Close

Stranger

Talking The Edge Gel Hit!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I bought the

sample packs and received them right before Hurricane Rita hit my home.We left our house and evacuated to my sister

in laws.Once Rita made landfall me and my wife went to our house to check out damages.I have some moderate

damages.That morning I had put on about 1/2 gel pack of Edge on.We got home after wife drove sitting next to me for

about a 1/2 hour.There was no electricity or phone in the house.Now granted it is about 100 far. in our bedroom

now.My wife goes into our bedroom,strips,&looks at me like"Get you a** over here now.I get over my case of the

dumba**&proceed to take care of business.This has never happened in our 10 years of being together.We are both very

spoiled to our A/c.So I would count this as a hit.I ordered the Beginner's pack yesterday.Standing on head waiting

for Edge to arrive as this was only stuff to work for me in the sample pack.

yes, te works

great
    ________
    bondage girl Webcam
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Journeyman

It does work great just that

the smell is quite anoying. Be careful to not smell like cat pee. ^_^

A little question to ppl that use the edge

packs... is 1 pack ODing? I see ppl use 1/4 and 1/2 packs but what about 1? I have a feeling it's OD. I can go up

to a pack without OD reactions but just that there's no way I can cover up the smell. I might go for NPA since

it's easier to cover up and strong.
    -k

WxCloud9xW

The worst thing about TE and NPA

is they both smell bad and to some women they smell like cat piss. LaCroy must use some weird secret ingredients or

a more organic source of pheromones..lol

Journeyman

maybe the secret ingredient is

piss from some type of animal ? It is made in Africa who knows

Journeyman

ew...... who knows if there

really is cat piss in it... yuk.
    -k

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by kuraykillua
    It

does work great just that the smell is quite anoying. Be careful to not smell like cat pee. ^_^

A little

question to ppl that use the edge packs... is 1 pack ODing? I see ppl use 1/4 and 1/2 packs but what about 1? I have

a feeling it's OD. I can go up to a pack without OD reactions but just that there's no way I can cover up the

smell. I might go for NPA since it's easier to cover up and strong.
    -k
    if Te smells like catpiss

to you then npa will surely be even stanker. 1 gel pack of te is od for some. others may use a little of it to

supplement more none to their mix.

i for one don't smell the cat pee thing at all. npa is plain odorless. i

wonder if others around me pick up on the cat pee thing and i dont. i've seen some strange reactions from wearing

npa but can't quite pinpoint it as an od, dihl, or just sensitivaty to mones. i get so many mixed reactions while

wearing npa from many different people so it has been hard to judge appropriate doses. i really think it could be

their secret ingredient that is causing such reactions and possibly a cat piss smell that i dont pick up on.

once my npa is done i thinkim going back to PI. at least with PI im only dealing with pure -none so i can weasle

out any unknown variables.

WxCloud9xW

Its got to be the secret

ingredients, because only when I've worn The Edge is when I've gotten comments of women saying they smell catpiss

and have confirmed it with direct smell. I personally cannot smell it, but TE does not smell good at all to me.

Thats the only reason I;ve stood away from LaCroy products.

Stranger

Smile

I have never smelled this

pissy odor,but of course I cover edge with a cologne.Been reading up on newbie kit.Probably will go with library mix

of 1:1 to start.(oil+edge)

I think the kitty wee odor that

some experience is due to how NPA/TE combines with their body chemistry. That is, the amount and type of resident

bacteria and amount and pH of perspiration has a direct relationship to the scent NPA/TE creates on a particular

user.

I don't sweat much, have little body hair and don't need to use deodorant. No kitty wee smell

problems for me when I use NPA/TE. However, I have a Caucasian buddy that sweats like a pig, is hairly as money and

smells rank within an hour of showering (we live in Honolulu, so it's always hot and humid). His sweat is so acidic

he melted the finish off his cellphone, guitar and just about anything he touches daily. I gave him several gel

packs of TE and he didn't like the smell after dry down either. He didn't describe it as kitty wee but, instead,

said it was way funky. Plus it was awkward applying the gel to his hairy arms (looks like a hair shirt).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nardoni
    maybe the

secret ingredient is piss from some type of animal ? It is made in Africa who knows
    My thoughts alllll

along!

Wild boar?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Thread Information