Close

Thread: AE or JB#1

Journeyman

Default AE or JB#1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, this is my first post, although i\'ve been reading the forums for quite a while now. I just got my newbie kit of TE, SPMO and SOE gel not to long ago. I\'ve tried using all three with limited results, all different combinations. I\'m almost out, and just about ready to make my next order. I\'m trying to decide whether to get AE, or to get the \"New DD Special\" that bruce is offering w/ NPA & APC(JB#1). I\'ve heard that JB#1 is an awesome mix, but AE is also an awesome standalone product. Any suggestions anyone?

Banned User

Default Re: AE or JB#1

If you are young and early 20\'s I would Get AE/m+APC as cover scent. you could get JB#1 and get the APC bottle with it for less and then Get AE/m. The only thing I don\'t like about JB#1 is that there is no Anol or Arone in the mix for social hits, and that is just as important for young guys as Anone is.I just turned 20 and I have been using the mix for a short while, but I have gotten the best results from using AE/m+APC 2-3drops AE/m and 2-3dabs APC to cover the AE/m. I\'ve tried SOE and AE/m together and there is way too musch scent clashing and the scents aren\'t great to women. I found this out the hard way. APC smells great. I believe the scent/smell you give off is just as important as the pheromones themselves, because the women are not going to stick around if you don\'t smell good.

Phero Enthusiast

AE, AE, AE!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I would choose JB, for the secret ingredients

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Well, i\'m 19 years old, interested in attracting 18-22ish, so i would think that a high -none product would be best, so i was leaning towards JB#1. I\'ve heard good things about both though. Im kinda on a budgt too, 50 bucks is kinda my limit.

Banned User

no Anol or Arone though.. I think it is a must for young guys.

Banned User

High Anone is for older guys...read the posts. young guys produce more anone on their own.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well in my opinion it doesn\'t matter if you are young or if you are old. I am now 22 and i have been using anone with great results for three years now. I have tried the SOE with its nol and rone and its good for making yourself easy to talk to. if you want pure sexual hits you should go with none. With synthetic Anone the small concentrated amounts you apply are way greater than your natural anone production anyway. So, even though a young guy produces more anone than an older guy, the amount we apply is way greater than an old or young guy produces. Really i think that in general the younger guys who have not had success with Anone are the ones not good at closing the deal to begin with! The anone may turn a girl on but women are used to hiding it , you have to show interest, talk to them, make them laugh, sale yourself.

Banned User

I wasn\'t saying do not use Anone, I said don\'t use a high amount like he was talking about. He had it backwards about more Anone for younger vs. older. I think a younger guy needs something with all three, but not too much Anone. That is why I love AE/m it has enough Anone to do the trick plus it has the other two Social Mones. Npa just has Anone and some \"special\" ingredients that no one knows about. I\'d much rather have all three than just Anone and some \"secret\" ingredients.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok i must be confused i didn\'t see him talking about how much of the product he was going to apply. Are you referring to concentration maybe? You can apply a small amount of a concentrated product. What im trying to say is there are lots of young guys on the forum who get great hits with just anone, espeacially JB1! I would go with the secret ingredients of NPA over rone and nol.

TREMANN both products work. My rocommendation is that you read up on it some more in the forum, then make your decision. The JB1 works best in my opinion! You can use any of the anone products you want its not about age, you have to test find you own optimum dosage. Its different form everyone. I am just saying don\'t go running thinking you have to have nol and rone cause your young. You find your perfect dosage for JB1 and youll be amazed!

@ nate ; imo APC which i m now using since one week is nice how i d like to say - just noticed some VERY dumb looks of some younger & high\'er aged woman...

I m still waiting for NPA (for JB combo 1) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] .

Because a friend of mine got a realy good social score i m going to try SoE next time.

Banned User

age matters and social interaction matters more typically to younger women, versus older ones. Why would you want an Anone only product that doesn\'t have Anol and Arone(social), and has \"secret\" ingredients?

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    age matters and social interaction matters more typically to younger women, versus older ones. Why would you want an Anone only product that doesn\'t have Anol and Arone(social), and has \"secret\" ingredients?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">because it is those secret ingredients that are probably doing all the work. Think about it, if it wasnt for the secret ingredients, the The Edge and NPA would work the same as PI/m. I have a strong suspicion that one of the secret ingredients in the Edge and NPA is A1. Now if youve ever used A1 before, then you know that it really helps you get close to females and puts them in a good, horny mood. I personnally think The Edge or NPA are indispensable products to have...maybe not the first ones I would get if I was a newbie (Id start with AE/m by itself if it was my first product)

Given my definite negative reaction to A-1 and my positive reaction to wearing TE and NPA, I\'d discount the possibility of the secret sauce being A-1.

That\'s my guess.

Phero Dude

yea but the amount of A1 on The Edge and Npa may be so minimal that you hardly get effects from it yourself...On every artcile on A1 that Ive read ..it always says that they used tiny tiny amounts on the women they tested with it (much much tinier than even one drop of the chem set A1 bottle)and they still got very good reactions out of it. I believe we men get bad reactions out of wearing A1 because the amounts we put on ourselves (from the chem set A1)are huge and that is why we also get very bad headaches out of it. I have always noticed that when Ive worn NPA...women seem to wanna be closer to me...they get in a good mood...they also get a bit randy ...all effects that women get from A1 and all effects that dont come from using PI/m by itself. I never actually have said that im almost certain that the secret ingredient is A1 but given the reactions..it seems a likely candidate
    Plus the reactions i get from NPA and The Edge are waaay dfferent than those I get from PI/m. On NPA and The Edge I kinda get tired...feel a bit low and anxious..but when Ive worn PI/m, I feel almost like superman...it really gets your rage going..you feel almost animalistic...which isnt always a good thing

Journeyman

Well, im still indecisive. I\'ve heard really good things about both, I might just go with the JB#1 because i\'m gettin 2 products with it, to give me a little more versatility. Like an idiot, i forgot to fully screw the top on my atomizer, and the remainder of my TE spilled out(F!), so it looks like im gonna be making my order a little sooner than i expected. Any additional feedback would be appreciated.
    PS. I know that there are some other specials(such as TE+SOE for $60) that are not posted on the website, but there are links to them. Anybody know of any good ones?

Banned User

<font color=\"red\"> PHANTOM </font> , what was your amount combonation of AE, NPA, and PPA/w?

Default 31 yr old attracting a 42 yr old women

What would you recommend for a 31 yr old male to attract a 42 yr old women? AE or NPA/APC (JB1)? which

would be a more powerful sexual attractant?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by ant2000
    What would

you recommend for a 31 yr old male to attract a 42 yr old women? AE or NPA/APC (JB1)? which would be a more powerful

sexual attractant?
    i'd go with npa/soe if you dont want to use ae. i used to get great results

from that age group using PI.

so far it seems to me npa brings very mixed results with women. i dont think it

is a matter of the none. im beginning to suspect it is the "secret ingredient"

Do you recommend JB#1 at all for a

women (age 42) also or is ae the way to go

Phero Dude

it could work, i can't

say it couldn't as i've never used the stuff. i took a long look at apc when i got back into mones 2 years ago. i

dismissed it and never considered it again. much newer products were out which caught my attention not to mention

apc is very weak. in my opinion it is a waste of money to use apc/npa combo. your mixing a fairly strong none

product with a very weak one. even the product guide at love-scent only recommends it's use for the scent and not

the mones. keep in mind this thread is over 2 years old

another note about jb#1 and ae comparison. these are

two different things to be comparing and will react differently. jb#1 is basically none and a secret ingredient. ae

you get none/nol/rone with the none amounts being highest.

if your deciding between jb#1 and ae go with the

AE. as far as the npa/soe i mentioned well i must say so far ae has better consistency than the npa/soe mix. i've

seen good results from wearing the npa/soe but the reactions come very mixed. it could be many different factors as

im still tweajking it and probably will be for another months or so until i get that mix perfect. while wearing ae

everybody seems to react positively from it where the npa/soe some like it others don't react.

Default My problem with AE

My personal

problem with AE is something in it (rone?) upsets the females of the family. It is a strong product and I'd use it

more but for the negative in-house effects.

JB#1 is too "cutesy" - it smells sweet but my personal experience

is NPA and a fine men's cologne works as well and suits my public image better. Maybe for younger guys, yes, but

would James Bond or Donald Rumsfeld wear it? No.

WxCloud9xW

Whitehall in the

household..who's the head/leading figure in it? If it's someone other than you..maybe the ARone causes confusion,

because it's making you give off a leadership/fatherly aura when it's always been someone else doing that. But I

have no clue if thats not the situation. Maybe you already produce a lot of Arone on your own.

Thread Information