Close

Thread: A-1 survey

Banned User

Default A-1 survey

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone....I am about

to purchase some gel packs of Chikara and Perception and am looking closely at A1 to enhance my Ae and Chikara and

Perception. I am thinking it is like having a none additive but with less smell and Od potential. I know it converts

to None after awhile too. My question....is it worth the 50 bucks? I know theres tons of info and i have read up on

it a lot...but it seems like some people notice no difference....while others swear by it.

Phero Dude

im not sure about the a1

but i wanted to mention the perception gels and the spray are two different versions. the gel packs are a trial run

of the upcoming perception platinum whereas the spray version is the gold. the gels work better at close range but i

gave up on them as i needed to use so much gel to get the effect i do with the spray. just wanted to let you know.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    im not

sure about the a1 but i wanted to mention the perception gels and the spray are two different versions. the gel

packs are a trial run of the upcoming perception platinum whereas the spray version is the gold. the gels work

better at close range but i gave up on them as i needed to use so much gel to get the effect i do with the spray.

just wanted to let you know.
    Is this *just* in comparison to the spray or is it that you have to put a

lot more on than say Chikara gel or Ae gel? In other words...exactly how much of the gel do you gotta put on....and

what does it smell like?

A1 makes woman feel a connection

with you. and that it self is worth it. In order for woman to have sex , they first must feel a connection with

the guy. cause woman are emotional creatures. good

luck.
    ________
    Waterbongs
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by chicago
    A1 makes woman

feel a connection with you. and that it self is worth it. In order for woman to have sex , they first must feel a

connection with the guy. cause woman are emotional creatures. good luck.
    Is it effective in a club

setting too I wonder?

WxCloud9xW

I think adding A1 to any mix is

a good thing and one of the best pheromones with the best results out there. The main thing is the cost of A1 rather

than it being effective or not. I would like to Add A1 to my AE/m+APC combo, but I don't feel like spending that

much of my money for A1 considering I'm a college student and don't have a ton of money to spend anyway. 2 years

ago I managed to get a free bottle of A1 from the old love-scent's website design when they had slot machine

giveaway thing. It seemed to work..especially at making my ill PMS ex-girlfriend into something more calm.

it should work in a club

setting. woman are woman in a club or outside the club.
    ________
    Vapir

Oxygen

Banned User

Sounds to me like people cant

even really tell a difference with it.....should I pass?

A-1 helps relax women, especially

nervous young ones. Once they get to know you and are comfy, it doesn't make any difference.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    A-1 helps relax

women, especially nervous young ones. Once they get to know you and are comfy, it doesn't make any

difference.
    The more nervous they are the easier it is to seduce them anyways.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    Is this

*just* in comparison to the spray or is it that you have to put a lot more on than say Chikara gel or Ae gel? In

other words...exactly how much of the gel do you gotta put on....and what does it smell like?
    this was

just compared to the spray. the gel does last much longer i found lasted up to 16 hours easy. i found the gel did

seem to work better at close range than the spray but didnt seem to carry as far throughout the room. however i was

using for work in a bar so i wanted a bigger presence at longer range. when i played with the gel 1 full packet got

me good results and i even went up to 2 full gels without od for better results. i couldn't say mathematically i am

correct but it seemed to me like 1 full gel = slightly more than 1 heavy spray. as i normally wear 2-3 sprays it

just wasn't worth the cost to use the gel. i believe when they finally release the platinum it will be a tweaked

version of the gel packs in a pump form (gel) this id be interested in as it seems more economical

quick note-

chikara doesn't do diddly for me. ae i usually use 1/2 gel as a change of pace but never really pushed it higher.

The more nervous they are

the easier it is to seduce them anyways.
    I think this is true to a certain point--until they point

they bolt and run! Being nervous is often a sign they're both attracted and afraid. However, it could also mean

they're simply afraid of you and want to leave.

Personally I find women with cold sweaty palms, dry mouth

and fear in their eyes unappealing sexually. I like a fully able, willing and participating partner.

Banned User

I think this is

true to a certain point--until they point they bolt and run! Being nervous is often a sign they're both attracted

and afraid. However, it could also mean they're simply afraid of you and want to leave.

Personally I find women

with cold sweaty palms, dry mouth and fear in their eyes unappealing sexually. I like a fully able, willing and

participating partner.
    Wow....I have never gotten a reaction like that man. Didnt realize thats what you

meant by nervous. I think if someone makes a girl feel like that they may just want to stick to staying

indoors....I'm not saying that *you* should stay indoors....but anyways...In my world....which sounds much

different then yours apparently....a girl who blushes or keeps glancing down and you can tell she is looking up to

you as that cool guy....who she is not sure she can keep his attention....and so she laughs nervously at anything he

says even if it is not funny....that type of nervousness is what I meant.....Lucky for me I never have had a girl

bolt on me....course I am not a big "approach" person either. If a girl is not interested in me I can tell rather

quickly and lose my interest for her real quick. No offense if you have had girls bolt on you though.....I wish you

the best in your endeavors!

DUKE3100 "a girl who blushes or keeps glancing

down and you can tell she is looking up to you as that cool guy....who she is not sure she can keep his

attention....and so she laughs nervously at anything he says even if it is not funny"

that is a attraction ,

not nervous
    ________
    WELLBUTRIN DEATH

it's both...
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Enlightened One

nervous attraction

"No offense if you have

had girls bolt on you though.....I wish you the best in your endeavors!"
    It's happened many times

with young Asian women visiting me in my office: popsicle fingers, sweaty palms, ants in the pants, inability to

speak (they could only nod or give short answers) and general befuddlement. Of course I was wearing large amounts of

TE or NPA (I now buffer 'none with SOE and A-1). Once they gained enough strength to stand they usually made a run

for it. I even had one fall down and land in my lap. Of course I found these befuddlements extremely amusing. Once

they know you well it wears off, so you gotta enjoy while you can. To some this situation may appear to be a

failure. However, these "bolting babes" usually found an excuse to return repeatedly for more punishment. Last

semester one of them called me immediately after she left my office but was unable to speak--I thought it was just a

crank call--so she emailed and told me she was strongly attracted to me. Things pretty much went berserk after that.

She stalked me, phoned me at all hours and loved to masturbate on the phone, in my office and in my car (while I was

driving she hiked her dress up for a better view). Once she called up so I could hear her take a pee and later, a

dump! And, no, I did not request such a vile audition.

WxCloud9xW

Things pretty much went

berserk after that. She stalked me, phoned me at all hours and loved to masturbate on the phone, in my office and in

my car (while I was driving she hiked her dress up for a better view). Once she called up so I could hear her take a

pee and later, a dump! And, no, I did not request such a vile audition.
    Thats hillarious. I like my

women a little on the crazy side, but thats borderline nutcase. I'm sure the in car masturbation was entertaining

though, but not a behavior I'd want to see regularly happen. I think the Pheromones got the better of her. Note

to self...don't wear pheromones in a psychiatric ward.

Banned User

Holy crap!

Yeah, I really liked her. She was

the first female perv/nympo I've met that was smart, expressive and cute as a button. Unfortunately she proved to

be a resident of lala land and things ended badly after a few months of fun, passion and total weirdness. She

slipped to the point of extended screaming and physically threatening me.

Banned User

She slipped to

the point of extended screaming and physically threatening me.
    I hate the extended screaming stuff...I

always just say "you dont need to yell lets talk about it calmly...or I tell her she is cute when she is so angry"

Unfortunately some woman like to step it up a notch when they see its not getting the desired reaction....this is

usually the point where I have no choice but to laugh at them....After that if they still wont tone it down I tell

them that if they ever feel like talking calmly I will be there for them but that this isnt the Jerry Spring show so

see you later.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE3100
    but that this

isnt the Jerry Spring show so see you later.
    Thats a good one. I'll have to use it if theres no

copyright on it.

Yeah but the makeup sex is

incredible. I think that's the main reason she goes postal every so often. Personally I don't need to get mad to

wanta get laid but that's just me.

Banned User

Yeah but

the makeup sex is incredible. I think that's the main reason she goes postal every so often. Personally I don't

need to get mad to wanta get laid but that's just me.
    I find that if I do not create fake drama....they

will create fake drama that will become real drama if you are not experienced enough to handle it. lol crazy

women!lol....to avoid false drama to create passionate makeup sex (not that you would want to avoid it from time to

time) simply scoop her up as soon as she gets home from work and start the foreplay and makin out like animals the

minute she gets through the door....it will catch her off guard for sure.

You can't really control

everything. For example, the complication of her husband added significantly to the drama.

Banned User

You can't really

control everything. For example, the complication of her husband added significantly to the drama.

Nonsense....thats what was so exciting for her....

Actually she admitted to enjoying

the thrill of the forbitten, dangerous and generally sneaking around. While we were still in bed, she often called

her husband to plan dinner. Or she'd "forget" to wear panties with her short dress while shopping or out to lunch

with me.

Thread Information