Close

WxCloud9xW

Smile I need YOU to help me please.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am

currently using AE/m+APC and I am getting good results and hits with the mix. I am thinking of either getting Alpha

A314 to add to my AE+APC mix or getting NPA to use separately with APC for Club/party environments and use AE/m+APC

for smaller social environments and dates. I know "Watcher" rants on an on about using AE/m+AA314, but I'm still

unsure what I should do. I know NPA+APC has been proven to be very effective in club/party scenes, but AA314 is

fairly new and more unknown than anything else. I know product descriptions say AA314 is 80%Arone and 20% others

with a small amount of Anone. If you guys could help me pick one or the other that would be awsome and much

appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by WxCloud9xW
    I am

currently using AE/m+APC and I am getting good results and hits with the mix. I am thinking of either getting Alpha

A314 to add to my AE+APC mix or getting NPA to use separately with APC for Club/party environments and use AE/m+APC

for smaller social environments and dates. I know "Watcher" rants on an on about using AE/m+AA314, but I'm still

unsure what I should do. I know NPA+APC has been proven to be very effective in club/party scenes, but AA314 is

fairly new and more unknown than anything else. I know product descriptions say AA314 is 80%Arone and 20% others

with a small amount of Anone. If you guys could help me pick one or the other that would be awsome and much

appreciated.
    A314 + androstenone (The Edge, in your example) works well.

I don't know if

A314 will work well with what you already have for party environments. It provides a nice, consistent minimum 10%

social boost (meaning that 1 out 10 less rejections or cold shoulders), sometimes greater, with almost zero chances

of negatives. It gives you the edge in almost all social activities, except that ones where -none is best.

The

Edge or another alcohol based androstenone containing product is probably what you need to work with what you have

for parties, unless you want a good day mix first.

It also depends how you party. If you go out with lots of

friends, that you want to keep as friends, high -none might not be right for you.

WxCloud9xW

well, I'm not really looking

for friends. I'm looking more for women to date. Do you think adding too much Arone might make you seem like a

fatherly figure and might make you be seen as non-sexual and mainly just a trustworthy close friend?

well, I'm

not really looking for friends. I'm looking more for women to date. Do you think adding too much Arone might make

you seem like a fatherly figure and might make you be seen as non-sexual and mainly just a trustworthy close

friend?
    I wouldn't recommend arone for that. A314 doesn't work like arone. While it's a drop in

replacement for arone, it's like replacing a gas with dilithium crystals. A lot of the work went into combatting

the downsides of arone. It's now thoroughly debugged, and that debugging spills over to the other things you

wear.

It's good for dating, if you're into higher end, healthy women. The kind who generally want

relationships eventually vs. the bad girls who are a little messed up, but into having a good time, then gone. Think

Jessica Alba (who is the marrying type) vs. Courtney Love (the killing type). Not all girls are the same. Some are

the products of their history.

So it highly depends on what you want.

If you want to date date...

You

should start with something light and nice, like ANOL and A314.

Then gradually turn up the heat with a little

more -none on each date, a lot by the fourth date.

If you want bad girls that are here today, gone tommorow, or

to pick up women for almost instant one night stands, go with something else entirely. Something mostly -none based,

something urinous.

WxCloud9xW

Yeah I don't want casual sex I

want a relationship...bad thing is I want a relationship with the bad girl type..lol. oh well.. maybe adding a

drop or two of AA314 to my AE/m+APC mix would help it out overall..

$$$$do you think AA314 will reduce the

sexual hits of AE/m+APC??

Yeah I

don't want casual sex I want a relationship...bad thing is I want a relationship with the bad girl type..lol. oh

well.. maybe adding a drop or two of AA314 to my AE/m+APC mix would help it out overall..

$$$$do you think

AA314 will reduce the sexual hits of AE/m+APC??
    A314 is like a daddy vibe. A strong provider type, with

a dash of sexuality and excitement.

I don't think it'll redjuce the sexual vibe of AE/M + APC. Look at

gfunk's posts. He used PI and A314.

Thing, I think you'll always need to add the -none on heavy if you're

into the really bad girls, not just young girls experimenting.

I got this over aim for you: "Bad girls love the

-none most time, rejecting it only so they can come back for more harder and stronger, like an spiraling addiction.

It's part of what keeps them repeating their history. What traumatizes you as a child, attracts you as an adult."

What you want reminds me an awful lot of Larry Flint's wife as portrayed "People vs. Larry Flynt". They even USED

Courtney Love.

WxCloud9xW

This is such a hard

decision to make. NPA or AA314...I want both dangit! The AA314 would be great to add to AE+APC for

dates and small social scenes and the NPA+APC would be good for clubs and parties.

WxCloud9xW

Lightbulb

I just broke down and bought

both Alpha A314 and the 5ml NPA bottle. Atleast now I'll have some versatility for different social/club

scenes.

Enlightened One

lol good move wxcloud of course

dont forget to keep us updated to youre trials and tribulations over 3-6 months and the a314 will actually last u

quite q while 6 months and i still have at the 2 drops per day have 30% of my bottle left

WxCloud9xW

Lol, thanks I'll let you know

on how things work. As far as the AE/m+APC combo it seems to be great for small social scenes and dates already.

I'll add 1 or 2 drops of AA314 and see if it improves upon hits even further. Ofcourse I will use NPA+APC for

club/party scenes and may try adding AA314 to NPAmix to see what that accomplishes. Le Sillage is very intrigued on

how AA314 will work with TE or NPA.

Watcher if I normally use 3 drops of AE/m how much should I use when

adding AA314? I'm 22 yrs old btw

Enlightened One

well keep using 3 drops of AE / m

and up the a314 to 2 drops (might need to spread it around a bit more)

Le sillage is a company rep for a314

lol so might be a bit biased but as a indepednant customer i can attest that the product does do what they say it

does.

Guess sales have been a little slow - because not many customers realise it is a good blender in

existing products (sep applicaton of course) but it does provide a boost and it has small amounts of 5 secret

compounds in there as well <2% each i assume.
    Some limited anone as well for a first go the guys behind a314 have

done a good job

I suggest u experiment a bit to with diff combos - amounts and give us plenty of feedback

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

You're really asking about

two non ideal situations. You might just want to go with a little of both NPA and AE, since that's a tried and true

combo from the old days on the forum, and then add a314 when you can. That way you're getting your -nol. I like to

use a314 in place of rone in an otherwise balanced mix with -nol, but there's no way for you to do that with your

combos. On the other hand, I'm sure a314 and Edge would be a unique effect that might fit you. What do you think?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

WxCloud9xW

Yeah, I'm going to try NPA and

AA314 also. Watcher is the one that is getting great results with AE and AA314 together. I think the added ARone

can't hurt a mix unless you put way too much on. My only problem with combining AE and NPA is that AE/m already

has a high concentration of Anone and adding NPA is more tricky to not OD and still get the benefits of Anol and

Arone from AE. I can always come back to my tried and true AE/m+APC combo if nothing else works well for me with

these extra products. If anything adding a drop or two of AA314 will boost things socially and add nothing

negative.

Enlightened One

keep us updated though will be

interested to see if others can replicate my A314 and AE results

I have always gotten pretty good results

with Arone anyway so guess it suits my personal body chemistry and other factors

WxCloud9xW

Hopefully my order will arrive

today and I'll put on 3 drops of AE/m+2 drops AA314+APC cover up and a dash of cologne. At the worst it want add

any additional improvement, but I don't think it would hurt anything. I think AA314 is going to be a great

additive to most mixes, because it's going to give you that trusting/fatherly/successfull aura about yourself. I

remember her recently from my Human Sexuality class in college that studies show that women are more attracted to

successful men than they are good looking men. I think AA314 can help with this.

Thread Information