Well over the weekend I

tested a new combination. I will not know an official verdict until I can duplicate it and go out without it....in

the same outfit....but I am fairly confident that it is a winning combination. I put about 1/3 Soe and covered with

2-3 drops Ae and went to a club. I had about 25 girls come up and approach me. A lot of them would use pick-up lines

that were so lame I just couldnt think of what to say. Things like "where have I seen you before" or "Is your name

Bob"....any excuse. Girls were staring me up and down with their boyfriends right there. Ironically I was in a very

very shy mood and It was actually a bit much for me. I guess maybe I was overwhelmed and I think I kinda felt like

this had to be too easy to go smoothly so I just played hard to get all night. I guess I just didnt want anything

that easily or something. I dont know...but it was a success. The only thing is that by the time I got drunk enough

to actually be in the mood to carry on a meaningful conversation with a girl....The nol had probably converted to

none too much. One girl actually came up and grabbed my beads and when I told her that I was going to have to charge

her 30 bucks for touching my beads... she bit bit me kinda hard and would not let go....I told her that would be 60

bucks!