Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default afterthoughts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    How

come Xtra's the only one whose really gotten a lot of positive effects from IMPI? I know Bel mentioned it was

decent, but wasn't overly crazy about it.

Iis it possible people are using too much? Xtra doesn't seem to be

spraying with this stuff (anymore). TE is an OD at one spray, maybe IMPI is as well.

Also, the older you get, the

more your pheromone signature becomes less virile because of andropause. So is this product just better for such a

person?
    It seems to me that I have had more negative outings with this product than positives. But, Because

I keep trying / experimenting It really has been something remarkable....and at times quite overpowering. The "new"

version seems to be more consistent than the first. But I think less room for error. I think one spray of the "new"

is quite a lot... So I have backed off from the three sprays that worked for me on the first batch. But That was

hard for me to duplicate......
    A1 or NPA do not combine well with Impi....FOR ME. Especially the new release. I

get too "loaded" to interact. If I can't be mentally alert then it is a waste..... SOE creates a good natured, fun

loving mood that I can use to get close....Then IMPI just seems to make everything allright with the girls. These

first impressions last too. The next time I see the girls they are glad to see me....with or with out the mones.That

is a plus! AE is good too.The mood is more respectfull, I think the girls might be more submissive. I will find out

which of these combos works best for me. I expect it will take some time to get it down but there is something very

different about IMPI and it is real good. To each his own as with the other "mones".
    So my challenge now is to

maximise the effects of IMPI with out the od effect.I tried a different approach to night.... IMPI to my wrists and

SOE to my jaw line. It was different and that may be a solution... I tried to wash off the mones twice today so I

could try a different combo...... I will have to test some more. For Me, NPA or A1 are the kiss of death with IMPI.

Puts me to sleep. I expect that other users will have different results ....we always do.
    Also, I am not convinced

that IMPI ...by itself....is best for me. I suppose that I should test very small applications to see .... but then

I am having so much fun....it is addicting. I expect that with feedback from the other forum members we will get it

dialed in.....
    Livin The Dream......
    extral

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    The buzz

surprised me as I've always been a little sceptical about it from others. Mones have never given me a buzz. Maybe

it's the other ingredients that did it.
    I would agree ... simply because the new release has a lot more

"BUZZ" than the first and Bruce did say they did not increase the mones in this batch.

Default One more thought

I think that

the least bit of additive (even cover scents) really changes the Impi experiance. I would caution forum members

against trying combos before they get used to Impi by itself.
    Keep it real
    Extral

They upped the herbal

aphrodisiac.

I guess that herbal aphrodisiac has a very real effect.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

Journeyman

I mixed impi, 1 drop of npa, 2

drops of A-1, 1 drop of wagg-n , 2 drps of unscented SOE, afew sprays of unscented Chikara with cologne in a small

roll top bottle from LS . I'll see what type of effect this concoction will have. LOL P.S Surprising it does

not smell bad , i still smell the cologne quite well , but i actually got high off of this mix , I got the giggles

Default More testing

I stopped by one

of my favorite haunts last night. I applied a conservative dose of Impi (original formula) ...a drop behind each

ear/jaw line and a drop on the wrists. Big difference in the OD Buzz level with the original formula. ( non

existant) I felt more natural and the usual suspects were very friendly. I ordered some food for my waitress... I

explained to her that she would have to find a way to join me to eat it. She did, between customers, The hardest

part was to get the hostess out of the booth so she could sit down.... She acted quite uneasy the whole time....

This will be fun...
    xtral

Default testing.....

I have tried

applying "new" Impi to my elbows and using smaller amounts too. Trying to reduce the negative affect on me.... The

OD, Buzz, or whatever.... I am leaning toward a formula with less of the herbal attractant... I would like to get

the most from the 'mones in the formula.... It seems to me that I cannot use a large enough application with out

the OD effect holding me back. Of course I don't know for sure what the "mones" are in this product but in a club

situation I would want this product to work so that I can ramp up the dose and not become handicapped by an OD.
    I

don't mean I have a problem with the scent..... I have a problem with the "heavy" clouded mental activity/ slight

headache feeling I get from smallish doses of this version. Anybody got any Ideas???
    I think I will dilute the

latter formula with the first and see how I feel.
    Livn the Dream
    XTRAL

Enlightened One

still soudns like they need to

bump up the mones in this one as well a bit - anyone tried it with a crossover mix with a314 and NPA

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nardoni
    I

mixed impi, 1 drop of npa, 2 drops of A-1, 1 drop of wagg-n , 2 drps of unscented SOE, afew sprays of unscented

Chikara with cologne in a small roll top bottle from LS . I'll see what type of effect this concoction will have.

LOL P.S Surprising it does not smell bad , i still smell the cologne quite well , but i actually got high off

of this mix , I got the giggles

wow thats a lot of mones. have you tried using the impi by

itself first to see how it works?

Quote Originally Posted by WxCloud9xW
    Why is it that

IMPi just isn't doing well...It seems NPA and TE did better initially. This product could turn out to be a complete

failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by WxCloud9xW
    Why is it that no one really has anything good to say about this product.

Sounds like there was a lot of potential, but turned out to be a big dud. I really doubt these kind of lowly

uncertain results happened when NPA first came out.
    Kinda defeatist attitude dont you think?

Actually I clearly stated I

thought it was an effective product. However, I found for me TE worked just as well at half the cost. Plus I prefer

to use my own scent componet. IMPI smells too new age hippie for my taste (albeit a weak scent).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

So, what's your point? It

works for some of us. Isn't that true of all pheromones? It's a beta product. If you expect better results then

stay away from beta tests. Right now nobody knows what it's potential is because there are far too few tests. Your

comments seem pointless.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

WxCloud9xW

I thought it was done with the

beta stage.. oh well i see your point as well. How did the beta testing go with NPA?

I don't know as I wasn't here

then. But there was a big difference in several ways. How many other decent pheromone products were available then?

A few but not many. New products now are competing against a ton of other already established ones. The industry has

changed a lot too. More specific mones, trying to do more things, trying to become more mainstream. We're probably

going to see a lot of new products over the next few years. A lot of them won't be worth a damn. All we can do is

wait and see with each one.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

WxCloud9xW

My biggest problems with these

newer products like Chikara, AA314, and IMPI is the fact they say they have all these extra pheromones, but they

want tell us exactly what they are and at what quantities. This may become a huge problem for those trying to find

perfect mixes and the like.

Journeyman

Jollysnowdevil yes I felt a bit

like a mad scientist mixing everything together lol and it was just a waste . The end result of that concoction was

a bad headache and burning eyes , So i dumped it down the sink. P.S as for trying impi by it self not exactly

saturday night i did use a drop of A-1 with three sprays and I BELIEVE it was to much . Changing the subject just a

bit I THINK I FOUND a good combo for me 2 sprays of Chikara 1 dab of Wagg-N APPLIED too the neck MADE girls around

me quite chatty and touchy feely

Sheesh, I've mixed some pretty

nasy brews but never suffered headache or burning eyes. They merely helped make unsuspecting women horny, sociable,

aggressive or nervous. However, some EOs have given me terrible rashes.

Journeyman

Gegogi That concoction was mixed

with cologne so something had those effects on me . Probably OD of none contributed to the headache . Burning eyes

I don't know.

The scent component is usually

the cause of both itchy skin and burning eyes. It's a mild allergic reaction to the essential oils and other

materials used in the fragrance.

Default Testing

I mixed 6 drops of

Impi 1 and 6 drops of Impi 2.... Much more comfortable for me. I applied 5 dabs to my jaw line... (DABS FROM A

SAMPLE PERFUME BOTTLE, NOT THE IMPI BOTTLE) ..One after the other (hey that is a lot)...15 min later, in the car, I

did get a trace of the OD/Buzz that has been bugging me. Much milder than usual for "New" Impi...And best of all I

could still string sentences together.....My thinking is that this dilution will be better for ME. So the way I see

it is that I have a mix with more herbal than the first edition IMPI.
    And less herbal per application than the

"new" IMPI. And I can ramp it up (apply more) if I want to.
    more testing.....xtral
    Last edited by xtralucky8; 10-21-2005 at 06:14 PM. Reason: more precise info

Default Impi + None

One drop Rogue Male

between my wrists and 3 swipes of Impi on my neck. (1 swipe = I dip the straw end of the atomizer into the mones and

wipe the liquid onto my neck).
    I came up with this combo because straight Impi gives me a headache and None

has a record of relieving some of my headaches in the past.
    I hope Lacroy decides to market an unscented version

of Impi because the basic formula seems very interesting and I'd like to play around with it more. But until then

this is a really good combo. (At least for me.)

On its own, None tends to make me the center of attention,

some women get turned on and most people find me stimulating. With Impi I get the following added

benefits:

Secret Lacroy Sex Pheromones - Impi evokes the same "sexual hits" that made TE/NPA famous on these

forums WITHOUT the irritability and aggressive male reactions that were also part of the TE/NPA package. In fact

EVERYBODY seems much friendlier when I wear this combo around them.

Potent Feelgood Chemicals - I used to

think PF was the best legal high you could get at love-scent, but Impi has it beat.
    I wore some to work a couple

of days ago. Spent about two hours in my office and then went out to help my (mostly female) staff process some

orders that had to go out in the afternoon. Within minutes everybody was joking, laughing, smiling... And one lady

commented, "What did you do to X? I couldn't get a word out of her all morning. Now I can't get her to shut

up."

Loss of Inhibitions - This is Impi's biggest selling point IMO. It's not a loopy, semi-drunk chatiness

like you see with high levels of Nol. And it's not a deep I-trust-you-so-much-let-me-just-bare-my-soul intimacy

like you see with A1. It's a genuinely refreshing I-feel-so-good-about-myself-I'm-going-to-let-it-all-hang-out

sort of effect.
    At work there's a somewhat miserable girl that's way too involved in her church and all

sorts of weird fundamentalist activities. I could tell she's into me, in a repressed sort of way, because she's

always inviting me to her church, talking bible stuff, and giving me all sorts of religious tapes, cd's and books

to light my path.
    The other day she was just plain friendly (without all the ideological baggage) and after

work she offered to share her umbrella and walked me to my car. When we got to my car she stood just inches away

from me, while the rain was pouring all around us, and talked about her dream vacation (for at least 5 minutes)

without the slightest sign of self-consciousness.
    It was really cool, and the first time I ever considered her

half-way attractive.
    (I could almost see this stuff being used in therapy.)

From what I've seen

so far, normally shy people seem a little more relaxed. Basically social people become quite talkative. Flirty girls

become extremely blatant (leaning towards me to show their cleavage, brushing their hands against my lower parts,

staring into my eyes with a wicked smile...). Typically serious girls become more casual and friendlier. And

outgoing personalities can be quite entertaining.
    (This includes myself by the way. Sometimes I catch myself

saying things that I didn't even realize I was thinking. And I find it so amusing.)

Of course I had to

test this effect out on my girlfriend and, after two years of thinking that she enjoyed prolonged foreplay, she

shocked me by straddling my face and saying, "Just f***ing eat me, you sick little bastard."
    Can't say I

enjoyed it, but at least I learned something. (And maybe I have a little leverage when I need some of my own kinks

worked out. )
    Give truth a chance.

I hope Lacroy decides to

market an unscented version of Impi because the basic formula seems very interesting and I'd like to play around

with it more. But until then this is a really good combo. (At least for me.)

I believe this is an unscented

version. You may be smelling the herbal ingrediant in this product.
    You are getting the same results that I am....

This report... Are you using the first batch of IMPI?
    Thanks ....Xtral

Enlightened One

might have to order some of this

latest batch or the next one to test it out sounds like another combo enhancing product

"...after two years of

thinking that she enjoyed prolonged foreplay, she shocked me by straddling my face and saying, "Just f***ing eat me,

you sick little bastard."
    Recently I had a GF that prefer to get jumped and pumped quickly. Anything over

5 minutes and she would get bored. She'd be a teenage boy's dream come true. I was bummed as I enjoy the teasing

and foreplay more than the actual sex. However she did want to do it 3 or 4 times a day...

Sheesh, that's an

impressive result from IMPI.

Stranger

My "new" Impi arrived on Tuesday

and so far I tested it 4 times in club settings. The most important thing I noticed is that it has a very high

potential on the one hand but on the other hand there is a very high risk to OD.

So far I had never to face the

Lone Wolf Syndrom even if I used very high dosages of products like NPA or PI. Therefore I used about 3 sprays of

Impi at my first testing and experienced the first time of my live the Lone Wolf Syndrom. Women around me felt very

unconfortable; even some of my best friends behaved a kind of strange. So, I was very dissapointed about this

product after my first day of testing.

The next day I used only one spray of it and surprisingly I got pretty

good reactions and about 6 hits.

Yesterday I decided to use Impi in a combo. As I went to a club I used higher

dosages of mones than in other social situations. I used 1/3 gel packet of ciara, 2 sprays of pheromax (because of

its A1), 2 drops of NPA on my clothes and 1 1/2 sprays of impi.
    As this were really a lot of mones I was a bit

nervouse how others would react. But surprisingly all reactions were very well. Many women passing me started

smiling, got very talkative and felt very confortable around me.
    The most surprisng thing was that I noticed 2

effects at the same time:
    1. Women felt very relaxed and confortable
    2. a lot of women got very horny, one even

asked me (It was the first day I met her) If I mind getting a blow j.. by her .

Many times before I used

this same combo expect of impi and never had that much reactions.
    The most interesting thing of impi

(especially in this combo) is that you seem to be "Mr. Nice Guy" on the one hand but that there are also many sexual

reactions on the other hand.

A further aspect I noticed is that impi has changed my behavior. I was very relaxed

and self confident but not aggressive. I just felt like a warrior (impi means warrior) who had one his last

battle. I just wonder if impi really changed my behavior because of its aphrodisiaka or if I faced a placebo

effect.

So I have to constate that impi seems to me to be a product with very high potentials. But it is no

standalone product. If you don't OD (I consider that there's no product on the market which has a comparable OD

risk -even not PI) you can expect al lot of sexual and social success beacause of this product.

Is it really fair to say it's not a

standalone product?

I think it needs to be tried standalone at just one spray, not three.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Stranger

I tested it as a stand alone

product 2 times with only one spray. I had an average of 6 hits per evening. I think that's very good and nothing

minds to use impi as a stand alone product.
    But I also experienced that if you use it together with A1 and other

friendly mone products like chikara you can rise your rate of hits dramatically.

So, were you using the first release

of impi or the tweaked version?
    --Benjamin Franklin

Stranger

I was using the tweaked version of

impi.

WxCloud9xW

Hmm..I wonder if IMPI would work

well with AE?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information