Close

Banned User

Default A look into the mone experience for Duke (GOOD FOR NEWBIES)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It was in August that I started my experience. I feel like I have learned a lot since then.

I have tried Edge/NPA/AE/Soe/Pherlure and Chikara. Here is what I have found to be best for reactions:

1) AE and

Soe combo
    2) NPA and Soe combo
    3) Ae alone
    4) Soe alone
    5) Chikara

My favorite product?

As most of you

know I plug Ae alot and that is because it has got me some of the most blatant hits in the club. It just seems like

girls have been much more forward with me in that setting since I started using it. NPA turns heads though and

really makes you the center of attention....if you get some SOE in on it to overcome intimidation. Thing about NPA

is that it is very hard to get the dosage right....and the next day the right dosage is probably the wrong dosage.

Its also hard to cover. For all around purposes I gotta give SOE my nod for best mone even over Ae. It is not always

reliable....but then again no mone really is because there are just too many complex factors like changing levels in

your body and your mood your environment and the people you are reacting with. Soe though makes me appear more the

center of attention. It takes less to make people laugh and strangers will come up and strike a conversation up with

me like when I was in College. I have never got a sexual hit with just SOE and when I wear it in a combo with Ae or

NPA it takes a little of the intensity of the sexual hits.....but so far I give it the nod. What about TE you may

ask? Dont like the smell....but Te had my roomate touching me and making sexual comments and all over me....and we

are just friends (She was in ovulation). Still If you can mix NPA correctly I feel its easier to blend into things

and has the same effect as TE just more concentrated. Finally you may ask about Chikara....well stay tuned for this

baby cause I am taking her for some more test runs. I tried it with the free sample pack. I got the most bizarre

things happen. Girls were invading my space....talking more deeply....calling me baby?? Wanting to cook for me???

People were caring more about me and trying to look out for me?????? ME????? C'mon now.....but is this all

coincidence or is there something to the hit or miss CHikara? Well I just ordered perception and Chikara gel

packs.....my mone journey will continue as long as I have extra money for crazy science experiments.

Best

Product for beginners??

SOE HANDS DOWN!!!! Easy to get dosage right!

One thing I can conclude is that if

these things do not work and its all psychological than I gotta see a shrink. I just feel that there are too many

coincidences. They may be more subtle than some would like....and hard to get right.....but nothing good in life

comes easy. Good luck.

Good read D!

I too am just really astounded by the results you I get from Chikara. T'is my Nr.1

all-time favourite love potion!!

You should really try to check it out more, it isn't very hard to

control the dosage. I mean for me, 2-3 sprays or 1/2-gel pack will do all the magic I ever want it to do. What's

even more so cool with this that it seems to be working at such a level that you can permit yourself to be a little

more relaxed and "cool", and they'll love you even more!

Thread Information