Close

Thread: The Edge OD

Stranger

Default The Edge OD

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hiya!

I just started

using mones and I LOVE THE REACTIONS! I seem to OD with The Edge though no matter how little I use.

A little

about me. I am early twenties, 5'6'', 115 lbs. I am already very much an alpha female. I attract alot of

attention and most men score me at a a 9 or a 10.

I usually wear 1 drop of PI/w split between my ears. I get

good sexual hits from this. 2 drops is pushing it for me (people seem stand-offish to me) and 3 is definitely

overkill. People avoid me and seem afraid.

I also wear EW diluted according to this sites instructions and mixed

with scented oil. I use 2 full sprays and rub in on all pulse points which seems to work well for me. Alot of men

(and women) seem to really like the smell of pussy because I do get sexual hits from men and compliments from women

on my perfume.

I wear roll on SoE/W 5 inches on each wrist and on my neck. This definitely makes people very

talkative towards me.

I love how TE/w makes me feel. I feel confident and in control and dominant. I also love

its "nasty" smell. The problem is that I automatically OD whenever I use it (even 1 spray) but I really would like

to try another mone that will make me stand out with sexual hits and a confident aura, but without having to use

copulins all the time.

I guess what I also want is if anyone can guess why I OD so easily...I really have a hard

time keeping track of what mones are in the different formulas and what those mones do...
    If anyone has any

suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks!

You sound dangerous: loaded up

with PI, SOE, EW, TE and a raging fox. I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley. After being blinded by your

light, I'd probably have a spontanous ejaculation right before you conjuror the life force outta me!

I

dunno. Mayhaps ye should go gentle on the 'mones. How much attraction can a self professed dead knockout alpha

female need? A little SOE and you'd be good to go.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    I

love how TE/w makes me feel. I feel confident and in control and dominant. I also love its "nasty" smell. The

problem is that I automatically OD whenever I use it (even 1 spray)
    Try dabbing instead of sprays

with TE/w. If it's like the male versions, the spray head puts out a lot of volume. I have attitude problems when I

wear even one spray of the stuff but if I only wear three or four dabs on various places around the body, I find I

can handle it with no problem.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    You sound

dangerous: loaded up with PI, SOE, EW, TE and a raging fox. I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley. After

being blinded by your light, I'd probably have a spontanous ejaculation right before you conjuror the life force

outta me!

I dunno. Mayhaps ye should go gentle on the 'mones. How much attraction can a self professed dead

knockout alpha female need? A little SOE and you'd be good to go.
    Hee hee who said anything about need?

I just like the extra attention of people being super stunned by me! I actually wear mones because at work (exotic

dancer) there are like 40 more girls just like me there and I need to stand out. I also like wearing them to gauge

people's reactions outside of work and also because I like how they make me feel.

Playboy thanks for the

advice, I will try the dabbing thing for sure and see how it goes.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Don't know how to guide you ...

the female Mad Scientist job seems complicated, but experiment is what's required, yes? Get you a dropper ... get

you a table or teaspoon ... add one drop of TE and one drop of water, and dab it all over your naughty little body.

If you like TE, just keep experimenting.

I reserve all rights to be wrong, so, if that doesn't do'ya, keep

your hate mail to yerself!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Hi Butterfly,

If

you're already an alpha female, you might be OD-ing on just the -none aspect of it. Maybe you could try to ommit

the -none and substitute it with some -rone? That always energizes me. None on the other hand seems to put me in a

bad mood.

Exactly what kind of bad reactions are you referring to when you say "I automatically OD". From men?

Maybe they like to see you as "submissive"? Could you possibly be creating a signature that clashes with the image

your body projects? Just thoughts...
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

Butterfly writes, "Hee hee

who said anything about need? I just like the extra attention of people being super stunned by me!"
    You

go girl! Now the funny thing, I love to go strip clubs in Honolulu soaked in 'mones (I even apply NPA to the top of

my head!). Those girls are pros, tough as nails but I often get DIHLs and temporary befuddlement. A lot of the

girls, once stunned, flop down and stare at me in confusion. Some begin talking a thousand words a minute for the

next half hour while others are speechless. Many have mumbled they don't know what's wrong with themselves but are

unable to leave. It doesn't work on every girl, but perhaps 15-20% are overwhelmed. Actually, I wouldn't mind

being stunned to see how it feels...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

exotic dancer with mones ,,,

thats cheating. lol
    ________
    YAMAHA XV1100
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:23 PM.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtieGirl
    Hi

Butterfly,

Exactly what kind of bad reactions are you referring to when you say "I automatically OD". From men?

Maybe they like to see you as "submissive"? Could you possibly be creating a signature that clashes with the image

your body projects? Just thoughts...
    The bad reactions are that people physically avoid me. They won't

make eye contact or smile, and I am almost always trying to make people laugh and have a good time inside and

outside of work. They physically shy their bodies from me. Its very disappointing.

Update: I did try just one

dab split between my wrists instead of a spray...I got some mixed results. Young men (mid twenties weren't shy of

me though. Got 2 dihl's and flirts) Women seemed to really shy away from me outside of work during casual

conversation, but women wanting dances at work were REALLY in to me like trying to grind on me and touch me WOW!

Older men seemed stand-offish.

As far as my personality goes I am very bold but nice, I am used to trying to be

the most vibrant person on the room bc I have to stand out in the midst of 20 or more vibrant women in order to

compete. I am quick to smile and laugh, I try to make other people laugh too.

So which mones have rone in them?

That should just enhance my already "none-like" signature, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    As far

as my personality goes I am very bold but nice, I am used to trying to be the most vibrant person on the room bc I

have to stand out in the midst of 20 or more vibrant women in order to compete. I am quick to smile and laugh, I try

to make other people laugh too.

So which mones have rone in them? That should just enhance my already

"none-like" signature, right?
    Off the top of my head (sorry, it's late)

- SOE unscented (unisex) -

4 NOL / 1 RONE in 10 ml
    - Chem-set Androsterone - 10 RONE in 10 ml
    Treasure Every Moment that you have
    Yesterday is History - Tomorrow is a Mystery
    Today is a Gift - That's why It's called the Present!
    (Unknown source)

Thread Information