Close

WxCloud9xW

Default NPA+APC club experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I went to a

club with a friend last night and decided to try out NPA that I just got since everyone rants that this is a good

club phero product. Me and my friend ended up talking to these 2 women that were 34 and 30. My friend and I are 23

and 22(me). The girl I was talking to(30) seemed talkative and eventually draged me to the dance floor and started

grinding against me from the front and back like we were having sex with clothes on...lol. Her legs got tired and

then she drug me back off the dance floor. Then her boyfriend showed up and she had to follow him and she just sat

around at a table with him the rest of the night. She wanted me to come over to the table also with her boyfriend,

but I didn't really stay there long. By then it was time to leave. I was wearing 2 1/2 drops NPA and covered by 3

drops of APC. I somehow feel though that I may have not have worn enough? No one backed off from me or was

aggressive towards me, so It doesn't seem like I had on too much. The club was well air conditioned and a little

smokey..so I didnt get hot. I wonder Do I need to add more drops of NPA in a club setting? Seems like some people

get more hits/reactions than I did. Any thoughts and input would be great. thanks
    Last edited by WxCloud9xW; 10-23-2005 at 03:32 PM.

WxCloud9xW

No body has any input? sorry

guess its such a mainstream product here i would have thought more would have posted back on it...i want spam

again.

I think 2.5 drops is actually a lot.

It's possible you OD'd, but rather without negative effects, you got an OD indifference. I'd start at one drop as

what you test.

You also may want to consider taking off the dropper top and dabbing. Make sure you reinsert

the dropper top after, so npa doesn't evaporate out of the bottle.

For dabs, start a 2 in a club and 1 for

situations that aren't as charged. Work your way up.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

WxCloud9xW

I was thinking of taking the

dropper top off and using a pipet for accurate drops. Dabing may be better. It just feels like I don't put enough

on, but I guess because its so concentrated. I'll try 2 dabs next time.

P.S. Better yet. I think I'll try 2

dabs NPA+2 drops AA314+2-3 drops APC cover. This will be my next club mix.

Journeyman

Hey just a short question:

Since I didn't get the actual NPA bottle, I got mine from a friend in a cologne sample bottle... aparently the size

of the bottles are different, so I often don't know how much to wear. From what I've got, 1 drop is about 3

dabs... is that about how much the NPA in the regular bottle is? And about how many drops is 1 dab for the other

users here?? thanks. ^_-
    -k

WxCloud9xW

I'm thinking I should just buy

The Edge since I want be making bottled mixes like NPA is more intended for. I just feel like with only 1 or 2 dabs

of NPA you can't spread it around enough. If I get TE I can put 4 dabs in more places and probably get a better

effect. Ofcourse cover it with APC and maybe some cologne.

Hey guys I got this off LaCroy's website...I know

there are some that still wonder if TE and NPA are the same or different and LaCroy says the

same:
    This additive(NPA), which has the

same formulation as the spray(TE), is designed to be added to a favourite cologne or perfume. It is a concentrate,

with a uniquely designed dropper bottle.

WxCloud9xW

I was searching through the

forum at hits in clubs and what they used and I noticed a fair amount of people have gotten hits of AE in clubs and

one combo involved AE/m and extra Arone added to it that got a really good hit. Lol. I'm getting confused as to

use TE+AA314+APC my next trip to the club or AE+AA314+APC...choices choices.

WxCloud9xW

I forgot to mention also when I

was at the club.. the other woman(34) my friend was talking to asked me to feel her breasts..she said they were

fake. I got a kick out of that...can't believe it sliped my mind when I was posting the original post.

Journeyman

wow... did u feel it!?

lol...
    -k

WxCloud9xW

yeah I got me a handful and

squeezed...she liked that. I think I ODed a little on NPA..I ordered a bottle of unscented TE so I can put it in

more places and not worry about ODing so much.

Enlightened One

Sounds like u were using enough -

she had her a little grind and then her bf came and she was off - u had a good night - my suggestoin is try to

repeat the same dosage next time u go out see what happens.

WxCloud9xW

Watcher how many dabs of TE

should I use to get 2 drops of NPA? I just bought some TE so i can spread it around more than i can NPA.

Enlightened One

cloud suggest u do a forum search

for that type of info - 4 drops of TE = 1 drop of NPA (its 4 times as diluted)

WxCloud9xW

seems most people recommend

wearing 4-5 dabs TE. I could always use the dropper out of my old AE bottle and do it that way.

I've decided to

go with 4 dabs TE with 2 drops AA314+APC cover up for my next club experience.

Banned User

scratch that...I'm going to try

the new IMPI with some APC and cologne by itself first...then try adding some AA314 to it.

Watcher,

NPA is 5 times as

concentrated as TE:

TE - 2.4 mg in 24 ml = 0.1 mg/ml
    NPA - 2.4 mg in 5 ml = 0.48 mg/ml

0.48 divided by 0.1

= 4.8 = approx. 5

Due to different dispersal rates I would recommend staying below 4 dabs for a normal

application. If you want a real kick you might be able to use more, but that depends on whether you can handle that

dose.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WxCloud9xW
    I'm

thinking I should just buy The Edge since I want be making bottled mixes like NPA is more intended for. I just feel

like with only 1 or 2 dabs of NPA you can't spread it around enough. If I get TE I can put 4 dabs in more places

and probably get a better effect. Ofcourse cover it with APC and maybe some cologne.

Hey guys I got this off

LaCroy's website...I know there are some that still wonder if TE and NPA are the same or different and LaCroy says

the same:
    If you have to use NPA instead of Edge, I'd recommend one dab to the chest, and go from there.

That way you get the benefits too, and the woman has to already be OK with being sort of close to you to get the

effect.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Banned User

I'm going to try IMPI next time I

go to the club since it has the secret ingredient and more. any idea as how many dabs equals a spray of Impi?

Thread Information