Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Best Mones for Nightlife

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What

combinations and/or standalones do you feel are best for a social situation with girls on the prowl like a club or a

party or a bar ect...

For me so far Ae and Soe is the best...what else?

Banned User

(new)IMPI+APC
    TE/NPA+APC
    TE+CHikara

I hear AE does well at the club, but I haven't tried mine there

yet. I like APC because it covers TE/NPA very well and smells great..It also works well with most any cologne

sprayed over it. I would Imagine in due time IMPI will become more popular than NPA/TE, because not only is it good

for the club, it includes the same secret ingredients. It is more versatile than just the club scene too.

Banned User

What about the famous Chikara

A314 combo?

" would Imagine in due

time IMPI will become more popular than NPA/TE, because not only is it good for the club, it includes the same

secret ingredients. It is more versatile than just the club scene too.
    A prediction? Hmm, although IMPI

is decent I must say I get better sexual results with both NPA and TE. I think IMPI is milder and more general

purpose. For a club or party I can pour on the NPA and SOE and get amazing results. IMPI leaves things a bit

limp...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Banned User

haven't herd of that one

yet..guess I haven't searched enough. I imagine aa314+IMPI would be better...Belgareth says the new IMPI alone

gets better sexual/hits than chikara/TE mix. I wouldn't think Chikara+AA314 would be as good for sexual/club hits

since chikara is low on Anone and so is AA314. AA314 is better for adding to products with higher Anone levels if

your wanting more sexual hits.

Banned User

yeah, but like I said before

Gegogi; your one of the few that can put on a ton of NPA/TE and not OD. I think I start to OD at 2-2.5 drops of NPA.

That means Impi might be more effective for sexual hits on someone else that already has an average level of Anone

production. I would assume in general asians produce less Anone..am I wrong?

Banned User

I thought A314 was sexually

heavy with rone and none....

Banned User

This is how I feel:

A little

none goes a long way except in a club where you put a little more on for attention. The other social norms are what

you want to be heavy in with strangers because thats what makes the difference between her telling her friend how

she would love to screw you and her coming up to you and trying to get something going. Also since girls may like

what they see and want what they see but then make a final determination based on personality and other social

factors such as your percieved popularity and likeability I think you have to give the other mones more credit as

well as how you work it with her and how you match with her. Chances are you have a edge with these other mones. You

may be of model caliber my friend....but if you cant get a handle on these things then you will never know true

success and the closer to average that you look the more you better have a handle on them. So keep that in mind.

What it all means is that each

of us is different and the environment we are in is different. Mones or combo that works best for us as individuals

are not likely to be the same as the next person. Gegogi and I are a good example. I can't wear more than a tiny

amount of TE/NPA without ODing but he can swim in it and gets great results. Impi doesn't do all that much for him

but gets me great hits. The best advice is to methodically test the products you are interested in, in the

environment you want to operate in to see what will work for you personally. Just because it works for me doesn't

mean it will work for you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

yeah in a club or party scene go

with more Anone. Thats why I've been experimenting with NPA/TE at the club. I hear strangly enough many users get

good results with AE at the club..guess they are using 3-4 drops. I just ordered the new IMPI and am very excited

to try this one at the club since the new one is getting some strong sexual hits from those that have tested it more

extensively. For those that produce virtually no Anone on their own..TE/NPA would be the route to go at the club,

whether your mixing it with something else or not.

Banned User

makes me think Belgareth; I may be

more like you, because even though I didn't get negative reactions from 2.5 drops of NPA..women were a little less

talkative..I still got sexual hits, just seemed like it would have been better with less. Heck I used to get some

hits with APC..which is very low in Anone.

2.5 drops of NPA would probably

have people running from me. Psycho killer on the loose and all. AE didn't give me very good results,

probably because of the amount of -none in it. I got a few hits but a lot of sideways looks and younger people

edging away from my like I was going to bite or something. SoE got me good hits, Chikara did well too. It all

depends on the individual.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

I personally think that the

better you naturally are with woman and the better you are on the eyes....the less effective something like NPA or

TE is because they smell terrible and you have to have some major problems that outweight the smell to offset using

those products and needing that much none.

Banned User

Question

maybe so..?..?

I may try 2

drops AE/m instead of 3 and see if I get more hits than usual. especially since I'm adding AA314 which already has

a little anone in it.

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    I personally

think that the better you naturally are with woman and the better you are on the eyes....the less effective

something like NPA or TE is because they smell terrible and you have to have some major problems that outweight the

smell to offset using those products and needing that much none.
    That's funny about TE/NPA. You say it

smells terrible but others don't have that problem at all. I think that the problem has more to do with you than

anything. The times I've worn NPA nobody has ever made a comment. I believe Gegogi has no problems like that.

Others wear NPA/TE without terrible stinks. I think you are in a small minority that it reacts badly with. It may be

the -none or it may be the secret ingredient but whatever it is, it is associated with you somehow.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    maybe so..?..?

I may try 2 drops AE/m instead of 3 and see if I get more hits than usual. especially since I'm adding AA314

which already has a little anone in it.
    What works for me is 3-4 for max effect but if I go with Soe and

keep Ae at 1 or 2 that does even better... If I just go with Ae then I get a lot of stares and drooling but its as

if I have a force field around me with a lot of girls and if I turn to look at them they are embarrased if they

think they were caught and they go into "minding my own business or hard to get mode"

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    That's funny

about TE/NPA. You say it smells terrible but others don't have that problem at all. I think that the problem has

more to do with you than anything. The times I've worn NPA nobody has ever made a comment. I believe Gegogi has no

problems like that. Others wear NPA/TE without terrible stinks. I think you are in a small minority that it reacts

badly with. It may be the -none or it may be the secret ingredient but whatever it is, it is associated with you

somehow.
    uuummm....Ok sure.

Banned User

I think a lot of people forget how

concentrated AE/m is. I believe I myself may have fallen victim to this thought as well. I remember geting looks one

day in class with just one drop AE on the left side of my neck. I knew this girl I like would always sit to the

left of me. She sat down and I could hear her sniffing a bunch and she sat a seat closer to me than she usually

does.

P.S. I wore TE on my shirt one day uncovered and my girlfriend at the time said it smelled like

catpiss. so it wasn't even on my skin. I think its just how some women's noses are around TE/NPA.

Banned User

I think a lot of

people forget how concentrated AE/m is. I believe I myself may have fallen victim to this thought as well. I

remember geting looks one day in class with just one drop AE on the left side of my neck. I knew this girl I like

would always sit to the left of me. She sat down and I could hear her sniffing a bunch and she sat a seat closer to

me than she usually does.

P.S. I wore TE on my shirt one day uncovered and my girlfriend smelled catpiss. so

it wasn't mixing with my skin. I think its just how some women's noses are around TE/NPA.
    I stick to

one or two drops when not in a crowded nightlife setting for Ae....as for Te and Npa...I think it smells bad to more

people than you think man. I get good feedback and I was successful before I started messin with this stuff....and I

dont know if they have an overstock here at lovescent or what but if they do I feel bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    uuummm....Ok

sure.
    Would you like to clarify that a bit?

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

NPA/TE are still great products

and have there own settings which they are best in...ie(Club/party) Chikara+TE is a popular mix.

P.S. TE/NPA

are worth using just for the secret ingredient...Now that IMPI has the secret ingredients I think that will give us

that need less Anone a better shot.

Banned User

NPA/TE are still

great products and have there own settings which they are best in...ie(Club/party) Chikara+TE is a popular mix.

P.S. TE/NPA are worth using just for the secret ingredient...Now that IMPI has the secret ingredients I think that

will give us that need less Anone a better shot.
    The stuff smells so bad that even in a club and

especially at a party....its no good in my eyes.

Banned User

might just not mix well on your

skin..you know how some people spray a cologne on their skin and it smells different than it does on your own?

Everyone's skin is different.

Banned User

might just not

mix well on your skin..you know how some people spray a cologne on their skin and it smells different than it does

on your own? Everyone's skin is different.
    I am just going to drop it at this point. It smells the same

on my skin as it does before I put it on my skin...and I hate the smell and others do too....thats the last I am

going to say about the stuff.

My very first club hit came from

a massive dose of APC. A girl and her friends bought me a drink. Too bad I had to work the next morning and didn't

get a chance to stay. They were leaving anyway to go back to Wisconsin.

-The Bat

It scares me to hear about the

smell of TE and NPA. How do u know that you managed to cover it well if you can't smell it. Also can't it create

some confusion? I mean some can smell it or some not...what if a girl tell her other friend that i stink for example

and the other can't smell anything? Or something like that :P

Anyway i will have to get a bottle of npa in the

future and see whats what. If my guesses are right i am insensitive to a-none...

Charlie, APC will cover NPA and

TE. That's how JB#1 and JBB came about. At the time I had no idea NPA and TE were virtually the same minus NPA's

secret phero. But mixing with APC did cover the scent very well. I used APC alone before I ever mixed with NPA and

got decent results, but as a cover APC works incredibly well as many will tell you.

-The Bat

Banned User

I've had two women say they

smelled cat piss when I wore TE. I think if you can cover it well then you may not have those problems. Its women

here and there that can smell it well. Those are the ones you have to watch out for. I use APC, an oil based

pheromone product here to cover it, because it smells great.

APC is the bomb but I think it

should be about $15 based on the pheros contained in it, but i must admit, you use enough of it and it will

certainly work. When I got on the train that day, this chick kept looking over at me. I smiled at her. She kept

trying to not stare but I saw her checking me out from the corner of her eyes. I was sold on APC, then the NPA mix

blow it away. I did OD because I kept appling JB#1. (I wasn't a pro user at that point, knew nothing about

moderation).

-The Bat

Banned User

I ODed on JB#1 my first run.. I

used 2 1/2 drops NPA and was too much for me..still got sexual hits though.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information