So i used the SOE

gel pack first as a friend adviced and went out on a week-day. I live in a small island town so the places are

limited when it comes to ppl visiting in the middle of the week (wednesday). I walk to the door and a guy with the

list comes to me and asks for reservations (oups thats always a bad sign). I said no we are just here for a drink

the guy stands there for a sec and he says ok cool and goes in removes a "reserved" sign with a couble of names on

it and has as sit there. (werd...never happened to me..not in cyprus but hey maybe its because we were firstcomers

and all). Now i went inside...first thing i looked for is air circulation. I figured i would at least use the

airconditioning to spread my scent, so i sat infront of an aircondintioning unit that blowed air torwards the rest

of the bar. (a rectangle place, the a/c unit parallel to the one small site blowing torwards the centre. ) Hits?

what hits? My scent scattered around the place (with the help of the a/c) and im sure girls couldnt pinpoint where

it came from (grrrr, me and my ideas!!!). However i think i noticed a searching look in some of them but i guess i

was looking too hard .
BUT (theres always a but). The barman brought as out drinks, then we order more vodcas he

brings and stays there (by then the place is packed). Chated with us and i thought man these guys know about good

PR. So we order out third and last (so we thought) drinks. the guy didnt event need a discreption and from that time

on? we had shots for free, rest of the drinks (absolute-expensive in cyprus) for free, pistatio(nuts) for free and i

mean with such a barman i didnt even thought i needed pheros to get glances as ppls jaw where extended just by

seeing the vodka flow. Need less to say the mayor needed me in his office today and i actual had to look for the

door handle to open the door. So...

Next time i will never sit infront of an a/c unit and... a question
Was the

barman behavious normal? A good PR wouldn't go more than one even two drinks . Could it be SOE? Can it have

such an impact on a man? The a/c unit was blowing right in his face I dont know werd...

Oh and a remark from

my friend. "You look like a cop" I mean wtf? is that a good thing or a bad thing?. He knows me for years and never

assosiated me like that! I seltomely get remarks on my appearance especialy from male friends....

Anyway long

post again (i think im spamming these forums ) it was just my first night with pheros and thought i ll share

it ) So according to phero library i must state this although i dont think there where any hits where they?

SOE - Scented gel pack nothing else
amount - intended to use 1/4 of pack but i feked up so say

1/2
re-aplications: none
apearance/behaviour: i will describe if you guys feel that its needed.