Close

Journeyman

Default Chikara (both scented and unscented) effects on asians.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This might be a post that's a little wierd, but I've noticed that chikara seems to have a

different effect on asians.
    For example, for me it has no effect no matter how much I wear (I bought the unscented

one).
    As far as I know, it's probably better to get -none based 'mones when chikara doesn't work for the

person... I'm guessing it's cuz asians lack -nones. Not all ofcourse. So far this is my observation... any

comments?
    btw any suggestions on what -none based ones to get? AE's on my mind right now...
    -k

Phero Dude

if you want a high none

product you could always use PI.

Chikara has 7 pheromones and one

of them is 'none. However it must be mightly diluted as I need 5 or 6 dabs of NPA to start waking it up. 10 or 12

dabs of NPA and Chikara whips open the gates of the Orient for me...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

I'm asian and 2 sprays of

chikara is enough for me. I get hits like crazy nowadays. Now, try this, walk up to a cute girl look at her eyes and

say hi. And just watch them break up in a huge smile.

Another thing to test hits is by just walking up to a girl

and just look at her in the eyes, and these girls will say hi to you with a big smile.

than all it is is start

talking.

Mones does work on asians, but you just have to know how to play.

"Mones does work on

asians, but you just have to know how to play."
    I don't think he meant pheromones don't work on

Asians. He simply stated a particular product, i.e., Chikara, isn't effective for him. I get great responses from

wearing NPA, TE, A-1, SOE and IMPI and I'm Asian. Nevertheless, some products don't work nearly as well as a stand

alone for me, e.g., Perception and Chikara.

Incidentally, walking up to attractive women, looking them in the

eye and being friendly works great even without 'mones. The 'mones merely help make her a little more receptive.

Journeyman

Thanks for the comments...

I'm actually good with girls, the only problem is that often I get less than 30 seconds to talk to them... yea I'm

THAT busy... or they are. So often they already have things occupied on their mind, it's easy for me to talk to

them but often for only a very short time.
    I know 'mones work on asians... just that Chikara doesn't seem to work

for me... I need something more none based. I'm just wondering but should I pick NPA or AE? thx ppl ^_^
    -k

Journeyman

Hi try this,

Talk to them

for 30 secs or whatever time you got. And just hi "I really like to continue this conversation but I have a

[whatever it is], tell you what, give me your number and I'll give you call sometime this weekend for a cup of

coffee [or tea].

its works like a charm.

And if they refuse, than just look at them in the eyes give them a

pad on the shoulder (physical contact) and say
    "I know how you feel, but I promise I will call you only 3 times a

day" (in a joking manner), so when they smile, just go "so how about that number"

i would say 90% of hot and

good looking girls will give it to you if you don't already have their number.

You see, these girls always have

time to socialize if its worth their time.
    And if you are always busy, my advice GET A LIFE. Its not alwasy about

work. Take a day off say friday or saturday.

Journeyman

I've actually tried that...

but they are just not interested. Often having their attention somewhere else pretty fast... cuz there's often a

lot of people around. Infact it's school actually... I do have a few girl's phone numbers, but I know that they

won't agree if I ask them out cuz they're not interested in me (I'm actually guessing they're not interested in

asians at all). So I'm guessing the other way is to ask them directly with the influence of 'mones.
    I actually

just looked up more stuff... IMPI seems to be quite good... I'm having a hard time deciding what to pick... AE or

IMPI...? probably not NPA... I don't have much money so I'm probably going to buy one product, and use it as a

stand-alone.
    Any suggestions?
    thx ppl
    -k

Start with the free samples.

Small money investment and the chance to learn what really works for you.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by kuraykillua
    I

actually just looked up more stuff... IMPI seems to be quite good... I'm having a hard time deciding what to

pick... AE or IMPI...?
    probably not NPA... I don't have much money so I'm probably going to buy one product,

and use it as a stand-alone.
    Any suggestions?
    thx ppl
    -k
    i've read mixed opinions about impi so

far. i think they are still in the process of tweaking it to get it right. so at this point from what you said ae

would be a much wiser decision.

Stranger

sorry to burst your bubble

kuraykillua, but i notice you live in jersey...whats worse than a jersey girl is a asian jersey girl. i don't get

much results (but have gotten results) from asian girls here and i noticed its not the 'mones or the lack of

'nones its the girls attitude. most that i see and know are very materialistic here, so my best advice to

you is to dress like you're rich act like your rich and flaunt some cash or bling (even if you don't have it) just

to get somewhere with a asian girl. sorry to say, it may seem stupid, but its the truth.

just curious...how old

are you?

Phero Dude

If you yourself are asian, I think

that it'd be good to note that a lot of asian members here report that high amounts of -none work best. I use

Chikara every once in a while by itself, but I see more noticable more sexual type results when I add none to it.

Asian women tend to be more reserved than other women, and I've noticed that hits tend to be far less obvious

around them unless you're well within their comfort zones. Cultural tendancies play as an important of a role as

biological ones I think. Of course this is an extreme generalization - I know some wild asian women myself.

But

then again, if there really is that much consistency in how much none us asian guys are able to wear, then I'm sure

there's a fair amount of consistency as far as how asian women react to mones..and though I successfully wear mones

around asian women all the time, I haven't noticed any mixes that work specifically better on asian women.

Jun comments, "sorry to

burst your bubble kuraykillua, but i notice you live in jersey...whats worse than a jersey girl is a asian jersey

girl. i don't get much results (but have gotten results) from asian girls here and i noticed its not the 'mones or

the lack of 'nones its the girls attitude. most that i see and know are very materialistic here, so my best advice

to you is to dress like you're rich act like your rich and flaunt some cash or bling (even if you don't have it)

just to get somewhere with a asian girl. sorry to say, it may seem stupid, but its the truth."
    Well,

maybe at least a gross generalization. Almost everybody is materialistic. It's just that many recent immigrants are

seeking the American dream as fast as possible and obsess over external symbols of wealth. I've seen plenty of FOBs

covered with bling, doggie breath with with black teeth, grade school education, almost zero English skills,

designer clothing that doesn't match (plaids and stripes!) cruising in a new Breamer and living in shack with 19

family members! Nevertheless, there are plenty 'o culturally sophisticated and superbly educated cello toting Asian

babes as well. You merely have to walk in the right circles (hint: stay away from Chinatown).

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Well, maybe at least a

gross generalization. Almost everybody is materialistic. It's just that many recent immigrants are seeking the

American dream as fast as possible and obsess over external symbols of wealth. I've seen plenty of FOBs covered

with bling, doggie breath with with black teeth, grade school education, almost zero English skills, designer

clothing that doesn't match (plaids and stripes!) cruising in a new Breamer and living in shack with 19 family

members! Nevertheless, there are plenty 'o culturally sophisticated and superbly educated cello toting Asian

babes as well.
    You merely have to walk in the right circles (hint: stay away from Chinatown).
    never

said there wasn't gegogi. i am a bit confused on where you were getting at though...but anywho...like gegogi

have mentioned before in other threads (yea i've read a lot of your advice...thanks ) 'none based products do

nothing for me unless i bathe in it. at first i was afraid to use NPA because of all the feedback about ODing, but

now i could splash myself everywhere and not worry about an OD effect. def add some 'none to your mix kuraykillua,

i'd recommend NPA. and on a side note, with chikara, it works better for me when i'm around spanish girls.

Phero Dude

i knew a homeless guy who

was driving a new cadillac.

I was merely saying their

apparent obsession with external symbols of wealth are often incongruent with other aspects of their life, e.g.,

dental hygiene, taste in clothing and education. Bling and fancy cars won't help their ascent to higher social

status if they don't complement it with appropriate social grace and education.

You must be one of them

'none poor Asians. Probably not much hair on your body and no need for deodorant. When I was in college I though

White girls weren't interested in me because I was Asian. Now I suspect it was low 'none count. Maybe times have

changed, but they certainly like me more now...

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I was

merely saying their apparent obsession with external symbols of wealth are often incongruent with other aspects of

their life, e.g., dental hygiene, taste in clothing and education. Bling and fancy cars won't help their ascent to

higher social status if they don't complement it with appropriate social grace and education.

i

know gegogi, somebody was ripping jerseyans and it just reminded of one whacked out one.

Stranger

sorry if it seemed like i was

ripping on jerseyans because i wasn't. i was merely telling the guy that girls here in jersey are that much harder

to talk to compared to girls across the country. i think if he walked up to a girl here and stared at her with a

smile, she'd smack him before she smiles back.

Journeyman

ooook.... that sure is freaky.
    btw I don't like to reveal my age but it's not over 20.
    -k
    I live

quite close to new york too so I am around not just jersey girls.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by JUN
    sorry if it

seemed like i was ripping on jerseyans because i wasn't. i was merely telling the guy that girls here in jersey are

that much harder to talk to compared to girls across the country. i think if he walked up to a girl here and stared

at her with a smile, she'd smack him before she smiles back.
    no offense taken. i know i've lived in

jersey most of my life so i know what you mean. in the clubs and bars yes a ton of them have a certain attiitude

about them but then again city girls and staten islanders do too. when i was younger i used to feel the exact same

way but now i don't see any big difference between jersey girls and ones from other states. then again i'm dont

care about the younger one's who often do act childish and immature.

Journeyman

hm... the girls I go after

are often the ones that are way more mature than their age... I'd say they're quite rare...
    -k

Journeyman

Hey I just noticed something

new, when I use 3 sprays or half a pack of Chikara unscented, I tend to get the people around me very aggravated...

like a few days ago I got in one of the worst arguements in a few years. Does that mean I produce a lot of -none and

plus the Chikara means -none OD? Or could it be the secret ingredients?
    I'm curious about this...
    -k

Shit happens and it has nothing

to do with Chikara. Just because you farted when a black beamer drove by isn't evidence BMWs cause you to break

wind. However, if there is a regular pattern of "events" with Chiraka, but never without, you may have the wrong

combination of body chemistry and persona for use with that product.

Journeyman

hm ok cuz I usually never

have that kind of arguments, and I found it hard to control myself, and it's with multiple people within 4 hours

when I applied it.
    I'm sure it's something to do with Chikara, cuz everything is back to normal the next

day.
    Until I wore it again 2 days later... lol
    I guess I need to try something else.
    -k

Phero Dude

well if you were getting

the same reaction wearing that dosage on seperate occasions than it surely was the chikara. you could still use it

just dont use that dosage unless you want to argue and make people miserable.

"...and I found it hard to

control myself"
    That may be the key. Your persona has a huge impact on how people react to you,

'mones or not. Spinkle 'mones on a deadman and you won't see anyone kicking or cursing at him. Why? He didn't do

anything the 'mones can enhance or amplify.

People rarely want to fight or argue with me, no matter how

much pheromones I soak myself in. However if I want to get in a beef, it only takes a few words and accompanying

body language to stir things up. I've gotten to the point I can calm down almost anybody save a psycho or icehead.

Sounds like you need to take a couple acting classes. You're giving 'mones far too much credit for your problems.

They only enhance what's already there.

Thread Information