Hi,

I know I am up very late right now but I have to write this cause it is friggen hularious.

I have a dab of NPA on my jean belt and a dab of npa on my d*ck pubic hair area.

Had a dab of npa on neck, and

spray with 2 full spray of chikara

I went out with a few friends and basically we were partying at a friends

house. We were drinking etc, and I meet this 8.5 face (9.5 body) blonde girls. We we chatted and like had a few

drinks, shots etc.

Than we stayed there for like 2 hours and I said to this girl to get out of there and show me

her place cause we were talking about where she lives and she lives in her own apartment near my friends house.

We we got a taxi and got to her apartment. Went in and like kissed and stuff. Than I just sat on her couch

withmy legs spread open exposin my belt part kinda like "whos the man" type of posture.

She comes over, kneels

down to unbotton my belt than as she was pulling my thing out she got close and went "you d*ck's musk smells soo

good."

Than she just basically ated it all up and like she swollowed my cum and licked it all dry.

Than

after5 minute rest she wen back in again. And swollow it all up again.

Bascially she did this 5 times. yes

that is right FIVE times. I have like this is messed up and every time she swollowed it all up.

By the 5th time

is over bascially i was emptied out. Did her pussy and all sort of other stuff.

But i gotta tell you, put some

NPA on your jean belt, and a dap of npa on your pubic hair. Some crazy stuff will happen

Now me tired and going

to sleep.