Close

Default What does this body language mean?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been away for a while, but have just ordered unscented Chikara, and Unscent SOE, as those have been the best

'mones/combo for me. So, I'll probably be around a bit more. To date, I have tried C7, SOE, TE, WAGG, AE, and

SPMO. As far as I'm concerned, my new order can't get here fast enough. Greatly looking forward to this, along

with some other, non-'mone things I've been working on.

To wit: Today I was at the "Subway" getting a

sandwich, and reading a book on female sexuality (no bullshit). So, I walk in, go up to the counter, and off in the

corner, spot a smokin' HB8 practically eye-raping me. I hold her gaze for a second, then look down and to the left

(FUCK! ) Old AFC habits die hard.

So, after getting my sandwich, I walk over, and sit down at the

table directly behind HB8 (there is no table in front of her). I honestly would have sat there anyway, it was in the

back, and I wanted to read.

Well, I didn't get much reading done... as I sat behind her, my eyes locked on her

gorgeous ass, which, of course, was beautifully highlighted by "U"-shaped curving low-rider black pants with white

stripes, and rising forth from this booty-full valley was a sky-blue lace Victoria Secret t-back style thong - this,

serving as the underlining cupola for her lower-back tatoo. To me, being an "ass-man" who loves LB tatoos, this was

nothing short of perfection. So there's the background, onto my question:

Almost immediately after I sit down,

she starts all pulling down her shirt to cover this display. Since her pants were purposely low-riders, and her

shirt was the short-cropped type to go with it, this had about as much chance of success as a loin-cloth would have

to cover up my raging erection, (had I had one). Why bother? I know it's a bit "forward" of me maybe to sit right

behind her, but so what? Why bother with the display if you don't want it viewed? (Realizing, I am coming from the

perspective that women dress provocatively very much on purpose, precisely to get the IOI's in the first place.)

Yet then, later on, after talking with her friend who worked there, she turned to face sideways, so that now we

could see each other. Further, she crossed her legs, and slipped her left hand (her left side was to me), in between

them. (No, not on her crotch, you pervs, like, further down.) Hiding a ring, perhaps? Or not wanting me to see if

she had one? And then, the classic - dangling the one shoe off of the toe, and gently kicking it up and down.

So, as is my understanding of BL signals, these were "mixed"? I mean, the shirt tuck on the one hand, and

then the pretty clear IOI on the other. Was she waiting to see if I could keep my cool, and first prove myself not

to be a perv, or what? I know there are a lot of very good BL readers on this board, would love to hear your take.

Edit: I was not wearing any 'mones, FYI. Waiting on my new goodies

Journeyman

Here is a non scientific

explaination , She found you attractive , sexy, etc, And wanted to jump your bones . Just because she may have been

married does'nt means nothing she can still flirt, find other men attractive, just like men who are married still

check out other women. P.S PHEROMONES are often used as a crutch , There is such a thing as natural body chemistry ,

looks etc, without the use of pheromones. You did mention you were not wearing pheromones correct ?

Stranger

Default Crutch What crutch?

Yes, only in

America! Have you ever met and Italian woman? They will tell you American men are the stupidest on the planet! The

women all know how to play the game of seduction and all of the men have had their balls cut off! A girl looks at a

guy like that in Rome he is on her like wet on water.

Fortunatly eye-rape is legal here, no need to turn her

in. Reading is a good pick up. Walk up and ask her if she knows where the closest book store is, ask her to tell you

what this big word is; could you reads this passage for me? ( she reads it) you say; "you have a wonderful voice for

reading....." look in to her eyes and SMILE!! (like she is an old friend you have not seen in ages) (avoid looking

at her ass or boobs till she is naked in your bed) she will never have heard this before so it is not a normal

pickup line. Get game, have fun, be a man. Need help? < link deleted>pheromones and this? >>>Awsome<<<
    Last edited by belgareth; 10-04-2005 at 02:59 PM.

Stranger

I Reread your question and I think

that she gave you the first chance, you looked away (she figures your no into her). Then you sit right behind her?

Looking at her ass? Now are you a perv or a player? pulling her skirt around to hid? she knows you are staring.

she saw you . ( every girl has goodies. HB are used to being looked at, told they are cute, no one has told here she

has a nice voice). dangleing a shoe while she is talking to her friend is not a sign to you it is to her friend you

are not part of the picture unless she is looking or talking to you. You are out at this point. And totally burned

by ass-fixation. Did you hurt your wrist? ( sorry for the diss I'm a R-AFC and on a recuiting mission!)

Stranger

To save the world from MPB (male

patern blindness (to womens' advances))

Ok I'm an idiot. This is

what I made of the BL: (and I'm stymied by all the abbreviations! You guys spend to much time at the player's

guide!)

"Eye-rape" is pretty much a garunteed "in". I don't do it, and I would be freaked if a woman did it to

me. But I figure the language is pretty obvious.

I don't know what direction I look after glancing at someone.

The worst direction, I guess.

She tries to cover up: By moving her hand in that direction, she would be calling

attention to it. That, along with the "eye rape" would seem to be another "in".

The hand between the legs and

the shoe bounce would seem to me to indicate agitation, but what kind I wouldn't know. I would be inclined to say

sexual agitation, following on the "eye rape" and the attention to the buttocks.

So I fail miserably in the BL

department.

MP, You talk about ASF, and fail

to reco my handle. Dude, I'm over there like, every day. I'm well familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by mptty
    I Reread your

question and I think that she gave you the first chance, you looked away (she figures your no into her). Then you

sit right behind her? Looking at her ass? Now are you a perv or a player?
    Ummm, I was eating lunch

and reading a book. I think you are reaching here. Remember, I didn't see her ass until I sat down behind it. And

it's not like I dressed her this morning. The reason I was checking out her ass, is because it was HANGING OUT OF

HER PANTS. And I can assure, I wasn't being blatant about it. Again, eating, reading.

You're right; you are

rAFC, because you seem to still hold the PC and socially erroneous belief that being a sexual man, who appreciates

sexual women, is "bad". From the very basics, remember, we "make no excuses for ourselves, or our desires as a man;

we move through the world without apology." (credit Ross Jeffries)

pulling her skirt around to

hid? she knows you are staring. she saw you . ( every girl has goodies. HB are used to being looked at,

Right. Exactly.

told they are cute, no one has told here she has a nice voice). dangleing a

shoe while she is talking to her friend is not a sign to you it is to her friend you are not part of the picture

unless she is looking or talking to you. You are out at this point. And totally burned by ass-fixation. Did you hurt

your wrist? ( sorry for the diss I'm a R-AFC and on a recuiting mission!)
    erm, I don't understand what

you mean by hurt my wrist, so the "diss" was lost on me anyway. Might be worth mentioning... her turning towards me,

and dangling the shoe all took place after her friend left. She also got up, walked over to "look at the rack of

potato chips", and walked back, and sat down. Think she was interested in the potato chips? I'm more just trying to

figure out what I think were her early "mixed" signals, with what I took as obvious, later IOI's. Though, as you

know, ASF doctirine is to take EVERYTHING as an IOI.

My working theory is, she wanted to remain uninterested,

due to my uninentional EC (eye contact) neg (veiled insult/compliment) to her. But, she found me irresistable, and

was unable to hide her true feelings. I'm going with that for now, LOL....

Mountain out of molehill

syndrome.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information