Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ae with Soe

Banned User

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Latest test was in the same

setting but without the cover pheromone spray. It was the weakest night in recent memory....but it wasnt all that

busy. I will test this a couple more times but as of right now it seems the cover may be part of this. Tonight is

prime time. I have not decided whether I will test with or without the cover. Right now I am leaning towards another

test without the cover.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    Latest test was

in the same setting but without the cover pheromone spray. It was the weakest night in recent memory....but it wasnt

all that busy. I will test this a couple more times but as of right now it seems the cover may be part of this.

Tonight is prime time. I have not decided whether I will test with or without the cover. Right now I am leaning

towards another test without the cover.
    Dukey3100 ...

1. The more women there are on the spot, the

more chances of getting noticed by women with a mone radar ... if there is such a thing.

2. You said

you put on SOE gel, and cover it with 2-3 drops of AE. Is that 2-3 drops total, or is that 2-3 drops per SOE

spot cover? Where and how do you apply, and is it always on the same spots?

3. When you did use your spray, how many sprays did you use, and did you spray over your

SOE:AE application spots?

4. Testing is always fun when you're getting results. Good luck and stay the

course!

Thanx!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

I put on Soe on the neck and

wrists and then put 2 drops Ae on the neck to cover followed by 2 sprays of cologne pheromone spray. 1 on neck and 1

on chest over clothes. THe second spray is aimed at chest but tilted upward so as to get the neck a little bit too.

When I dont wear the cover pheromone spray (like last night) I cover with Hugo Boss. I do not cover the bit of Soe

that I have on the neck. Last night was laid back. Girls eyed me and danced near me but were not aggresive like in

past tests. The place was low on single girls though. A couple girls really looked me over but I am used to more as

of late. Tonight I will favor testing over results and take a chance without the cover again to truely see if the

cover is a difference. After last night it appears as though it makes a difference in bringing out overt or

aggressive behavior in females.

Stranger

After last night

it appears as though it makes a difference in bringing out overt or aggressive behavior in females.
    Yeah

that's what playboy was saying about how he got slapped on the head everytime he wore it to work.

King of the coupons!

Question

Any updates, Signor Duke?

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

Default Major Update Coming....

I am

doing a field test with grocery stores where I will observe the mood of cashiers and test using the same consistant

behavior with the combo with and without the cologne cover. I also am planning 2 club tests and a sports bar test

along with some roomate testing. This will all be completed by next weekend in which case I will have a much better

idea of the effect of my cologne cover and what it means to my combo. I think things will be very clear by then. Now

my question to you Mobley....what gives you more for your money Wagg or A1?? Keep in mind I will also have Chikara

and Ae and Npa

Regarding A1 and Wagg, I use

these for different situations. When I'm going to a function where I need to get along with everyone I'll wear

WAGG and when I want to attract female interest I will combine A1 with SOE and a none product...but I don't use a

lot of none...just a drop or two on the neck, three drops of A1 and as much SOE as I want..small strip on top of

hands and neck ususally... With this combo, I do get a lot of attraction, hugging and interest from women... All I

have to supply is a strong character....

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm
    Regarding A1 and

Wagg, I use these for different situations. When I'm going to a function where I need to get along with

everyone I'll wear WAGG
    and when I want to attract female interest I will combine A1

Exact-cally fer true, Signor Duke!

In my own words ...

WAGG = "You have no choice but to

communicate with me, 'cause you like me." (FRIENDLINESS)

A-1 = "I'm so comfortable around you, there is no

such thing as personal space. What it bother's you cause I boobed you?" (COMFORT/CLOSENSS/ATTRACTION)

They're

both worth your bucks, Signor Duke. Kinda like a nice pair of khakies ... they're good and look good for everything

but clubbing! Meaning ... they both have their places, depending on what you're trying to accomplish.

Did I confuse you enough?

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Exact-cally

fer true, Signor Duke!

In my own words ...

WAGG = "You have no choice but to communicate with

me, 'cause you like me." (FRIENDLINESS)

A-1 = "I'm so comfortable around you, there is no such thing as

personal space. What it bother's you cause I boobed you?" (COMFORT/CLOSENSS/ATTRACTION)

They're both worth

your bucks, Signor Duke. Kinda like a nice pair of khakies ... they're good and look good for everything but

clubbing! Meaning ... they both have their places, depending on what you're trying to accomplish.

Did I

confuse you enough?
    I understand what your saying about how these are both specialized mones. I

do have a question though.... are you saying you dont wear khakies to a club....or are you saying A1 or Wagg wont do

well in a club...or both? (I always wear jeans to a club Khakis are out right now clubwise)
    Anyways...I made my

decision to go with A-1 and to get some packs of Chikara and Perception to test. This should keep me busy for the

winter. I feel like Chikara has potential as a filler for Wagg and for A314 and it is cheaper. Nothing seems to be

like A1 so it seems rarer and more what I am looking for. Chikara seems to take on some subtle qualities that Wagg

and A314 seem to do. I am sure these are more specialized but Chikara seems to entail them all in a more subtle

manner with the only problem being the subtle part. I think this is the best way to go for a bang for the buck.

After testing my current combo and figuring that out I can start some new tests with these. After I am done with all

this....it will finally be time to try the mighty Wagg.

Phero Guru

Default none

I had long ago stopped

wearing any SOE as I felt with my increasing age (54 now) that I needed a strong "none" presence to get attention.

But, things were going sorta hum drum on the street. In the bedroom, using just ae/m things were going extremely

well. So I decided to try something new for me and it's worked out to be 4 drops AE/M, 2 drops A1, 1/3 package of

SOE gel scented. I've done this twice now and the results have been extremely positive. Before I detail the hit

reports I need to explain what is now my version of a "drop". What I now do is shake my bottle of AE/m and then

unscrew the top but I don't draw the liquid up into the tube but use what's on the outer surface of the tube by

taking it off with my fingers - I consider this to be 2 drops. Same with the A1 but since it's less surface area I

consider that to be one drop (a dip-stick with A1 instead of the eye dropper like thing that comes with AE/M). In

the first hit report below I applied this combo to each arm of the sweater I was wearing around the inside elbow

area.

Hit report #1: Sue and I were in Wash DC last week and she had a company dinner/event to attend on

Friday night and was to meet up with me later wherever it was that I wound up at. I hit a few bars near our hotel

and was discouraged with the kinds of crowds and general lack of females. I took a long walk as I didn't want to

get too drunk so early and stumbled upon a blues club and went in. It's not a large place and the bar is on the

small side. There were two women at the bar and 3 other guys (best odds I had seen so far). There was more seating

towards the back and also food being served. I began chatting with an interesting guy next to me and discovered

that we both were Vietnam vets and that we also both liked to frequent the same small beach town in NJ where my Mom

lives. At first I thought he might be gay but found out later that his speech was somewhat funny due to extensive

injuries he had received during the war. One of the women was sitting next to him and they knew each other, he also

knew this woman's husband who had been there too but left as I came in. The three of us had very interesting

conversations while waiting for the band to start playing. This band's specialties were Robert Johnson type music

so I got excited as my girlfriend Sue is a huge fan and I knew she'd want to be there. She finally arrived about

an hour later (after many cell phone calls) than we had thought she'd be freed up to leave her company event. She

was very excited about this band and started talking with the lead guitarist who realized that he was talking with

someone who "knew her stuff" about the Blues. In the meantime, the guy next to me says he's pretty tired and

leaves. So, that left me and this woman while Sue had moved to be right by the band. Well, she was all over me by

then, we were doing just about everything except kissing, feeling each other up so to speak, while trying not to be

too obvious about it. Sue finally noticed what was happening and went into her "competitive" mode and asked this

woman to dance with her. They danced one song and then went back to where they both had been. Her and I started up

again with the caresses while we talked with me revealing to her Sue's bisexuality. Well, that didn't go over too

well. This woman said to me that she thought Sue was looking at her strangely and then she accused me of trying to

engineer a 3-some which was really a false accusation as I had not planned anything at all (I will admit to though

that I was getting excited as it did seem up until then that it could very well happen). But, I soon learned this

other woman had zero attraction to women. But, she kept on caressing me and I her. Sue was ordering drinks up fast

and I was paying for them but wanted to stop and leave as I was getting soused and tired too. But, we stayed there

till after 1:30 AM. I had made plans to meet this woman again the following day as Sue had the whole Saturday

mapped out for her, meetings all day and a play to attend in the evening. I never did go back as I was really hung

over and had caught a cold on top of that. What struck me though as most important while wearing this combo is that

she thought I was a really cool guy but that I wasn't unapproachable either (I put this effect down to the SOE).

She said that she felt like she could tell me anything and in that regard she was confused as she said that she had

only ever felt that way before with some girlfriends of hers. I also, due to the copius amounts of beer I was

drinking, had to go the restroom frequently so I had to pass thru all the people in the sitting/eating area and it

was quite an age mix (20s to 70s) with equal amounts of men/women. I noticed lots of female eyes looking at me with

friendly smiles. I later realized that these people, if they were at all perceptive, had seen my girlfriend join me

at the bar but that I was playing around with another woman entirely. In my opinion there's no better pheromone

than to be seen with women.

Hit report #2: Sue and I live in a community that has many restrictions and if

you want to do something like paint your house a certain color, it has to be cleared through Property Management.

The woman who runs this operation is English, a real bitch, and a lesbian. She comes across as a Queen of the Manor

type. She also seems to hate me (at least that was my impression the one time I met her) but Sue and her get along

well (Sue thinks it because she has lesbian or bisexual written all over her own face). At any rate, circumstances

this past Thursday forced me to have to deal with her. I was emailing Sue back and forth (she was at her job) and I

told her that I was going to use mones before heading to the Bitch Queen's office. Sue laughed and wished me luck.

So I applied the same combo detailed above but this time I put it on my neck and hands as I knew I would be handing

her some paperwork. (one of the few times I've ever applied directly to my skin). I also was in her office within

5 minutes of applying the mones so they were as fresh as could be. When I entered she was there at a second desk

with her back turned to me and there was also another woman there who I've learned is the bookkeeper who only comes

in once a week ( I should point out that even though this bookkeeper was in close vicinity to me the mones seemed to

have no effect on her). I was ignored for a bit but she finally turned around, scowl on face, saw who it was, more

scowl in face, got up and came over to me. The mones hit her instantly. Her face lighted up, she read our request,

and said she'd try her best to approve it (really strange as everyone here complains about her always trying to

stop whatever it is one might want). Then she leaned over her other desk (this one faces to the front of the

office) right into me. She was getting really close to me and smiling the whole time. I thanked her and started to

leave but did turn a bit to notice that she was still gazing at me. Sue and I talked about it that evening and I

have suggested that we invite her over for dinner one evening and really do some pheromone experimenting!!

So it seems now that if you use a pretty standard AE/M and SOE combo with yet a third catalyst, you get some

damn good results. Could it be that Pherlure contains A1? I sure don't know but won't be running out to buy some

as the A1 is doing the trick for me.

My apologies for such a long post but I do know that some of the forum

members like to hear all the details. By the way, all 3 women involved are in their mid-50s and look pretty good,

scowls aside.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    My apologies

for such a long post but I do know that some of the forum members like to hear all the details. By the way, all 3

women involved are in their mid-50s and look pretty good, scowls aside.
    I am one of those that loves a

detailed post. It helped to solidify my decision to go with A1 first. I am sure everyone found it very helpful.

Thanks.

In regards to the Pherlure....I am told it boosts natural mone levels...I think that when you take a

mone that works well for you already and then hit it with a shot of Pherlure it intensifies things and steps it up a

notch or two. It also seems to raise anxiety and the need to act.

koolking1 great report, please

keep them coming.
    ________
    Infants Nexium
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:27 PM.

King of the coupons!

I do have a

question though.... are you saying you dont wear khakies to a club....or are you saying A1 or Wagg wont do well in a

club...or both?
    FIRST ... OUTSTANDING POST, Koolest of Kings!

Nope, no khakies to

clubs, but if you pay for khakies, you can wear them anywhere you please. What I meant was ... like khakies,

A1 and WAGG has their place in MY WORLD ... A1 for closeness/romance, and WAGG for quick friendliness ... Khakies

for office, lunch, shopping and bookstore use, and dress slacks or jeans for clubbing. The key to everything as far

as dress is concern ... never become predictable. I have a friend that whenever we venture out, I KNOW he has on

khakies.

Banned User

Default Update 1 of 3

I have tested

altercations of this combo and am here to update the results. I went out to a club and mingled for around 3 hours. I

also did a field test where I went around the mall and the grocery store with the cover and without it. I also went

through the mall with just Ae and no Soe. In each test I interacted with some cashiers to get a feel for peoples

moods. Here are the results.

1) Ae only

The results were what was to be expected. A couple people said

hi...maybe a little extra friendlyness and respect. Girls will sneak glances and looks but are shy about holding eye

contact most of the time. No surprises here.

2) Ae and Soe

In this phase with the mall test there was not

too much of a difference. The subtle difference at the mall/bookstore/grocery store was that people were more likely

to be friendly and not as shy. There was no clear hits...but smiles were easier to come by without provoking them

from people and eye contact and scanning was more common. Keep in mind that my interactions were short and there was

not much time for things to sink in on people. The club is where the difference is more prevalent by adding Soe.

This brings me to a good point. soe is only really useful in prolonged social situations. Most of you probably

already have figured that out....anyways....in the club I wore Ae and SOe with a Hugo Boss cover. Girls were making

mad eye contact and there was a lot of interest. If I made eye contact or nonverbal gestures...it was returned. Some

girls purposely bumped into me. One girl banged on my hip and several people started conversations. It was more laid

back and subtle than when I wear the combo with the Pherlure but very positive just the same.

3) Ae Soe

Pherlure

Inconclusive. results seemed very similar to without the Pherlure. A bit more open acting on feelings

from girls. As part of this particular experience there was little if any difference but historically this cover

seems to make females view you as someone to mess with in a playful flirty and sometimes downright mean spirited

way.

Up next: I will be going out two more times. Once to a sports bar type setting and another time to a club.

I will also do a comparitive field test at work. I have not been tampering with ratios but was tampering previously

and have found 1/3 pack Soe gets noticeable results with 2 drops Ae. Also 1/5 SOe with one drop Ae is a respectable

subtle quiet relaxing combo.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    FIRST ...

OUTSTANDING POST, Koolest of Kings!

Nope, no khakies to clubs, but if you pay for khakies, you can

wear them anywhere you please. What I meant was ... like khakies, A1 and WAGG has their place in MY WORLD ...

A1 for closeness/romance, and WAGG for quick friendliness ... Khakies for office, lunch, shopping and bookstore use,

and dress slacks or jeans for clubbing. The key to everything as far as dress is concern ... never become

predictable. I have a friend that whenever we venture out, I KNOW he has on khakies.
    Hey one

more question for you man. You seem to have experience with a lot of different mones. How do you compare Wagg and

Soe? I find that Soe gets results in high doses in prolonged social settings....its usually just a friendly greeting

or conversation starter from strangers and endless chat from friends. Is Wagg just an expensive Soe that has an

added element of trust or is there more to it than that? How do you compare peoples reactions?

Phero Guru

Default none

thanks to everyone who

commented and enjoyed my posting. I am eager to do more testing myself but this cold I've come down with is very

flu like. I just wish it would be gone one morning when I wake up. Of course, Duke deserves a round of applause

and I am glad he's up to do the tests for all of us.

What I hope to be able to do soon is to mimic the time

in DC, namely find a bar where I can place myself next to a woman about my age or younger and see if the same thing

happens again. Sure hope so!!! The closeness is what matters most as I've learned in our swinging escapades. You

can't get any closer than that to test the mones. With just AE/M I get comments like "you've been with many

women, haven't you?" And, this is like when they get their first real strong whiff on the mones on my chest before

I do anything at all, my skills (if I have any at all) are really as of then unknown - and, nicely enough for me -

it takes a lot of pressure off of me to perform.

Banned User

I got good results with AE alone

as well...I've gotten better results with it when combined with other products sold here.

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

Hey one more

question for you man. You seem to have experience with a lot of different mones. How do you

compare Wagg and Soe? I find that Soe gets results in high doses in prolonged social settings....its usually just a

friendly greeting or conversation starter from strangers and endless chat from friends. Is Wagg just an expensive

Soe that has an added element of trust or is there more to it than that? How do you compare peoples

reactions?
    Gee, I sure have you fooled!

TO ME, WAGG and SOE are kin ...

WAGG = You're

going to be my friend, and you have no choice! You're going to share your problems, thoughts, and ideas with me.

SOE = You're going to be my friend, and you're going to talk my ear off, BUT, if you hang around long enough,

you may get turned on!

Pretty much what you wrote, except with SOE, the conversation is plentiful!!!!

That's my take, Dukey!

Banned User

Update 2 of 3

I'm going

out over the weekend for one more test run. I have found that Soe gel converts and wears off pretty fast. Other than

that it seems that at the very least both are virtually the same with or without Pherlure....I had thought the

Pherlure was able to spike things but after close testing that does not appear to be the case as I get good results

without it. This weekend will decide it once and for all but it looks like
    the combo doesnt need it. I will be

testing the product on its own too....although so far doesnt seem to do much....It looks like it will take time to

really know for sure...so for now I will leave this thread dead unless I have new news that differs.

Phero Guru

Default none

hey guys!!! We're having

this couple over tonight and I'll try out the AE/m, SOE, A1 combo on the woman. I'm going to do it twice, once on

my outer clothing for when we're sitting to chat and eat, and then again on my skin: chest, neck, and groin area

for after dinner. We've been with them once before so I am sure we will wind up in bed. Results tomorrow!!!

Phero Guru

Default none

oh we will, we will. This

woman had her first real experience with another woman (my Sue) the last time they were here, it's been about 3- 4

weeks since we've seen them. She loves Sue. She's chubbier than I like but it's a great opportunity to test and

find out how the A1/SOE works, I already know how well AE/m works in sexual situations. Laughing here, I should

secretly put a little A1 on Sue, damn, I think I will !!!!!

Smile 40, Eurasian, 5'11", 185lbs, athletic build : phero results

Hey all, my first post here. I'm 40, just divorced, dark haired Eurasian,

olive-skinned, 5'11", 185lbs and with a good athletic/muscular build. Never had problems meeting fems (not an ego

statement) as most fems considered me to be cute, or handsome. However, I've always been shy and self-conscious. I

typically waited for the fem to approach and as a result didn't have as many relationships as I could have, but I

often got looks and stares from the opposite sex since my teens.

1st experiment: SOE 1/2 pack scented: actually

had women claim very vocally that I smelled "wonderful," hang around and talk to me, but I didn't get any specific

or overt hits.

2nd experiment: AE with 1/3 SOE. 2 drops AE + 1/3 gelpack SOE began getting me flirtatious stares

from 8 of 10 women in my vicinity. Those who would ask me questions (I manage a store), would stick to me like glue

and play with their hair while giving me a definite "invite" with their eyes and smiles. Ages ranged from 20 to 48.

However, had two 20 somethings avoid me like the plague... was it their time of the month???

3rd experiment: AE

3 drops + 1 spray 4.2 in hair (mixed with 1/6 WAGG). Wow! The fems were like "where the hell have you been all my

life?" Had one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen (10+ on the richter scale) aged about 25 - 27 stick to me like

glue - wouldn't leave the store - and kept asking me one question after another about losing weight (believe me -

she didn't need to lose a thing) and kept flashing her skin. She gave me her name and number and asked for a

date.

4th experiment: 1 spray TE on crotch + 1/2 gelpack SOE + 2 drops AE in club environment. Yes, the fems

were either checking me out or hanging around me. Even those who were in front with their backs toward me would turn

after a while to check me out. Got approached by two fems - one a real hottie - got numbers and dates from both.

Kept getting stares from fems and was getting "brushed" frequently.

5th experiment: accidental spill of NPA onto

my wrist + 1/2 pack SOE. Definite nervousness or timidness around me. Even my employees became quiet and shied away.

Probably an OD from the NPA spill.

Overall best for me: AE 3 drops. As a stand-alone, it works phenomenally

well. Don't need anything else. I get approached often and get names and numbers practically daily. Approaching

fems age varies from 23 - 35. Although, I get many approaches from 36+ fems, I don't get overtly friendly with 36

and above intentionally because I don't want the baggage that is typically attached to such fems (kids, emotional

hangover from divorce, etc.)

P.S. My cover scents were: Drakkar, Hugo BOSS, Davidoff Cool Water, Dolce y

Gabbana, Eternity for Men. Best results were with cover scents of Dolce y Gabbana or Hugo BOSS.

Hope this

helps.

Banned User

[QUOTE=BizmanJoe]Overall best

for me: AE 3 drops. As a stand-alone, it works phenomenally well. Don't need anything else. I get approached often

and get names and numbers practically daily. Approaching fems age varies from 23 - 35. Although, I get many

approaches from 36+ fems, I don't get overtly friendly with 36 and above intentionally because I don't want the

baggage that is typically attached to such fems (kids, emotional hangover from divorce, etc.)
    [QUOTE]

It helps

alright.....if your tryin to make me jealous....you get apporoached on a DAILY basis for YOUR contact

information???? Who are you in real life....Brad Pitt?? Damn....

Banned User

Thumbs up

Update 3 of 3

The testing

phase is over. I will be testing Pherlure alone for a while though....probably next week to see what happens. My

final verdict is that it needs to stick to one spray to upper chest/neck area or in hair. Its kinda like none but

its not. It seems to get girls to be more likely to mess with you...sometimes in a flirty aggresive way and other

times in a mean spirited way. Combined with any amount of none it maximizes and brings attention to none's

drawbacks or downfalls. Not sure if it does anything to the other mones yet. As far as its purposes in this

combo....if it makes a difference it tends to be a negative one with most girls. At first I thought it may be a key

ingrediant....and no doubt some of the craziest and bizarre hits have come with the combo including Pherlure.....but

the clear winner after extensive testing for consistancy is 1/4-1/3 Soe to neck and hair 2-3 drops Ae to neck and

ears cover with mist spray Hugo Boss to hair and to upper chest/neck area. Without the Pherlure the results are more

consistant and laid back/subtle...but thats not necessarily a bad thing. I have been bit...pushed...jumped

on....told at work in front of everyone that I am a bad boy and that I need to behave myself as girls are all around

me. (I didnt do anything to warrent this). I have had a girl use my margarita beads I was wearing and she grabbed

ahold of it and shook me all around...and I have been pushed off a dance stage and taunted. When crazy stuff like

this doesnt happen it tends to be just short of dirty looks or aggresively negative actions. Other times its like it

will cancel out all the other mones and make it like I have none on. I like to gamble here and there but I think I

will take consistancy. The winning combo is less expensive and more reliable. So thats my verdict.

P.S.....I will continue to post here with results on Ae and Soe and I hope all of you do too. This has turned out

to be a very informative thread with plenty of input from some very experienced and detailed people. I may also add

something further about my testing of Pherlure as a sidenote....but pretty sure I have it figured out....I think it

magnifies your mones and other mones. I think I am already producing a good amount of none and I usually od when

using pherlure which is why I get bizarre results off it. None tends to be unstable in general if you are wearing

too much of it. Especially when you combine it with my laid back cool collected demeaner and my need to tell it how

it is.

King of the coupons!

[QUOTE=BizmanJoe]Hey all, my

first post here. I'm 40, just divorced, dark haired Eurasian, olive-skinned, 5'11", 185lbs and with a good

athletic/muscular build.

3rd experiment: AE 3 drops + 1 spray 4.2 in hair (mixed with 1/6

WAGG)
    . [\QUOTE]

OUTSTANDING POST!

All the how/where/ages are covered ... Love it when I

don't have to ask a question, BUT math is my weakness ... if you get a minute, could you explaing the 4.2 mixed

with 1/6 WAGG,
    please?

Thanks!

Oooops! P.S. Are you covering your SOE with AE or AE with

SOE, or are you applying them separately in different areas?

Phero Guru

Default none

Hi guys, sorry for the

delayed response.

Friday night didn't go as well as I'd hoped. The fat chick seemingly did not respond

at all to my AE/m, SOE, A1 combo. It actually turned out kinda weird as my Sue decided that she wasn't into this

woman anymore (had some strange thoughts about her due to her weight is what she told me later on). The guy seemed

much more at ease this time than last and we actually got on pretty well. Sue hit the sack early and the 3 of us

sat around and talked for an hour or so before they left. Sue felt kinda bad for ignoring her and is going to call

her at some point and explain things along the lines of "one of those nights I wanted a man instead of a woman".

Sunday turned out better. Another couple came over (I mentioned this woman before, she's the one who

caught my scent about a month ago and said "wow, you've really been with a lot of women, haven't you?"). Pretty

much the same thing again this time, lots of compliments and some pretty hot sex, including my doing her anally.

She told Sue later that she was so happy that I'd done her that way. She also kept saying things like "you two are

such a perfect couple together". I've gotten that line before while wearing mones, I think it's some kind of

confusion thing - I'm wearing mones and my woman isn't, female gets attracted but lays it onto "they are such a

nice couple" kinda thing.

I won't be doing any more testing till this coming Sat night. We're flying

down to Tampa as my kiddie is having an operation. I've had good luck on planes with mones so will see what

happens. Am also thinking that due to the warmer weather down there that results may be better.

Nice to

see the new posters. Keep up the good work guys.

Banned User

Am also thinking that due

to the warmer weather down there that results may be better.
    I find that when I get hot and lightly

sweating i get faster reactions and sometimes more reactions. getting hot works best I think with the oil based

pheromones because they are slower releasing than the alcohol based ones like TE/NPA.

Default Tangential Ramble

Duke,

I got to

thinking about where the phero ratio dynamic goes when you start adding SOE to an application of AE.
    Since SOE has

no A-None, for every (X) amount of SOE added to AE, the prominence of A-None is diminished in terms of its ranking

within the resulting phero ratio. (Maybe not what I would want to do for myself, being an older guy, but probably

not a bad idea for the "20-somethings".)

Since gels are difficult to measure, and hellish to do calculations

on, I figured I'd do a hypothetical "mix" (on paper) to see what the ratios of the pheromones looked like when

mixing equal volumes of the bottled versions of AE and SOE.

Adding the phero content of 1mL of each product:

0.2mg A-None, 0.15mg A-Nol, 0.1mg A-Rone (AE)
    -------------- 0.4 mg A-Nol, 0.1mg A-Rone (SOE)

(You get 2mL of

an AE/SOE mix that contains: )

A-Rone

(Dividing this by 2 to get the "per mL" content: )

A-None, 0.275mg A-Nol, 0.1mg A-Rone (AE+SOE @1:1)

....a formula which is not too radically different from that

of another product, (which coincidentally seems to work quite favorably for the younger guys as well):
    Perception,

whose content per mL is:
    0.1mg A-None, 0.2mg A-Nol, 0.1mg A-Rone.

So the more SOE that you add to AE (up to the

point of equilibrium), the closer you get to the phero formula of Perception, albeit a more "Nol-heavy" variation.

What I'm seeing here is a sort of "mutual validation" of the phero formula of Perception and that of the AE/SOE

combo for younger guys.

Oscar

Banned User

Thanks....I actually recently

put an order in for some perception gel packs so I will get to test these out and see how it goes. Thanks for the

info!!

Red face mixed with 1/6 WAGG

[quote=MOBLEYC57]
    Quote Originally Posted by BizmanJoe
    Hey all, my first post here. I'm 40, just divorced, dark haired Eurasian,

olive-skinned, 5'11", 185lbs and with a good athletic/muscular build.

3rd experiment: AE 3 drops +

1 spray 4.2 in hair (mixed with 1/6 WAGG). [\QUOTE]

OUTSTANDING POST!

All the

how/where/ages are covered ... Love it when I don't have to ask a question, BUT math is my weakness ... if you get

a minute, could you explaing the 4.2 mixed with 1/6 WAGG, please?

Thanks!

Oooops! P.S.

Are you covering your SOE with AE or AE with SOE, or are you applying them separately in different areas?

1/6 WAGG meaning having added 1/6 bottle of WAGG into Andro 4.2 bottle.

SOE is rubbed into

my jaw line and throat, AE applied separately on both sides of neck. Sorry for the delayed response...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information