Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For me, NPA and TE are more

effective for sexual enhancement. IMPI tends to invoke rather mild reactions in comparison to NPA or TE. Plus,

unscented NPA/TE go better with most colognes.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

WxCloud9xW

Cool

yeah, but Gegogi you can almost

dump a whole bottle of TE on you and not OD. So I think for most people IMPI would get pretty good sexual hits. I

mean it does include the same secret ingredient as NPA/TE. I guess all IMPI would need would be some extra Anone for

someone like yourself.

Well, guys I just ordered a bottle of the new IMPI today..can't wait to try it out at

the clubs....Since users are reporting a good deal of hits outside the club scene...who knows it seems like it might

have good potential for areas like dates and small social scenes like AE does well at.

P.S. How many dabs of

IMPI does it take to equal 1 spray? Everyone talks about how hard it is to wash pheromones out of your clothes, So i

don't like spraying stuff on other than cologne. thanks
    Last edited by WxCloud9xW; 10-26-2005 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Where do you

place your NPA?
    I put it on my clothes, two drops. I know it's good as the targets are

really fidgeting like mad and making loads of body language, but I just can't help but feel nasty in a bad way when

they comment on me smelling like that!

This is here where coverscents come into the picture, and I think

that Impi may be a very strategic choice in this manner because of the scented aphrodisiac. I would like to hear

from people who has the second batch about how they and others around them perceive the pheromone smell.

By the

way does it look like this second batch will be the finished version?

WxCloud9xW

I don't know...I think so,

because Bruce talked about the first batch as being a beta version and the 2nd batch pretty much the final product,

unless there are a bunch of complaints about it where they would need to add a more defined scent. Since a lot of

users testing out the 2nd batch have had much better results and stronger sexual hits...I'd say its finalized.

Thats just some deductive logic from what all has been said.

P.S.S. How many dabs of IMPI does it take to

equal 1 spray? Everyone talks about how hard it is to wash pheromones out of your clothes, So i don't like spraying

stuff on other than cologne. thanks
    Last edited by WxCloud9xW; 10-27-2005 at 02:13 PM.

I haven't smelled the "new" IMPI

but I assume it smells the same as the "old" IMPI only stronger. That is, it smells like 1969, the Summer of Love,

New Age Hippies, the EO section at organic food stores, etc. In other words, it smells earthy and would blend well

with patchouli oil. Makes me wanta don a thai-dye shirt and dance with Deadheads...

Got a nice little hit from a

combo of IMPI and AE at the weekend; 4 dabs IMPI and 2 drops AE all on my neck. I was waiting at the bar of a large

pub when a girl came up close behind me. She was behind me with her head level with and close to my neck where I had

applied. After a couple of seconds I heard her inhaling deeply through her nose. She made a kind of sighing noise

and rested her chin on my shoulder for a couple of seconds and said, "You don't believe in ladies first then?"

smiling. We chatted for a a while but I left to go somewhere else - she was quite attractive but her personality

wasn't
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

That is a great hit! So far, it

has seemed that the results with impi occured after combining it with something else....ae (none), soe or a1. And

the dosage for impi has generally been about one to two sprays (four dabs?). Thanks everyone...
    Last edited by ohmmmm; 11-03-2005 at 07:08 AM.

That isn't to say that nothing

happens when its worn on its own, that was just particularly obvious
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

Default New Impi combo threat

Hi, lets

use this as the Impi combo thred and put all the combos involveing IMPI here so we can have a record of successes.

Also what does A1 stand for.

"New Impi combo

threat"
    I thought you were warning us of potential pain, injury, evil, or punishment resulting from IMPI

use.

A1 is a traditional steak sauce popular in North America but is rarely used as a nickname for

androstadienone, a pheromone found in male sweat.

Bumping the thread up to see if

anyone wants to report their experiences regarding impi....

I'm considering buying this product and would like a

little more input if anyone has any.

Thank you!

Journeyman

I'm definitely a believer in

this second release of Impi.

I posted my initial use of it, in combination w/ A314, and WAGG in the "A314

Impressions" thread at

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthrea

d.php?t=14853&page=2&pp=30

I used the same dosages (2 sprays Impi #2 aimed at mouth & nose from each side

of face w/ eyes closed, 2 drops A314, and 2 dabs WAGG) on the following dinner date. Applying mones around the

mouth, and nose has maximum effect on the wearer (an easy going boldness for me), but more importantly makes the

wearer's breath a vector that carries the mones in the direction you are speaking, or facing - such as in dialogue

accross a table.

In my opinion the dinner was an unmitigated success. Eve was much more receptive to, and

approving of my ideas. Considerable time was spent at her place conversing afterwards. She is definitely more

relaxed, and open with me.

As to more specifics than that, I'll report later.

I've noticed that some are

getting great results with Impi #2 in the presence of A-1, which I suspect is also in WAGG.

Just be careful not to get any up

your nose or in your eyes. Dabbing would be a safer application method.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Got my bottle of

Impi today. Had been puting off ordering it due to difficulties in using TE and NPA but after breaking my bottle of

unscented Chikara, which was still two thirds full, I added Impi to the replacement order.

A full spray has

quite the volume, but with the scent, I don't find it as self-consciousness provoking as I do a full spray of TE,

which I have to dab instead of spray.

The scent is pleasant and familiar, I think it reminds me of Aqua Velva

though, which I used as a kid but as I got older, now relate more to blue collar, Archie Bunker types than the image

I'm trying to go for. I had sprayed it on my neck and upper chest just before starting this post and as I type, the

scent is dieing down a little and I can smell the pheromones underneath just a little bit.

I don't care for

the bottle, though the bottom won't shatter when it falls off the shelf onto the sink like my Chikara did. It's

not one that I would leave sitting out for curious eyes to find. If I had a Sephora in town, I would be buying an

atomizer to replace the bottle with (I like the size of theirs).

Anyway, I don't find the scent offensive at

all Will be going out to a store or two in about an hour and maybe Starbucks, so I'll see what happens.

So any more updates on

Impi?
    Anyone with positive results or otherwise?

DCW

I'm near the end of my second

bottle. The new mix is a lot better than the original. It still needs cover but I get good hits from one spray. SoE

(6"-12") added to it improves the hits.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Cool impi and lordosis

Has anyone

noticed lordosis ('butt presentation') with Impi or Impi combos? Or is this purely an effect of TE? I have given

up wearing such high doses of TE/NPA since it becomes too easy to get into unfriendly interactions with guys (that

have potential for violence but in any case can spoil an otherwise good evening).

No doubt it is good stuff, but I

think it either needs less aNONE or a more serious fragrance. If you cover it on your own, OK, you are all set, but

the idea was that it would be standalone and that the herbal additives would cover the pheromone smell. That just

isn't happening. I'ver encouraged them to add some sort of fragrance. Of course there will be an unscented

version too.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Impi is my current favorite. But I

tend to see it as more of a conceptual breakthrough than a practical choice for beginners.
    The breakthrough

part is that it seems to unleash women’s inhibitions better than any other product.
    The buggy part is that

there’s too much secret ingredients and not enough basic pheromones IMO. The herbal components seem cheap and

unnecessary. And, yea, it really stinks.

I usually go with 1 part Impi : 1 part None : 1 part A1 and

3 parts cologne. But sometimes I just go with 1 part Impi : 1 Part A1 : 2 parts cologne. Three small dabs on my neck

and one on my wrists.
    Give truth a chance.

Yeah, but if its the herbal

component doing the magic, I personally dont care what it smells like, as long as it gets the job done. Thats why we

cover it. But as Bruce said it is supposed to be a standalone. I personally like the scented/unscented

idea

Exactly. The herbal stuff does

smell a little strange, but maybe that is what makes it so effective. Tough to say without doing a lot of research.

Maybe I can get them to bottle the two components separately.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

anyone got any new hit stories

with impi they would like to post, just ordered mine today hopefully get it by the weekend

Stranger

I just posted some Impi hits in a

post titled "Hits with Impi2."

Journeyman

Smile

Bruce - You've got my "yes"

vote for two formulations of Impi, as long as one of them is this version #2 of Impi. But "Unscented" is clearly a

misnomer for Impi #2. This second Impi formulation should be called "African Herbal", "Original Herbal", "Original

African Herbal", or even (taking a cue from some of the pundits on this forum) "Original Afro-disiac". The name to

call the other formulation w/ the additional cover scent should obviously reflect the character of that version.

As to more hits -
    It probably needs to said up front "Results will vary. Each woman is different, and even then

reacts to mones differently at varying times of the month. Each man is different, and what enhances ones man's

signature, may be adverse to another man's signature. Just because this worked great for me, doesn't mean it will

for you."

It seems that the face painting application that I used as sited above is very effective. However, I

bumped up the dosage the last I time I used it. Three sprays of Impi #2 at my mouth & nose (hold breath, close mouth

& eyes while spraying), two generous dabs of WAGG along the jaw lines, and two large drops of A314 on the neck under

the ears.

It seems impossible to OD on A-none while wearing A314 - or is Impi #2 just that good?

There is a

very good side effect on me as the wearer from this application. It truly acts as an aphrodisiac - on both sexes. It

makes me as horny as when I was 20. She is also reacting very strongly.

Over a period of some weeks, this

application has been breaking down her resistance. First her attention has become much more focused on me (though

I'm "not her type." - she prefers dark & sweaty) to the exclusion of a couple others, that are "her type." Genetics

may have given them an advantage, but Bruce's Love-Scent, is like Smith & Wesson, or Colt were to the Old West.

Simple human ability can not compete with technology, when diligently, and persistently experimented, practiced, and

applied - in the presence of giving her someone of substance to be attracted to. See disclaimer above = you need to

experiment, until you find out what works for you, and for her. And as Gegogi warns "All the mones in the world

won't make a corpse attractive." You have to have something real going for you to keep her attention, after the

mones first effects are history.

First her conversations became much more serious, and intimate. Recently she

has been the one to start initiating contact.

Every time we now meet she immediately closes in quick to get a

few good strong sniffs of the mones. I don't even think she is conscious that she is doing this.

She seems to

have became genuinely concerned about my well being, what I want, and pleasing me. She even calls just to see if I

got home okay, and then talks until I have to shut it down. Could this be "love in a bottle"?

She is quite

confused as to why she is finding me more attractive, and exciting than the stereotype she has always been drawn to.

Once you've gotten your target's undivided attention my advice to you is to direct her focus to some feature about

yourself that is unique for you compared to her normal preferences (red hair for me), and keep your mouth shut. Even

with the upper hand in mones, it will take a long time to break down years of operant conditioning that has led her

to favor one type over another.

Let her think longingly about your uniqueness. Someday she may favor that

unqueness so much that some fancy perfumes for men are just incidental icing on the cake. You need to be the judge

of that.

The last time we parted, she didn't want to leave. She almost had to be helped into her car, even

though she had appointments that needed to be kept. She just clamped on with full body hugs outside beside her car,

and wouldn't let go, even though it was nearly past the latest possible time to leave, and still arrive on time. I

suspect she would have forgotten about leaving altogether, and gone back into the house, if I'd have given her even

the slightest encouragement. I didn't. Like a gentleman, I closed the car door for her. After all, she needs to

maintain some focus on her career.

At this application rate, a bottle of Impi #2 isn't going to last long, and

neither WAGG, or A-314 are cheap, but given these results, they are worth every bit of it.

Default Impi exact contents

Does anyone

know what pheromones are in the product impi and how much of there is in there. Also what does the product do or

accomplish. Is it very sexual like npa or does it behave more like a314 (rone)?

Ok, I've received the impi and

have a report.

Went on vacation to Cancun and basically applied impi with WAGG and/or SOE. The reactions from

significant other has been great. She was extremely aggressive when I wore the mones and on days I didn't, nothing

happened. Need I say more. Guys treated me in a matter of fact type manner...basically a business mode with a

little irritation.

I tend to like the smell of the product, but it goes away relatively quickly anyway so its

not a real problem. The spray is hard to control and I think I'll go through the stuff relatively quickly.

Basically applied one spray to the bottom of my neck. Wagg drop and/or Soe strip on either side of the neck and

arms.

Bottom line is that my initial reaction to the product is extremely positive, particularly if you have a

wife or girlfriend that you want to be a bit more aggressive. I'm not sure how this will work in a social

situation where you are trying to meet someone new. My gut feeling is that it will probably work very well with

some women.

Hope this is helpful.

Best wishes!

Stranger

.......I would have to agree

with Bruce with earlier post that Impi should be offered in either a full-on scented version or fully unscented; the

experience here is also that it should be used with a cover scent; hopefully by going to the aforementioned that

none of the active ingredients are downsized as a result, as revealed in another posting earlier on; overall success

with the product thus far if used with a cover scent is not great, but decent (all this is still very experimental

at this point, so no true conclusions.......)

OK, talking about the herbal

scent being not nice, what's your best cover scent to it then? And how does it work out? I mean, while wearing

NPA I still get the none coming through after a couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    OK, talking about the

herbal scent being not nice, what's your best cover scent to it then? And how does it work out? I mean, while

wearing NPA I still get the none coming through after a couple hours.
    gfunk,

I actually kinda like

the earthy/herbal scent of Impi, but if I was the one compounding the fragrance with a "stand-alone fragranced phero

product" being the objective, I would think that I had a bit more work to do.

I think it's adequately scented

in terms of the quantity of fragrance components, but not in terms of "balance". To my tastes the fragrance should

have a bit more sweetness to it.
    Coincidentally, I think that the phero formula is a kind of "in your face,

blatantly masculine" one, so there too I believe it can stand a bit of "sweetening" (phero-wise).

What I do is

lie back, semi-reclined, shirtless, on the couch with my Impi, Chikara, and aA314, all shaken, un-capped, and at the

ready within easy arm's reach.
    On my chest I put 3 or 4 drops of aA314, one spray of Impi, and one and a half to

two sprays of Chikara. Swoosh the mix around with one wrist, then use both wrists to apply the puddle to the sides

of neck and insides of elbow joints.

The resulting combination has a much better overall fragrance than does

Impi alone, as well as a far more "rounded" phero effect.

Oscar

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    What I

do is lie back, semi-reclined, shirtless, on the couch with my Impi, Chikara, and aA314, all shaken, un-capped, and

at the ready within easy arm's reach.
    On my chest I put 3 or 4 drops of aA314, one spray of Impi, and one and a

half to two sprays of Chikara. Swoosh the mix around with one wrist, then use both wrists to apply the puddle to the

sides of neck and insides of elbow joints.

The resulting combination has a much better overall fragrance

than does Impi alone, as well as a far more "rounded" phero effect.

Oscar
    Interesting

technique. You described the mix as a "puddle," so does that mean you hold the bottles close to your chest when you

spray? And are you using the scented or unscented Chikara?

I don't mind the scent of Impi by itself but I

think I'll try this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information