Close

Journeyman

Default the best overall standalone pheromone?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Everyone on this forum has had different experiences with pheromones from what ive read so far, so my question is

which is the best overall pheromone (smell,"hits", getting young women 18-late 20's etc..... )... and in this

cooling season which has best consistency to try first.

WxCloud9xW

AE/m most overall consistant

hits...and one that doesn't stink. Most on the forum are always trying to mix and match different products to make

the best mix for them, but if it had to be just one standalone product, I don't think anyone would argue against

AE/m. I think 2nd to that would be NPA, but its more a purely sexual phero pruduct better suited for clubs and

parties. NPA lacks Anol and Arone. I'm 22 and AE has been the best standalone for me. I mix mine now with APC for

a good cover scent.

If you can only use one, I'd

have to say SOE is the best overall product for social, business and sexual enhancement. It doesn't do it all the

best, but it hits enough of them to be the best general use product I have used. I only wish it came in an alcohol

base. Besides, the success of any product is mainly up to you: behavior, appearance, lifestyle, social-economic

status, etc.

Heavy 'none products tend to frighten younger women.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I don't think you can name any one

product as there are too many variables, but I agree that AE/m is pretty good. I've also had luck (I think. It's

all so subjective and often subtle) with Chikara. SOE is a good basic "social" product that can open the door, and

can grease the wheels pretty good if you have enough of your own "mojo" going and don't need help. I hear WAGG also

works like SOE.

Not sure about Pheromax (with it's A1), and a314 is probably a bit too specialized (and I

think more of a Long Term Relationship type product). Impi is too new. I'd shy away from the "narrow focus"

products like PI/NPA/TE (or any other single ingredient item like A1 or beta-nol) if it's going to be your one and

only.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Journeyman

since gegogi's post often (who am

i kidding always) say, that pheromones will only help you if you've helped yourself, and play a little part in your

success with women, with that being said i guess i already am in a good situation with women, and life in general

but the only thing is that ive never had a girlfriend, nor did i get intimate with anyone in my life so that is why

i might need the help which pheromones provide. I guess the best product for me would be SOE if it does what people

say it does... thanks for the feedback you guys and keep them coming

Yep, put the finest saddle 'n

shoes on a dead horse and she still ain't gonna run any faster.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Yep, put the finest

saddle 'n shoes on a dead horse and she still ain't gonna run any faster.
    (damn gegogi and his

true sayings)

Journeyman

PCC mixed with Chick Perfume on

the above pants/shorts zipper. Love it! Not conventional, but does the job done.

Male here by the way, straight

too!

Enlightened One

PPC does help hehe - id probably

be more inclined to say perfect 10 (but thats just a concentrated mone from hell) at least in terms of effectiveness

expensive as hell though (id say the mixes ive come up with are ,more effective than solo products though)

King of the coupons!

Question A litta more info please ...

Quote Originally Posted by canivaro
    PCC mixed with Chick Perfume on the above pants/shorts zipper. Love it! Not

conventional, but does the job done.

Male here by the way, straight too!
    Excuse me?

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

What the hell is "chick perfume"?

Is it an actual women's product or a men's cologne beloved by women?

Enlightened One

probably a product that may or may

not have pheromones in it

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    If you can

only use one, I'd have to say SOE is the best overall product for social, business and sexual enhancement. It

doesn't do it all the best, but it hits enough of them to be the best general use product I have used. I only wish

it came in an alcohol base. Besides, the success of any product is mainly up to you: behavior, appearance,

lifestyle, social-economic status, etc.

Heavy 'none products tend to frighten younger women.
    if

you are looking for something with a little bit of sexualness to it than i would rate perception number one as

standalone for that age group. it is lighter on none but still has the strong social side to it. young women

respond very well to me when im wearing it both sexually and socially. actually older also women respond well but

need a heavier dose to bring the sexualness out of them.

second would be a toss up between ae and soe. i have

to agree with gegogi that younger women can be frightened by heavy none so i would rate soe just a little bit

higher.

AE/M for

me
    ________
    SHIP SALE
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Young women are natural horndogs.

They want it as bad as you do, maybe even more. The challenge is--once attraction is established--to incur

sufficient trust and admiration for them to let go of inhibitions. After all, they have far more to lose than you

do. Young men are naturally infested with A-none and can easily repell young women if supplemented or enhanced with

additional 'none. Hell, a lot of young bucks can OD by wearing the same T-shirt two days in a row...

I'm a

'none deficient middle aged Asian that has worked with young women 5 days a week for 25 years. In my experience,

you don't really need much 'none to entice them. The emotional impact of their admiration and trust of you pretty

much opens the door to anything you want. In fact, they'll come after you. You have to be patient as it takes a

month or two to build up. However, SOE has proved to be an able accelerant for me. Once the fire is lit, no

pheromones are necessary. Nevertheless, why stop when the fun is just beginning? A-none one based products, e.g.,

NPA or TE, will help drive them absolutely nympho. Although extra 'none may scare the crap outta them initially,

once they trust and admire you, it will only serve to increase their desire and aggression. The only odd thing I've

noticed at this point is young women often talk about making babies with you at this point...what your kids might

look like, possible names, and other scary shit...

WxCloud9xW

Sounds like a good

idea for all of us..start off low on Anone and gradually increase it the more you see that same person. good

information for dating. I wonder if I might be better going with 2 drops AE/m and 2 drops AA314 when going out on a

date with these younger girls around my age(22). I have recently dated 17-19 year old women, so maybe 3 drops of AE

would be a little intimidating with the extra Anone.

Banned User

I have tried Soe, NPA, Ae,

Chikara, and Te and Ae blows the others away. Chikara came in second but that was just as an overall favorable

reaction mone....not a sexual mone. I find that Ae combined with SOe is a club killer to die for. Georgi is right

about the young woman too. If you know what you are doing and dont come off as weak or asexual and you are not a

punk or a total jerk its just a matter of time if you know how to read the bodylanguage and pick those that give

it.

Banned User

Duke..when u get done with your

main testing phase..try some AA314 next...it's been working for me with AE here lately..more hits than usual with

AA314 added than just AE+APC alone.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9
    Duke..when u get

done with your main testing phase..try some AA314 next...it's been working for me with AE here lately..more hits

than usual with AA314 added than just AE+APC alone.
    I was thinkin A1 next or Wagg....but A314 also has my

curiousity...which one I go with depends on the mood I am in when I order I guess.

Banned User

Only problems I have with A1 are

1. it generally puts men in a mildly depressed state. 2. it's expensvie

Whenever I got a free bottle of A1 a

couple years ago I put a drop or 2 on the back of my shirt or neck...away from my nose. A1 is certainly not going

to add any thing negative to a mix or product like AE. Really you only can benefit from A1, but I think it's a

small one. I think A1 benefits guys most that are in a relationship and they use it when their girlfriend or

whatever is about to start the PMS stage. puts women in a better mood.

I've never gotten depressed from

A-1 nor have any of my male friends I hang with. And I wear it almost daily.

Banned User

Well it just seems like A1 is

the best to go with Ae and Soe for a club setting since A314 and Wagg are less aggressive......does anyone disagree

with this?

Banned User

Thumbs up

AA314 isn't going to decrease

sexual hits..it's going to decrease the amount of rejections you get, more people trust you, respect you, and look

up to you. so neither A1 nor AA314 is going to add anything overtly sexual to the mix, they will however increase

the effectiveness of a product like AE. Although AA314 kind of gives you that sexy sean connery vibe. AA314 seemed

too good to be true in my opinion, but the dang product descriptions on the companies website actually happen. worth

the relatively high price tag and its a big bottle that lasts a long long time. I think AA314 would sell like hot

cakes if more people tried it. maybe some sample gel packs or something.

Journeyman

Gegogi I just love the posts

u and T-man put up. Great stuff braddah!

Thread Information