Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    WxCloud9xW

Post ...::AE/m+AA314::...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I felt it would

be good to start a thread on this combo Watcher has put together and is currently using with success. Well, Watcher

is using AE/m+Alpha A314 and I'm adding the APC for scent coverage. So Watcher feel free to post your results as

well here please. Along with anyone else that tries this combo out.

I just got my AA314 along with some NPA

Friday night. I put 3 drops AE/m around the neck and ear area+2 drops of AA314+2-3 drops of APC as cover up. I think

I almost had an orgasm at the smell these phero products combined produced. Well, not that amazing, but it smelled

really good to me. I haven't been able to be around many women in a close proximity just yet so I can't write

anything special. I did get a lot of looks and smiles from women that passed me close enough by when I was in a

restaurant last night, which was nice. Unusually I had a highschool girl(around 16) that was standing near me in a

arcade(I was killing time before I saw a movie with my male friend) kept turning around and looking at me and

smirking at me. She was with another girl and a guy all the same age range. I did not want to act on this even

though she was attractive, she was too young for my tastes. As far as my guy friend that I hang out and go see

movies with. He was acting intimidated by me during the early part of the time we were together, but after we ate he

starting following me around like a puppy dog and asking permission to do certain things("I'm going to the

bathroom; is that alright?"). He also seemed more perceptive to doing things i wanted to do. Kind of a little off

for how he normally acts around me. I must have had that big daddy vibe(AA314) along with the alpha male aura(AE)

going on. I'm just glad he's not gay or it would have been a lot more uncomfortable.

I'll post more later on

when I get more chances to wear it around women in close proximities. thanks for reading
    Last edited by WxCloud9xW; 10-22-2005 at 01:49 PM.

I'm was also starting to experiment

with this AE and A314 combo now that cooler weather has set in here (I consider the scent of AE to be a "winter

scent" as opposed to Chikara's "summer scent"). What is nice is that the cover scents seem to compliment each

other, although I'm also considering adding a bit of Pheros as an extra cover.

Nothing to report as yet.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Journeyman

I was wondering if it's

alright for u guys to post ur age and nationality, and probably body type... so that we can use them as an example

for tests... thanks.
    -k

Enlightened One

25 - australian - lets see body

tpe 6 foot and probably around 230 pounds and heavy gym work (used to be skinny then a bit overweight) over the

years.

Today what i used in a work situation

5 drops of a314 (3 in morning 2 refresh at lunchtime) 3

inital drops of AE 1 refresher at lunch time (carry them on me sometimes just for fun)

Results lots of

chatting - mild amounts of flirting. Customers happy as always lol and buying lots of stuff as they go. Good for

my departments sales figures. Female staff i work with mostly married or in relationship so no overt sexual (well

fairly strong flirting but i dont let it go outside of work in that respect)
    A few comments from customers on

different products (taking my time - asking lots of id say unnecessary questions all while with the glazed over look

i get from em in my presense - then if they want to buy - more often than not) off to the cash register we go and

cha ching more $$$$ signs light up my day

But standard smiling - being checked out when im not looking (i

get attention being bulked up but the mones just boost it over the top sometimes)
    No one asking me on a date lol

but just a good solid day in the job sold quite a bit of stock and happy all round

Next week going to reduce

the ae a bit and boost up the a314 with some of my old perception cover scent fragrence as a cover.

Sounds like it was working. Lot of

rone and none in that mix. The reactions jived with what one might expect. Not an OD, as people were reacting, but

you also might want to see if 2 drops of ae, not 2-3, makes it better.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

WxCloud9xW

The 3 initial drops of AE was

plenty, but the 1 additional drop might have been too much for u. I generally wash my application points with soap

and water before I reapply within the same day.

{Age 22, height 5'11'', weight 145lbs, lean/muscular,

attractive, caucasian.}

I would imagine me and watcher would get similar results since our ages are close and

are both primarily of English origin. I certainly didnt get any negative reactions when I wore the amounts I did

that night.

P.S. the AA314 bottle says apply 1-5 drops on the bottle. So I guess 5 is limit, but since it does

contain some Anone, 5 might be too much with something like AE or NPA.
    Last edited by WxCloud9xW; 10-23-2005 at 10:14 AM.

Check this thread out:

Look

here for lists of products that work for others

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13771

I was asking those who posted to include various personal factors to help others with similar "features" in

the event results carried over.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

WxCloud9xW

If you guys read the Alpha A314

product information post. The results I got from wearing AA314 were almost exactly what the manufacturer describes.

I didn't even see this information until a couple days after I wore the mix. So it can't be a placebo effect.

King of the coupons!

Question

Is everyone covering each

product with another mone product, applying to different areas, or mixing?

Thanx!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

WxCloud9xW

I'm not mixing it before

application, neither is Watcher to my knowledge. mixing want change the way it works. I'm currently applying 2

drops AE to my neck area and 1 drop on the collar of my undershirt. 2 drops AA314 to neck and ear area. cover it

up with 2-3 drops APC for a really nice scent. BTW, the new APC has a newer scent than the original..it smells even

better. You can even use your cologne with it. I need to do more testing but AA314 is becoming an invaluable

product to use. The product description for AA314 that I posted is dead on what I experienced with my first use.

Enlightened One

* not mixing seperate application

at the moment
    * results match product description - a314 was tested in some depth by the company before they

realised the product. Well the re-realise i believe the old product was more like APC in the fragrence end of the

market - i think they boosted the mones by what about 1000% or more (always a good move and worthy of sale on LS for

that reason)
    * APC has some anone and for my testing going now with the perception cover scent (i always use

perception on its own and have a 4 bottles of the cover scent that i am using for the little trial im

doing)

Well today 3 dabs of AE 4 drops of a314 and 2 sprays of the perception cover fragrence (no mones in

that one) - results smiling - flirting on a low level nothing overt - probably was looking a bit tired -

disinterested - nasty as i was feeling a bit off today could have kept others away a bit.

Had a few

conversations struck up with me. More social than sexual hits at least today u have youre good days and bad

days.

Anyone else got anything to add

WxCloud9xW

Perception could be causing you

to OD on something I know its like 2mg Anol, 1mg Anone, 1mg Arone.

Enlightened One

wxcloud perception comes in a 2

bottle pack (u have a large thing with the mones in it (unscented) they also ship seperatley a cover scent fragrence

that doesnt have any mones.

Im not using perception in this mix but only the cover fragrence that contains no

mones

That should clear things up

WxCloud9xW

sorry...thanks
    feeling bad while wearing mones can indirectly effect how well it works..I've found 2

drops AA314 was enough to show the effects of the product description for the product when worn with 3 drops AE

covered with APC.

Enlightened One

yeah so its just a cover scent to

cover up the a314 - ae mix *though normally i wouldnt* i will use it for the purposes of the study thread we have

going

WxCloud9xW

i edited my post..sorry

for the extra spam

Banned User

Thumbs up

Got some hits tonight..It was not

my main intentions to be around any women as I was going out with my guy friend to run some errands with him, but

along the way I stumbled accross 3 women. They all were cashiers, because like I said I was running erands. The

first girl when I checked out I didn't even think twice about until I noticed she kept being overly nice to me,

kept staring at me and smiling a lot, the 2nd girl was when we ate she took my friends order, looked at him once,

smiled, and then she immediately looked at me when I was off to the side of him where some guy took my order. The

girl that took my friends order kept looking over at me and smiling, looking me up and down, and then she took over

the guys job in right in front of him and started getting my food. The guy that was taking my order was just looking

at her with a puzzled look"like what are you doing". She just kept staring at me and smiling again. I could have

easily gotten her number. The 3rd girl was even more obvious I was getting some beer for my friend at the grocery

store and I had to give my ID card to a girl at the self-check station that overlooks 4 self-check checkouts before

i could finish doing my self-check process. at first when I handed her the card she seemed unresponsive, but after

i got back to finish paying and checking out she gives me this huge flirtatious smile and moves her body back and

forth like a wagging dog and says "you have a sexy...oh(giggles).. i mean you have a great night" she was so

embarassed looking, turning red and kept on smiling at me. I come to realize all 3 encounters i was within

smell/scent range with the pheromones I had on and the last cashier took one scent of me when i gave her my ID and

then it must have kicked in by the time I walked back by.

You could argue that the first cashier may or may

not have been a hit, but the last 2 were definite hits.

I was wearing 2 drops AE/m+2 drops AA314+3 drops APC

cover+ 1 cologne spray. My male friend I was with was overly nice to me and was more I guess respectful than he

usually is around me. He is the more dominant alpha male type. He more or less followed me around like a puppy dog

from the start of the night and kept asking if it was ok to do certain regular things everyone does without blinking

or asking permission. I've never seen him do that before. Both my male friends I've worn AE alone around in the

past, and I never got reactions like this.

P.S. forgot to mention all three women looked to be around 21-26

age range.

Enlightened One

mmmm gotta love it when they slip

up with the have a nice sexy day or hi and then sexy lol - higher end ractions that tend to happen every so often

King of the coupons!

Cloud9, did you make a mix or

applied your mones separately? And ... how old are you?

Thanks!
    Last edited by MOBLEYC57; 10-29-2005 at 07:15 AM.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

I applied them separately. 1 AE

drop to front of neck, 1 to back. I did the same with AA314. I rubbed the rest off my fingers on my ear lobes. Then

I covered them with 2-3 drops APC. might be room to add another drop of AA314, but right now I'm getting very nice

good results with these applied ammounts.

{Age 22, height 5'11'', weight 145lbs, lean/muscular,

attractive, caucasian.} I think I may already produce a fair ammount of Anone on my on, because I get more hits it

seems with 2 drops AE instead of the 3 i used to wear.

Banned User

Watcher and anyone who has used

Perception. What does the cover scent smell like that is included and has no mones in it. I am interested in maybe

using the cover scent spray as my cologne since so many talk about how great it smells. Le sillage says all her

women friends love it..even the teenage to early twenties.

Think I'm going to try 3 drops AA314 next time with

2 drops AE and see if the hits grow even further than its doing now.

Enlightened One

cross between a very vauge smell

of sunscreen (at least to my nose) its a smooth fruity (very very mild scent)

As for perception if u want

something with more kick than AE that latss much longer its well worth looking into (polymiers inside it make it a

perfect slow realise pheromone product)

Banned User

Hmm..I'll have to think about it.

Thanks

Enlightened One

so how come u ditched youre first

username Cloud ?

Banned User

because this was my old one from 2

years ago.. I had to ask Bruce to get it back for me. It also makes me seem like less of a noob since it shows how

long I've been here and posted.

Enlightened One

ah cool very good idea (well gave

the 2 drops AE and 2 drops a314) run again today with the perception cover scent 1 spray. Same sociable hits - not

many sexual hits (got some action last weekend though) went clubbing with the same mix.

Otherwise still had a

good day sales wise etc

Banned User

what kind of action did you

get ? So you used the same amount when this happened as well?

Banned User

Talking

I've got some more hits from an

unusual source!

Thursday Night: I wore for the first time AA314(3 drops) and 2 1/2 drops

AE+2-3 APC around my ex-girlfriend that I'm still friends with when I came home from college this weekend and she

was acting funny around me and was flirting. after she smelled me and we gave each other a hug before she left

because she was in some sort of a hurry..she couldn't stop looking at me and hugging me and talking and wouldn't

leave...not so normal for how she reacts around me. She kept giving me those funny DIHLs looks ..I could have kissed

her if I wanted, but I got interupted by a phone call. She never acted this way around me with just AE on. Another

hit from AA314!!

Saturday Night:
    Another hit with my ex-girlfriend.... we went to my nephews birthday

party with my family with my ex, because like i said we are still friends and she is good friends with my mother and

my mother is good friends with her mom...but anyway. She seemed to constantly want to be right next to me the whole

night..If I walked away to a different area talking to another friend or family friend she would soon come over near

me. She came back to my parents house at the end of the birthday party and we had 1 beer a piece and watched a movie

in my room. she kept trying to tickle me ...and get this..she was acting like she was giving the beer bottle

fellatio..lol. She got real tired and I took her home which is only a mile away and as we huged to say goodbye we

kissed/made-out for a little bit. She would have normally just gone about her business and say "goodbye seeya later"

but she was expecting me to give her a hug and a little more than that, because she looked over at me and said

"aren't you going to give me a hug?" and smiled..guess she was wanting more than just a hug!

Banned User

What is this huge difference

you keep speaking of dude? Seems half the people say the results are subtle and over a long period of time and more

of a trust or leader type of thing where as you seem to be acting like it is the best mone of all time....what is so

great that is happening? Can we get some details? If all it is for you is your ex-girlfriend wanting you than I am

not ready to give this mone an award. The stuff you describe about her is a common thing that happens all the time

with ex-girlfriends. Do you have any real hits or just soap opera stories for us?

Banned User

Maybe you should try it instead of

assuming its effects, because not a ton on this forum have tried it. It's done so much more than when I used to

wear AE alone and the effects work faster than you think.. you don't just have to be around someone longterm for

AA314 to work. I notice different effects almost immediately when I wear them around guys and girls that are

different than just wearing AE alone. I've written my hits..I mean what else do you want...a 100% gauruntee that it

will boost hits through the roof?..All I can say is that it has dramatically for me..improved hits when worn with

AE..versus AE worn alone. I have yet to test AA314 alone, because I see no need to since I'm getting such good

results with this combo. It's just my favorite product for combos because the effects of it are very obvious to me

compared to your regular phero products.
    Can you not read my hits from the beginiing of the thread...this is the

first time I've been around my ex with this combo..I don't come home from college that often...just read the whole

thread instead of jumping to a conclusion from one hit post.

As for my ex-girlfriend she has never acted this

way around me since we have broken up..it's been many months and we've just been good friends...why would she all

of a sudden act like she did when she never has before? you seem mad.

P.S. I've posted hits under the name

"wxcloud9xw" as well, before Bruce got my old name back.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information