Well, hi all. Well, I was just looking for some advice here, checked some other threads out

but still wanted to hear from you guys. okay, just a little history, about 2.5 years ago, I got myself Alter Ego,

SoE, and Edge. I am 20 years old, basically an east indian, goodlooking enough to be able to work things out with

girls, am a bit shy sometimes and thats where pheromones come in I guess. Anywayz, tried those 3 listed above and

basically got no hits, they did work for sure and some weird things happened with a few girls around me but thats

about it. The only hits I really did notice were with children, the kids love me and am like their ideal or

something.

Anywayz, I wanted to give pheromones another shot, I am heading to Pakistan next month and will

be meeting tons of girls there. Now, I am not really looking for the traditional sexual hit, cuz' I really doubt

it'd happen. The hit I am looking for probably is something along the lines of them trying to be as friendly as

possible, having sexual attraction, and just giving me that aura that I am different. I am going back after 8 years,

and most of these girls I know from my childhood but I am dont think I'll be able to get very close to most, so I

need something that is also strong enough to work around the room(5-10 feet I guess?). I am also going to be meeting

a lot of old friends, and I want to be able to stand out among them as well, kinda giving me the alpha male aura

type of thingy.

So, do you guys have any advice on what I should get to be able to fulfill all my

criteria's up there? I have a $250 budget, I t hink I am gonna give SoE another try for sure, and I've heard a lot

about Chikira so maybe get that as well. I still ahve some Alter Ego left over from 2 years ago and don't think

they expire so won't need to get it either.

Any tips, mixes or any advice would be appreicated. Thanks in

advance.