Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Default NEW Impi Arrived and Shipping

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Folks,

The updated Impi has arrived and is now shipping. Please post your results/impressions here. I have

yet to sample it myself. I am told that the pheromones are the same, but the herbal/aphrodisiac portion has been

increased quite a bit. If this tweak fails to bring significant improvement, I think we need to go with a full-on

fragrance scented version.

Cheers,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Maybe they shoulda done what KZI did

with the 3-bottle sampler. Three different scent levels in one kit. I think this forum bunch (seasoned testers and

all) in combination with a fine outfit Like L-S could persuade the major manufacturers to produce some "sampler/test

kits" especially for their new products. At nice reduced prices of course.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Journeyman

I just placed my order yesterday

for IMPI . I'm really curious about this potion , I hope this new and improved scent boost will prove potent and

lasting.

WxCloud9xW

I thought about trying this, but

with lots of people saying they cant tell if it's working or not and having little success... I hesitated. Like to

know what people think of the revised version out right now with higher concentrations of "mojo".

Default Improved IMPI First Impression

I just received my "new" bottle of IMPI. The second batch does have a different/bolder scent and it is

not offensive. I am glad that the fragrance is not a heavy perfume scent. I have not worn this batch yet.... But

sniffing the open bottle I detect a stronger (tree oil type) scent. This will not be confused with phermone "stink".

Some will really like this "flavor"....
    Lets see how it works.
    Livn the dream
    XTRAL

WxCloud9xW

yes, let us know if it works

well.

I'll probably stick to TE or NPA

when my IMPI runs out. Responses have been positive but similar and certainly no better than wearing like amounts of

TE. So for me the extra bread wasn't cost effective. I have the original IMPI and the scent is on the earthy side.

Reminds me of something a hippie would have worn back in the day. But it fades quickly and covers well with my

blowdry metro male jive talkin' he-man perfumes.

Come to think of it, I noticed lots of "new age" hippie

types in Oregon last summer. Many stank of Patchouli. Kind of a cultural throwback to the "Summer of Love" vibe.

Yeah, earth mama delight. I caught so many STDs back then my dick almost fell off. Now everytime I spray on IMPI I

think of earth mamas, maryjane and painful piss sessions...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

LoL very descriptive Gegogi !

Gegogi, keep it wrap up my

man!!

DCW

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    ...Kind of a cultural

throwback to the "Summer of Love" vibe. Yeah, earth mama delight. I caught so many STDs back then my dick almost

fell off. Now everytime I spray on IMPI I think of earth mamas, maryjane and painful piss

sessions...
    Reminds me of my youth!!

Oh to be young again!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Reminds me of my

youth!!

Oh to be young again!!
    Yeah reall happy days...

I got it yesterday and wore

it at work today.I work in the corporate area of town AND DIDNT notice any hits at all.

Stranger

Hi platinumfox, I've got 2

questions:
    1. how does it smell?
    2. have you noticed any change in your mood?
    I'm very curious about the

"new" impi.

Quote Originally Posted by mavo
    Hi platinumfox,

I've got 2 questions:
    1. how does it smell?
    2. have you noticed any change in your mood?
    I'm very

curious about the "new" impi.
    It smells like after shave I would have stolen from my brother when I was a

teenager.Its a nice smell but definitely old school.My mood hasnt changed its still early but those are my results

so far.I am a 32 year old black male.

Default First trial

Tried the "new"

batch Briefly last night. 2 sprays to neck and one to wrist area. My target has not responded to any combo yet and

didn't react to this either. I could still smell the fragrance two hours later and felt like I ODed the whole time.

So tonight I will ease up a bit and see how it goes.... I need to find my limits with this batch and then figure it

out from there.
    I like combos with SOE or AE with the first batch.
    xtral

xtra,

Don't just test on

one person, she may just not like you in that way.

Test on everyone you meet and then when you find something

that works try her again.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    xtra,

Don't just test on one person, she may just not like you in that way.

Test on everyone you meet and then when

you find something that works try her again.
    I agree totally.. I returned to the scene of previous and

ongoing positives to discover that all the usual suspects were not there. Just the woman of stone....LOL She fits my

comfort zone but obviously I am not in hers..... The important fact is the scent is long lasting and I feel it is

possible to OD. ... xtral

Default Ahaaaaa!

So my plan was to try

IMPI at various doses, one location, untill I got results...as I had reported earlier this batch seems like it can

be overwhelming.. I applied one dab, tween finger and thumb to my jaw line and then to wrists. Thats how I started.

No cover....No kickers. Just Impi. I need to know how this batch works as a stand alone product....I will

personalize it later.....
    I chose a restaurant popular with 20 somethings... Early in the evening so I could watch

baseball and try to get reactions from the girls. In the past this has been a tough tough spot for me ... but good

food etc. I selected a small table adjacent to the steps that lead from the bar to the restroom...I could see the

game and everyone that entered etc. Every girl in the bar area and 30% of the dining area would pass by me to get to

the bathroom. I am 61 years old, attractive and dressed to stand out. Sitting alone at that table I had a huge Lone

wolf thing to deal with too.The gay waiter that took my food order was positively squirming everytime he stopped. I

felt like I had ODed on NONE when I realised that he was excited ....usually I am more understanding but last night

I wasn't even amused. ( lots of attitude)
    Soon I applied more (1 dab) to my wrists. All four of the older girls at

a nearby table turned to look as time went by and all of them passed by to get to the Bath room.I was so tired and

intense I didn't even smile. I shut them down real fast...Bad attitude. More girls kept coming in and I noted that

this was the best I had seen at this location...All quite young but very nice looking. I know I wiped the spray tube

on my neck later on too. I wanted to see what Impi by itself would do.....and how I could handle it. As I was eating

I noticed a pretty girl, at the bar, with her date, get up and head my way...I timed it just right and looked up as

she passed....She did the same thing and we exchanged big smiles.... WOW...This was one of two girls in the place

that really stood out. A 14 on a scale of 10. I did not notice her return and she passed by and returned to her

date. My food was good, my team lost, and I feel dazed and confused. Thirty minutes later she stops at my table and

teases me because I am still alone...I could barely mumble a response....I don't even know what I said but I knew

that too much IMPI had crippled me. But I was aware that she had smacked me pretty good so when she returned I asked

her to save me ..... She replied "Do you want me to sit with you?" as she shot a glance at her date. She looked his

way again as she sat down, clearly concerned about him and very happy to be with me. A quick exchange of names and

smalltalk, 45 seconds tops and you-no-who sees where she is... She stands up and so did I and instead of saying

goodbye she adjusts her bra in such a way that it shakes her tits from side to side. They are trying to escape from

her bodice. So I did look at them as She wanted .... fantastic! When I asked her what she was doing with her things

she explained that her dress was too big and left to deal with her date who was coming to get her. I knew then that

IMPI will do some great things but that I had to do something to clear my head.... I was a joke! As I payed my bar

tab The bartender shot me a smoldering look and said that She knew what I really wanted to do tonight... So.. It was

painfully obvious to me that I had been giving some negative vibe to IMPI when it was having a desireable effect on

some of the ladys. I left to retun home and wash off my OD. It took an hour and a half before I was

clearheaded....
    Too late but a lesson learned.

extral

Default More IMPI

Sat morning ...My

usual breakfst stop... A small wipe of IMPI to the neck and SOE on wrists and THE KID IS BACK! Granted I was well

rested but the hits and such were embarrassing. Two of the ladies looked crestfallen when I left. I have been

helping one of the girls use mones and she has had good success and is just laughing as she sees this happen in

front of her. I needed this after being such an ass last night.
    xtral

Thumbs up More testing

Sat

afternoon
    Went to pick up my eye glasses and had a great time with Elisabeth. She is Asian, 24 yrs old and more of

an intellectual type but we had a great time. Lots of small talk, some hand holding, lots of face flushing etc. The

place was packed but she kept saying that it was OK to talk because it wasn't busy. Bright girl, I like her and

made a friend. This was at the local college of Optometry. I always have a good time there...You haven't lived

until you get an eye exam from these beautys when your covered in 'mones. I had one pair remade three times. They

just got too confused.... I can relate to what GEGOGI talks about often.
    Once again... a small swipe to side of my

neck away from my nose and SOE to my wrists. This new version of IMPI lasts a long time. Compare TE to NPA and IMPI

to "New" IMPI. Similar ratios.
    More testing tonight... Livin The Dream, xtral

How come Xtra's the only one whose

really gotten a lot of positive effects from IMPI? I know Bel mentioned it was decent, but wasn't overly crazy

about it.

Iis it possible people are using too much? Xtra doesn't seem to be spraying with this stuff

(anymore). TE is an OD at one spray, maybe IMPI is as well.

Also, the older you get, the more your pheromone

signature becomes less virile because of andropause. So is this product just better for such a person?
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Hey, hey, Im getting pretty

decent hits with it mixed with A-1 and sometimes C7. And im talking bout the old Impi, the month old one anyways.

The thing that caught me off guard was, and still is that it hits the ~25+ age group. No other product was that age

specific for me other than maybe a straight NPA OD. I think even for the phero gurus its one to play around with,

since the spiked the aphrodisiac, might be a worthwile benefit. Once someone figures out what that ETS11 phero does,

that would be nice as well.

Cool. How about it on its own, and

how much impi do you typically use?
    --Benjamin Franklin

My report is biased as after

like two days I simply poured ~2mg of A1 into the Impi bottle, so I cant really say about the lone Impi experience,

other than my report in the original Impi thread about my trip to UfToronto. The A1 seemed to improve the attention

getting of Impi. Respect from most, and like I said before, older women dig me. The youngins stare like they did

before, but now I get scary attention from the mid 20s+ crowd. Which is kinda weird cause I dont dress mature at

all. Its kinda off to see some young office type chat up a someone who dresses like a street hustler half the

time.
    As for amount either a spray of Impi and C7 each or 2 sprays of Impi for that real mature persona.

Reapply after 6-8 hours as needed. On a side note it does screw with my meditation, but most mones tick me off in

that area.

Thanks for the report!

Maybe

one spray is too much, for the younger ones. Mid 20's still is pretty young though!
    --Benjamin Franklin

Yeah, they're almost

children...

My new Impi arrived yesterday

and I tried a spray this morning just to see how it smelled. The smell is stronger than the last batch but I didn't

find it offensive. It's hard to describe, I don't have anything I can compare it too. It only seemed to last a

couple hours though. One thing I did notice was this was the first pheromone product to give me the buzz so many

other people have talked about. Myu original bottle is almost empty so I'll be giving the new stuff a test run

later in the week.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Man Bel, you went through that

first bottle fast! I didn't get the "buzz"--wish I did.

Journeyman

I tried impi saturday night, three

sprays to the neck WOW is this stuff potent . I don't find it offensive , but at the same time I don't care for it

. The scent that comes to mind is a dated after shave splash , The cologne I used as a cover was very irresistible

by Givenchy , And i COULD still smell impi for many hours later . Anyway i did'nt notice anything out of the

ordinary saturday nite , As much as i would like to be able to post a wild sexual trist story honesty must prevail.

This morning one spray of impi , one drop of Wag -n and one drop of A-1 , went out to breakfast , shopping I

received looks from some women but nothing i can place with the use of impi . I'm considered handsome by women and

i'm a bodybuilder , and nice dresser . So the bottom line many more weeks of testing impi . I still think AE and

NPA along with soe or wagg is the best . I'm hoping impi proves worthwhile , but it may be just a dud when it's

all said and done .

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Man Bel, you went

through that first bottle fast! I didn't get the "buzz"--wish I did.
    Experimenting with it to see what

it does and how much it takes, that eats it up pretty quickly. The limited scent probably contributed to my fast use

and a couple probable ODs. Overall I think the effect is in the same range as a Chikara/TE mix and it should do well

as a stand alone.

The buzz surprised me as I've always been a little sceptical about it from others. Mones have

never given me a buzz. Maybe it's the other ingredients that did it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information