Close

Default Frebie pack report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Right. I used the freebie pack and honestly I am not sure of what to

report.

SOE: Used half a packet
    Friendliness maybe (the bar incident-meh) didn’t notice much else as I used twice with

¼.

AE: Used ¼ then ½

then ¼

I Noticed girls to look me in the eye when I talked to them the

first time. Second time I talked for ages with a girl that constantly put her palm between her thighs. I ended up

with her phone number and hotmail. We speak in through msn since then. I’ll try and follow that. Third time didn’t

notice anything even the eye glances

TE: Used ¼ then ½ still have

the rest

I didn’t notice much the first time. The second time I notice

a subtle change of attitute from my mates. I got my way on hang out places and they agreed to join me at bowling!!!

The never play bowling and I missed it. My bowling buddies are in UK

Chicara: Used ¼ and then ¼ still have the rest
    What can I say the

stuff smells great! I’d be happy to wear it just for perfume. I got complimented twice for the way I smell and the

one time were at work maybe I had some on my close. Nothing more though

There s no solid proof that the mones worked except SOE? However I haven’t been more active. I must have

spoken to more women than I have in my entire life. During this period I went out with two girls and one of them is

my best friend’s cousin. He says that she has fallen for me and asks on what I say for her all the time. Maybe

coincidence maybe not…

The point is I think there is something there and I m not sure what to do next. Should I try something else or

should I stick with SOE and AE that seemed to work? I have a feeling that I lacked in consistency as I used

different products in such a little time…

Also ill ask on your oppinion is something else. The girl which i got her number is soooo cute and

im not sure what to do. She is my friend's friend and maybe thats why she felt free to give the number? But trying

to achieve something through the net seems futile
    to me. I

m not sure if I should call her maybe I should…bah I wish I wasn’t such a coward: P.

Phero Dude

at this point you may

want to stick with ae/soe there is plenty of time to go out and try all the other products out there. you're right

the freebie packs only give you a few days with each product. i think it's important to give a product that worked

for you a longer term run before dismissing it. with time you'll begin to realize you probably did get more hits

that you just didnt pick up on. part of being new to mones is training yourself to pick up on the subtle hits. they

are not always super obvious. without being real active it's hard to say the mones didnt work for you.

call

that girl up. first phone call is the hardest. take her out somewhere maybe to dinner. you obviously like her and if

you didn't come off as appealing in some way she wouldnt have given you her number. it's better to try and fail

than to kick yourself later on because you didnt call.

Thanks buddy ill do that. I met

with the girl again yesterday and she invided me to her brothers club party tonight so im going. Unfortunately i

dont have much left. Im not sure i should use the bit of TE left...Maybe i put some chicara on and go. Besides i

think she kinda likes me....the only thing is i have to make sure im on the real ladder. (the ladder theory)

Phero Dude

what mones if any have

you worn around her? she definately seems to like you. what to use depends on how you want to approach it.

if

you're looking to come on strong and rush things a bit Te in the presence of alcohol may help you get her into the

sack quickly. if you're looking to just go with the flow and let nature take its course so to speak then go with

chikara. either one could work well but te is purely sexual and i'd say chikara is better than Te for all around

purposes.

if you really can't decide than you could always mix the two of them. use no more than 1/4 chikara

and then add a few very light dabs of Te. i have read on the forum that 1/2 pack of chikara is often od for most.

it's better to wear very light amounts of mones especially when you are unsure how a certain product works for

you. me personally i think i'd use just a few dabs (not even 1/4) chikara and a few dabs Te.

you can always

wash the mones off in the bathroom if you feel they are doing you harm. and you can always keep the gels in your

pocket to add a touch more through the evening. i never liked doing that especially when i was drinking as it is

easy to lose track of how much you have on.

she never came. I felt like a

jerk. Thank god there were a few ppl there i knew so i said things like i came to check the place out and so on. me

things that was it she lost her chance. she has the move now.

Phero Dude

that sucks bigtime. it

could have been any reason. i think you're right she lost her chance. definately let her make any moves now.

I'll never understand why women make

coward moves like that.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

FYI: My last "freebie pack" set on

recent order had unscented SOE (cool!) in place of the AE pack.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    FYI: My last

"freebie pack" set on recent order had unscented SOE (cool!) in place of the AE pack.

i think bruce

is still waiting on Ae gels to arrive so he could sell them again. he mentioned it a month ago i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    i think bruce

is still waiting on Ae gels to arrive so he could sell them again. he mentioned it a month ago i believe.

That could be. I probably missed that comment. However a chance to sample unscented SOE is quite welcome. Maybe

Bruce could rotate through a variety of gels (assuming he gets enough variety). Trying something different now and

then is cool. Maybe he could use up some of those mucho boxes of Perception gel (although I've already taken

advantage of his "50-pack" sale...).
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    I'll never

understand why women make coward moves like that.
    I never thought of generalizing that but

come to think about it you may be right. We always say it’s our fault or we did something wrong yadi yada. I never

thought that it might be the fact that they are actually acting in fear. Like if they actually have a coffee or a

dance with someone something terrible will happen. Or sometimes the fear of confrontation…

“Oh my god I know he likes me but I don’t” so they never show up, they cut off from the rest of the

group or they are there when you are not and they let you there trying to figure out what the hell is going wrong

because at that point you start to think that you stink or something. Isn’t “I don’t like you” enough? Why does one

have to hear it from another one in the group…?

“Well you know we are discussing it for a few

weeks now and we have decided to tell you… she doesn’t like you!” duh as if I didn’t get the msg already.

And when you ask why didn’t you tell me weeks ago they go like :shrug: I didn’t want to hurt

your feelings… HELOOOO u had me having showers five times a day! (figure of speech :P)

Anyway that went on like a rant there and well of topic so back to phero discussion:...Heres

one more report

Was abroad for conference. Lots of wemen and i hated my self for having nothing to test but

chicara. So i used the rest of chicara left and went in the first day (me and 3 other coleques). Honestly i didnt

think nothing would happen as the packet was opened and thought that it would be ruined...

Meet #1
    We meet this

woman that is an emploee of the company that actualy runs the conference. My colegues talk about the software and i

sat there listening. She looks at me a few times but thats normal

Meet #2
    After the first seminar i decided to

drift away and stood next to a promotion stand drinking my coffee. She comes near and initiates conversation. First

for the product of course, the through product to social matters and what do u know she is cypriot. She asks about

me, studies age etc so that was my q. I asked as well. She lies about her age as she said that she was born in 1978

right after i said that i was born in 1979. Normal.. wemen lie about there age all the time?

Meet #3
    me and my

coleque talk and she comes in standing extremely close to me. She tell us shes been to greece for 10 years meaning

she left cyprus when se was 16...odd. Then she says that she left when she was 18...that makes her 28.

(incosistent). So i make one step back (always descritely) she does one step forward and that happen a few times

almost like she wouldnt control it. And then the big bang..she gives us her card and says (looking at me) the blue

ink is my personal number and e-mail (she wrote that just b4 she give them). When we walked away my colegue gives me

kinda wierd looks ...

Would that happen if i didnt have chicara on? Who knows? Anyway..

I

ordered the unscented SOE packs and a vial of AE. I don’t think the unscented SOE has any secret bad smell does it?

Or do I need to cover it. I don’t know if it mixes ok with AE like ½ SOE and a 1 or 2 drops of AE…. Or maybe less

SOE as AE has some of SOE s attributes…hmm time to do a forum search

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    I never

thought of generalizing that but come to think about it you may be right. We always say it’s our fault or we did

something wrong yadi yada. I never thought that it might be the fact that they are actually acting in fear. Like if

they actually have a coffee or a dance with someone something terrible will happen. Or sometimes the fear of

confrontation…
    In my experience women can be just as

"scared"/cautious/timid/hesitant as many guys. Moreso sometimes as a "bad" outcome carries a more serious

social/personal stigma for women. A combination of society and nature I hear.
    It's apathy

"It doesn't change a thing but

even so after 25 years...its good to know"
    Quote from "Feedler of the roof" -Tobol

They talk about love but hey

it fits. However it is indeed good to know. You can better understant some situations if you habe that in mind

Phero Dude

unscented soe has no

smell to me really. i've worn with or without cover many times. i wouldnt say you need to wear a cover with it. i

usually do but i always have some scent on.

Rbt- the ae gels thing i found out in an email to bruce. i've been

wanting to pick up some ae gels as a change of pace. he mentioned he was awaitring on his order to arrive. twas few

weeks ago so i assume he ran out and is still waiting.

yep nobody knows what wouldve happened mone free. id say

that woman writing her personal number and email on her card was a hit. sometimes its the little things you only

realize a few days later were hits and you end up kicking yourself for not picking it up when it happened. oh well

you live and learn.

oh yeah rbt try adding a dab or drop npa to your perception. works really well to spice it

up. i found 1 spray perception and one dab to work best. so i believe 1/2 gel with one dab should be great too. the

gels im limited with in experience but i remember wearing 1 full gel to get good results vs 2 sprays. im a little

touchy on the none so i cut back the 2 sprays to 1 on my combo and see more consistent results.

...oh yeah rbt

try adding a dab or drop npa to your perception. works really well to spice it up. i found 1 spray perception and

one dab to work best. so i believe 1/2 gel with one dab should be great too. the gels im limited with in experience

but i remember wearing 1 full gel to get good results vs 2 sprays. im a little touchy on the none so i cut back the

2 sprays to 1 on my combo and see more consistent results.
    I just started experimenting with Perception

gels. Had the spray, but had poor results. However I swapped pheromone mix into the L-S beginners kit atomizer and

it's a vast improvement. Still playing with it. Not sure it's (Perception) doing anything for me. I've started

using a test combo with a cologne/scent base, 2 to 3 drops a314, and a spray + or 1/2 pack of Perception over the

top. I may start kicking it up with some extra -none now that I've found that a314 "moderates" the bad effects of

-none on one of my main targets by adding a bit of TE or NPA to the mix. Being made more complicated now that we are

into more covering winter clothes and stuffy noses.

PS: the "extender" effect of Perception making the cologne

scent last longer *does* seem to work well. Can still detect 8 to 12 hours later, although somewhat weak.
    Last edited by Rbt; 11-19-2005 at 01:57 PM. Reason: typos! (blame the cat!)
    It's apathy

Phero Dude

ive going to start

testing a314 somewhere around the new years. let me know how your testing goes.

when i played with the gels

(short time) i recall 1/2 pack was the least id use. i remember 1 full pack brought small results. i even went up

even higher i think i stopped at 2 full gels which brought good results. this is in comparison to the 2-3 sprays(

original atomizers) i normally wear. it seemed in my run with the gels that it did have a better formula. it does

act a little differently than the spray (gel is test for platinum release). at those amounts it just wasnt very

cost effective for me to use it. now im getting curious again

ive going to

start testing a314 somewhere around the new years. let me know how your testing goes.

when i played with the

gels (short time) i recall 1/2 pack was the least id use. i remember 1 full pack brought small results. i even went

up even higher i think i stopped at 2 full gels which brought good results. this is in comparison to the 2-3 sprays(

original atomizers) i normally wear. it seemed in my run with the gels that it did have a better formula. it does

act a little differently than the spray (gel is test for platinum release). at those amounts it just wasnt very cost

effective for me to use it. now im getting curious again
    Price is a factor indeed. Even with the box-lot

"special" you are still looking at about $0.70 a pack so 2 gel packs = $1.40. At that level the atomizer version

may be more cost-effective. Not sure how many "uses" you (or others) normally get from atomizer version.

I still

haven't identified any "results" from Perception in any version, except the "extender" effects of making cover

scents (and I presume the pheromones in the porduct) last a nice long time.

Gotta find me another multi-day

trade show or convention for testing purposes...
    It's apathy

Right some update.

The girl that never showed up called.

Apologises and so on and invites me to a night out with some friends of hers. So a friend of mine and I

attend.

Phero Usage: SoE and AE (scented). Application...kind of

weird but here it goes.

2 drops of AE in some of my hair finishing

cream. Applied the mix on a hair comb and combed my hair. 1 drop on my wrists and 1 drop behind my

ears.

Then I added ¼ of SoE in my aftershave moisturising cream.

Always makes my chicks soft: P and ¼ spliced on my neck chest and wrists

Results lots of looks, eye contact and some aggressiveness or defensive position from a male that seemed

to have interest on the girl I was trying to get close to. All night while I was trying to do my move he interrupted

rudely by putting himself between me and hers with his back on my face. That happened more than 20 times in all

honesty. I wanted to punch him until he fainted but of course I showed courtesy. I don’t think it was to his

advantage anyway as she felt repelled from that “alpha ness” However it’s the first time I saw that hair twirling

when I was near but it was fierce! Both hands both sites with lots of hair! I sure made her laugh a lot plus and

this is weird most of the times I whispered to her ear she brought her chick to touch mine and I have to admit I

fecking felt great. Also Some touchiness. On my way out I asked her to have coffee at the new Costa coffee opening

in my town and she accepted while touching near my shoulder and chest.

All in all I had a great night and although I haven’t met her that much before and have no idea what’s normal

for her or not I think this thing might evolve to something provided she will not play a similar game to me as the

last time.

Phero Dude

so you used 4 drops

total that night?

yes maybe too much but some of

the finishing cream was left in the mixing cup...i put 2 drops calculating that kind of loss. But you can consider

it as > than 3 drops i guess. also it was club environtment...smokey and stuff dont know if that matters.

You

know its weird if you say i m a sceptic then you can explain everything :P
    hair twirling---massive bordom
    cheeck

touching---maybe i presed to much my self (she accepted it tho)
    aggressive male --- overprotecting friend that he

knew my interest already?
    the looks---well im a handsome guy (meh :P)

Phero Dude

if you are using drops

now why not just apply directly to your wrists, neck, and ears. this way you'll know how much you actually

applied. have you tried 3 drops yet? from what you described it sounds to me like you got results. maybe they will

be even better with a tad less. kinda sounds like a little less none may have worked better.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie

Results lots of looks, eye contact and some aggressiveness or defensive position

from a male that seemed to have interest on the girl I was trying to get close to. All night while I was trying to

do my move he interrupted rudely by putting himself between me and hers with his back on my face. That happened more

than 20 times in all honesty. I wanted to punch him until he fainted but of course I showed courtesy. I don’t think

it was to his advantage anyway as she felt repelled from that “alpha ness” However it’s the first time I saw that

hair twirling when I was near but it was fierce! Both hands both sites with lots of hair! I sure made her laugh a

lot plus and this is weird most of the times I whispered to her ear she brought her chick to touch mine and I have

to admit I fecking felt great. Also Some touchiness. On my way out I asked her to have coffee at the new Costa

coffee opening in my town and she accepted while touching near my shoulder and chest.

All in all I had a great night and although I haven’t met her that much before and

have no idea what’s normal for her or not I think this thing might evolve to something provided she will not play a

similar game to me as the last time.
    YES!!!!!!!

P.S that dude wasnt being

Alpha....he was being a desperate moron that came across as needy.

if you are

using drops now why not just apply directly to your wrists, neck, and ears. this way you'll know how much you

actually applied. have you tried 3 drops yet? from what you described it sounds to me like you got results. maybe

they will be even better with a tad less. kinda sounds like a little less none may have worked better.

lol i know i went a bit overboard with the hair cream and so on.
    Its kinda cold here and not much of application

points that are left uncovered. So i though why not put it on hair? :P
    But i did start of slow and standalone. 1

drop 2 drops and so on.

I use three drops of AE the night before when i went to the movies with a female friend

from work. She reacted normal although to be honest i think she likes me. She is kinda hot but, let me put it that

way, i need one more head on top of mine in order to see her in the eye. :P

Maybe i agree with Duke

Thread Information