Close

Threaded View

WxCloud9xW

Post ...::AE/m+AA314::...

I felt it would

be good to start a thread on this combo Watcher has put together and is currently using with success. Well, Watcher

is using AE/m+Alpha A314 and I'm adding the APC for scent coverage. So Watcher feel free to post your results as

well here please. Along with anyone else that tries this combo out.

I just got my AA314 along with some NPA

Friday night. I put 3 drops AE/m around the neck and ear area+2 drops of AA314+2-3 drops of APC as cover up. I think

I almost had an orgasm at the smell these phero products combined produced. Well, not that amazing, but it smelled

really good to me. I haven't been able to be around many women in a close proximity just yet so I can't write

anything special. I did get a lot of looks and smiles from women that passed me close enough by when I was in a

restaurant last night, which was nice. Unusually I had a highschool girl(around 16) that was standing near me in a

arcade(I was killing time before I saw a movie with my male friend) kept turning around and looking at me and

smirking at me. She was with another girl and a guy all the same age range. I did not want to act on this even

though she was attractive, she was too young for my tastes. As far as my guy friend that I hang out and go see

movies with. He was acting intimidated by me during the early part of the time we were together, but after we ate he

starting following me around like a puppy dog and asking permission to do certain things("I'm going to the

bathroom; is that alright?"). He also seemed more perceptive to doing things i wanted to do. Kind of a little off

for how he normally acts around me. I must have had that big daddy vibe(AA314) along with the alpha male aura(AE)

going on. I'm just glad he's not gay or it would have been a lot more uncomfortable.

I'll post more later on

when I get more chances to wear it around women in close proximities. thanks for reading
    Last edited by WxCloud9xW; 10-22-2005 at 01:49 PM.

Thread Information