Close

Default Box O' Perception Packets

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Guys,

I'm just pasting in the blurb on this from the newsletter, in case some of you didn't get it. This

really is a good deal though. These and SOE/unscented are the only unscented gel packs we sell, and the price is

extremely cheap. The box might be helpful for keeping the loose packets in one spot too. I have a LOT of these

boxes. Anyone interested in reselling them, drop me an email. I'll give you a good

price.

Cheers,
    B
    -----------
    Perception Fans!!!!
    We now have Perception gel packets (men's

formula only) in boxes!

This is a great deal. You get 50 packets of one of the few (2 to be exact) UNSCENTED

gel packet products on the market in a handy box for only $34.95. If you buy the loose packets, you pay $50. for

only 38 packets. With the "Box O' Perception", the numbers are reversed: you pay $34.95 and you get 50 packets. Not

too shabby, eh? Normally these boxes will cost $49.95 each, but I have a boat load of them and need to get them

moving. This week only... $15. off! No limit!
    Check it

out:
    http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...products_id/98
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Cool idea, if I didn't have a

load I'd get this - the box should eliminate the risk of bursts and leeks too.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Dude

geesh if i wasnt so broke

and planning to break my neck skiing in a few weeks id pick it up.

sorry bruce great deal but bad timing

for me.

50 Packet box for 35$ vs 38 for

50$???
    Thats way too good a deal to pass up really. Thanks Bruce Im getting mine tonite.

Okay, I can understand that BDC

wanted a nice "retail display" sized box, but those 50 packets look just plain lost inside of it... Reminds me of

the last piece if software I bought. Huge box, one disk & dinky manual. If I was going to put a box of P-Packs on my

counter I think I'd be adding a false "riser" bottom inside of the box so it doesn't look quite as Grand

Canyon-like and the product itself was a bit more visible.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

What I was told is that they wanted

the box to look popular sitting on a counter top in a shop; ie: quite a bit has been sold already.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    What I was told is that

they wanted the box to look popular sitting on a counter top in a shop; ie: quite a bit has been sold already.

B
    That's a familiar technique (I've used it myself when I did retail), but I think they went a bit

overboard on this one. I'd be thinking of a compromise "filler" that would fill up only about half the box. The

"emptyness" of the current box just doesn't "feel" right to me... but people do respond differently and who knows

what marketing technique will do best...

I went for maybe a 3/4 to 2/3 full shelf/box/display much of the time

but also made sure things were well dusted! A little difficult to create the feeling of a "hot item" if they are

covered with dust bunnies.
    It's apathy

I think that most phero users

will purchase pheros for the actual pheros or the deal available, not how it looks. As long as it dosent look like

it was made in someones closet, Im not the one to complain.

The box and packets both look

professional; more so than the other packets we sell. Just the "problem" with the half-fullness.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Banned User

I don't see why the perception

box display would be a problem unless your trying to resell the stuff. After all aren't you buying it for the

product.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    The box and packets

both look professional; more so than the other packets we sell. Just the "problem" with the

half-fullness.

B
    Perhaps they could put the old cereal box disclaimer on their box. "This product sold

by count, not volume. Some settling may have occurred during shipment."
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    I don't see why the

perception box display would be a problem unless your trying to resell the stuff. After all aren't you buying it

for the product.
    Some of us may also want to make a buck. Now that I'm actually learning something

about pheromones and pheromone products I may try my hand at retailing some of them. Althogh I'm not sure I want to

give others in my area the same secret "advantage" I'm gaining.

(That is said at least in

*partial* jest...)

It's also a habit of mine to comment on marketing etc related items given my background in

social/personal psychology and the retail and service business. Sometimes I babble.
    It's apathy

Banned User

that makes since...yeah, I

wouldn't want everyone having an edge with pheromones where I lived either.

I haven't heard a lot of discussion

on Perception, anyone using it and if so what are the results?

DCW

Banned User

I think the ratio of Anone to Anol

makes it a more social type hit product.

Androstenone .1mg/ml, Androstenol .2mg/ml, Androsterone .1mg/ml

Kind of like AE/m but with the ANone and Anol ratios reversed and I hear that Perception lasts longer because of

the carriers in it.

Banned User

I will be trying it real

soon....it sounds like a real great product. Lots say that the scent is better than Ae....and that it is geared more

socially than Ae but has more sexual spice than Chikara....yet it lasts much longer than either product and the nol

will slowly be changing to none....so it just sounds like it has much potential.
    Add a little Chikara and you have

yourself a party according to some....

Stranger

I'm expecting my box

of Perception gels to arrive tomorrow or the day after. I'll report my trials with it.

By the way, if I wanted

to increase the 'none content, what product would you suggest I try under the Perception gel? NPA, TE/EE, TE gel,

or even Chikara as Duke suggested? Do you know what kind of carrier (gel/alcohol/oil) mixes best with the Perception

gel?

Banned User

longer than either product

and the nol will slowly be changing to none....so it just sounds like it has much potential.
    takes around

8 hours before noticable amounts of Anol change to Anone on the skin. the scent and pheromones are bottled separate

in the full retail kit. Its a less sexual ratio, but like u said it does hold up longer. I wouldn't add any SOE to

it if you decide to get it at first Duke.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    I haven't

heard a lot of discussion on Perception, anyone using it and if so what are the results?

DCW

i've had very good results with perception. it does seem like chikara to be hit or miss for the users from what i

remember on its discussion. it is slightly more social than sexual than Ae is. it is kinda like adding soe to ae in

a sense and wearing a bit less of the mix.

for me it is a good everyday product. gives me the social edge but

still has the sexual mystery about it. like ae it is a well balanced product it is just flip flopped when compared

to ae's none, nol, content.

normally i wear 2 sprays somedays i ad a touch soe to it. lately ive been spicing

it up with 1 dab npa and wearing 1 spray. i must say it is proving a good combo especially since i dont have to

reapply thru the day.

Journeyman

Question Perception --May work best for the Under 30 Crowd

Hi : A quick note from traderneil in Las Vegas. I have been using perception packets on various

occasions, but without any substantial effect. I have used it by itself, in mixes with other mones, and other

applications but have still very little to report in the way of increased perception on the part of women.

This

brings me to the point of age differences in Men. I am thinking that the Perception Product may work best in Young

men in the 20-30yr range, and may be best suited to them, whereas products like Chakra might work best in men in a

higher age group such as myself. There is no way for me to validate this except in reading the posts on L/S, but it

may be worthwhile to consider the age factor when using mones.

For example I have read about axe spray being a

cheap scent that only is directed towards high school folks, but when I use it I get great reactions from

everybody,(of course I am using other mones at the time) but still smelling youthful is always a good thing, (I

would rather smell youthful myself) So I believe that the chemical makeup of a person does change with age,

therefore you may have to adjust your mix/ratio of mones not to suit your taste, but to address your chemical

composure, its not how good you think you smell,its how good the people you want to attract think you

smell.......Las Vegas NV.

Banned User

I'd say Chikara and Perception

probably have similar low ratios of Anone and may work better as standalones for the younger crowd. You can always

add more Anone to perception to make it meet your pheromone signature needs.

You may have a good point

there. I'm 49 and have used up two bottles of Perception trying to get results. At best, they were limited and

inconsistant. Chikara has always given me pretty good results.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

Chikara must have something extra

that helps out, because both seem to be low on Anone right?

Chikara has some none in it but

not much. That's fine for me because I OD on none easily. Otherwise, I have no idea what all is in it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

i will be giving both a shot

here soon. My only experience with either of them is one pack of Chikara which got some odd but noticeable results

for me.

Quote Originally Posted by traderneil
    Hi : A quick note

from traderneil in Las Vegas. I have been using perception packets on various occasions, but without any substantial

effect. I have used it by itself, in mixes with other mones, and other applications but have still very little to

report in the way of increased perception on the part of women.

This brings me to the point of age differences

in Men. I am thinking that the Perception Product may work best in Young men in the 20-30yr range, and may be best

suited to them, whereas products like Chakra might work best in men in a higher age group such as myself. There is

no way for me to validate this except in reading the posts on L/S, but it may be worthwhile to consider the age

factor when using mones.

For example I have read about axe spray being a cheap scent that only is directed

towards high school folks, but when I use it I get great reactions from everybody,(of course I am using other mones

at the time) but still smelling youthful is always a good thing, (I would rather smell youthful myself) So I believe

that the chemical makeup of a person does change with age, therefore you may have to adjust your mix/ratio of mones

not to suit your taste, but to address your chemical composure, its not how good you think you smell,its how good

the people you want to attract think you smell.......Las Vegas NV.

There may be something to the age

thing... I'm mid 50's and have had little or no luck with straight Perception. Am currently experimenting with

adding a314, and have been contemplating boosting with some NPA or TE. I've been getting bad -none reactions from

one of my main targets so have been cautious, but the a314 seems to have helped mitigate the problem. But I don't

recall if I've done NPA and Perception combos very often with her so we shall see. I have hopes for Perception (or

at least the carrier) as I love the fact it can last much longer than other products. My Friday "outing" this week

went for about 7 hours straight with little or no opportunity for practical "refreshment" of phero applications, so

the Perception "extension" was helpful, although I can't be sure the pheros themselves did much. Sometimes hard to

tell.
    Last edited by Rbt; 11-19-2005 at 02:27 PM. Reason: typos (cat again...)
    It's apathy

Thread Information