try it with an open mind. An awful lot of what you read in this

thread or anywhere else is the result of marketing hype. Alllso, to reeiterate something said time and again,

pheromones are only a fraction of the story. If your game, your hygene and your appearance aren't uup to your

pheromone usage you won't get any results. Pay attention to th whole package.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Depends on you

and your body. Like with any of the products on the market today, some people will get great results and others will

get little if any results. Me personally, I used a bottle of it without anything notable but others, as you can see

from the above posts, seem to get a lot out of it.

I will caution you to ignore they hype associated with any

product and try it with an open mind. An awful lot of what you read in this thread or anywhere else is the result of

marketing hype.
    I respectully disagree. If that much of our feedback is really just a product of

marketing hype, then we'd all be swimming in pherlure right now...but we all saw how quickly that product got

blasted on the forum.

I agree that each product should be used with an open mind, but the people who post

feedback on products deserve a little more credit than that. Saying that the feedback of posters here is a product

of marketing hype goes against the very purpose of this forum.

For the record, the makers of A314 do very little

to market their own products. In fact the creator of a314 promotes a "test first, report later" philosophy to mone

use, and often releases products without giving any clue as to what they do.

To quote the creator

himself:

We're still at the very beginning of pheromone technology, and we're all pioneers here

(congratulations!)
    Let's stick as closely as possible to the "Test first, describe later" principle, so we can

push this technology forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    I respectully

disagree. If that much of our feedback is really just a product of marketing hype, then we'd all be swimming in

pherlure right now...but we all saw how quickly that product got blasted on the forum.

I agree that each product

should be used with an open mind, but the people who post feedback on products deserve a little more credit than

that. Saying that the feedback of posters here is a product of marketing hype goes against the very purpose of this

forum.

For the record, the makers of A314 do very little to market their own products. In fact the creator of

a314 promotes a "test first, report later" philosophy to mone use, and often releases products without giving any

clue as to what they do.

To quote the creator himself:

We're still at the very beginning of pheromone

technology, and we're all pioneers here (congratulations!)
    Let's stick as closely as possible to the

"Test first, describe later" principle, so we can push this technology forward.
    You are entitled to your

opinion. I normally refrain from making negative comments on a product, however, A314 is one of the few I got no

results from whatsoever. The lines about it being supercharged and such are almost direct quotes from their own

promotion material.

Some mones work for some people, for others they don't, period. The majority here do not

post negatives about the products, only the positive. I used a bottle of the product in careful testing, as far as I

am concerned it is useless.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

To quote

the creator himself:

We're still at the very beginning of pheromone technology, and we're all

pioneers here (congratulations!)
    Let's stick as closely as possible to the "Test first, describe later"

principle, so we can push this technology forward.

This has to be a joke isnt it? that very quote

is the biggest load marketing hype I have ever read, read it carefully and you will

understand.

"Congratulations" = for what? is thier someone getting married?

"First test" = buy

now.

"Describe later" = its too late you have purchased the product sucker.

The web site promoting

A314 is the biggest load of cheap marketing I have ever read, it first promotes a sense of insecurity in the viewer

and then goes about defining a solution, ofcourse by purchasing and using the product. Using the term James Bond, is

an instant anchor that defines for alot of men a sense of wealth, sex and power.

If this creator was so

humble/philanthropist or really concerned about pushing his technology forward then I dont see why he could not give

away little vials of a314 to people for a very small cost or for free, instead of the inflated price the product

stands at.

I admire the creator of SOE, very little marketing hype, if any, but full of scientific research

and common sense evidence to back his product, although this is a form of marketing in itself, its sincere, and the

guy has been around for years through thick and thin on this forum, I wonder how long the creator of A314 will stick

around?

By the way, I still will probably purchase A314, but pheromone collecting is a compulsion of mine and

probably doesnt reflect what is good. But hey A314 still might be good, but the marketing is way cheap for anyone

with half a brain.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    You are entitled

to your opinion. I normally refrain from making negative comments on a product, however, A314 is one of the few I

got no results from whatsoever. The lines about it being supercharged and such are almost direct quotes from their

own promotion material.

Some mones work for some people, for others they don't, period. The majority here do

not post negatives about the products, only the positive. I used a bottle of the product in careful testing, as far

as I am concerned it is useless.
    You're right it is highly dependent on the individual users natural

characteristics

Personally WAGG didn't work for me either. Didn't suit my personal chemistry. That isn't to

say that I'm discrediting the quality of the product however. I've heard a lot of good things about WAGG from

this forum and others as well, and I'm sure that for most, it does what it promises. KZI is one of the better

manufacturers out there IMO, along with lacroy, , and jvkohl's SOE. WAGG just isn't from me.

I

actually don't see any talk of a314 being "supercharged" anything on their promotional material. Most of their

promotional material is made up of feedback from people who have used it previously.

Phero Pro

Most of their

promotional material is made up of feedback from people who have used it previously.
    The easiest and

the most common form of marketing that is in 99% of the time fabricated and fake.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    The easiest and the

most common form of marketing that is in 99% of the time fabricated and fake.
    i guess all the proof in the

pudding anyone needs to see is the return customers... if your friends are re-ordering, if your

re-ordering, if other people are claiming they are re-ordering....odds are in favor that it works for

somebody! id like to think "suckers" dont come back,lol

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    i guess all the proof

in the pudding anyone needs to see is the return customers... if your friends are re-ordering, if your

re-ordering, if other people are claiming they are re-ordering....odds are in favor that it works for

somebody! id like to think "suckers" dont come back,lol
    That is a totally different issue,

what I was explaining was thier marketing strategy and not the products effectiveness, I do not own it, so I cannot

give my opinion with how it works with me, however the marketing of A314 is b-grade, in my opinion. At least on the

promotional website, but not on love scent ( love scent has an unbiased approach to marketing products, which I like

)

I bet there are alot of return users of pherlure and all the other products out there that are deemed

useless by most of the forum members on love scent, however, thier products are still in circulation. However,

products that were of fantastic quality and gave amazing results for thier users have been discontinued, e.g X-cite

Wipes. Thier are alot of factors at play at a products popularity. Eating Mcdonalds is a very popular past time for

many people, especially Americans, but its not good for you, and the reason they go back is not the taste, but the

marketing ( this has been researched ). Just a simple analogy.

Phero Dude

I challenge everyone here to think

outside the box.

Good day.

King of the coupons!

Talking

I

challenge everyone here to think outside the box.
    Sigma, do you have any idea how difficult

of a challenge that is!!???
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Enthusiast

That is a totally

different issue, what I was explaining was thier marketing strategy and not the products effectiveness, I do not own

it, so I cannot give my opinion with how it works with me, however the marketing of A314 is b-grade, in my opinion.

At least on the promotional website, but not on love scent ( love scent has an unbiased approach to marketing

products, which I like )

I bet there are alot of return users of pherlure and all the other products out there

that are deemed useless by most of the forum members on love scent, however, thier products are still in

circulation. However, products that were of fantastic quality and gave amazing results for thier users have been

discontinued, e.g X-cite Wipes. Thier are alot of factors at play at a products popularity. Eating Mcdonalds is a

very popular past time for many people, especially Americans, but its not good for you, and the reason they go back

is not the taste, but the marketing ( this has been researched ). Just a simple analogy.
    im not a fan of

marketing in general.
    in fact,a long time ago there was some comedy about an advertising company just telling it

like it is...and doing an incredible business. i think michael keaton was in it, but reguardless, i like the word of

mouth technique the best.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Sigma, do you

have any idea how difficult of a challenge that is!!???
    very difficult apparently lol

Journeyman

FWIW, the makers of A314 have a

larger palette of pheromones than most vendors, including Dr. George Dodd & the Lucky 7 chemset. They also pioneered

the use of BNOL in a consumer product (CTTM). Their putatives do work (blind test) from my testing, similar to

Dodd's PheroFragrance (I have both men & women's version).
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Journeyman

This has to be a

joke isnt it? that very quote is the biggest load marketing hype I have ever read, read it carefully and you will

understand.

"Congratulations" = for what? is thier someone getting married?

"First test" = buy

now.

"Describe later" = its too late you have purchased the product sucker.

The web site promoting

A314 is the biggest load of cheap marketing I have ever read, it first promotes a sense of insecurity in the viewer

and then goes about defining a solution, ofcourse by purchasing and using the product. Using the term James Bond, is

an instant anchor that defines for alot of men a sense of wealth, sex and power.

If this creator was so

humble/philanthropist or really concerned about pushing his technology forward then I dont see why he could not give

away little vials of a314 to people for a very small cost or for free, instead of the inflated price the product

stands at.

I admire the creator of SOE, very little marketing hype, if any, but full of scientific research

and common sense evidence to back his product, although this is a form of marketing in itself, its sincere, and the

guy has been around for years through thick and thin on this forum, I wonder how long the creator of A314 will stick

around?

By the way, I still will probably purchase A314, but pheromone collecting is a compulsion of mine and

probably doesnt reflect what is good. But hey A314 still might be good, but the marketing is way cheap for anyone

with half a brain.
    I have conversed with the makers of the Lucky 7 chem set & know most of their

offerings. And it's not from Japan as claimed. Tell me about marketing! And I did buy 2 bottles of EST from

LS.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by itwow
    FWIW, the makers of

A314 have a larger palette of pheromones than most vendors, including Dr. George Dodd & the Lucky 7 chemset. They

also pioneered the use of BNOL in a consumer product (CTTM). Their putatives do work (blind test) from my testing,

similar to Dodd's PheroFragrance (I have both men & women's version).
    Read Dr. George Dodds CV, his

long research on scents and not just for attraction, and development of kiotech, the man is the phero of the phero

world. He is a renouned Scientist, and not only restricts himself to the novelty world of phermones, he does some

very important work with scents for medicine and medical science.

In my Experience, nothing comes close to

X-cite wipes. They remain the best, together with pherofragrance.

Journeyman

Read Dr. George

Dodds CV, his long research on scents and not just for attraction, and development of kiotech, the man is the phero

of the phero world. He is a renouned Scientist, and not only restricts himself to the novelty world of phermones, he

does some very important work with scents for medicine and medical science.

In my Experience, nothing comes

close to X-cite wipes. They remain the best, together with pherofragrance.
    As esteemed as Dr. Dodd

may be, there's only 1 pheromone product which I could use (i.e. PheroFragrance). It's the only product

offered. I had bought PheroFragrance after reading your comments. This product gives ANOL type reactions. Not too

crazy about the scent either (sandalwood & rose).

As pheromone users evolve, seeking out more active

pheromones & increasing the variety of a collection is normal. I do not bind myself to any single/particular

product. I would urge veterans to try out as many type of pheromones as possible. I'm sure those years of

experience could pin & identify the different effects.

AFAIK, the largest collection of pheromones offered

are headed first by the makers of A314, followed by the makers of the Lucky 7 chemset. Their offerings are more than

the Canadian source (Molcan), which has exclusive Androstadienol due to this molecule being a controlled substance

in US. These are definitely more than the standard fare of A1, NONE, ANOL, BNOL, ARONE, BRONE & EST etc.

WRT

Lucky 7 chemset & EST/ANONE etc, the next time a claim is made of a new pheromone being from Japan, please provide

some certificate of analysis. It is vile to offer a guarantee when it is a farce. And I did converse with those

Lucky 7 makers. For the price of a chemset here, I could get 50mg ANOL or 1g NONE (99.8% purity in ethanol base),

all synthesized in US. Not Japan.

i2w

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    im not a fan of marketing

in general.
    in fact,a long time ago there was some comedy about an advertising company just telling it like it

is...and doing an incredible business. i think michael keaton was in it, but reguardless, i like the word of mouth

technique the best.
    I agree as I work in the media (tv) and have done many big name

commercials. 99% is bollocks!
    The only testimonials I believe are those from people I know... or from some of

you good folk here on this forum.
    early 40's white male or or

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information