Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Quite an usual situation / questions.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi there!

I am aware that such things have already been discussed on the forums more than once. But I decided to

take advantage of the lovely members of the forums and the opportunity to have some personal advice. I hope you will

not consider the thread too bad.

Firstly, I am a 18-year-old European man (boy?). I would consider myself a 6/10

- I am about 185cm (6.05 feet?) tall, but I am not very fit - I weigh a bit too much. I am not fat, though! I am

quite good with women, too.
    Now, the situation is as follows - I have noticed I am a bit more than just attracted

to a 15-year-old (might be 16) girl from my school. This is something new to me, though - I have usually dated girls

a year or few older than me. This girl is also special, because she is extremely decent - does not smoke or drink

(well, yes, she is not even allowed by the law, but most of the underaged still do), she has quite perfect grades

and is a dancer. I guess she probably has had like 1-3 boyfriends, not more. Besides, she is at least a 9/10!

So,

what I am confused with, is - how should I act? We, at first, began to communicate online. We both chatted pretty

actively and after a while we went for a walk together. We walked and talked, but I was really exhausted that day

and might have came across as a boring person, because I could not even talk much - my head was empty and all I

wanted to do was sleep. She seemed quite shy, though, and did not talk too much either. Now we still do some

chatting online, but it seems to me, that she is not eager to chat with me as much as she used to. And I am afraid

to annoy her, so I have not mailed or sent an IM to her myself, first, at the moment.

I am sure we will meet

again, soon. How should I act!? Where should we go? The biggest problem, last time, was what to talk about? She (we)

did not want to talk about school too much and I did not know what to talk or ask - she neither.

Another thing

I would like to ask - what would be the best pheromones to buy on a $200-300 budget? I go to clubs/pubs a lot, I go

to school and I would also like to know what would be good to make my teachers a bit more conciliatory (if that is

even possible at all?)? Naturally, I would like to increase the girl's (the one I wrote about) attraction towards

me.. I feel she actually is a bit attracted to me. But really - nothing much.

Truly - thank you a lot for

reading this!
    Premizen

Banned User

if that was my 15 year old

daughter and you were 18 you could count on my boot crashing through your teeth. i'm only half joking. find a new

girl or don't find a new girl but leave that one alone.

I think that first of all you should

quit that instant messaging. I know it's difficult - especially when you're attracted to a girl - but

relationships develop in real life, not on the Internet. Besides, you will probably have more topics to discuss if

you have not covered them yet via IM

Another piece of advice would be not seeing her if you're ill /

exhausted whatever. Just arrange another meeting. What's wrong with that? After all, you want make the best

impression on her, don't you? And if she likes you, she will find some time to meet you a day or two

later.

And one more thing. Sometimes it's more important to just be together than to engage in some stupid

bla bla. If you don't have much to talk about take her to the cinema. You will both have good time and hopefully

something will click between you. But remember to choose a good movie. The scarier the better, forget gore though.

Banned User

I've dated lots of girls younger

than me. dated one 16 while I was 18..dated one 16 while I was 22...As long as you have a nice clean image with

ambitous goals and manners..the parents will probably want have much of a problem with it as long as they have a

fair amount of control over the situation. You might want to try the beginners gel pack set first since it's

virtually free and see if any of those work for you. Just be sure to read the forums for the right amount to be

applied from a gel pack.

I agree..I really think instant messaging can really hinder your chances of getting

agirl..I have never had any good luck with getting women through the computer...the phone and in person is so much

better.

avg joe, do you live in some kind of

a parallel reality? 18-year-old boys dating 15-year-old girls is nothing out of ordinary in my world. And I can't

find any reason why it should be...

Banned User

no parallel reality, reality

where men do not belong with girls. a 22 yr old with a 16 yr old? that's embarassing. nothing good can come of

this. if you want to see younger women fine, but let her become a woman first.

Thank you for those replies.

Quitting IMing seems like a very good advice. Avg joe - I am a decent person - I would not ever do anything, that

one could count as unethical with the girl. What is more, the difference between our ages are not that big. She is

only 2 forms below me in the school.
    Thank you, Cloud9, too. But how should I act towards her, though? Cocky-funny

attitude (well, I guess I can do that, if needed.. it is not me, though) does not seem to good in this situation or

am I wrong? By the way, I have already experienced with some 'mones - TE, AE and Chikara. Pheromones work like a

charm on me. I have run out of them at the moment, though - only have a bit of TE left. I am willing to spend up to

$300 now, to restock my pheromones. That is why I am asking which ones would be wise to order. I have been thinking

of TE, SOE, Chikara, AE, NPA, A314 and I would be experimenting all possible kinds of different mixes of them. But

is there something that I missed, but should definitely buy?

Thanks again!

Banned User

who are you to judge what is best

and what is not? I don't think your the love doctor are you?

Banned User

lol. hey i hear there's some

easy pickings in junior high that might be impressed that you have a drivers license, why not go that route?

have some self respect and find a woman if you are a man, leave the girls for the boys.

Banned User

best advice is to be

yourself..after all you don't want to act differently and then you find that you can't be yourself around them

later! I would definetly get AA314, because its great for adding with a little Anone like AE or TE. You can use it

by itself as well. A1 is something you don't want to wear alone..it improves mixes that you have found to work

well for you and makes them a little better. My personal list would be AE, A314, TE(clubs), A1..I'm not sure what

to think about IMPI yet even though I have it I haven't gottena chance to try it out at the club yet. So maybe

get AA314 and A1 for sure and then get what has worked best for you to add to that.

avg joe, the author of the post is

18 and his date is 15. Why don't we stick to that?

Banned User

"Avg joe - I am a decent person

- I would not ever do anything, that one could count as unethical with the girl."

really? what are the

pheromones for? at 18 you should be a man, but based on trying to use pheromones to encourage physical relations

with a girl that can't even drive a car yet is very very un-manly.

Hmm, 18-year-old boys dating

15-year-old girls was normal in my day. In fact, 15-year-old girls are usually more mature in every way than the

18-boy (or even many 21- year olds). I do recall most of the nicer 18-year girls went with older guys. Now tht I

think of it, I dated a 15 year when I was 20. Of course I'm even worse nowadays as I date women less than half my

age (but they have to be 18+!!).

Sheesh, IM is fine and allows commincation late at night or on the run when

you can't talk. Just don't use it as a subsitute for face to face interaction. Obviously she already likes you, so

don't try too hard. Be attentive but don't choke her with attention. She needs to know you're a man, and a man

with his own life. She's probably attracted to you because you are older and more confident than guys her age. So

just be yourself and don't fake stupid cocky-funny behavior.

She's young, so go easy on the 'mones.

You're already naturally infested with A-none naturally. Maybe try SOE and/or Chikara. I'd stay away from PI, NPA

and TE for now.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Well, yes, a lot of my friends

my age are dating younger girls. I have never thought of it being somewhat bad or unethical, as long as they are not

having babies or something.
    I wore quite a decent amount of TE around her, which was probably wrong. She seemed

like she wanted to be near(er) to me and touch me, but on the other hand was a little scared or did not know what to

do. Going to order some 'mones in the next few days and see what would be the reaction when I wore SOE. Maybe I

should also add some AA314?

Banned User

nothing wrong with an older man

younger woman dynamic, as long as the younger woman has been allowed to reach the age of consent first. i used to

fool around with 15 year old girls, when i was 12.

Banned User

did you ever get good results with

AE..because AE+AA314 is an awsome combo. AA314+TE if TE worked better for you. You can always play around with

adding some SOE to each mix or combo.

Maybe AE, TE, AA314, and SOE unscented..if you feel like its not

toomuch money.

Banned User

I don't see any problem with

dating younger women/girls as long as your not trying to have sex with her.

Well, I can say that TE +

Chikara was really awesome, but I could not try AE too much, since I only had 2 gel packs of it. AE, alone, did not

seem to work very well. When I added some of it to the TE&Chikara, it seemed to help and make people around me even

more friendly. But I will definitely be testing out AE/TE+AA314 the day the 'mones reach me. I am also very anxious

for SOE, since I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Avg joe, I really do not know what to say, except that

in my opinion in today's European culture, it is completely usual and fine for a 18-year-old to date a 15-year-old.

Yes, I do drive a car and live somewhat more independent life than she probably does, but I still live with my

parents and go to school, just like she does. Would it make more sense, if I was, for example, 17?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    I don't see any

problem with dating younger women/girls as long as your not trying to have sex with her.
    Exactly my point!

And I am not.

Banned User

Premizen..unless you have the

money and want to spend it..then hold off on AE and just get some TE, Chikara, some AA314, and SOE unscented.

After all you know for sure TE+Chikara works for you..AE your not too sure..so just hold off on that for another

time,,unless you just have the money and want it.

Banned User

it's not your age, it's her

age. but whatever, as long as your conscience doesn't eat away at you at night, keeping you awake because you know

what you are trying to do is wrong i guess it's all good. after all, if there is grass on the field, play ball,

right?

you are at a very important stage in your emotional development at 18, the road forks left and right,

what does it matter what i think?

ask yourself why you are trying pheromones, you probably haven't even

experienced a woman yet, and here you are trying to use science to help you hook up with a 15 year old girl? seduce

her mom for crying out loud, at least you'll stand a chance of feeling like a man when you are done.

Banned User

Avg. Joe....just let it go..your

outnumbered by a lot more guys that have done the same thing and everyone else thought it was fine.

Journeyman

ok not like it matters but i

understand what avg joe is saying.... i mean if she like you then fine, but being both at such a young age i dont

think its the best for an 18 year old to hook up with a 15 year old girl. WHY? because at 18 your still a horny kid

and will probably take advantage of the girl, and she hasn't even had time to make a good choice for herself......

but whatever you feel is right then go with your instincts, for me personally, i wouldnt feel comfortable dating a

15 year old girl! (im 18 aswell)

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    Avg. Joe....just

let it go..your outnumbered by a lot more guys that have done the same thing and everyone else thought it was

fine.

lol. whatever it takes to make you feel better about it.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Premizen
    Exactly my

point! And I am not.

hey! he's been located! the only 18 yr old male that was not trying

to have sex.

dude, give me a break, you are still humping your mattress. spend your pheromone money on a

hooker.

Journeyman

I would have a problem with an 18

year old dating my 15 year old daughter , Infact I would put an end to it so quick it would make both parties head

spin . First a warning , After that nothing more said on the grounds of self incrimination.

I partly do understand your

concerns. But you are definitely over-reacting.
    If you do not like what you are seeing (reading), I am really

sorry. But could you just close your eyes and let other people answer my questions as all of this really is totally

off-topic.
    Please face it - when you were around my age - didn't you (or at least your friends) really date girls

2 (she is just turning 16) years younger than you? Was it so terrible?

I appreaciate your concerns of all kinds,

but this has really gone a bit too far, has it not? I am a student, a dependant and a very young person, just like

she is.

EDIT: What perfume would you suggest for a young man for a cold winter?

Banned User

This isn't a place to judge

others. Just leave the poor guy alone, me, gegogi, and all the other guys that have been in the same situation. Give

him pheromone advice or none at all please.

I think APC is a great cover scent and you can use any cologne

with it. It's hard to say which cologne is best since there are soo many. Best thing you can do is let a bunch of

girls or women help you pick out a cologne. I always get advice from women on what cologne to buy, because I could

care less if men like it.

Banned User

lol. you don't need pheromones,

you need rohypnol.

Quote Originally Posted by avg joe
    lol. you don't

need pheromones, you need rohypnol.
    I take it as a serious insult and would not like to see any more of

your comments in my thread.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information