Close

Stranger

Default $250 budget, heading on a long trip, need expert advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, hi all. Well, I was just looking for some advice here, checked some other threads out

but still wanted to hear from you guys. okay, just a little history, about 2.5 years ago, I got myself Alter Ego,

SoE, and Edge. I am 20 years old, basically an east indian, goodlooking enough to be able to work things out with

girls, am a bit shy sometimes and thats where pheromones come in I guess. Anywayz, tried those 3 listed above and

basically got no hits, they did work for sure and some weird things happened with a few girls around me but thats

about it. The only hits I really did notice were with children, the kids love me and am like their ideal or

something.

Anywayz, I wanted to give pheromones another shot, I am heading to Pakistan next month and will

be meeting tons of girls there. Now, I am not really looking for the traditional sexual hit, cuz' I really doubt

it'd happen. The hit I am looking for probably is something along the lines of them trying to be as friendly as

possible, having sexual attraction, and just giving me that aura that I am different. I am going back after 8 years,

and most of these girls I know from my childhood but I am dont think I'll be able to get very close to most, so I

need something that is also strong enough to work around the room(5-10 feet I guess?). I am also going to be meeting

a lot of old friends, and I want to be able to stand out among them as well, kinda giving me the alpha male aura

type of thingy.

So, do you guys have any advice on what I should get to be able to fulfill all my

criteria's up there? I have a $250 budget, I t hink I am gonna give SoE another try for sure, and I've heard a lot

about Chikira so maybe get that as well. I still ahve some Alter Ego left over from 2 years ago and don't think

they expire so won't need to get it either.

Any tips, mixes or any advice would be appreicated. Thanks in

advance.

I think you have some good

products. I would add A1 to the mix as it works for me in a mix of soe and a none type product. For some reason,

TE has never worked for me? Although there has been some good reveiws. So, what I'm recommending from my own

persoanal experience is SOE, AE and A1. This is a sexual mix and not an alpha mix unless you put on a lot of AE...

Alpha is difficult for me to achieve without the OD risk. Better for you to practice being more assertive than risk

OD....imho...

Best wishes!

WxCloud9xW

Might want to try some Chikara

and Alpha A314 together. I wouldn't give up on Ae though.

Phero Dude

from my limited

experiences with indian woman of pakistani decent they steered very clear of me with even the slightest amount of

none on. never really focused too much on them but it was one thing i noticed about indian women from that region.

then again im white and they were really old school so they could have not known how to react.

WxCloud9xW

My guess is that they would be

more intimidated by higher levels of Anone, just because of how there culture is compared to ours. Women are a lot

more open in the U.S. than other places.

Phero Dude

that would be the mixed

reaction i got from them. they looked at me with more fear in their eyes than attraction.they moved a good distance

away but still seemed intrigued

Journeyman

Go with NPA, APC and SOE. You

can't go wrong by buying them. NPA is definitely a must buy. I mix NPA/APC and add cool water cologne for a nice

cool/relax scent. It's the only mix in pheromone products that gives me sexual hits and really GOOD sex.

WHen I

say good sex, I mean for the girl. They seem to think I'm the best accessory that happened to their beds.

Stranger

Okay so, I ended buying

SOE/Chikira/NPA/Impi/A314/TE/PI for $259 after a $60 discount. Guess I'll be testing slow and steady and try to

come up with a good mix. I just had this one question but didn't wanna start a new thread, I was wondering what do

I need to apply(nol/none/rone) to get a more edgy kind of a feel. I mean, by by looks, I am considered a good

looking sweet kind of guy, you know like the guy next door or something. The girl I am particularly interested in

likes more of the edgy guys, with attitude and all that. So was wondering which of the 3 would give me that

effect.

Thread Information