Close

Stranger

Default Newbie question on TE+ Chikara

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,
    I'm a newbie with mones and this site. First off, I just want to thank you all for putting together this

great forum to pass on your experience. Secondly, I need some advice. I got TE and Chikara last week and have been

trying them for awhile. I either wear them alone or mix with a 1:1 ratio. My trials yield very little results,

almost none, although I did go as high as 5 sprays of chikara once and four of TE another time. I'm 20, college

student, 5'6, asian, and wear tailored made clothing most of the time. Most of my trials are at school where the

ladies are smoking hot and I get to sit next to them for hours.

My questions for you masters out there are:

what's the best mix for Chikara and TE? Is it likely for you to OD at 5 sprays of TE? It seems that some asian

people on here can tolerate a very massive dose of TE. It's very hot lately in CA and I sweat a lot. would that

effect the OD level? and should I add any other product to my arsenal?

Thank you for helping me with my

concern. And my apology if I bore you out with some pedestrian issues.
    Last edited by GeorgePatton; 10-05-2005 at 09:01 PM.

Dat's a hoe lotta furamones brah

fo' no show! Since you imply you started low and worked up to 5 sprays Chi and 4 sprays TE and show no results,

I'd say we can rule out an OD. It's possible you're a completely 'noneless Asian male and you need more than 4

or 5 sprays (a sure sign is a near hairless face 'n ass and no need for deodorant). I'm that way. I have to soak

myself in NPA or TE to see reactions. However, I suppect there is more at play here.

First, in my experience,

the woman must be at least mildly attracted to you in order for the 'mones to work. In other words, a woman that is

not attracted to you will not suddenly want to hump you red and raw just because you stink of 'none. However, if

she fancies you, the 'mones will amplify and enhance that attraction. Nevertheless, you still have to make the

first move: smile, be friendly, make small talk, entice her, etc. If you still there like a lump of nerd shit

nothing will happen even with a cut body, kickass threads and massive wood.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Lol. hairy ass and a little

on the face but do not need deodorant at all. Well the thing is I'm new at this school so I am not really at my

usual self. I'll take your advice about the amplifying effect of -mones and will see how it works out. Thanks for

your sagacious post =)

Oh and I just want to make a comment that i didn't do 5 chikara plus 4 TE. That would be

crazyyyy!! Those were two different experiments. Sorry if I weren't clear. was in a hurry when I made the post.

Journeyman

This is my observation but

Chikara doesn't work too well on Asians...

Chikara doesn't do much for me

by itself. Although it is supposed to contain 'none in addition to 6 (!) other pheromones, it needs a hoe lotta NPA

or TE to come alive for me. I guess the "experience the mysterious power of the orient" isn't aimed at Asian men!
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

kinda an irony that the

mystery of the east is for westerners, isn't it?! Perhaps us Orient have enough of that mystical power. Anyways, do

you suggest I get NPA? And have you tried mixing it with TE?

Journeyman

Actually what I meant by

asians is actually the wearer... not the girl. Chikara doesn't seem to have noticable when Asians wear it.

Observation only tho.
    -k

As a newbie you shouldn't be

looking toover complicate things with mixing so early on. Just apply a little of each produvt on its own to work out

what they do for you.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Banned User

"if she fancies you, the

'mones will amplify and enhance that attraction. Nevertheless, you still have to make the first move: smile, be

friendly, make small talk, entice her, etc. If you still there like a lump of nerd shit nothing will happen even

with a cut body, kickass threads and massive wood.

LOL....now that was funny.

Stranger

One of the things that is that is

hard to do as you start, is what to call a hit. That takes a while to get. I never noticed a hit till I stopped

looking at my shoes and started staring women in the eyes. Then they came on hot. So much so I stoped wearing my Ae

to work. I was about to get into trouble, everyone started to hang out in my office.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by mptty
    One of the

things that is that is hard to do as you start, is what to call a hit. That takes a while to get. I never noticed a

hit till I stopped looking at my shoes and started staring women in the eyes. Then they came on hot. So much so I

stoped wearing my Ae to work. I was about to get into trouble, everyone started to hang out in my office.

i think this is a good point. it does take a while to train yourself to pick up on the "hits". some

are very subtle others are super obvious like DIHL. i think many newbies get a little frustrated in the beginning

because they are looking for the super obvious and strong sexual advances. after a while it is easy to see how the

mones are effecting those around you.

Stranger

Excellent posts everyone. I

think I am starting getting a hang of it and come to think about it, women have been really relaxed around me since

starting mones'. Every single one I talked to smiled a lot and many times, for apparently no reason. Would you guys

count that as hits? The fact that they smile too you has a very positive effect. I was sitting in class one day next

to a super cute blonde who smiled to me a lot so it made me really loosened up and when the teacher asked, "why

didn't the French anthropologist do as much field research as the English?", I shouted, "cuz the French are lazy

people." The teacher wasn't too impressed but the girlS thought I was very funny. Honestly, that is very unsual

with my normally reserved and austere self.

I must admit reading too much post up here can be deceiving when

you see the massive hits that people get when wearing -mones. And you'll automatically assume that it will apply to

you too. But I guess massive hits will come in due time.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgePatton
    Excellent posts everyone. I think I am starting getting a hang of it and come to think about

it, women have been really relaxed around me since starting mones'. Every single one I talked to smiled a lot and

many times, for apparently no reason. Would you guys count that as hits? The fact that they smile too you has a very

positive effect.

I must admit reading too much post up here can be deceiving when you see the massive hits that

people get when wearing -mones. And you'll automatically assume that it will apply to you too. But I guess massive

hits will come in due time.

yep that's what i mean. they are hits of the more subtle variety.

the type many don't bother writing about as they seem trivial and boring when compared to wild exciting encounters.

as you tweak your mones to your needs and become accustomed to what to look for the hits get bigger and bigger. it

seems to me like you're thinking back to other days you had conversations with these same women and realized that

the day you mention wearing mones you see their behavior was different.

also take into notice that people who

are somewhat accustomed to your company (friends, family,school) may sometimes take longer to show the effects of

the mones as they sense a sudden shift about you and may need time adjusting.

me for instance tonight i worked

a wedding with not one person who has been in my presence before. the last few months i've pretty much been around

the same people at work quite often. the difference was enlightening again. i wore a mix i've worn consistently

for the last few months. at my last job i knew the mix was working but the signs disapeared as my coworkers grew

accustomed to the mones as being me. tonight was different because i could see the awe and befuddlement instantly

being surrounded by a few hundred strangers. oh yes i couldnt resist temptation and snagged me a brides maid for the

rest of the night

If you are new or in a new situation

it's going to affect how you act. If you have any discomfort it will probably show or at least affect how others

react to you. As you get more used to the situation, and get used to how pheromones work (as well as figuring out

what pheromones do and do not work for you).

Also I don't think it hurts to vary between mixes and products

once in a while to keep things "new." If you wear the same stuff day in and day out, yes, people will probably get

used to the stuff and not react. Even skip wearing 'mones entirely once in a while.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

I can tell you something, TE

smells terrible, so much that once I was wearing 2-3 sprays of it, and everybody was like "hey man your perfume sux,

what is it?" "it really stinks". From that day on, I do not use more than 1 spray.

Banned User

-3 sprays is probably a big OD on

Anone. It is best to not spray TE, because of the way it smells. There is no way to really cover what you've

sprayed on yourself without going crazy with the cologne and then you'd stink then too.

-Take the top off and

use your finger over the open end of bottle, tilt it on your finger, then back up right, and dab whats on your

finger on your neck or whereever you like. 4 dabs is the general consensus for TE, but everyone is different..you

may need more or less. After you put it on your skin..cover it well with a cologne. APC or Pheros are probably the

best two products here to cover smelly Phero products like TE and NPA because they are oil based with a good scent.

I prefer APC, I haven't tried Pheros yet.

Enlightened One

i would say 5 sprays of TE is

enough any more is OD

Journeyman

excuse the ignorance lol but what

is a DIHL?

Mick, deer in headlights DIHL

I pour TE in a container and put

it away for later. I used the TE bottle for JB#1. One spray of JB#1 and watch out.

-The Bat

Journeyman

Arrow

Thanks now what about

LJBF? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow
    Mick, deer in headlights DIHL

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    Thanks now

what about LJBF? lol
    LJBF means "Let's just be friends"
    You can find most of the abbreviations