Hi everyone, I've tried a few products, and I've noticed one thing that does matter a lot in addition

to the contents... the smell.
I've tried searching the forums, I can't seem to find a lot of info on it, but what

products has a bad smell to it after drying up? The Chikara unscented I've tried, has a smell but it's a light

musky smell, and no bad smell from it.
TE has a cat piss smell to it.
SOE, doesn't really seem to have a smell

after drying.
I haven't tried much yet. THe reason I'm curious about this is because today I wore TE + SOE and

with cover cologne (Drakkar Noir) And aparently I didn't OD on none or the other mones, but I seem to have OD-ed on

the smell. Girls said it smells good, but the smell is too strong They said if it is a lighter smell it would be

great. The girls reactions are still in the safe range though, a lot of flirting and touching, but just the smell is

too strong.
I know that the smell isn't the cover cologne cuz I only used 1 spray and nobody EVER said it's too

strong, even with 2 sprays... and from what I'm smelling, it's not the cologne's smell that's too strong, but

the pheromones.
Is there any way to reduce the smell without using a lesser amount? And if I do use a lesser

amount, theoretically I would get less hits, I'm wondering if I'm correct? I might have to try it to know.
If

possible can other users tell me what the products you have smell like when it's dried? thanks a lot ppl.
Go hav

some fun ^_^
-k