Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default A new experiment i want to try

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What about using pheromones at a museum well i will give it a go, ahh the state museum sounds like a good idea lots of university students to go after ??? i will post the results of my experiment up on the forum and another one is with hairdressers, they are real good to do, especially at some of those salons, put some attraction/andro in your hair and off you go and get your haircut, the good looking hairdressers cant avoid it and their noses are full on into it, so if you want to chat up your local hairdresser then of course go and get some pheros and let rip next time you go for a haircut, i tell you it is a very interesting experience lol

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: A new experiment i want to try

The first thing that gets done to me in a hair salon is my hair gets washed!!!!

I have found that wearing pheros on the chest/neck does tend to make the girl rather chatty - sometimes a little too chatty given that I\'m a captive audience for 20 minutes!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hehehe... Aren\'t girls really chatty all the time anyway? Research has proven that males are stronger in skills involving visual/spatial abilities; movement in 3-4 space, and females are stronger in verbal abilities and communication.

**DONOTDELETE**

The research I referred to is found in nearly any high school or college level health education textbook.

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I tried getting a haircut while wearing pheros. Oh man! That girl gave the best head massage to me while she was washing my hair. I wore pheros in my hair, and I thought it might not work because it might\'ve gotten washed away, but she later on told my friend\'s father that she thought I was handsome. My friend\'s father owns a photo shop right next door to the haircut place, and he was the one who told me to try out that new salon, so... anyway, it was a decent hit.

Thread Information