Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Banned User

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Its nicotine

withdrawel...(broke down and had one over the weekend...)I'll be ok...plus I'm pissed cause you reminded me of my

bratty ex girlfriend...not to say yours is bratty. Its ok...I am better now. What I am looking for though is to know

what the differences are that you speak of from when you wear Ae alone and when you put it with A314 on non-ex

girlfriends. Your just so pumped up about it yet your only reference is an ex-girlfriend and my experience with ex

girlfriends personally and with any friends I have ever met is that the stuff you speak of....including the act of

disinterest...is common.

Banned User

sorry man..I feel ur pain..I'm

single right now...I got pissed over the weekend about a thread discussion that got ended about dating and age..I

cooled down after a while.

Well I think the best way to describe the effects are similar to my very first thread

on here with my male friend. It makes you seem like a leader to others..men and women, a lot more trustful, others

will go out of there way to please you or give you more respect. It's like Alpha male, but with out the unstable

negative effects of Anone heavy products and less sexual hits...but when you add some Anone to AA314 in the case of

AE with me it increases more sexual reactions along with what it already offers. It also decreases the chances for

rejection I've noticed. It's kind of hard to explain other than the fact that its done a lot more than when I

wore AE+APC alone. Its like how adding A1 to a mix almost always improves it, but with AA314 its an even more

noticable improvement than adding A1. I wish I could describe it better. If using AA314 alone it works best on

higher class and healthier women..doesn't work as well on the women that want only one night stands and an unstable

alpha male kind of guy..

Banned User

To me it seems to sound very

similar to what chikara does with a stronger leadership tone. Have you tried Chikara and if so would you care to

compare the two? I am highly interested in A314 because what it markets is similar to what I feel I have to offer a

girl..

P.S- you dont have to be sorry about your thread....I just was tryin to explain why it seemed like I was

a bit irritated. I think its cool that your ex is coming around for you....just watch out with that kinda thing. I

am lucky because I am not interested in my ex-girlfriend. Still have feelings and miss the old times we had.....but

I know that we broke up because we are not going to be life partners and so my quest continues without looking

back....

Banned User

I tried a gel pack of chikara and

didn't really get any good results..but thats not enough time with the product to say for sure.. AA314 has a lot

more Arone in it and is very stable and the negative effects of raw chemset arone has been reduced a lot in

AA314..so using more chemset Arone versus AA314 will get you different effects. I personally think its worth more

than its high price tag, but others may think otherwise. To me it seems to be an invaluable product that can be used

alone, which would work best in a work environment, or in a combo mix with extra Anone for extra sexual heat. Like

how I use it. Its been designed to mix well with other products..a goal of the manufacturer. Probably would go well

with TE, but I haven't tested that yet.

me and my ex aren't going to be life partners either, but I and others

find her to be very pretty.

P.S. a lot of users from another forum have said that it is good for getting the

higher end women attached to you like glue to where they don't want to let you go, but as far as the women that

want the unstable bad boy male and shortterm sexual flings..I don't think it works near as well with. Thats what TE

and NPA used alone are good for.

Banned User

keep us posted on your

findings....I am sure I am not the only one interested in this.

Banned User

Smile Weird Nosey Hit at Target.

I went

to Target last night all by myself..both my good guy friends were gone. I was going to pick up a movie or two and a

CD to entertain myself on this lonely weekend without friends..lol Well, anyway I was browsing the CD section to

see if anything new was out that I might like and I noticed that there were two women looking around the CD section

together as well. One of the girls left the other one and she came over near me on the cd isle i was on. I didn't

give it much thought. I was looking at the display of CDs browsing slowly along and I noticed she kept getting

closer and closer to me. I had my backed turned to her and I noticed this slight sniffing noise to the right of

me..Kind of freaked me out. I turned around and she was right up on me. If I had walked back a step I would have

knocked her over. She said she liked the way I smelled and wanted to know what I was wearing..I just told her the

cologne I was wearing(Lacoste). She told me she was 23 years old and lived in an apartment in town. She then asked

me for my name and as soon as I turn back around to the glance at the CDs she asks me for my number! I don't think

I can remember the last time a girl asked me for my number outright. So after I gave her my cell number, her friend

called her back over and she had to leave. This girl I would say was about an 8 on a scale of 1-10...pretty hot and

she was wearing some tight jeans and a tight long sleeve shirt with some of her cleavage showing. I certainly went

to the check-out with a big grin on my face. I bet they were wondering what the heck I was so happy about.

I was wearing 3 drops AE/m+ 3 drops A314+ 3 drops APC. I put the extra drop of AE, A314, and APC on my wrists.

I hope she calls after all that.

Journeyman

^ you lucky son of a gun! This hit

clearly is the work on mone-sies!

Enlightened One

good stuff please keep us update

(i know u want to lol) on if she rings and how it goes

Banned User

-Congrats- man!! It looks like

you have found a winning combination!

Banned User

thanks..I got bad luck with women

calling me..so we'll see.

P.S. I bet adding A1 would put this mix through the roof...I'm supposed to be

getting a free bottle in the mail soon...I'll try it out when i get it.

Journeyman

Nice...I'm testing this mix

out right now. Nothing much to report so far.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    thanks..I got bad

luck with women calling me..so we'll see.
    Most guys have bad luck with women calling them....its

normal. You have to be the one to take the initiative without coming on too needy and pushy. You are the man and you

are expected to lead in our society. The fact that she approached you and did that is awesome....but after she did

something like that she may feel she was too forward and chicken out. I hope you have her contact info....you should

always get her info not give your own info. Getting her info gives you a much better shot...especially if the mones

played a role.

Business cards are wonderful

things for that. Swapping cards is a common way of handling information exchange without being overly aggressive.

Most of us have our cell phone and/or email address on them as do most women.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

So today I wore 2 drops of

AA314, 3 drops of AE, and 3 dabs of APC as a cover. Also had Lacoste on as a cologne, but this girl I've known for

a while kept talking about how good I smelled and basically standing next to me and sniffing me. I don't know if

I'd really call it a hit cause I'm known for smelling good, but it was nice that she kept smelling my application

spots, not my cologne.

Banned User

yeah, I had a girl pick out

Lacoste for me..I like it and the new version as well. I'd say that was a minor hit, but a hit none the less.

Thanks for the feedback.

Well..she rushed off before I got a chance to get her number..guess I'll have to

wait and see

Journeyman

I actually got the Lacoste for

free because my mother works in a retail store and every once in a while they'll give them samples of new

products.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow
    So today I wore

2 drops of AA314, 3 drops of AE, and 3 dabs of APC as a cover.
    How? Did you layer your products or

applied them in different areas, UT?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    How? Did you

layer your products or applied them in different areas, UT?

Thanks!
    I layered

them. Like Cloud says the smells mix together very well. The cologne was applied to my clothing.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow
    So today I wore

2 drops of AA314, 3 drops of AE, and 3 dabs of APC as a cover.

I layered them. Like Cloud says the smells mix

together very well. The cologne was applied to my clothing.
    That would be 1 drop of A314 to each pulse

point covered by 3 drops of AE covered by APC, correct?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    That would be

1 drop of A314 to each pulse point covered by 3 drops of AE covered by APC, correct?

Correct. Although things got messy with the girl tonight. She basically said she didn't

want to hang out with me anymore because she wanted me so bad. Long complicated situation but the mones had nothing

to do with it.

Banned User

she wanted you so

bad
    ...how could the mones have nothing to do with it?

Journeyman

...how could the

mones have nothing to do with it?
    Hah, well she wanted me even when I took a long break from the

mones. So they probably increased that, but she would've ended up saying the same thing without them.

Banned User

Going to try out some

A1+TAA(mysterial vial pheromone) this next weekend along with my AE+A314+APC combo and see if there is much of an

improvement in hits or not. A1 alone seems to improve hit frequency in most all mixes and combos. TAA(mystery vial

pheromone) effects have been described as "manpolish" similar to the effects of putting carwax on your car..also

boosts confidence and grabs more attention.

P.S. I wanted to note guys without adding another post that if

your using more than 2 drops A314 try to not put more than 2 drops in one specific region. putting 3 drops all on

the neck area can make the smell kind of strong...but I still got hits..I think maybe apply 2 drops to the neck and

ear area and add an additional drop or more to the wrists or forearm area..keep the smell from getting to strong.

The smell isn't ordorous..just strong if using 3 or more drops in one tight area. Still get hits either way, just

might be wise to split the drops up a bit with higher dosages.

Enlightened One

has that other girl rung back yet

cloud9 or did she take youre number and forget that she wanted it so bad and decided not to ring u thats a shame

if she hasnt - didnt but i would say its pretty common however - girls can be very very fickle

Banned User

She called me late last night

before I went to bed. . It was like I had to come up with all the questions and everything to say. We just didn't

click to well over the phone. You know how sometimes you just click with the other person and the both of you have

plenty to say...well, this wasn't the case..I don't think I want to even go out on a date with her if this is

going to be the problem.

This would be a great test of

how much the mones affect her. You could use your phone convo as a baseline and then meet with her (with mones on)

and see if she is more chatty. Now she may be thinking 'what did I see in him to make me get his number.'

Banned User

She called me

late last night before I went to bed.
    They have a name for her behavior....its called a booty

call....man you blew it!

P.S girls usually expect you to lead in most things....including conversation and

they look for you for direction on the nature of your relationship as well. If they object to anything or have other

ideas they will let you know.

Banned User

I'm not looking for a one night

stand like most guys...I'm looking for someone to date or a relationship.

Banned User

Well not to sound harsh but

part of dating or relationships is leading and if you are looking for a girl who is going to lead the way you may

get it....but eventually you will lose her because she will get sick of it. You should not wear Ae if you dont want

girls to be calling you when they are horny. When they call late for the first time and dont have much to say they

are looking for an invite or at least for you to set up a date with them.

Banned User

You should not wear Ae if

you dont want girls to be calling you when they are horny.
    Anone is not just for sex. Just because

you have a girl wanting you sexually doesn't mean you have to act on it to get the girl or keep her for that

matter. Pheromones are about helping you seem more desirable on all fronts of sexuality and status..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information