Close

Hybrid View

Default TE vs NPA for dabbing?

this is a

question for anyone who has used both te and npa. which is more applicable for dabbing and which one gave you better

hits? I only tried TE in gel form but i would think that TE would be better for dabbing as it's not as concentrated

and you can put on multiple application spots as opposed to NPA which have to dab on less. Am i wrong in thinking

this? How many dabs of each have you done and which gave better results?

They both work equally well for

me. However, TE is more suited for dabbing as it's more diluted and therefore easier to spread around more evenly.

NPA is more concentrated and thus is better suited for mixing with cologne (less dilution of scent). I can actually

apply about a dozen dabs of NPA and get wonderful hits with no ODs with men or women. Of course I'm an Asian with

little body hair and no need for deodorant--probably have little natural 'none.

Incidentally, with all these

near noneless Asians it's a wonder there's so many of us. A billion Chinese so we must be hooking up...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by ant2000
    this is a

question for anyone who has used both te and npa. which is more applicable for dabbing and which one gave you better

hits? I only tried TE in gel form but i would think that TE would be better for dabbing as it's not as concentrated

and you can put on multiple application spots as opposed to NPA which have to dab on less. Am i wrong in thinking

this? How many dabs of each have you done and which gave better results?

in theory i hafta agree

that te is better for dabbing by far however i've only used the gel form of te. last i recall i got up to 1/2 pack

of te but never really pushed it too far. just played with the free samples in my mixes.

npa i'm finding 1-2

drops is good for me. 2 drops if im using the npa with just soe. dabbing wise well i plucked the cap out that came

with it so for me a dab and a drop are just about the same. i have gone up to 3 drops with still good effect but

with that dose it brings far less consistency and results are really really varied.

i like npa much better than

te as i do have to use far less but like you said te offers more application spots. i find using a dropper and

placing onto my finger tip is best way to apply. as i noticed npa seems to absorb into my skin "faster than a

drunken football player jumps on a naked cheerleader". it seems applying to the finger tip gives you more time to

spread it around to different application points. usually can get some both sides of my neck and little on the

wrists. if i can't get to the wrists in time ill get a little extra with my pinky and spread on my wrists (making

sure to wash my hands to get the extra off my fingers as i usually have other products on.

Thread Information