Well aren't I in a quandry. My friends have talked my into asking the most attractive starting

varsity player on my university's volleyball team to a formal event coming up in the near future. It's the

Navy/Marine Corps Birthday Ball. There are two caveats however, one moderate, one very large. Number one is an age

difference, I'm a freshman and she's a junior. Number big(ok so big isn't a deffinite number, I know) is the

fact that I've never talked to her, and she's only seen me twice, once when she signed my headright after I shaved

it after a game. I don't expect her to say yes, so I'm going into it like I have nothing to lose, cuz well, I

don't. That doesn't mean that I don't want her to say yes, cuz I VERY much would like that. I'm wondering if

anyone has any suggestions as to what mones I should wear, and what cologne over them when I talk to her. Mone

selection includes NPA, SOE, and Chikara. Cologne selection includes GIT, Himalaya, original vetiver, imperial

millesime, Havana by Aramis, John Varvatos, Casran, and Pheros. Also I'd be talking to her after the game, when

the team is signing autographs. Should I try to talk to her in the autograph line, or try to snag her before/after

she signs autographs? Does anyone have any suggestions as to anything else specific or non-specific I should do