I'm finding

it can actually improve the scent of a cologne (when mixed) if that cologne is a bit too sweet to begin with. It

takes the edge (no pun intended) off the sweetness and makes it a little "manlier" or whatever you call it. There

are a LOT of men's colognes that fall into the too sweet category today that would actually smell better (IMO) with

TE.

Now for my "newbie" pheromone experience after only a week on TE...

No perceived reactions (for the first

5 or 6 days) that I can honestly attribute to mones. Then yesterday something interesting. A girl I work with walked

by me while I was seated and pinched my neck playfully. Now this girl is normally a bit playfull (she has a BF but

we flirt a bit with the understanding it is harmless) - she will walk past me sometimes and tossle my hair for

instance, but this time she touched me on the front/side of my neck which was just where I had sprayed TE

I'm trying to be very objective in evaluating the possible effects of the mones but this seems too coincidental

since she's never touched me there before and she has no idea about mones, let alone that I was wearing it in that

spot

A hit - I think? Well I was getting discouraged but now I'm beginning to believe a bit. It

will take more convincing for me but I'm gonna run the bottle out before I quit.