Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Post Mones on TV Yesterday

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Did anyone

see "How to Get the Guy" on ABC last night at 10pm? There's 4 girls and there each dating 2 guys each. So at one

point in the show there asked to smell the T-shirt of the 2 guys and pick which scent is more attractive. The

interesting thing was that without knowing which t-shirt was which guys they all ended up picking the scent of the

guy of the two that they were already more into. Like the guy they had the most chemistry with already is the

T-shirt they ended up picking.

PS: The guys were asked to give a t-shirt that they slept in for two nights in

row.

The two dating coaches also mentioned that guys are most turned on by the scent of oranges and donuts. And

women are most turned on by a combination of cucumber scents and good and plenty candy together but turned off by

the smell of cherries.

Here's the website:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/howtogetth

eguy/episodes/2006-2007/4.html

There was a special on this on

Discovery as well. Has to do with the disease markers. Apparently, women can smell what diseases we're resistant

too. If they are the resistances that the women DON'T have, then they find the smell of the shirt very

attractive.

That totally reminds me of " Species

2 " the movie , staring natasha hensridge.

She's like this alien chick who's to die for..and this guy who's

pretty good looking goes up to her and she's getting all hot and stuff..but then she sniffs him and senses that

he's got a gene that is prone to disease or something... and she totally loses interest right away.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae
    There was a special

on this on Discovery as well. Has to do with the disease markers. Apparently, women can smell what diseases we're

resistant too. If they are the resistances that the women DON'T have, then they find the smell of the shirt very

attractive.
    i saw it too. and it makes sense out of why i would be attracted to someone who didnt interest

me intellectually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    i saw it too. and it

makes sense out of why i would be attracted to someone who didnt interest me

intellectually.
    Yup. Healthy children take precedence over smarts.

God gave men 2

brains, and only enough blood to use one at a time...

Hey Lor,

I have a question for

you .

I have a belief that attraction is based on 70% looks and 30%personality/character for guys ...

and for

chicks it's the oppsite.. 70% personality /interllect and 30% looks.

Basically I think guys are very visual

creatures whereas girls are more emotional than visual, and they're also more sensitive emotionally and in the

senses ..ie smell, touch, hearing...

I'd like your female opinion on this one.

Cheers,

NFS

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by nfs
    Hey Lor,

I have a

question for you .

I have a belief that attraction is based on 70% looks and 30%personality/character for guys

and for chicks it's the oppsite.. 70% personality /interllect and 30% looks.

Basically I think guys are

very visual creatures whereas girls are more emotional than visual, and they're also more sensitive emotionally and

in the senses ..ie smell, touch, hearing...

I'd like your female opinion on this one.

Cheers,

NFS
    mostly i agree with everything you said. i also think its an attraction-based universe in the way

that there are alot more factors to consider (where you "resonate" for lack of better words) .
    i can see how

everyone would have their own idea of what each gender is looking for, and they would all be right,lol. i might

think im checking you out, but what im gleaning from your appearance is your personality. it all intermingles. maybe

personality is all of it...100%.... and how it manifests in outward appearance and what we choose to know (intellect

is relative to what we find important) are details. NFS what do you think you are looking for when you are

checking someone out? be honest. this is an intersting topic.

hmmm looks like we've hit the grey

area of question then Lor. Maybe this question can never be answered... maybe the 30% -70% rule is just a figment of

my over-active imagination.

To answer your question honestly...what attracts me when I look at a

female. First thing that catches my eye, lean physique, long legs ( I'm a real leg guy ), and F.M.B's - F*ck Me

Boots. Yeah... u know the ones I'm talking bout, any of you guys out there agree on this one ? Say " aye " !

I've noticed my sense of pheripheral vision heighten incredibly when say... a chick with a shirt skirt showing

some leg enters my vicinity. I can't help but stare and give her some DIHL. I guess that's the effect that girls

have when they sniff some -none on alot of guys on this forum.

After I get get past the DIHL, I'd proceed to

check her face out.

Without speaking for other men, I must say that we are highly visual when it comes to women.

I think it's built into our DNA.. that's why women spend so much effort/time/money into looking beautiful.

They don't realise why they have such a great desire to look beautiful.. for men. I can keep posting further about

this topic which I have a huge interest in, but I'd better stop.

I hope no females take offense here. I'm just

posting my theories on male-female behaviour and trying to disect the whole thing.

Does that answer your question

LOR?

Regards,

NFS

Phero Enthusiast

Talking

absolutely, and the reason i asked

is this:
    women are vain in this reguard- we are not always trying to look beautiful for men! otherwise, we would

define what is the most common turn-on and all look the same. even hollywood tries to follow the fads,but they cant

help but eventually show their true personalities. we sometimes dress for eachother, the way ,say, men play sports.

its competition, but your not playing your best game because you hope a girl happens to be watching.
    one of my

biggest facinations with 'mones is the changing of perception. i happen to be 5'1". i wouldnt be caught dead with

CFM boots,lol. nor do i have anything to put in them ,lol. if that (using as an example) was the standard of beauty,

id be dead in the water. what 'mones offer in this situation is a change in the attitude of the perciever- AND that

of the wearer. although it may not be probable, it is POSSIBLE that the 'mones i am wearing cause an override of

what you thought was sexy in a woman- like alcahol. im a bartender. by last call, im a 6' blond amazon that

wants only them, LOL. same goes for men. i might be attracted to an alpha-male, maybe a bad-boy, and your not it.

but wear some strong 'mones and suddenly your dangerous...woohoo.... see what i mean? your not going to see FMB in

the grocerystore everyday... and your not always going to SEE someone before you smell someone,lol. murphy's

law...argue it and it will happen

Thumbs up

To answer

your question honestly...what attracts me when I look at a female. First thing that catches my eye, lean physique,

long legs ( I'm a real leg guy ), and F.M.B's - F*ck Me Boots. Yeah... u know the ones I'm talking bout, any of

you guys out there agree on this one ? Say " aye " !

I hope no females take offense here. I'm just posting my

theories on male-female behaviour and trying to disect the whole thing.

Regards,

NFS
    Word up.

Plus I love a pretty face, round butt with a slim waist. And if she has dimples when she smiles, Oh my God!

I always watch for the way she

moves. Some women, even small and petite ones, can clump around while a larger one sometimes moves with an

incredible grace. After that a woman's eyes are the first thing that appeal to me. I've dated and been attracted

to women of all sorts and sizes but they have always had happy, sparkling eyes. Once I get past that there has to be

intelligence, free will, wit and, more important than all the rest, individuality.

Reasonable looks, takes care

of herself and such all figure in there too. I rarely notice clothing unless it is either spectacular or absurd.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Ok ..well pointed out

LOR.

Perhaps there are 2 types of dress codes in women. When they dress sexy, well u know what they're

trying to do right? And when they dress to fit.. It's probably giving them more confidence in themselves.

With guys, say we play sport and we dress in sports gear, it's so that we don't get our good clothes dirty

We may dress in branded sporting gear but that I reckon is just so that it improves our aerodynamics in the game

You should watch me play ball when I'm wearing my Air Jordans. I actually get 2 more seconds of air time...now

lets see you ladies do that in high heels hehehehehee

Ok now on a serious note, how bout you LOR? To

you personally, what are the first things you notice in an attractive guy. Whatever comes to your mind, put it down

here.

NFS

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleEdge

The two dating coaches also mentioned that guys are most turned on by the scent of oranges and donuts. And

women are most turned on by a combination of cucumber scents and good and plenty candy together but turned off by

the smell of cherries.

Here's the website:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/howtoget

theguy/episodes/2006-2007/4.html
    LOL!The foods are sexually subliminal.You have woman craving a

cucumber which resembles a male penis which is probably perfect size."Good and plenty" describes the man's sexual

technique that the female desires or unless they crave a smaller penis?

For the men a donut resembles a

vagina its the "hole thing"When I eat an orange its like giving oral to a woman you try your best to get "that

juice"

I'm assuming the heterosexual women were turned off by "cherry" but I bet a lesbian would be the

opposite

Lightbulb Metaphors

Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
    LOL!The foods are sexually subliminal.You have woman craving a cucumber which resembles a male

penis which is probably perfect size."Good and plenty" describes the man's sexual technique that the female desires

or unless they crave a smaller penis?

For the men a donut resembles a vagina its the "hole thing"When I eat

an orange its like giving oral to a woman you try your best to get "that juice"

I'm assuming the heterosexual

women were turned off by "cherry" but I bet a lesbian would be the opposite
    Really insightful metaphors!

Makes sense or should I scents.

Phero Enthusiast

Red face im crushing now!

Ok now on a

serious note, how bout you LOR? To you personally, what are the first things you notice in an attractive guy.

Whatever comes to your mind, put it down here.

NFS
    its always the package deal. its never a quality-

eyes, clothes,age,ect. its always the charisma that pours out. sometimes its ballsy humor of an adam

sandler ; sometimes its the boyishness of a jesse james ;sometimes its the unspoken command of a

patrick stewart ..... some men just reek (yes, i said reek) of charisma. i dont think there is a common thread

between those three, i only used celebrity to distinguish traits. now, its true i havent smelled any of them to know

that it was their pheromones, so in effect its visual,right? but to pick out something visually similar? got to be

the personality, the package. maybe confidence. got to be it. ::sigh:: now im crushing.....

WARP 10, ENGAGE! *

WhooooossSSHHH!*

LOL Patrick Stewart! I thought I was his only fan. Coz i'm a real Trekkie and all. Well used to

be. He makes an awesome Prof. X as well ... Too bad he got annihilated in X3. But did you guys see the ending of

that film? He went into the body of the coma guy.

Ok enough of him. Moving along.

I found that

your statement holds true to my findings too. If the girl wasn't drop dead hot, then these other factors kick in.

Really cute smile, cheeky eyes,..friendly/funny personality, sweet, bitchy ( yeh that brings out the animal in me )

etc etc.

I've recently fallen for a female friend of mine since knowing her for 9 months. She never struck me as

attractive when I first met her. SHe's on the skinny side, shortish hair..but charming face and a big smile. After

hanging out with her for a while , now I just can't get her out of my mind.. It's like torture. I can't tell her

how I feel either, because I have a n intuition that she has put me only in the " friends zone " and I'm trapped

there.

Here's where I'm hoping mones would help turn the tide.

Gosh I hate it when

charm/charisma/personality kick in. That's when you really fall for someone and it makes them even harder to

forget.....

NFS

I think the next big hit on the

phero market would be to figure out exactly what these "disease markers" are, then create a product which has ALL of

them in it... Making you smell like you've got the genetics of a god. Now THAT should get the attention of the

opposite sex... and it would be unisex too!

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae
    I think the next big

hit on the phero market would be to figure out exactly what these "disease markers" are, then create a product which

has ALL of them in it... Making you smell like you've got the genetics of a god. Now THAT should get the attention

of the opposite sex... and it would be unisex too!
    i want in on this.
    there is no way that this is

impossible. improbable,sure, but think of the fun.... gee who would that make me...aphrodite? oh my yes, i want in

LOL. ME

Phero Enthusiast

Red face Nfs

I've recently fallen for

a female friend of mine since knowing her for 9 months. She never struck me as attractive when I first met her.

SHe's on the skinny side, shortish hair..but charming face and a big smile. After hanging out with her for a while

, now I just can't get her out of my mind.. It's like torture. I can't tell her how I feel either, because I have

a n intuition that she has put me only in the " friends zone " and I'm trapped there.

Here's where I'm hoping

mones would help turn the tide.

Gosh I hate it when charm/charisma/personality kick in. That's when you really

fall for someone and it makes them even harder to forget.....

NFS
    if your interested in my opinion, id

be more than happy to post it. im afraid if there isnt interest, its a waste of space. i feel your pain, nfs, we

have all been there. it is torture, but self inflicted, which just irritates the situation. she sounds adorable

actually, anyone with a big smile has to be worth having around

LOR,

Please post. I'm want to

hear what you have to say ..I'll be waiting.

Thanks,

NFS

Phero Enthusiast

Smile dont believe in "trapped"

I've recently fallen for a female friend of mine since knowing her for 9 months. She never struck me as

attractive when I first met her. SHe's on the skinny side, shortish hair..but charming face and a big smile. After

hanging out with her for a while , now I just can't get her out of my mind.. It's like torture. I can't tell her

how I feel either, because I have a n intuition that she has put me only in the " friends zone " and I'm trapped

there.

Here's where I'm hoping mones would help turn the tide.

Gosh I hate it when

charm/charisma/personality kick in. That's when you really fall for someone and it makes them even harder to

forget.....
    okay, heres my take on that:
    i had a best friend in school. he let me know he liked me, but

in my eyes was very nice,even cute, nothing alpha (was into that,not relevant). he was officially in the "friends

zone". some time had passed and as i was figuring out nice was GOOD, he was discovering talents and becomming way

more confident. i personally think this affected his signiture as well. next time i saw him, he was sexy to

me. where the hell did that come from??? we dated and ended up together for years. something about the change in

confidence... he didnt play any games, like im going to be "aloof" im going to behave "this way or that". the only

difference is that he felt he had more to bring to the table and it really came across. he laughed more, smiled

more, was genuinely more fun around me. when you get an idea in your head of how others percieve you, and if its not

favorable, it comes across, even subtley. some people... not my type in alot of ways....are very attractive because

they come across with genuine confidence, you aint seen nothin yet confidence. not cocky or braggart. just

cute.
    heres where 'mones come in:
    i notice when i wear my 'mones, whether they are affecting others the way i

wished they would or not, i know i feel more confident wearing them. some just make me feel sexy. i dont have to

say/do anything to feel that way. more often than not, you get a mix that does both...you feel confident and others

detect "happinin" on you. i felt compelled to post because the minute you said "friend zone-trapped", i knew this

did not HAVE to be a forever thing. your not trapped. i look forward to hearing your replies/ experiences here.

Hey LOR,

Thanks for your post.

What a great love story with a romantic and happy ending

Sounds just like many romantic movies I've

seen where there's a hot girl, and a wussy guy ( best friend ) scenario, and the girl just doesn't see him that

way and goes out with the " asshole ". Then the asshole treats her bad, and the wussy friend's always there to

clean up the mess. At the end of it she realises what a good mop he is and falls deeply in love with him and live

happily ever after.

I know that the " friends-zone " ain't forever....but looks like your friend

actually changed alot of his inner-game..and that took a good deal of time. People just can't change overnight,

takes a whole lot of experiencing new people, new hobbies, new careers etc before change happens. You mentioned time

had passed before you met him again, may i just ask out of curiousity,...how long it was?

With this girl pal

and I... I don't have the luxury of waiting a few years of change before she seriously digs me in that way, so I'm

gonna have to do something bout it now. That's why I got into mones in the first place. But here's an interesting

story for ya:

Friday night - I went out with this gal and another female friend for dinner. Just the 3 of us. I

wacked on like 1 spray of TE Heat and 3 sprays of Chikara.

Just to make it easy.. the girl pal that I'm

interested in will be labelled " A ", and the other 3rd party female friend will be " B ".

First stop - We

went to have dinner at a japanese restaurant. Now.. B goes to the toilet and so A and I have to find a table. We

founda little square table with 4 seats. She chooses a seat and I go to the one adjacent to her, she hasn't sat

down yet but she immediately puts her bag on that chair and moves on to the right. So i move to the one with her bag

on it and she moves over one again. So i get th ehint and just sat down thinking.. " wtf ". Now just to le tu know..

I've not shown neediness or clinginess to her. I've told her long time ago that I've found her attractive but

that's it, we're friends. So I don't know what's up with this. Anyway, B comes back from the toilet and we

continue eating.

Mid way through the dinner , I start getting more eye contact from A, during conversation. B

starts joking around and asks A if she would go out with me if I wasn't attached ( long story..will fill u in on

that one at a later date..let's just say it's complicated atm ). A smiles and looks like she wants to answer

something, but i quickly jumped in to diffuse the situation saying " nah....we're just totally good friends and

she's not my type anyway, besides she's too skinny for my tastes ( said jokingly ). " * wipes brow sweat *. So

they all have a bit of a chuckle.

So on the way out of the restaurant later..A suddenly asks me, " if you met

the perfect girl for you , would you break up with who you're currently with for this girl ? " . I said " yeah sure

I would , if she was miss. right " .

Now I have heard that A is currently interested in a guy but she doesn't

know how he feels etc..and she's waiting for him to give stronger signals and she's in a state of confusion.

NObody knows who this guy is and when I ask A, she smiles and doesn't want to say anything bout it. So she's

probably just asking me the prior question to get some feedback for her own situation, who know?

Next stop:

We then hit a smoky bar. First thign I do is get the 2 girls a drink and I run off to the toilets to refresh the

mones. 2 sprays chikara and 1 more spray TE Heat. Now things seems a bit different this time.

We sit at a

small , very small round table with 3 bar stools. We start conversation bout bullshit, like relationships, other

people's relationships etc. I start turning attention to girl B, to play a little bit on the jealousy plot. And

girl A shifts her seat clother to me this time. I ignored it. Then she starts getting animated and talking and

laughing. She's got her legs crossed at this point and pointed towards me, under the table. After alot of further

animation, he legs start to touch mine and then she starts to shake her legs at a rythmic pace. And all this time,

her leg was resting on mine ( at the shin approximately ). I just played it off like I didn't notice it. This leg

thing went on for a good 5- 10 mins till i shifted position abit to break off contact. I don't know if it meant

anything but, even for 2 friends, if their legs came into contact under the table by accident, wouldn't they just

move away? To have prolonged contact like that and the leg rubbing/shaking up and down...was just wierd.

This

was a huge difference to what happened at the start of the dinner, where she kept moving one seat away from me.

Ok so to cut the story short, after 1 hr we leave the bar. As she leave she hands me her hand bag and I go "

what's this for ? ".. She says " u can hold my bag ". I said " no.,...I'm not your monkey or your bf, hold it

yourself ". She grins and becomes playful and she grabs my hand to force the bag in there...and I kept teasing

her and pushing her away.. There was no way I was gonna stoop so low. I know that in the past she's gotten guys to

melt in her hand. I didn't want to be in that supplicating state. So as we exit the bar, it's cold.

What does

she do? She grabs on to me and locks arms with me then puts her head on my shoulder. And walks with me. She mutters

" it's sooo cold ". Girl B looks at us both with a wierd expression ...like " what the heck is going on here, is

there something I wasn't told about ? ".

So I walk her to her car and she gives me this really tight hug and

then we split. So far, no one's mentioned anything bout smelly TE, or nice cologne etc.

What do you think

guys. Was that a hit or was she just being a friendly/touchy friend? We did have a few long glances during the

course of the night...or maybe it's just what I want to imagine.

sorry for this long post.

NFS

PS: LOr, check out my other post titled " chikara = chloroform " .. I think I got my first ever hit there. That

one is solid.

Phero Enthusiast

Lightbulb

first of all, without getting into

my beliefs about happy endings, this guy i was with is 1500 miles away. permanantly.
    at the risk of sounding

like an oldschool teacher taking my ruler and smacking you sraight on the knuckles , here i go:
    men always

kill a chance (not that you did) by believeing in this silly pride thing (cant let her have the upper hand....she

makes guys melt...i wont be her monkey..ect) when a girl tries to get you to do stuff for her, i guarentee 9 times

out of 10 she is testing you to see if making any more moves will yield her anything. girls are afraid of rejection

too,and they will make it look playful so that if you reject them, then they "really were just playing" anyways. get

it? in other words, if she tests you again, soften a little and give in. no one is asking you to get walked on. she

sounds like shes into you. i dont care what anyone else says,lol. good luck, let us know what happens!

NFS,

Are you actually

kidding with that post? Seriously! I find it so frustrating to see a person be held back by their own limiting

beliefs, beliefs that they themselves have created. This is usually done subconsciously by the mind in a stupidly

convoluted attempt at self-esteem preservation; everyone is guilty of self deception, but the restrictions are more

obvious in some people.

The "friend zone" is a myth perpetuated by the male mind. I have some really cool female

friends, but to me that doesn't mean I couldn't progress things if I wanted to (in some ways it's easier), so why

should you? It's only a belief, and it's only as true as you allow it to be. The only truth about the situation

that is important here is that she is someone you know reasonably well and you currently like her. The rest is open

for interpretation, so why not interpret it in ways that doesn't mess up your head?

She was sending you ALL

KINDS OF SIGNALS! The seat thing, her friend's question (girls talk about things and I'd bet money that even if

they haven't talked about this she will have picked up that "girl A" likes you), her question about the perfect

girl (YES, THAT WAS ABOUT YOU, its even possible that the "other guy" is you), all that stuff at the bar, the "its

soooo cold" bit, the hug, etc. etc.

Obvious!

I'm going to partially disagree with Lor as well. I think

you actually handled the whole thing *almost* perfectly. The bag thing is definitely something you did right, she

was subconsciously testing your congruence with your confident behavior. It will not hurt you at all to have her

wondering about you, whether that be in the form of her wondering about your interest in her or whatever. At some

point you do have to be honest with your intention and actually make a move though.

If she is testing you she

likes you. Instead of giving in, make a move on your own terms in an assertive, honest and manly way. In other

words, have the confidence to let her know what you want and to go for it.

The only thing you have done wrong so

far (apart from worrying FAR to much) is to not escalate and make a move, but there is nothing to stop you from

doing that in the near future.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up

The only thing you have done

wrong so far (apart from worrying FAR to much) is to not escalate and make a move, but there is nothing to stop you

from doing that in the near future.
    nice to have my thoughts confirmed by someone i respect.

CPT,

THanks for your post as well

as LOR's. Both are very valid arguments to this case, however I have failed to inform you guys of a couple of

important facts. There was just way too much to tell and I didn't want to bore you guys any further, besides, this

thread should have been started afresh...feel like i've hijacked invisible's thread ( sorry dude ).

CPT, just

some quick snack facts :

1. she knows I have a gf, but at the same time she knows that my current relationship is

on the rocks, and I'm very unhappy in it.

2. In the past..I've just casually blurted out that that I think

she's an attractive girl and that she should have no problems getting a new bf ( she broke up with her ex many

months back ). I have not implied that I like her though. Paying a friend a compliment does not imply being

attracted to her. I've purposely paid compliments to other female friends infront of her as well, so it doesn't

look too obvious. I'm a very open and casual/laid back and somewhat cheeky sorta guy, so most people can't figure

out what i'm really about.'

3. Another mutual guy friend of ours has told me that this girl leaves a trail of

destruction everywhere she goes. All the guys that have come into contact with her have fallen for her and she's

put them in the dreaded " Friend-zone " LOL! Sorry man. I had to find a way to describe it to you..i know u don't

like the term.
    She's left all these guys miserable. It's just that she's got a superb personality and she's a

very warm /touchy sorta girl ( so i'm told ), so all the guys get the wrong idea..and start to fall for her. I'm

sure u know and have been in that situation before.

I just don't want to be another casualty man... I want to

be extra careful about this one.

4. Last of all. I sometimes talk to her online MSN, and when I DO pay her a

compliment of play-flirt with her jokingly.. she just either totally ignores my comment or just shuts up. I take

this as a sign that she feels uncomfortable. I would personally feel uncomfortable if a person I wasn't attracted

to were to flirt with me, and I would shut up too and try to change topics etc.

As you can see, I am totally

lost with this situation. I usually can tell when a girl is interested in me, but in this case, it's alot more

complicated than that. Probably cause she knows I'm attached and she's just a plain dick-teaser. But i know

she's not out to hurt guys, it's just that she's a touchy feely person.

My question is to you CPT:

- which

chair thing were u referring to? In the restaurant she didn't want to sit next to me, kept moving round the table

to ensure one seat was empty between us.

- With the leg rubbing and the bar situation shortly after, do you

think the mones were working her? Didn't seem to affect the other girl B sitting next to me.

- Is there a way ,

with which I could tread carefully, and sorta find out if she's into me or she's just treating me as a friend ,

without totally blowing my cover? We're friends and knowing the situation, if the feeling isn't mutual and i come

out and make a move on her, everything gonna go downhill with the friendship. If there's a sneaky way u know of

that I can draw the truth from her, please tell me now ....

Lor, u got anymore comments? I think we should cut

this thread off after CPT's response, I'm loving it but it's totally irrelevant to the subject thread.

THanks

guys so much. I love this forum for all it's support.

Your fellow moner ,

NFS

Lightbulb

- Is there

a way , with which I could tread carefully, and sorta find out if she's into me or she's just treating me as a

friend , without totally blowing my cover? We're friends and knowing the situation, if the feeling isn't mutual

and i come out and make a move on her, everything gonna go downhill with the friendship. If there's a sneaky way u

know of that I can draw the truth from her, please tell me now ....

Lor, u got anymore comments? I think we

should cut this thread off after CPT's response, I'm loving it but it's totally irrelevant to the subject

thread.

THanks guys so much. I love this forum for all it's support.

Your fellow moner ,

NFS
    While your talking to her lick your lips occasionally not to much and see if she licks hers while

she's talkin' to you. In my experience that's a sign that she's feeling you. Or you can drink with her to see

if she let's her true feelings be known.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleEdge
    While your

talking to her lick your lips occasionally not to much and see if she licks hers while she's talkin' to you. In

my experience that's a sign that she's feeling you. Or you can drink with her to see if she let's her true

feelings be known.
    Yup! This works. It's kinda like you're signaling her that you're gettig your lips

ready for a kiss... If she reacts, then she's hoping for that kiss.

Phero Enthusiast

so your saying its not like a yawn?

just hearing it made me feels as if my lips were dry...

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    so your saying

its not like a yawn? just hearing it made me feels as if my lips were dry...
    Good point it can be like

yawning. The eye contact is important and look if it's done sensually.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information