Close

Default Received My Te Beginners Pack And Ae

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

received my beginners kit of TE, musk oil, and atomizer. I also purchased the AE (brown bottle). I also received

some freebe packs of chikara, ae, te, and soe. I have been using the products for the past couple of days at work

and haven't noticed much yet. I did get the freebe packs before and notice some huge hits at work while using the

te and ae gelpacks. i used about 1/3 to 1/2 a pack each time i got monster hits from the women at work. It's only

been two days and i have gotten mixed results so far with the liquid stuff. On thrusday i did 3 drops of ae/1 dab of

te and i was miserable (possible od?) and most of the women avoided me (execpt for two who moved closer and

smiled/initiated conversation more). On friday i did 5 dabs TE with a cover of Drakkar. I don't know if it was me

but it seemed to put me in a much more positive mood. I had one women in particular who i am pretty close friends

with wink alot and smile and initiate alot of conversation. Granted we are close already but the other day when i

wore the ae/te combo she kinda seemed to avoid me some. It's very hard to distinguish hits with her as sometimes

she can flirt with me (winking, smiles, sexual jokes and so on). but it seemed when i was using the gel packs of te

she seemed to be hitting on me much harder (she did alot of touching, sex talk, etc.) well anyway i will continue to

test and report what happens here. If anyone has idea's on how to combo the te and ae or use them in correct

dosages to equal the hits i was getting in the 1/2 to 1/3 of the gel packs i would welcome them....

Didn you say the hits tapered off at

one point?
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

yes the hits tapered off a

little bit. but i think i was getting slightly better hits with the gelpacks opposed to the liquid stuff. has this

happened to anyone else. I just gotta keep playing with the ae and te liquid i guess to get the right amount....not

sure if 3 drops from ae was too much. maybe i have to go less on ae or if i should go more and if i should try

spraying on the te from the atomizer and covering with colonge as opposed to dabbing on?

WxCloud9xW

I think people forget sometimes

how much Anone AE/m has. You should probably try 2 drops AE and 2 dabs TE..Spray your cologne over that.

Don't forget that the other

people's reactions to you can change based on how they are feeling at the moment too. They may have had a bad day

or something. Be preoccupied with an upcoming event. Or it could be "the phase of the moon" so to speak. Many

variables. I've had one target subject react well on some days and hardly at all (or actually a bit negatively) on

others depending on how her day went etc. One of most frustrating things about pheromones and people in general is

the lack of consistancey.

Or as suggested elsewhere, it's how well your day is going too. If you are in a funk

it's going to get picked up by others.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Enlightened One

as with all phermone users might i

suggest if u hae had any results so far (ant sounds like u have had quite a bit of early success) that u keep using

experiment (perception and a314) might be future purchases.

Use the phoermones u have and then restock with

othe products once u run out if existing ones not quite working and use the pheromones for at least 3-6 months keep

a diary and review things as u go = keep posting on LS forums u can learn quite a bit -= ive been playing with this

stuff now for close on 8 and a half years so have quite a bit of experience.

Yea, try cutting down on the ae a

bit.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

i wanted to update everyone on

my continued testing....On sunday i met one of the women (she is 44) who i work with at a bar to watch the football

game. In the post earlier i had told you guys i tested 5 dabs of te with great effect. Alot of winking and smiles,

etc. She is usually pretty friendly towards me so i wasn't sure if this was a true hit or not. So when i met her

out on sunday for the football games i intentionally tried to wear 2 sprays of edge to the chest covered with

drakkar. WOW, talk about an od. I guess i may have found my od range. She was friendly at first then after about

10-15 minutes she hardly would look at me or talk to me. She almost seemed repulsed and pissed at me. It was almost

aukward talking to her as she seemed as if she would rather be anywhere than with me. Almost no eye contact and she

only smiled once or twice and for the most part looked away and her body language seem to say "get the hell away

from me". I assumed this was an od on my part but i am looking to test the waters so to speak. The funny thing is

today i saw her and i wore no monies today and she seemed much more talkative. Another strange occurence was i had a

girl in the office who isn't very talkative come up to me today tease me and then proceed to give me a big hug and

call me her "sweetie pie". This is way out of character for her. I think by not wearing monies today i may have

allowed the two sprays of edge to come down from od levels yesterday (and maybe it was being effective for me) or

maybe it's all in my mind (it's very hard sometimes to distinguish a real hit). I also wonder if i am sensitive to

none per my previous experience with the edge (although 5 dabs worked ok) and alter ego. I think the next couple of

days i will test with only the SPMO oil as it just has nol in it and with less AE (1 or 2 drops) just to see what

this does.

WxCloud9xW

5 dabs of TE sounds better than

2 sprays. I think the 2 sprays the night before reduced itself to an optimal range by the next day..so maybe 1 spray

of TE would have been right for you. If your going to use AE and a Anol only product I'd do 2-3 drops AE/m.

at some point in my testing i

will do one spray of the edge, but i think right now i want to try out the spmo just to get in the nol without the

none to see what kind of effect that will have and then i think i will re-test AE alone and with the SPMO and then

go back to the edge. i think the best way to test right now is to keep everything seperate and then i can mix stuff

once i have a baseline of how much of each is working for me.

WxCloud9xW

I consider TE/NPA to be more of

a club/party scene product than anything else. I wouldn't use it on a date or smaller social environments. I thinks

its best use when woman are on the prowl. Ae is what I use for every other situation than clubs or parties, but I

really should try testing AE at a club, because some people have been getting good results with it there as well.

The one thing i have noticed

with TE is when i tried 5 dabs of it, the women at work seemed to flirt much harder and the flirting seemed much

more aggressive and blatent than with AE (although like i said i am still in the testing phase and it wouldn't

suprise me a bit if AE is just as sexual - i just haven't gotten the knack for it down yet).

WxCloud9xW

AE is more sexual at the 3 drop

range for me, but its hard to say what drop range works with your body chemistry. Whenever you get into mixing..APC

is a great product many forum members buy to cover there mixes and its good for covering TE/NPA's strong smell. It

want clash with your cologne sprays either

I think if TE/NPA is used by itself it can repell women during

certain times of their menstrual/monthly cycle.

P.S. I will try 4-5 dabs of TE next time i go to the club thanks

for experience comments with that dosage!!

I just thought i would give you

all another update. I have tried 3 drops of AE the other day at work and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Today

at work i upped the AE to what should have been an OD level - 5 drops (2 behind the ears, two on neck, one on the

chest). The first few hours at work were uneventfull. I was starting to think AE didn't work for me but about lunch

time i went lunch with one of the women i work with. We usually have a good time during the day light flirting. She

is 44 years old. At lunch today the comments went sexual very sexual. Wow i was suprised at her comments. SHe does

flirt with me but this had to be a sexual hit if i ever saw one. Me, her and another co-worker were talking at the

end of the day and man the conversation went downhill and it seemed like every thing she was saying had a sexual

undertone to it. She started to fan herself and said she didn't know why but she was getting a hot flash. She was

getting very horny right before my eyes. I was dying on the inside because this had to be the AE. After a few weeks

of testing i am coming to the conclusion the TE really works for me almost instantaneously when talking to women and

the sexual hits are really strong while the AE only seems to really work for me in higher doses (4-5 drops). The AE

it seems takes a longer time to really work around women as opposed to the TE. The TE reactions seem like much more

gut reactions and some women get that look in their eye like they want to rape you while with AE you have to linger

around your target much longer for it to take effect, at least in my case. Now the true test is going to be how to

combine the two effectively and how much i can push it with upping the TE.

It sounds like either you ODed

on the AE and it didn't work until a lot of it had worn off. Or, you need a really high dose of -none so the AE

only started to work when a lot of conversion had taken place. Try this, use one drop of AE and see what happens in

the early part of the day.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the advice, i will

try this on monday and let everyone know what happens.

Banned User

I never wear more than 3 drops of

AE. any more is of OD risk

still doing more testing with AE

and TE seperately. Pheromones seem to be hit and miss sometimes. I am going to give the monies a rest for a few days

and shower up good as i think i may be having a buildup. I have been using them for like a week straight and they

don't seem to have the same effect as before. I will try to only use them maybe three days a week at most (ex-

monday, wednesday, & friday) and will see if that will help some. The hardest part of all of this testing is getting

the right amount down to match your natural signature, and it doesn't help that women that i interact with on a

daily basis change moods and such. By the time i get this all down right i will probably have gone thru the te and

ae. maybe i will then try NPA, Primal, SOE, or CHikara after my supply runs out.

Banned User

still doing more testing

with AE and TE seperately. Pheromones seem to be hit and miss sometimes. I am going to give the monies a rest for a

few days and shower up good as i think i may be having a buildup. I have been using them for like a week straight

and they don't seem to have the same effect as before. I will try to only use them maybe three days a week at most

(ex- monday, wednesday, & friday) and will see if that will help some. The hardest part of all of this testing is

getting the right amount down to match your natural signature, and it doesn't help that women that i interact with

on a daily basis change moods and such.
    Yeah if you normaly like to wear pheromones daily I'd take 2

days off each week to prevent build-up. I know how you feel about trying to get the proper dosage for your own

natural signature..its hit and miss sometimes.."less is more" is a good guidline to go by with my experiences.

well, i have been continuing my

testing with ae and te. I am definantly finding that with AE can work sexually and get a women chatty at the same

time. The TE works really well in small doses for me - 4 or 5 dabs tops. If i do sprays of TE and Drakkar (50-50) i

seem to get some strong sexual hits from some women but some women tend to react more negatively. They don't

necessarly get angry with me but they get alot less talkative and seem just pissed off in general. Some women though

like the high amounts of anone and move in closer. The ae seems to make everyone much more submissive and nice

around me (both women and men). I think the ae is working if i use between 3-5 drops with varied effectiveness

depending on the day, person. I want to continue testing them seperately and then start to combine them. I think the

best combo for me would be either 3 drops ae, 2 dabs te, or 2 drops ae, and 4 dabs te. I figure if i do this i will

get the none, nol, rone and some secret ingrediants.

Thread Information