Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Ae with Soe

WxCloud9xW

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I would get the edge or NPA, but

it doesnt smell great to other women from my experiences with it. AE has .20 anone, which is pretty high. If I

didn't care about money I would get A1 chemset, NPA, and AA314.

Le Sillage what is the recommended dosage for

AA314 on its own?

Where's our picture? You didn't

sign anything, did you!?

Few notes:

The secret ingredient of TE/NPA is urinous. It does smell bad,

but... it tends to get worse on your skin over time. That said, as many have already said, this is a case of

personal chemistry making a situation worse. If a cologne (which is designed to smell good) can become not so sign

on a person's skin due to their chemistry, you better believe something that is naturally urinious to begin with

can become more urinous.

If a person's chemistry doesn't alter NPA/TE much, I believe it can be covered,

and thus some people don't have a problem with it. I also believe there are instances where it does not smell so

nice to people, but those people are not saying anything.

Generally, if someone smells bad, nobody says

anything. How many times have you smelled stink and said something?

I think those more likely to say

something are younger people, perhaps high school or college kids.

In any case, there are a lot of issues

going on here, and if you can use the product, great. Everyone's experiences are valid.

NPA/TE is a great

product, good for calling attention to yourself and has a primal punch to it. It's got as many downsides as

upsides. You've got to learn how to work with it. Ultimately, you may have to miss out on some of the benefits if

you find to many negatives. It's great that Duke found such a simple combo in AE and SOE that works great for him.

Now the next challenge is seeing how repeatable it is for him. The grocery store was a good sign.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    I will be

testing this killer out tomorrow one more time just to solidify before I start the tweaks.
    With or

without the -mone cologne ... which is?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by WxCloud9xW
    I would get

the edge or NPA, but it doesnt smell great to other women from my experiences with it. AE has .20 anone, which is

pretty high. If I didn't care about money I would get A1 chemset, NPA, and AA314.

Le Sillage what is the

recommended dosage for AA314 on its own?
    A314 is usually 2-5 drops. 2 drops under 30, then add a drop

for every decade or decade in a half, till you reach max. Rule of thumb only, because natural pheromonal output will

vary with each individual. People own's output varies, and some people almost have something like pheromonal

disorder.

It is hard to "OD" with A314. We got reports back early on with people using far too much without bad

results. None recently, though, so I'm not sure how intentional ODing works with the updated formula.
    Last edited by Le Sillage; 10-19-2005 at 03:17 PM.

WxCloud9xW

I'm 22 so I guess I'll try 1

or 2 drops AA314 with 2-3 drops AE+2 dabs APC

This seems to have drifted away from

the original "AE with SOE" title a bit... But I had to say based on Le Sillage's dosage suggestion above in regards

to age I think I had better order a 55 gallon drum of a314 and go fill my bathtub...

I've only been using about

2 drops either alone or in combo with other products. But do I really need to up the dosage? Maybe it's doing it's

job just fine. After all, as far as I can tell, with a314, the effects are subtle and more long term. And if there

are no OD effects, I won't know if I have too much. I suppose I could try upping to 4 drops and see what happens...

I suppose I should try AE and SOE combo too one of these days...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Banned User

Work test proved success with

the combo again. I will be testing formula a couple more times. Once in a nightlife city setting, once more at work,

and then once in the same place as last time...dressed down as it is easy to stick out dressed up like I was last

time.

i bought alot of mones and

tested them all. nothing came close to AE/M, the results were amazing, (3-5 drops). maybe it works best with my body

chemistry, hell i don't know.
    but AE/M in my opinion produces the best results all by it self. one time i met two

girls at the local cafe. we were drinking and talking and joking for about 2 hours. they said lets go rent a movie

from blockbusters and watch it at my house. while watching the movie we were all drinking alchol more and getting

buzzed. i started to make out with one and then the other one joined us. that was my best 3 somes i ever had.

i

had on 5 drops of AE/M only.
    ________
    Vermont medical marijuana

dispensary
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:25 PM.

King of the coupons!

Question

Work

test proved success with the combo again.
    I will be testing formula a couple more times. Once in a

nightlife city setting, once more at work, and then once in the same place as last time...dressed down as it is easy

to stick out dressed up like I was last time.
    With or without your -mone cologne?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Banned User

Boy Mobley....your all about

that "other" ingrediant arn't you! I am going to test all those *with* the secret topper and then I am going to

start testing without it. Before I start tweaking I need to really make sure that the added Soe is going to continue

to make people more "forward" about their attraction. I will continue to update this thread as to what I find. I

will probably be getting some A1 soon so I can start testing the thing with that too. I will keep the updates

coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt
    This seems to have

drifted away from the original "AE with SOE" title a bit... But I had to say based on Le Sillage's dosage

suggestion above in regards to age I think I had better order a 55 gallon drum of a314 and go fill my bathtub...

I've only been using about 2 drops either alone or in combo with other products. But do I really need to up the

dosage? Maybe it's doing it's job just fine. After all, as far as I can tell, with a314, the effects are subtle

and more long term. And if there are no OD effects, I won't know if I have too much. I suppose I could try upping

to 4 drops and see what happens...

I suppose I should try AE and SOE combo too one of these days...

Well, the main things A314 seems to communicate are highly idealized archetypical male attributes and... high

status. Where you are on the pegboard of life and a little about how you got there.

Results can be perceived

subtle or dramatic based on who you are (if the A314 corrects deficits or merely enhances what you already have),

what you do, and whether you're using it for romance or work.

As you might imagine, it's been the least

subtle to salespeople, who view it more as a credibility or trust building tool. Especially for something like car

salespeople, that have credibility issues from the getgo. People go in deadset against them, due to experiences

they've had in the past. It's like magic in a bottle to some of those users.

In those cases, A314 shouts out

somethng like "Follow me. I'm the trustable older guy that's seen it all, and done it all. I'm not going to

mislead you, honey, I don't have to. I'm going to eat and be fine with or without you."

Romantically, it gives

off more of a well refined daddy vibe than anything else. Sexy, but not sexual. Tends to attract healthy, normal

women. "Keepers"

Most women, unless abused, seem to try to replace their fathers (the provider) in their life.

A314 does well here (think Jessica Alba, who's always looking for a strong daddy).

The abused seek to

unconsciously replace the abuser in their life ("what traumatizes as a child, attracts as an adult"). A314 used

alone almost repels in extreme cases of this ("this guy is not for me!" "where's my abuser? ... nnnnext!!"). Lots

of -none and blowing hot and cold are what you need here. Be polar, not consistent. Keep them on their toes, don't

let them get comfortable. You've a lover or a fling, not a therapist.

Some are mixed, and don't know what they

want - so A314 gives mixed results, and will work better with some of the uncertainty factor (-none). I think how

the world is today is why a lot of people are seeing good results combining A314 with Primal.

I only mentioned

using increased doses as you age, because hormonal (and therefore pheromonal) output falls as you get older. If you

want a youthful pheromonal level, you use more.

Heck, if you want a REALLY youthful vibe, the actual vibe of

youth, use more -none. Really young, sweaty men reek of -none (and sometimes unwashed underwear, ala The Edge)

naturally (but they don't have the charisma of older men).
    Last edited by Le Sillage; 10-19-2005 at 06:48 PM.

Work test proved

success with the combo again. I will be testing formula a couple more times. Once in a nightlife city setting, once

more at work, and then once in the same place as last time...dressed down as it is easy to stick out dressed up like

I was last time.

Cool....

Quote Originally Posted by chicago
    i bought alot of mones and tested them all.

nothing came close to AE/M, the results were amazing, (3-5 drops). maybe it works best with my body chemistry, hell

i don't know.
    but AE/M in my opinion produces the best results all by it self. one time i met two girls at the

local cafe. we were drinking and talking and joking for about 2 hours. they said lets go rent a movie from

blockbusters and watch it at my house. while watching the movie we were all drinking alchol more and getting buzzed.

i started to make out with one and then the other one joined us. that was my best 3 somes i ever had.

i had

on 5 drops of AE/M only.
    It's funny because I've always had trouble getting AE to work for me.

I've gotten it to do so some things in combos, but not easily or consistently.
    --Benjamin Franklin

King of the coupons!

Red face

Boy

Mobley....your all about that "other" ingrediant arn't you! I am going to test all those *with* the secret topper

and then I am going to start testing without it. Before I start tweaking I need to really make sure that the added

Soe is going to continue to make people more "forward" about their attraction. I will continue to update this thread

as to what I find. I will probably be getting some A1 soon so I can start testing the thing with that too. I will

keep the updates coming!
    Sorry. But ... to fix a cake you need the mix, eggs, and I won't tell you the

secret that it needs water too. See what I mean?

Since you're not going to share it, it would be

teasing to post if you're not going to tell all. But, if you just test AE:SOE the post would be more appreciated, I

THINK.

I remember a while back someone bragged about their mix ... said they mixed NPA with another ingredient

from Love Scent that guaranteed hits, but never gave out the other ingredient. TEASE!

Thanks for your AE:SOE

findings, Dukey.

Banned User

Mobley-

I am not

withholding the information to tease....I am withholding it because:

1) It is not offered at lovescent

2) I

dont even know if it has anything to do with my success yet.

So I will have a definate answer on that....but it

will take some time...for now...I can just say that I have been using the Ae combo with the other ingrediant...to

great success....even Ae alone has got me success...and adding Soe just blew it out of the water...so Ae with Soe is

much better than Ae alone....for me...and perhaps others should try it out too!

Duke, back to your original

post. What are the vital stats here?

How old are you, how tall are you?
    What's the name of this club, where is

it?
    What kind of crowd is it?

The more specifics, the better.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Le Sillage
    Duke, back to

your original post. What are the vital stats here?

How old are you, how tall are you?
    What's the name of this

club, where is it?
    What kind of crowd is it?

The more specifics, the better.
    I am in my mid

twenties and this particular club is in a small town where my city dress style tends to stick out more and I seem

more Godly. This can be an advantage but I also find it to be an overly intimidating disadvantage too when combined

with my mysterious and alpha personality. However since I was approached many many times by woman who didnt even

know or care what they said but only that they said something....I am thinking the Soe did more than I would expect

it to. I am 5'10 with a cut medium frame. Dark hair and dark eyes with a healthy tan. Depending on my mood and

location I jump around from a 6 to a 8 in that range. My biggest weakness is my tendancy to get into quite and shy

inward moods and not take advantage of oppurtunities because of it. The crowd is a fun crowd...thats the best way to

really put it I guess. Mostly in their 20's. My personality is 50% Mysterious/Sexual 25% playful/tease
    and 25%

deep/romantic/curious type. Sometimes when I am in my own world I can come off as stuck up or shy or

indifferent....this is my biggest problem. Also once a girl gets to know me they seem to want serious relationships

with me...this is a problem if I just want to enjoy things and have fun. When I am on....things go very well for

me.

Mobley-

I

am not withholding the information to tease....I am withholding it because:

1) It is not offered at lovescent

2) I dont even know if it has anything to do with my success yet.

So I will have a definate answer on

that....but it will take some time...for now...I can just say that I have been using the Ae combo with the other

ingrediant...to great success....even Ae alone has got me success...and adding Soe just blew it out of the

water...so Ae with Soe is much better than Ae alone....for me...and perhaps others should try it out too!

It's pretty darn obvious, what he's talking about, he's talking about PHERLURE!

Pherlure was my

introduction to mones, I label it a failure. I found that every time I wore pherlure at work, SOME chick would slap

me on my head, literally slap me on my head. I don't take that kind of crap from anyone, but since I knew it was

the pherlure that caused it, I let it slide.

But anyways his "secret ingredient" is Pherlure.

A lot of people who use pherolure

with other pheromone products tend to have positive results. Although the people without any results just generally

don't post on the boards about that.

But I think it does change, improve mixes sometimes.
    --Benjamin Franklin

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlayboy
    It's pretty

darn obvious, what he's talking about, he's talking about PHERLURE!
    How did you get to that, Signor

Playboy?

At first I thought he was correct by not talking about a mone product that wasn't sold at

L-S, but lots of mones that aren't sold here are discussed. It's the links that gets one in hot water, not the

names.

Anywho ...

That's true. We don't mind if

you bring up other products but don't want links to competing sites.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Default Hey DUKE3100, did you try it without pherlure?

Did you try your soe & ae mix without the pherlure?

As I stated before, each time I

wore pherlure I would always have some chick at work (different chicks) slap me on the head..(there was nothing

sexual at all about their slaps...so I cursed pherlure and gave it away).

After reading your post about how the

chick bit you and grabbed you where it hurts, I'm thinking that pherlure may actually be good in causing women to

initiate action towards the wearer, but it probably needs to be worn with enough SOE so that instead of being hit,

you can be felt and caressed.

And if a chick feels on you and caresses you, then you have the green light to do

the same to her, and this will lead you straight to the endzone...no none involved.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlayboy
    Did you try

your soe & ae mix without the pherlure?

As I stated before, each time I wore pherlure I would always have some

chick at work (different chicks) slap me on the head..(there was nothing sexual at all about their slaps...so I

cursed pherlure and gave it away).

After reading your post about how the chick bit you and grabbed you where it

hurts, I'm thinking that pherlure may actually be good in causing women to initiate action towards the wearer, but

it probably needs to be worn with enough SOE so that instead of being hit, you can be felt and caressed.

And if

a chick feels on you and caresses you, then you have the green light to do the same to her, and this will lead you

straight to the endzone...no none involved.
    How ... do ... you ... know ... that ... it's ... Pherlure

... Sir DUKE ... is ... using, Signor PlayBoy?

Phero Dude

Boy

Mobley....your all about that "other" ingrediant arn't you! I am going to test all those *with* the secret topper

and then I am going to start testing without it. Before I start tweaking I need to really make sure that the added

Soe is going to continue to make people more "forward" about their attraction. I will continue to update this thread

as to what I find. I will probably be getting some A1 soon so I can start testing the thing with that too. I will

keep the updates coming!
    mobley is not the only one wondering what that secret ingredient you use

is. the reason being is nobody here can really make any use of your post without that knowledge of your other

ingredient. that other ingredient is a big factor in your post. it might contirbute a lot to your mixes success it

may do nothing at all. without us knowing what it is nobody else here can try and duplicate your results. in a sense

nobody can take your report seriously.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    mobley is

not the only one wondering what that secret ingredient you use is. the reason being is nobody here can really make

any use of your post without that knowledge of your other ingredient. that other ingredient is a big factor in your

post. it might contirbute a lot to your mixes success it may do nothing at all. without us knowing what it is nobody

else here can try and duplicate your results. in a sense nobody can take your report seriously.
    I don't

think Duke was keeping the spray as a SECRET, but respecting Bruce/L-Scent not knowing that it's okay to

talk about products not sold here, but not to post the links.

My thought is, "if you're going to post

good hits knowing others may want to give the mix/mones a shot, why not include the entire recipe?"

WxCloud9xW

who knows if something ends up

working well, Bruce might be willing to get the product in.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    I don't

think Duke was keeping the spray as a SECRET, but respecting Bruce/L-Scent not knowing that it's okay to

talk about products not sold here, but not to post the links.

My thought is, "if you're going to post

good hits knowing others may want to give the mix/mones a shot, why not include the entire recipe?"

He did give the entire recipe. He gave a description of the "secret mone" and that

description fits pherlure to the T.

I 100% guarantee it's Pherlure.

Banned User

I have tested the combo yet

again in the same place dressed down to fit in more. As soon as I entered I had a girl all over me...though I knew

her. I danced with several girls throughout that night and had a lot of fun...not as many girls approached me

though....but I was less on the Soe by a little and was in a smoke filled place first for hours. As far as the

continued buzz on the "secret" ingrediant....The purpose of this post was to show that after extensive testing that

combining Soe with Ae is more effective than Ae alone as far as getting women to approach and act on their

attraction towards you. They are more forward when Soe is in the equation. The combo I used before was the exact

same...without Soe....now that I have added Soe it is more effective. the secret ingrediant was not the x-factor or

the difference. If anything....the secret ingrediant acts as a steroid to the combo. It was the SOE that made a

sizeable difference....that was the point of this post. After one more city test of this combination I will begin

testing this combo WITHOUT the secrete ingrediant and I will update everyone on that. Patience is a virtue. I am not

interested in misinforming anyone on my findings. For some this thread may be incomplete and not useful right

now...but by the time I am done the testing it will be very useful and precise....and yes...the secret ingrediant

will be "officially" (hint) unveiled if it has any relevance to the equation. Until then Cheers!!

Duke said it "is a pheromone

spray cologne that smells like Aqua de gero and has that DHL whatever di-hydosomethingrone"

That's exactly what

pherlure is, and dihydroandrosterone is the mone in pherlure.

Anyways...I already sent out a money order for

another pherlure. My BEST non-npa mix is SOE + 1 spray chikara. When my pherlure gets here I'm going to add a spray

of that to the mix.

Keep it PIMPIN'

Banned User

Lightbulb

I'm just wondering if AA314 might

get the same results if not better than Pherlure.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Sillage
    Not to throw

a wrench in the gears, but...

Bad boys smell more like The Edge than any of that stuff (another recent thread

reminded me quite well of this!). That nice "I don't change my underwear" very often odor. I know... Decisions,

decisions.

I always want to see what people get with A314 + The Edge, but I don't see that used much. Puzzles

me.

Anybody use that?
    Yeah I use it, but I haven't really figured it out yet. I haven't had the

chance to use it in a favourable environment, but I don't think it's got enough power to be used in club type

situations unless there is only a little AA314 in there. My guess is that its going to be more suited to quieter

situations with lots of people, say in a pub or with a group of people eating/hanging out.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information