HEy

everyone, I went to homecomming last weekend, and I wore 1/2 pack of SOE and first I applied 3 dabs of NPA. No

reactions at first, other than a little more talking from people around me than usual... that should be the SOE

working, however as the party went on I put on more NPA, and went up to 7 dabs... still no DIHLs or other

reactions.
I'm asian, around 20, 5'6, slim, don't sweat, and from what I tested before I'm low on 'none.
I'd

like to look for some suggestions cuz I dont' have a lot of sample packs left to try (Friend gave me a little NPA,

almost none left) and I don't know if I should go even higher on none to see if there is any reactions, because if

there isn't then I would just use up the rest of the NPA I got.
Usually if someone uses 7 dabs and no reactions,

should the person try more? I haven't really heard anyone here using 7 dabs or more. Should I drop the NPA + SOE

combo and try maybe something like PI or should I keep adding NPA?
This is so far what I tried before...
1 to 3

sprays of chikara- no positive effect, makes people argumentitive, including myself (I'm 100% it's cuz if

Chikara).
1/4 to 1/2 pack of AE- No reactions.
1/2 pack of chikara and 1/2 pack of AE - people are more talkative

but more agressive too, both male and female, but especially males.
1/2 pack of TE and 1/2 pack of SOE - this smell

is way too heavy, smell OD. People are more talkative.
1/2 pack of SOE + eventually 7 dabs of NPA - people are

talkative.

All mones are applied on neck, wrist, chest and behind the ears.
I'm looking for what products will

make females have a sexual reaction, I'm already sure the SOE has a social reaction so I can add them together and

tweak with it. Any suggestions??? I don't have much mones left to test... ones I'm most interested in using are PI

and NPA, but I only have about 4 drops of NPA left. I don't want to order a whole bottle of PI or NPA just to test

it. There has been a bit of problem with the last return of chikara... so I'd like to keep my orders to a minimum

until I find what works... thanks ^_^
-k